Author Topic: God The Supreme Advises All to Learn the Truth about Urantia  (Read 3113 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
To all - you are really not listening well enough to understand the jeopardy.

Jeopardy is an English word that means you can get into a tight spot getting truly and innocently caught because you did not learn where NOT to go.

Let me state this simply.  The Michael government, headed by Christ Michael, is not, right now, in charge of Urantia.  God the Supreme is.  God the Supreme treats humans differently than Salvington does in divine missions.  Each of you assigned to work for the Magisterial Mission must obey the Supreme first, and Michael later on, when things normalize.  This means some very rude upsets are coming to some.  What I am hoping is that Calufax and Sentenact can observe the situation and pre-warn you to stop what you are doing and wait for an express train to pass in front of you otherwise you will be mowed down!

Much more should be developed here but I have learned long messages get not read anymore (some of you but the funny thing is that the ones who read patiently are the ones who are fused or ready to fuse . . . hmmm)

Ron

« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 09:24:00 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: God The Supreme Advises All to Learn the Truth about Urantia
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 01:33:01 AM »
Thank you Ron,
I hear this. With a heavy heart and a very muddled mind lately.  I admit my zeal seems to wane and the interest seems to drop and I know God the Supreme is here at work.  It has been on my mind lately. I'm not surprised, why is that so?  I guess my lacklustre feelings have rubbed me and so I await patiently and keep telling myself to stay calm.  The Father will have to handle this world one way or another.  I'm happy to fit in with what is best for all. May His grace and mercy be ever be with us. Thank you Father and God the Supreme.

Sue

Sue, your take is almost mine and that is allowing for differences of learning the Urantia Book each our way.  I am not against anything "up there," but the pecking order of command and the will of God unite so completely now over the skies of Urantia, the truth is estranged from our linear minds sp trained by time to understand only time.  This is not time that is coming!  Of course that statement is so close to being an oxymoron I should explain it a little from my beat up perception of the truth any more.  Time is Biblical!  The Universe Supreme is the business of eternal life that exceeds fairy tales to the point there is nothing cute, huggable or a happy story ending.  The Supreme puts aside life as we know it and demands accustomed perfection in his heart and mind.  You and I and I see a few who have responded, know that deep inside them yet have no way to remove the Biblical view of God coming to see us in some ways.  This spells trouble.  Big trouble when the soul of believers are moored  to a direction in life that portends their human destiny but not the destiny of the planet they call home, and that is no longer home we can look back upon in our future r4esurection(s) as the family homestead.  It is in the process of not existing as our home and our wish to have some comfort in having lived a material life on her beauty and her cherished moments of goodness that have happened here in so many ways.

Most will never see this depth as the do not know the background that brought this to our attention so grossly lately.  You Sue carry it too as I do and it is a black place to live for our human hearts today.  How the future might brighten that for we humans, I do not know, but danger lurks for all of us as we can be hurt in the heartless pursuit of perfection the Supreme knows only.   Ron
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 08:46:05 AM by Ron Besser »

BrettJ

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 06:17:00 AM »
Hi Ron
I read TUB as best I can, go into stillness most days and keep up with the forum posts pretty well-even the long ones. But I admit that my grasp of the detail is probably sketchy at best and I find the forum is a bit of an emotional roller coaster. Wonderful highs and some scary lows.
I hope I am not trampling on protocol here, but for the benefit of this bufoon who can barely dress himself in the morning, maybe you could expand a little on why God The Supreme would treat humans differently than any other celestial would? Does he love us any less? And what might a rude upset or an express train look like?
Cheers
Brett

Brett - You are among the ones that have too short of an experience with the evolutionary development of this discussion forum.  Without going into detail, this site originally came on line with the idea that there is a Magisterial Mission to come our way; that humans like you and me would be and were invited to participate on some level of spirit and materialist in it.

But those plans as set out by Monjoronson were called flawed by the Father, as the Father saw that Lucifer had so tinkered with the mechanism that allows a planet like Urantia, to fail to maintain itself, and that the eventual destruction of Urantia was imminent as it could not maintain even its orbit around our sun without getting too close and scorching all life out of existence here.  Father also let Michael of Nebadon know that the fix to bring Urantia back into a normal life span as an evolutionary planet, required more than time to fix it.  Now I am not going into how that is accomplished, but other than to say, that fix ends Urantia as a time planet and is placing it in the orbit as an educational planet as part of the Salvington education program for all those who should attend knowing these things,

As a consequence the innocence of your life, and to a certain extent of my own life here too, is now compromised.  That sounds far away but it is not,  We now are under the guidance of the profound spirit of God the Supreme, and please read my comments to Sue above where that places us as humans and as future ascenders.  Age is horrible to us, and yet we die with gratitude to be done with the material life that harms our fresh outlook on the creation unbelievable so!   Thank you for your comments.  Ron

« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 08:56:02 AM by Ron Besser »

BrettJ

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 07:15:29 AM »
Hi Ron
Sorry I should have kept reading before posting earlier. I just came across Daniel Alderfer's transmission of Califax's lesson that goes some way to answering my questions.
Cheers
BrettJ

Dorian

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 09:29:00 AM »
Thank you Ron and Sue for your timely comments as we all need to just get it together and concentrate on the job at hand.  In most corporations the CEO changes but the workers carry on without any concern over who the boss is way up the chain.  Be that as it may, I do look forward to your long discourses on the spiritual as I am sure most of the full time members do.  Hope you keep on keeping on.
Love to you as always,
Dorian

LarryG

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2017, 10:29:39 PM »
As I have been reading and rereading the posts in the past few days, , it has become quite clear and apparent  that many of us and I include myself in this group, have misunderstood or at least limitedly and inadequently grasp the changing details and essence of The Supreme on whose leadership  and direction and responsibililties now rest.  Since so many changes will be redirected with  much different agendas, proceedures and protocols, it has the certain  potentials that we have not been privy to as of yet.  It truly will be to our benefit to research what the Urantia Book and information  from our archives and from recent posts in our efforts to refamiluarize our reading, gain clarification to gain  a better understanding of this most  powerful Celestial Havonian Being we know of as The Supreme....Just a few thoughts to share with you that have been being shuffled around in my mind and heart the past couple of days.   Our love, faith, devoted dedication, desire and our will always guide and prompt us to eventually learn and execute the Fathers Will. in our lives for the Father's Will, for the Supreme,and all associated with the coming Missions.... In Love to this  Glorious Mission,,,,,LarryG
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 06:54:49 AM by LarryG »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 11:02:31 AM »
Larry and all, there is nothing really to tell you other than to recognize we had a game change last year and were not advised much about its meaning and so far we still are advised very little.  All that needs to be understood that a Biblical view of what is to occur on Urantia for the next millennium will not hold water either as to the process of the divine with us on Urantia, or will we concur with all that is being done to operate divinity on the planet we live on.

That alone will bring almost every mind to question their own sense of reality since there are no street signs to be put up which way our work tends to go with the Magisterial Mission or the Supreme Mission.  The Supreme Mission is the Magisterial Mission but our minds are bicameral.  That means we see plus and minus, start and stop, grow and death, and so on.  The Supreme mind applied to Urantia is more than bicameral, and includes messages of hope and tranquility along with material actions that destroy tranquility at the same time.  We humans will become confusingly contradictory to the main pulse of our faith, and eventually that leads to a new mind set in a new species that can cope with contradiction and still remain faithful in the sense we know it today in our bicameral minds.

I am very much aware of the condition in myself today.  I have the support of Michael and the Supreme, yet they throw up obstacles to my well being at every step of the way.  That hardly explains how you or you will find the Supreme or experience its provisional government on Urantia, but I think you can assure yourself that there is no easy way to explain to anyone why you suddenly feel the urge to be left alone and even walk away until the mind itself becomes protected against its own unavailable logic for what is being done and said for awhile.

Right now, readers are wondering what I am talking about, and I really should not even attempt to show much of this to you, but let me challenge present thinking that way by telling you as the Urantia Book puts it: "When love no longer enters the picture,  there is no humanity to explore."  There is NO direct quote in the book as I have written it here, but the book does declare the bankruptcy of Caligastia to be so real he became suicidal and eventually died by his own hand in the court room of the Ancients of Days even before his trial was concluded.  It is also sad to report that Lucifer met the same fate, yet the Universal Father, concludes there never was a Lucifer and there never was a Caligastia. and that is because the Father cannot achieve synchrony with the immature mind of God the Supreme.  That is so very hard to understand!!  In fact it is probably a belief we have to adopt since we cannot fathom the truth of the Father's decision to recognize Michael as a Savior yet He does not recognize that Lucifer ever existed!!!  That, to our bicameral minds borders on stupid and totally without good logic.  We say the entire reason Michael was a Savior is because Lucifer existed to rebel.  Because the Father cannot ever recognize evil, that which is evil no longer exists or is recognized on Paradise and in the Father Himself.  To our minds the Father is so isolated from the reality of time and its evil doings in places, we fail to see how Michael SAVES US yet has saved us from nothing.

Now you see the problem we face because we are faithless before evil, but evil drives our world today, and the Supreme Being is sent to rectify what the Father cannot experience Himself.  If evil exists on Urantia, then the immaturity of God the Supreme and his sub-infinite mind CAN remove the evidence of evil on Urantia, but such a removal has to be directed by sub-infinite Deity (Mother and the Creator Son of Nebadon).  I am laughing when I say, "Don't you dare close your mind to this and go away before you read this out!"  Look at this:

Our humans minds are fatally flawed because they are designed to be bicameral - and that is really the ability to fathom cycles of life we all know such as life and death, start and stop, and so on.  What a bicameral mind cannot do is see into the positive and negative reasons that a start and a stop are both the same thing to the Father, because he is already fulfilled into totality and there are no starts and stops in totality as it is today.  So how does that affect you and I on Urantia today as we bring this very imperfect way of telling all of you that we have to face the music on Urantia while we are living here, and that is to recognize that God the Supreme and His mind see the evil we do, but God the Supreme has to deliver the blow to what we know is evil through Michael of Nebadon, just as we go the the Father through Michael of Nebadon too.  How confusing!

Let me put it this way: the Magisterial Mission today, Wednesday the 28th of June, is here. I know it is here and I speak with it as some of you do from time to time through transmissions of tranquility and hope, yet we all experience the so-called vicissitudes of obstruction to getting anything done and finished well and that is so frustrating it drives our bicameral minds to questions why have a Magisterial Mission at all we cannot yet benefit from?   Here is Michael of Nebadon for your consideration on this subject:

Michael of Nebadon:
"I am the Creator Father of Nebadon.  I know it is there because I put it there.  You all are my children, and you are being raised to learn to live through the mind of the Supreme Being.  That such is in effect does not come to your attention UNTIL we hava schism of thinking Ron is talking about to all of you today.  This should be read by all Urantia Book readers, as Ron is convinced he is being attacked daily for no reason at all, yet he persists in his loyalty  to me and Mother Spirit.  Some of you are feeling t he same way in various degrees of disgust with a mortal life that is so rocky it hardly works at all!  I can tell yyou this will stand down in a few months or weeks--  however long the Supreme decides it must hold you, and then become a docile experience in Nebadon in a way you do not recognize the co-existence of the Supreme in your mind with the spirit Deity I represent as the Spirit of Truth in your minds at the same time.

"Ron has nailed the bullet so hard as truth he is also without a single ally on this discussion forum, and that is not fortunate because you must learn to understand the Supreme in a fathomable way you cannot do yet, and that is because that your minds do not yet understand Supremacy the way you have to accept it.  The Supreme Being is a good Being, yet it faults Ron for being human and unavailable to the Secrecy of Supremacy that God the Supreme knows and operates with on Urantia.  In some manner God the Supreme exudes my Spirit of Truth to you, but in other matters of morality and decency, it cannot fathom what so many do on Urantia as a good part of their lives.  Procreation is sacred to the Supreme, yet the work of the martyr Ron sees to it that there is a divine explanation for the sexual activity that does not continue as an act of procreation.  In looking at the problem, Ron is helpless to understand why create something (pleasure only in place of pro-creation), if you do not recognize that the Father put it there already, yet the Supreme cannot recognize its usage?

"We delve no deeper into that conundrum than to say that no one in Neabdon ever expected Urantia to be subject to the laws of Supremacy at this stage of evolutionary development, but that is exactly what we are subject to and that to Ron, is not only unfair, it is preposterous!  Yet that is exactly how we have to live this day and many to follow this day until the Supreme is one with the sub-infinite Deity that created, built, and maintains the local universe of Neabdon today.

"God the Supreme is officially on Urantia today and many days before this and forever now--  not just a phase or a cycle of his presence and his administration.  Worse yet, he must administer to people like you who have a flawed mind.  You cannot see the purposes of the Supreme except to say the logic is lacking for what you do to us, yet you are the Savior of Urantia!  It simply makes no sense to you.  I give this back to Ron to get personal for your own edification of what is happening to you.:

Ron here and I am going to get personal to drive this home.  Most of you are bored with discussions of deep mythology we use here to get at the heart of God and how our existence is tied to the future through an ascension plan.  Yet most of the guests and members on our discussion forum, see with one eye.  The failure for Alderfer, to use a personal reference we all know on the forum, to learn how to transmit fully without understanding almost anything he brings forth in words to us.  His work is full of loops that drive me crazy to read as I see where he lacks much understanding at all and so the words flip out in natural order but there is missing in the transmitter any real comprehension of what he should know.  Consequently, God the Supreme is not fooled while Michael of Nebadon is satisfied that some understanding enough will follow to allow Ron and others who read him too find the comprehension of his lack of understanding as something that can be safely discarded.

However. God the Supreme does not let it pass and we find that the words of Califax and others such as Machiventa Melchizedek, slide through without much help to our minds crying out for a better solution than is being offered by the Supreme Administrator, Califax.  I dare not expose more of this to all of you because you will "not get it."  And that is because I have to dance a little too as I have enough experience now to know the unpleasant reality of being applauded and hated at the same time, and so some of you also find this impossible task of a slap and a kiss improbable and just quite the entire show.

Another example of this implausible situation is our friend Michel Levasseur from Canada who now is posting transcriptions to this site after disavowing me and the entire issue of t he Magisterial Mission to be frauds.  Yet he has no full recognition of this attitude of his.  I as the administrator of this site am fully aware what happened and defend further against it happening again, let God the Supreme administer the Oath of Service to Michel as He may choose, yet the bicameral mind I must use faults Michel for hypocrisy and useless adventurism as a transmitter of all goodness through the divinities who choose to speak through him.  In other words, for me to achieve full transmission actualities through myself, I have to recognize that Michel does more than a passable job in promoting the words of divinity to this audience, yet also wear a crown of thought that says to me that Michel has been embraced by the Supreme, and that those divinities that speak through Michel, are trusting of God the Supreme, and know not the problems with my bicameral mind and what it must do as a fair administrator on this site.

Do you, dear reader, not see what is now becoming painfully evident?

Kurt, you drive me crazy with your constant waffling.  You are the good man I speak to now and then in full synchrony with how you see things, yet the Michael mind that directs me, tells me that Kurt waivers mostly because he does not think as fully as he should and leaves his mind work unfinished.  That is all it is Kurt!  Nor do I find Kurt hard to bear because he is frankly one of the best minds on this discussion forum albeit slow and mistrusting.  What is also at work Kurt is you are fully permeated with God the Supreme, and he uses you as an officer of good standing to get this work across to all of those you live with and work with because you are you.  Yet you have family about you who is permeated with the Spirit of Truth designed for the bicameral mind only, and they seriously dispute your rational designed in your work with God the Supreme. Obviously, I cannot carry this discussion any further than I have because there are always other factors involved with personalities that we cannot know or can Kurt know as this stage of their development.

Sue Whiley, you above all are living the horror of a disingenuous wife mode w9thout support and trust from those around you.  They are all bicameral minds who fault the loss of heart you have for the tomfoolery of the Bible anywhere on this planet.  Bicameral minds in family with a Urantia Book reader placed in the midst of them asks nothing but trouble ad infinitum.  That is because the Urantia Book is not designed for work with just a bicameral mind.   It is foremost designed to relieve the bicameral mind of its blemishes to fail understanding of the great complexity of the spiritual arrangements about us, and that true understanding of God the Father takes a very long time to seal into place.  I know this from my own experience and I fully support Sue in her troubles to deal with those minds around here which are frankly sub-par but loving enough to overcome their bias if they gave Sue half a chance to fully explain God as she sees Him.

I fully understand I have a tenuous grip on the reality of God the Supreme and his views about how to treat created beings with the wrong mind design to take God the Supreme on with much understanding at all.  I can point out to you that TROUBLE brews with most of you and that most of you will throw the baby out with the bathwater given half the chance to do so.  But do not do that, and attempt, at least, to get back into the comfort of a warm bath of the golden spirit of Michael and Mother Spirit when it can be allowed to predominate the bicameral minds we cannot get rid of so easily to understand God the Supreme at this stage of our evolution.  Good day.

CALIFAX
"I am a Supreme Administrator.  Ron has hinted so far that God the Supreme is fairly rabid about getting rid of evil without paying much attention to the factors of behavior on the planet Urantia today.  I am a discourse in honesty though and agree that the bicameral mind you all have is totally useless when facing a Magisterial Mission that seems to have no heart but all power play.  Some here will begin asking what is to be done now that so much is being removed from Urantia in the coming six weeks, that nothing seems worthwhile to achieve in the face of so much utter destruction we see coming quickly to the shores of the Pacific and the Atlantic and places in between.

"We must face reality.  Take what you can and then save yourselves for what you may do for us when the dust settles.  We are not prepared to say much today, but Ron has faced us down very well and we love him for doing it,. and he also understands very well the problem everyone of you will face trying to understand the conjoint work of Michael and the Supreme on Urantia that yields such physical devastation and weakness of human minds that cannot comprehend why anything like what happens, happens.  I call attention to the personage we refer to as Sentenact.  Daniel Alderfer broadcasts his transmission as Ron does from time to time.  Ron completely enjoys the good will and humor of Sentenact and they interact well together, yet the transmitter Daniel Alderfer finds Sentenact more difficult because Alderfer's mind is thoroughly bicameral as is the mind of Lemuel.  But Larry's mind is on par with Ron's mind that allows spirit to transmit subliminal messages to the brain stem Alderfer or Lemuel cannot hear.  That is not only a mind difference, it is also the difference between God the Supreme and Michael's Spirit of Truth.  Let us look at that briefly:

"Ron has been fused and with great aplomb from the universe to help show how it is done without chariots of fire as the Urantia Book reports it.  Yet Lemuel has also been fused and lets stand the bicameral mind while Ron insists on changing mind in order to understand the universe better and to accept he is in a very and low administrative position compared to all else who serves with the Magisterial Mission.  This morning the Magisterial Son, Serara, tested Ron who was in rem sleep at about 1am Ron's time this morning.  He threw into Ron a full body stem of the future and it jolted Ron awake so harshly his body flew across the sheets and his feet wound on the floor before he knew what happened.  I watched this and Ron's only reaction was, 'here we go again.'  and that made us laugh.  He is not ready for prime time but he is ready to take the harsh measures we have to apply to Urantia to get our way and that will be harsh beyond words.  Now let me tell you this and Ron does not want it known yet:

"Tonight he has a meeting with a new attorney group to see if they are willing to take on our work and finish the multilayered corporation status we have already established with others.  Due to a shortage of good will, Ron got kicked out of the present work with attorneys in York, and he has been persuaded he should seek completion for this work in another town.  That work involves nearly ten corporations of which we will use seven when we need this work to have actual offices in York, Pennsylvania.  To do t hat Ron has completely revised the flow chart and with Michael, undone most of the purposes to be stated to the taxing agencies that oversee corporations.  Ron fully understands his role and allows us to make the decisions that must go into making these corporations real to the corporate nature of Urantia's abiding civilizations.  This is not the role of a sycophant, but the role of a genuine provider of help to Monjoronson and Serara.  How this happens is because God the Supreme now recognizes that Ron is not out to bamboozle the Missions, but to allow the Missions to operate freely on Urantia without having to use burning bushes and floating pencils to get it done.  As a consequence of this allowance Michael is now able to state purpose for these corporations without challenging the bicameral mind of the attorney Ron has chosen.  We hope you see how Ron has to change his approach now from what he calls the Biblical Imperative to the Scholastic Arrangement of the Supreme versus that of Jesus, the Biblical and bicameral mind of Urantia fully exploited in the first century AD on Urantia.

"To those who are relatively new to the discussion forum with all manner of criticisms made for and against what is happening on Urantia, take heed that this is among the hardest lessons you ever have to take up.  Whether you are a Urantia Book reader of just a new age child of God, nothing here can help you more than to realize that God the Father knows all of this from the beginning.  Yet, God the Supreme knows nothing of this as He too must make the break with a bicameral mind on Urantia that has no capacity to understand how it is being removed shortly in favor of minds like this Transmitter has which allows for errors and mistakes and still sees clearly what the goal is, and that is to favor God the Supreme with Michael of Nebadon as the "Giver" and the Michael "Taker," of reform for Urantia so it can at least fulfill its destiny as an educational sphere assigned to Salvington someday as one of its premier Universities on how to avoid evil. 

"We leave with this caveat:  Stand proud all you who can withstand yet another failed attempt to get the Magisterial Missions seen on Urantia in June of this year (2017), but it will be showing shortly in York and other places as we move to assign much of this on the ground with incarnated Melchizedeks and Serara, the Paradise Son Himself, and  that it will show proudly with Ron as your human switch to get the most for you in your work with the Supreme and Serara himself.  Good day."

Michael of Nebadon:
"Since this transmitter so dislikes his name being constantly used, we say this.  Tonight he has to present the complexity of corporate arrangements to a business man who only knows the bicameral mind to work with.  He has decided to present to this man a complex picture without referring to its divine nature, yet the ability to finance this design is so expensive it requires the shipment of gold bullion to a bank near Ron.  We have asked Ron to go the bank and ask what their policies are concerning storage of gold in their vaults and so on, yet there is no easy way to talk to the bank without going to Rhode Island to face the top executives.  We must allay Ron's fears for doing so for his contact at the bank he uses already has top bank officials in it due to a fraud perpetrated by one bank employee who shall remain anonymous to Ron because he knows her,  Millions of dollars were involved and she got away with most of it before being tripped up by her own greed and the roof fell in on the bank, and everybody was fired.  Ron walked into the bank the next day after all were fired and wondered what happened but the atmosphere was so black he got out of there as fast as possible.  We try to see to all contingencies and we must make amendments to the life of Ron to keep his safe and sound until all is settled on Urantia in the near future.  Good day."

END
(Ron - I suppose there are typos in this report and I ask your indulgence as I have little time to go back through all of this with a fine toothed comb.  Any real blunders, pleas let me know and I will correct where I can. Thank you very much for your patience and indulgence today.)

LarryG

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2017, 04:18:36 PM »
Ron, Michael, and Califax, what an important work this is for us!!!   I was reading with my mouth watering and sweat dripping from my face with this.   My goodness this really clarified so much.   I was indeed a bit sorry it ended when it did.   There were  times when I could readily admit that I couldn't tell if it was clearly confusing or  confusingly clear!   And there even a few times when I chuckled from spiritual amuzement as well.
The two paragraphs below tell us so much and sends our understanding way out in the Spiritual Ethers and to a place that once understood answers so many life long questions and can even give us a way to explain to others in the future who will have had these same questions concerning the rebellion and its adjudcation.   I find these two paragraphs to be some of the richest spiritual food I have read in a long while. Those  ole reassuring "lightbulbs" of  truer perceptions were like lightning bolts! 
THE PARAGRAPHS:

"Right now, readers are wondering what I am talking about, and I really should not even attempt to show much of this to you, but let me challenge present thinking that way by telling you as the Urantia Book puts it: "When love no longer enters the picture,  there is no humanity to explore."  There is NO direct quote in the book as I have written it here, but the book does declare the bankruptcy of Caligastia to be so real he became suicidal and eventually died by his own hand in the court room of the Ancients of Days even before his trial was concluded.  It is also sad to report that Lucifer met the same fate, yet the Universal Father, concludes there never was a Lucifer and there never was a Caligastia. and that is because the Father cannot achieve synchrony with the immature mind of God the Supreme.  That is so very hard to understand!!  In fact it is probably a belief we have to adopt since we cannot fathom the truth of the Father's decision to recognize Michael as a Savior yet He does not recognize that Lucifer ever existed!!!  That, to our bicameral minds borders on stupid and totally without good logic.  We say the entire reason Michael was a Savior is because Lucifer existed to rebel.  Because the Father cannot ever recognize evil, that which is evil no longer exists or is recognized on Paradise and in the Father Himself.  To our minds the Father is so isolated from the reality of time and its evil doings in places, we fail to see how Michael SAVES US yet has saved us from nothing.

Now you see the problem we face because we are faithless before evil, but evil drives our world today, and the Supreme Being is sent to rectify what the Father cannot experience Himself.  If evil exists on Urantia, then the immaturity of God the Supreme and his sub-infinite mind CAN remove the evidence of evil on Urantia, but such a removal has to be directed by sub-infinite Deity (Mother and the Creator Son of Nebadon).  I am laughing when I say, "Don't you dare close your mind to this and go away before you read this out!..."

This is all I want to reply to for now, but after another read of this wonderful and timely message I will come again.

I have been having to go to work at 7AM and am exhausted from a hard hard week  getting ready for  the feared and dreaded yearly inventory which finally happens tomorrow.
I can not tell you how important I think this message is for our understanding and preparations of the coming Missions and for  all we will have the great opportunity to experience in the years just ahead for Urantia and Her people!   Love and Service... LarryG

Michel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2017, 05:01:40 PM »
Well this message from Ron is not easy to understand and make me confused,

So a good friend give me some explanations and I share theses explanations with you:

"When Cali stuck his head into the Premolition circuit he was enraged to discover he was absent in eternity. As we now know this is what set him on his ill-fated course of destruction that ultimately ended in his own death.

The Premolition circuit expresses the First Thought or Concept of the Father. In other words, it contains the Potentialized Plan of that original concept. In infinity, which we know contains an infinite number of subsequent thoughts or concepts which are each infinite in and of themselves, the Father's conceptual rendering as artist is finalized as a plan of creation once specific potentials are chosen for actualization. The END is known from the BEGINNING

Cali saw he had no future potential and that's why Father knows him not.

Urantia already is the Crown Jewel of Nebadon and Gateway to the Ultimate with all it's schools in place. That's true in potential.

The Supreme knows this potential well and is now tasked with bringing this into actuality.

This is why the Supreme is intolerant of bicameral minds that fail to understand, or worse place themselves in opposition to this Supreme Mission, because Father's will is about to be done without objection.
"

I wish this explanation should help each of you to better understand

Michel

« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 05:48:41 PM by Michel »
WE who believe in the divine, WE will live to see. 
WE who have stood strong in the name of the Father will be the pillars of the New World to come.

Michel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2017, 07:30:06 PM »
Time what it really mean:

28:6.9 (315.2) 3. The Import of Time. Time is the one universal endowment of all will creatures; it is the “one talent” intrusted to all intelligent beings. You all have time in which to insure your survival; and time is fatally squandered only when it is buried in neglect, when you fail so to utilize it as to make certain the survival of your soul. Failure to improve one’s time to the fullest extent possible does not impose fatal penalties; it merely retards the pilgrim of time in his journey of ascent. If survival is gained, all other losses can be retrieved.

28:6.10 (315.3) In the assignment of trusts the counsel of the Imports of Time is invaluable. Time is a vital factor in everything this side of Havona and Paradise. In the final judgment before the Ancients of Days, time is an element of evidence. The Imports of Time must always afford testimony to show that every defendant has had ample time for making decisions, achieving choice.

28:6.11 (315.4) These time evaluators are also the secret of prophecy; they portray the element of time which will be required in the completion of any undertaking, and they are just as dependable as indicators as are the frandalanks and chronoldeks of other living orders. The Gods foresee, hence foreknow; but the ascendant authorities of the universes of time must consult the Imports of Time to be able to forecast events of the future.

28:6.12 (315.5) You will first encounter these beings on the mansion worlds, and they will there instruct you in the advantageous use of that which you call “time,” both in its positive employment, work, and in its negative utilization, rest. Both uses of time are important.

Michel
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 07:37:45 PM by Michel »
WE who believe in the divine, WE will live to see. 
WE who have stood strong in the name of the Father will be the pillars of the New World to come.

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2017, 10:30:27 PM »
Learning to live through the mind of the Supreme Being brings to mind the enlarging view as Father is already fulfilled into totality in the infinite now/ever present moment.  To view each moment through the mind of the Supreme Being brings tremendous calm to stormy waters.  For many it is a fight to the death in rejection of giving up the bicameral mind in exchange for the mind of the Supreme Being, but spirit growth and progress demands this exchange.

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]P1439:3, 130:7.5 Animals do not sense time as does man, and even to man, because of his sectional and circumscribed view, time appears as a succession of events; but as man ascends, as he progresses inward, the enlarging view of this event procession is such that it is discerned more and more in its wholeness. That which formerly appeared as a succession of events then will be viewed as a whole and perfectly related cycle; in this way will circular simultaneity increasingly displace the onetime consciousness of the linear sequence of events.[/font][/color]

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2017, 12:43:36 AM »
Ron,  You need never provide shorter messages for some of us.  It is true that I must stop and rest my eyes frequently as they tire easily, but all this food for thought is very much appreciated!
Now I am one, who like many others, find much of this confusing.  But some of it does make sense to me.
Ron, you said "...the Universal Father, concludes there never was a Lucifer and there never was a Calagastia..".  I can understand why evil from the rebellion is not recognized by God,  Why?  Because evil has no survival qualities in reality and God, being the creator of reality, can recognize only that which is truly real. God is Love.  God is Light. The players in the rebellion, after all was said and done did not have these qualities, therefore in eternity, in Spirit reality, there was nothing left that was real. It is impossible for them to exist in the realm of pure, complete Spirit.  I know what I am trying to say but I don't know if I am saying it in a way that is understood.  Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2017, 05:27:27 AM »
Amethyst.  Hi. I understand you perfectly well.
If you have read "A COURSE IN MIRACLES".  you will read on the first page,  " What is real cannot be threatened, what is

unreal doesn´t exist.  Herein lies the peace of God"

Lemuel

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2017, 07:49:00 AM »
This is my personal response to a personal email from Larry Gossett, this morning. so that is why the emphasis on his name, but I mention the post by Wendy which I thought was brilliant too, and Amethyst you so endear my understanding of how you understand so much, I congratulate you for your abilities.  You are no shrinking violet of the mind!
This post explores why the Supreme is upset with me (to begin with) and how minds that attempt to figure out what is happening to the Magisterial Mission to save Urantia hits snags never originally designed into to it to replete the care to change Urantia from a snarling tiger to a friendly pussycat to Salvington and the Paradise Father.  The Supreme has something to say further down as does Machiventa Melchizedek, Serara, and Michael.  I will follow this post with another post because Michael has something to say beyond this work this morning.  Thank you.  Ron Besser

To Larry Gossett probably doing inventory at work:
You can read this at work, Larry.  Thank you for your donation too.  What I want to say is that I thought long and hard about my situation and why God says one thing and seems to do another.  That is the inspiration that revealed the Supreme as He is and not as we see Jesus.  As I put it in my post, the Supreme is not Biblical (the Jesus Bestowal and with human Apostles who participated in the greatest event earth will ever have  spiritually.)  The Supreme is analytical and Jesus is merciful ministry, and you surely know the difference between a Paper on God, and experiencing God directly are far different experiences, and the Paper and God personally teaches very different things to a mind that must follow the rules of mind when it participates in a divine mission.  Our most fervent desire of those who live and die on this planet is to be made whole again, and Wendy Winter sent me a personal email that should be shared with everyone even though it is fully unappreciated by me as to its full meaning.  Here is what she wrote:

WENDY:
Learning to live through the mind of the Supreme Being brings to mind the enlarging view as Father is already fulfilled into totality in the infinite now/ever present moment.  To view each moment through the mind of the Supreme Being brings tremendous calm to stormy waters.  For many it is a fight to the death in rejection of giving up the bicameral mind in exchange for the mind of the Supreme Being, but spirit growth and progress demands this exchange.

P1439:3, 130:7.5 "Animals do not sense time as does man, and even to man, because of his sectional and circumscribed view, time appears as a succession of events; but as man ascends, as he progresses inward, the enlarging view of this event procession is such that it is discerned more and more in its wholeness. That which formerly appeared as a succession of events then will be viewed as a whole and perfectly related cycle; in this way will circular simultaneity increasingly displace the onetime consciousness of the linear sequence of events"

She has a wonderful eye for the truth, but she missed slightly on this one only because she (and Michel) think I am trying to define TIME which I am not, as the Supreme enters time from Havona only to obtain that which works in time as an experience to redefine in the infinity of the Paradise Trinity.  I hope that makes sense to you because that is why the Supreme has to learn who I am and not what I am, and the same for you too.  That makes very problematic our ability to see clearly with a mind that is entirely use to sequences (sort of the Biblical view of God and His events), and cannot fathom the truth of God the Supreme being totally unable to comprehend us as we are before he does his recognition work in our botched mind design to be Supreme with Him.

As an aside, Michel is totally off the raft of understanding at all and placed quote after quote in response to this thread about the work of time as an objective statement about the mind doing synthesis of time to get at a proper view of the universe.  We are not talking about time at all except as it is sequential but not arbitrarily time bound so much as unable to see deeply into cause that has no sequence.  That gets so very heavy I won't bother it here.

I think you need to think about your position Larry.  You are forced to work all day and give what time is left over to the contemplation of God.  I do not work because I do not have to work as my mother saw well to a supply of money at least for awhile, and then I, like you, have to figure out a way to get more to pay my way in a material world gone nuts over money again.  WWII saw an end to that need to be so forced upon us that we spend nearly 100% of our time looking for scraps of money to pay our way, and I am so exhausted from doing it for sixty years of my life, I never want to see a corporation come to me and placed poverty when it is worth billions of US dollars.  Charities do it all the time and I refuse to discuss with them their attempts to milk me too for a few dollars I committed long ago to the Magisterial Mission-- if I can make it that far.  My bicameral mind is exhausted from trying to see both sides of the spirit equation and I greatly tire of the explanation I do not understand-- it is true--- but I am not that bad in attempting to see there are problems on both sides of the veil.

Your position is my position.  You take longer to do what I did easily, but you are doing it and you will get similar results when they are ready to be shown.  In my case I looked death in the face these past two weeks and I am not cheered by the fact no one bothers to save my discomforts from happening every day and every hour.  However. much of our anger and our frustration-- and please not this well--  is the result of God the Supreme not liking us very much because we do not comprehend what we need to to be of service to God the Supreme.  Bicameral minds are stubborn and stupid Larry, and that is all we have to work with even though a Supreme Acting Adjuster should translate one side to the other, in this case, it does not work for whatever reason the Father chooses to work it that way.  This should only deepen the mystery to you, and by the way I will post most of this response to you privately to the forum in response to Wendy and others today.

Where this transition from the Michael government running of a Magisterial Mission to the God t he Supreme running of the Magisterial Mission, will have to be revealed in two separate ways in which 1) we participate as personalities with our minds as best we can and put up with illogical events and appearances we as Urantia Book readers should understand but cannot; and 2) look at the Supreme as learning a few humans at this point in a meterial world he never fully deals with as a pre-personal God of human endeavors meant for a billion years for now to be reconciled with the Almighty Supreme.

"I AM God the Supreme, and I see Ron is making a stab at this subject again because of your awesome interest in defining why it is so hard to understand what is happening to you, to Urantia, and the idea of a commodious Magisterial Mission.  I am defining something I rarely do for youngsters who deal with Supremacy these days:  I AM CAPABLE OF DOING EVERYTHING EASY AND SWEET AND DOABLE, BUT URANTIA IS HATEFUL AND FULL OF DISASTERS I WILL NOT TOLERATE TO HAPPEN TO LIFE EVER AGAIN!  I WILL NOT BECOME A SUBJECT OF SORROW FROM RON OR YOUR LARRY, BUT I WILL BECOME A BENEFICIARY FOR RON AND LARRY IN WAYS THEY CANNOT FATHOM WITH LITTLE SLOW MINDS THAT APPRECIATE NOTHING BUT MONEY, CARS, AND PALATIAL HOMES, AS IT IS TODAY ON URANTIA.  THOSE PEOPLE ARE AN INSULT TO GOD AND I TAKE NOT UMBRAGE, AS RON DOES NOT EVER EITHER, THAT THIS IS THE NORM WE MUST FOLLOW TO REESTABLISH LIFE ON URANTIA AGAIN.    THEREFORE:  I STAND READY TO KNOCK DOWN EVERY PALACE AND REMOVE EVERY BAD MIND THAT EXISTS ON URANTIA IF WE HAVE TO LEAVE ONLY RON AND LARRY IN PLACE TO RUN THE THING CALLED URANTIA.  MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK SPEAKS FOR ME NOW, AND THANK YOU RON FOR YOUR TOLERANCE OF A TERRIBLE SITUATION FOR YOUR PERSONALLY.  i AM GOD THE SUPREME FROM HAVONA."

Machiventa Melchizedek - "You Ron exploit the worst in me as you are the one who digs and gets dirt so much you do not know where to put it.  Your work yesterday was superb and you danced with the Attorney who mught be able to figure out how to work the material side of this much better than the precious firm could do.  CGA did not want to deal with this very much, and the new attorney has no idea what he is really dealing with as you managed to obscure it fully for the Biblical side of the equation and for the Supremacy side of the equation as well.  I saw the play in his mind and he rightly questioned why such a cumbersome arrangement on a flow chart that could be reduced to three corporations if we wanted to but do not.  I place this before Larry as a man who loves to work this side of things too, but Larry;s mind is still and mostly bicameral as we define it here (definition from Machiventa: "a material mind that has to have sequence to analyze the truth of the special missions coming to Urantia.")

Now that I have defined bicameral mind my way, let Michael divide the issue greatly for both of you and this list:

Michael of Nebadon:
"You Ron spring from the devil himself and you love being naughty, and that is not my trust this moment.  We must see to the idea that you Ron love the ediagrams of earthly life very much if you could get loose and take them on, but you do not get loose or do you take anything or anyone on without fully knowing the consequences to you and you do not allow  those consequences to develop ever.  As a result your mind is more than BICAMERAL, and so is Larry;s mind more than bicameral, and we use capitals very well to show the right emphasis in a long sentence.  The Supreme Being spoke to you directly this morning, not with tongue in cheek as so often happens, but to lay down the law to all that this Mission is far from being fully planned here on Salvington, or on Uversa, and fully incomplete on Paradise.  [Side note: Ron sneezes violently three times with burning and itching of the nose and sinuses.  He says why swat me Paradise?  Paradise sees nothing to swat for so it does not know it swatted.  This is perfect proof that the universe is upset with Urantia in so many ways it takes it out on the life of Ron. We continue.]

"I am Michael, and I detest being screwed to the wall with outside intervention which is what has happened with dealing with Urantia.  Most of you have no real idea why this is required, and most guests have no clue to what is happening (but they will!) and so on we go with the futility of being understood by about 10% who read these missives from Ron.  Without these missives from Ron, there would be no inkling of what is to be experienced on Urantia shortly.  Yessterday, in response to a heavy and direct question from the new Attorney who is a real hotshot by the way-- he knows coporate law very well and will be most helpful to all of us very soon as he is digging into the DoS and your comments thrill him over the idea they got their comeuppance from a Governor who dislikes them too.  In any case, that Attorney surveyed your Flow Chart showing the immediate needs of a material expression of what we do in spirit, and frankly, he hit the nail on the head which you acknowledged was excellent and concur with the thrust of the question: "why all of these corporations when you can handle most of them as departments in one or two corporation working together?"

"Ron pointed out that the corporation known to us as the Magisterial Mission, was subject to many rules and regulation not just in the United States, and therefore there had to be a multiple and serious response to demands outside of the United States on issues that do not affect the United States.  Revelation is never mentioned anymore when Ron speaks to the bicameral mind of t his new Attorney, as Ron now sees the value of holding cards back until there is a logical sequence of events to show to a new Attorney, who is never spiritual, and who never gets the point there is such a reality other than Jesus.  How this now will work is to get the best view of corporate law for the Magisterial Mission and skip the bias that scolded Ron out of one office into another office yesterday.  We congratulate Attorney Diehl for looking no further than a retainer check for $5,000.  Now you know where your money goes to sustain Starbridge Group!

"In any case the motion is on the surface of the sea to get things ready to run.  The Supreme Being now trusts Ron to carry through all he needs to to get us moving rightfully so and out of the doldrums of luckless happenings to Ron and others who so much want this Mission to proceed in any fashion to get traction against the evil and heartlessness of a national past time in the United States where if you can catch a thief, you can hit him, but never put him in jail.

"To Larry who has to put up with this message as a long personal message on his little i-phone (or whatever), we suggest you read the rest in the discussion forum as Ron will cut the message here and continue on the forum for those who should read what I have to say next."

Ron - You get enoug here Larry to digress what my first post spoke to and I am not sure there is an end to this type of discussion because it answers why things do not look right sometimes, and I am far from being able to fathom all or even enough of it to feel secure in interpretations about what is happening or about to happen on Urantia very soon.  I hear Serar and he will conclude this report as soon as possible.

SERARA
"Thank you for making this uneasy while it is easy:  Michael has some things to say yet he needs to get off his chest to everyone who can even comprehend why an effort has to be made to understand the complexity of what we are about to do.  I am Serara, and I am the person all of you will focus upon.  I will also state something in the post that follows this to all of you soon regarding York and Thomasville Airport which Ron will love, as he drives by it and its long enough runway to know we could use it if we ever got loose on Urantia, and we will.  Good day."

Michael:
"He gives me little letters!  Well that is how this goes this morning and we will be speaking to you next.  Thank you."

END

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2017, 07:49:51 AM »
This is a second window from Ron's transmission above.

Michael of Nebadon in joint communique with the Ancients of Days for those on this discussion forum.

"You all have made a slight error in decimating God the Supreme as a culprit in so many misgivings here that I defend God the Supreme in spite of the heavy lifting it requires me and others to do from Salvington to get Him to be heard and registered in your own minds.

"Ron has made a large impression on us up here because he now understands that his hateful physical experiences are being fought with God the Supreme and not Salvington or Paradise.  What he does not understand is that God the Supreme, thanks to his work yesterday with the new Attorney and a test run at the Bank we are going to use for our financial transactions, showed the Supreme how delightful Ron can negotiate now without spilling the beans so much he is examined as a born-again nut and fails to get anywhere for information seeking he must do.  God the Supreme also recognizes that he is in considerable pain in his physical body and will make amends for that body as quickly as the Supreme can, but we have never seen this condition erupt in anyone on Urantia until now, and persons such as Wendy Winter and Larry Gossett and perhaps Lemuel, all will have a bout of this shortly due to their direct inclusion into the missions.  I say this to people like Alderfer and Michel, you are not yet ready to work with God the Supreme because your development is tardy at best.  I also see Ron has taken Michel to task for past actions but does not move to harm his development with the Father and so on.  But we have to be sure we understand that his lack of motion against what has happened here is not misunderstood, for Michel is once again having mind problems of comprehension and thinks that Ron is trying to define time further.  He is not doing so and Michel should realize that sending a lot of UB quotes on time is not helpful except as review of what it does say about time.

"In any case I wish to make an announcement here that should be a BROADCAST statement, but we do not have time to send it to the transmitter today.  It is as follows:

"BE ASSURED THAT THIS MESSAGE IS ALL CAPITALS RON:

"WE ANNOUNCE TODAY THAT THE FINAL YEAR FOR AGONDONTERS IS OVER!

"WE ALSO ANNOUNCE THAT RON BESSER IS PLEASED TO OBSERVE THE COMING DAYS PAIN FREE ANNOUNCED FOR AT LEAST THE 10TH TIME BUT ALWAYS IS OVER RIDDEN BY GOD THE SUPREME.  YOU HAVE SUFFICIENT EXPLANATION IN THE LAST TWO POSTS ABOVE TO UNDERSTAND THE BATTLE THAT ENSUED BETWEEN RON AND THE REST OF THE SUPREME UNIVERSE OVER THESE ISSUES AND THAT W CALL IT OVER TODAY AS BEST WE CAN.

"SECOND, THE LAST TIME WE HAD ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT AGONDONTERS, THERE WAS FUELED SUCH A RESPONSE ON OTHER FORUMS THAT SPEAK TO THESE THINGS CONCERNING WHAT WE ANNOUNCED AT THAT TIME.  BE ASSURED YOUR TEMPER RON IS MAXIMIZED BY MINE OVER THE CRAP THE INTERNET IS DOING TOO AND YOUR PRAYER TO REDUCE THE INTERNET TO EDUCATION AND BOX STORE SALES IS WELL HEARD.  IN ANY CASE THE LORE OF THE AGONDONTER IS WELL UNDERSTOOD UP HERE AND WE MAKE SURE THAT ALL UNDERSTAND THAT NOW WE HAVE THE IDEA OF AN AGONDONTER ON URANTIA NO MORE. 

"AS OF 7PM LAST NIGHT ON URANTIA (THE 28TH OF JUNE, 2017,  NEW YORK TIME). AGONDONTER STATUS CEASES, AND APPROXIMATELY SEVEN THOUSAND CANDIDATES WERE REMOVED FROM THE AGONDONTER CANDIDATES LIST PERMANENTLY.  THE SIXTH EPOCHAL DISPENSATION WHICH IS FULLY ESTABLISHED ON URANTIA TODAY, DOES NOT ALLOW FOR AGONDONTER STATUS AT ALL ANYMORE FOR REASONS WHO UNDERSTAND THE DEFINITION OF "AGONDONTER," CAN SEE.  FURTHER: WE INSIST THAT THOSE WHO FUSE ON URANTIA FROM NOW ON ARE TO BE FUSED UNDER THE IDEALS OF THE SIXTH EPOCHAL DISPENSATION AND NOT THE FIFTH EPOCHAL DISPENSATION.  WE HAVE THREE HUMANS WHO FUSED IN THE FIFTH EPOCHAL DISPENSATION AND NONE YET IN THE SIXTH EPOCHAL DISPENSATION.

"IN FRAMING MY DECISION TO END AGONDONTER STATUS ON URANTIA AT THE TIME MENTIONED. WE MUST REALIGN OURSELVES WITH GOD THE SUPREME IN ALL OF THIS, AND THAT IS TO SAY, THAT RON, LEMUEL, AND LARRY (GOSSETT) HAVE ONLY THE SLIGHTEST IDEA WHAT THEIR FUSION MEANS UNTIL THE SUPREME IS REBORN ON UVERSA AS A PLANETARY GOD OF MASTER UNIVERSE PROPORTIONS.  RON QUESTIONS THE USE OF MASTER BUT THEN UNDERSTANDS TO SAY GRAND UNIVERSE PROPORTIONS IS TOO LIMITING FOR WHAT THE PERSONIFICATION OF THE SUPREME BEING REALLY MEANS TO THE FATHER.
 WE CONTINUE:

STEP FOUR OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS CONTINGENT ON RON BEING AWARDED HIS PLACEMENT WITH GOD  THE SUPREME, AS GRAND AS THAT SOUNDS, AS RON IS ALLOWED TO COME BACK WITH SERARA THE MAGISTERIAL SON AND TO WORK FOR HIM THROUGH MANTUTIA. HIS EVER FAITHFUL GUIDE TO SPIRITUAL ASCENSION. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO RON AND FEW OF YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS FOR A MELCHIZEDEK TO SIDLE UP TO YOU AND OFFER HELP.   THIS ANNOUNCEMENT PRECLUDES ADDITIONAL INFORMATION SINCE THOUGHT ADJUSTERS ABOUND AROUND US TO HEAR WHAT WE SAY TO THIS SCRIBE. AGONDONTER STATUS HAS BEEN HELD BY RON FOR OVER THIRTY YEARS AND HE WAS THE FIRST IN HIS STATE AREA TO HAVE ACHIEVED IT IN SPITE OF THE THOUSANDS OF CHURCHES FOUND THERE.

STEP FIVE: WE ACKNOWLEDGE ALL OF THIS WORK PUT FORTH BY RON IS AMAZING, BUT WE ALSO ANNOUNCE THAT RON'S RECOGNITION OF WENDY WINTER'S POST AS BRILLIANT IS ALSO RECOGNIZED BY US, AS SHE HAS SINGLE HANDEDLY GRASPED THE TRINITARIAN VIEW OF GOD THE SUPREME ON URANTIA AND SHE IS DEMOTED FROM BEING A PRINCESS TO BEING A SCHOLAR AS WELL.

THE SIXTH PART HAS TO DO STRICTLY WITH OUR VIEW THAT RON NEEDS HELP SOON DUE TO THE CRUSHING RESPONSIBILITY TO WORK WITH GOD THE SUPREME, MANTUTIA, MICHAEL, AND SERARA.  MONJORONSON REMAINS ON PARADISE TO REPAIR THE VIEW THAT JESUS HAS A GRAND PART TO PLAY AS WELL AND THAT HE MUST NOT BE FORGOTTEN IN ALL OF THIS.  I RECOGNIZE THAT RON CONSIDERS JESUS EMBLEMATIC IN ALL DEPARTMENTS AND THAT ALL DEPARTMENTS SUFFER WITHOUT HIS PRESENCE IN THESE MISSIONS, BUT THE FATHER HAS CONCURRED THAT JESUS WILL PARTICIPATE AND WILL DO OS LATER IN THE MAGISTERIAL MISSION, PERHAPS AS MUCH AS 100 YEARS FROM NOW.  IN ANY CASE WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING AND FINAL NOTE TODAY FOR YOU:

"IN OUR RE-POST FROM/TO lARRY THIS MORNING - SHOWN IMMEDIATELY ABOVE - WE INADVERTENTLY TOLD MICHEL L.  HE IS NOT RUNNING INTO TROUBLE WITH RON WITH HIS INSISTENCE THAT ALL IS WELL DUE TO HIS ACTIONS SOME TIME AGO.  I DO NOT RESCIND THAT REMARK, BUT ADD THAT UNTIL MICHEL RESTORES WHAT HE DESTROYED (A NUMBER OF WEB SITES WE USE OURSELVES), HE IS NOT IN GOOD STANDING WITH THE MISSION ALTHOUGH HIS ADJUSTER UNDERSTANDS THE CONDITIONS THESE ACTIONS TOOK PLACE.  WE LEAVE IT AT THAT FOR NOW.  HOWEVER, FOR RON, YOU HAVE DECIDED TO WIPE THE SLATE CLEAN AND TO LET THE NEW PROPOSE IT (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY)  SECTION REESTABLISH WHAT WE PRECISELY WANT.  WE FULLY AGREE WITH THIS APPROACH, BUT THERE ARE THINGS ON ALL THOSE WEB SITES THAT CANNOT BE REPLICATED, AND YOU MUST GET THEM REESTABLISHED THROUGH MICHEL IF HE IS LISTENING AT ALL.  IF NOT WE GO ON AS PROPOSED BY YOU RON.

"BY ALL STANDARDS IS IS HARD TO READ ALL CAPITALS BUT THE ADJUSTER WHO CONTROLS THIS FINDS THIS IS REALLY A BROADCAST AND MUST FOLLOW THAT FORM WHILE PROPOSING WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY IN PRINT.  I DECLARE THIS ANNOUNCEMENT COMPLETE AND RON YOU MAY WISH TO DUPLICATE THIS POST ON THE BROADCAST CATEGORY.  THANK YOU. MICHEL."

END

« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 08:34:08 AM by Ron Besser »