Author Topic: FATHER TO DORIAN  (Read 490 times)

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
FATHER TO DORIAN
« on: July 06, 2017, 08:25:39 AM »
FATHER TO DORIAN.

Dorian, for space purpose, save the attached as I will remove it in a couple of days.

Thanks.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: FATHER TO DORIAN
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 08:42:30 AM »
 :D
Assale, Assale,..., my great brother with an immense faith: "You are a magician of love...".

You will never stop impressing me my dear brother and our brother Dorian has a soul of "Pure beauty" and deserves that we take care of him,..., this is what I call "UNITY" (Thank you Mauricio for making us realize this!!!!).

I love what you do, you are very imaginative, you are a genius one and I adore you like that my dear brother Assale.
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.

Dorian

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 08:46:26 AM »
Thank you so much my special friend from the other side of the  world.  You have blessed me and I send this  blessing back to you a million fold.
Your are a special  being and I am proud to be your friend,
Dorian
Domtia

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2017, 01:51:12 AM »
For you Dorian : Afterlife

Think about it, each time you feel sorrow about the lost of a loved one.
Condolences, sympathy and love.

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Dorian

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 08:07:55 AM »
Thank you my friend. Your thoughts for my state of mind show that kind of love that was put before us in that wonderful message.  I thank the Father that I was able to tell my wife about the wonders that awaited her on the mansion worlds.
God bless you my friend.  I am thinking more clearly every day thanks to my wonderful family on this forum.  Onward and Upward and no pun intended.

Much love to you all.
Dorian