Author Topic: Fusion of Ron Besser 12/25/2014 and of Larry_G and Lemuel - Adjuster brilliance  (Read 773 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
York, PA 22:15 Local Time
Teachers: Michael of Nebadon; Mother Spirit; Mantutia; Ocilliaya; Aya
Subjects:
1 - Human fusion on Urantia
2 - The importance of the Father/Son spirit unity; Ocilliaya and Aya speak
3 - The Story about Ron’s fusion Christmas Day 2014
4 - Larry G and Lemuel and Ron: Our fusion flashes observed on high by the Master Spritis
5 - Larry G and Lemuel and Ron: Our flash of fusion were observed as different colors and quite brilliant
6 - Fusions to come on Urantia shortl estimated to be between 500 and 1,000 when Phase I starts and as it goes
July 17, 2017

Michael -
Write Ron. A wide-toothed smile is ours today as you must hear all before you tell all, and that is what we aim to do now.  Get yourself a body part that is comfy.  Following:

“I am Michael and I have nothing more than one important message this evening to discuss with all of you concerning the disappearance of Califax.  Ron hinted at something important to Lundco in answering him about Ocilliaya, Master Spirit Four, the Voice of the Father-Son program for the time universes.  I am not going to follow though precisely there but I am going to follow through on an important aspect of a Creator Son, most you do not know about and Ron is especially aware of it because it affects him so deeply.

“The Father/Son unity is the unity that created humans in Nebadon.  You did not know that but I now bring it forth for you to think about.

“Ron recognizes the power of this unity in his own life and commiserates with me as Jesus in this unity as he sees the drawing power of God through the Father-Son union as he tends to call it.  His life is tormented with leg pain and foot pain and brain dislocations he must sleep to clear and does well enough during certain hours of the day to work.  In his special relationship with Michael, he is very much aware there are endless tests to see how things work and in many cases it is Ocilliaya who does the testing to stand before Ron and count the rings of his growth in soul and spirit through his Thought Adjuster.

“The psychic circles in Ron are seven like everyone else but they contain extra material he thinks is excessive to go through as there seems to be no outlet for what he learns from the teachings of those psychic circles, In psychic circle four, Ron had lesions on his liver and could not lie on his left side in bed.  He never had a chance to examine why because that was cancer developing if he never understood the cause of the pain there when lying on his left side.  But that was when his Thought Adjuster roared out and saved him from that pain and killing of his life in New York.  When he came to in his new life with his Adjuster, he found he could hear nothing but the Adjuster and it drove him nearly crazy and wound up in a hospital for the mildly loony which he stayed four weeks until the insurance ran out and then they discharged him.  The point is that the Thought Adjuster found a way to displace the cancer developing into a mild form of neuralgia and Ron paid not further attention to it.

“Now, some of you are in the same spot.  Some of you develop cancer around age fifty or so and some before that, and it is the leading cause for death on Urantia, except the opiod epidemic sweeping through the county is closing in on being the first cause of death at least among young adults on Urantia.  Nonetheless, we must be fair and say that since Ron closed the issues of death for good on Urantia, he now must face the Father-Son epidemic of pain and disclosures he so hates to speak of.  Ocilliaya says he would live freer and better to be rid of human proclivities entirely’ I, (Michael) say he would be better off if he was just restored as he was and let evolution take care of most problems of the flesh as they are lived by most adults on Urantia.

“By supposing these differences of opinions between a Master Spirit and a Creator Son, the Thought Adjuster decided to take care of all it himself by throwing Ron into the cradle of evolution and letting evolve that which will strengthen him into being a sure candidate for fusion later on.  Later on came and wen and Ron was fused on Urantia in a precedent setting version of fusion the Father has never revealed in anticipation that someday a human species would arrive that could manage what Ron did manage to do.

“In 2014, the Christmas Day fusion as you celebrate the birth of Jesus on Urantia, he had Christmas dinner with his brother and sat next to his sister-in-law’s older sister and they chat amicably about music and the Amish which abound in that neighborhood.  When Ron looked to go home that day, a strange pinkish glow surrounded the older sister of his brother’s wife and they looked at each other in tremendous appreciation for the other.  She was an art teacher and compared Ron to a Tutonic god as he had on a light colored shirt and white sweater with light grey pants and he stood in the sunshine coming through the large glass panel to the outside sitting area of the house.  Her trance was broken when he abruptly pulled a jacket on and prepared to leave, and then it happened, he fused!  He got very dizzy and had a voracious headache all of a sudden but that is expected always these days for him, so he was glad to get out of the confusion of the after Christmas dinner gathering and go home for some peace and quiet.

“I tell you all this to point out that the fusion status of all individuals on this forum is just as precious as it was for Ron.  At that moment he did not understand the cause of his misery with a painful head and feeling almost sleepy to drive home to York thirty miles west of this gathering.  By any standard Ron was glad to be done with it when he learned of it a few months later as the Adjuster was nervous it may not hold as non inflammatory, but it did and several times the Adjuster had to refuse comment because there were indications the Father saw it as temporary until he could get to the mansion worlds for full fusion.  By October of 2015 the fusion was complete and fully understood on Paradise and Uversa he had indeed fused except for removing the physical body and that was let in place in order to keep him on Urantia for service in the Magisterial Mission.

“Next, I report that Lemuel fused, and then Larry fused third in case anybody is counting.

“Larry Gossett has two different versions of it in his head and was trying to make sense of Ron when he was visited by a Supernaphim from Paradise.  That Supernaphim stays both with ron and Larry all the time now as precious they are and without precedence on Urantia.

“Lemuel was suddenly a late comer not seen ready for fusion when it happened.  That Adjuster flew into a concern that Ron would die before he fused and insisted that the Adjuster from Lemuel stay with Ron to prevent a run-away fusion.  When fusion occurred Christmas Day in 2014, Ron had the headache and sleepiness and got out of there to get quiet rest.  Lemuel on the other hand never noticed a thing and to this day wonders what happened?  Lemuel’s Adjuster learned immediately the technique that Ron’s Adjuster used and today those two have spread the news all over the Kingdom of Jesus how to do this if their wards found their way to completing their Psychic Circles.

“I am Michael of Nebadon.  Let me now tell you what I saw when these three men were fused close to each other:

“I was standing on a dias before a large and grateful audience from another planet, and their Planetary Prince was reciting the author of one of their Scriptures, and as he recited it he happened to look up from his prepared text and saw the word “fusion” printed in their language above my head in the bright white light of spirit then and now done when someone on a planet fuses.  They on Paradise move heaven and earth to tell the Planetary Prince of a sphere that someone on that sphere fused on the planet and to hurry to attend to them.  I was very much aware that Ron was being prepared to fuse but had no idea how they would do it.

“The official stopped reading and beheld my countenance and asked for my prayer for the son who fused and he was told to tell me nothing that it was a man on Urantia, his bestowal planet as Jesus and that he knew it was close and had no inkling how they would do it.  The official closed his book and the crowd wonder what was happening as they were human too and do not see spirit lights as the Prince did.  I collected my thoughts and told him to finish the Scripture and then to let me alone until I verified what had happened.  Later that day after the ceremonies were done, the Prince asked me what I could tell him, and I told him about you, your troubles, your heartaches, and so on, and he doubled down an prayed with me for you.  I decided the story was too good to be left untold and assembled a group of my spiritual retinue and told them although the Archangels knew of it and were besotted for joy for you Ron.  Then Gabriel appeared on my left to sign a document before me that Ron was the first person to fuse on Urantia except for Ezekiel and one other the Urantia Book fails to mention in the 17th Century, and that was not Michelangelo, Ron, but a sailor in the army of the Turkish Pasha and he was carried out on a strethcer and disappeared in the flames of fusion immediately as did Ezekiel.  Upon his arrival on Salvington a few moments later, he complained of dizziness and pain in his upper extremities.  He was not relieved by the fusion at all and fell ill and had to be carried to the Mansion World resurrection halls.  Now I point this out for one good reason.  Ron has the same affliction!  What could it mean?

“We have doctors for everything that can go wrong in resurrectional changes.  In the case of the Turkish sailor, we found he had an oxymoronic concave soul.  That is so rare we have no reason to prepare special facilities for them.  Tha type of soul develops in the bosom of the person and not over the head and so they often must remain so tethered until the Father discharges them on the mansion worlds to repair them.  In ron’s case the soul had mortified the Father by being as sprightly and delightful as Ron was but was a runt.  That means that soul had not grown beyond more than three feet tall due to his constriction.  That soul is now of normal height, but his leaving Ron to learn on the mansion worlds as fused with Ron as his Adjuster is, causes that soul periodic upsets for the heart of Ron which bleeds all the time for those who are misfortuneate in physical stature on Urantia.

“Finally, when the message came to me at that ceremony, I was chastising myself for scheduling a triumphant day with these creatures who had become so well done spiritually, they were soon ready for light and life shortly.  But upon watching Ron get into his car and drive home it was seen he was so relieved to be free of the clan he almost shouted hallelujah.  In any case when all was said and done we now had Ron to celebrate the new status before the pain set back in later that week.  He still does not understand what that is all about and I am honestly unsure whether the unusual soul growth in Ron was at fault or I was or the Father-Son unity was somehow in the mix somewhere.”

Ocilliaya, Master Spirit Four, Voice of God the Father with The Son - “I am seldom called to testify about an event on a far away planet like Urantia, but this one was something to behold.

“Ron was determined to fuse if he could on Urantia dating back twenty years or more after he read the Urantia Book and how it described the need of the little son to find the Father and fuse on a planetary existence.  He tried all sorts of things including hold a quartz river rock in his hand to meditate and worship and to get foot massages in an incense filled room and go to psychics to find the lay of the spirit land around him and much more.  However he had trouble staying awake when praying and worshiping and gave it up as useless because he could not control the onslaught of sleep.  Finally the Adjuster determined that Ron’s soul was not only malformed, but that Ron would die of cancer quickly if something were not immediately remedied and much was done to soothe Ron at the workplace.  He fell ill with a Supervisor who reported to the police he was acting drowsy and slow to respond to work problems.  She today has no idea what he meant when he suddenly was aware of the Thought Adjuster and his actions upon him.

“In 2014 we had a conclave of Master Spirits spoken to in your Urantia Book.  It was held on Paradise on or near the force field of my reign over Superuniverse Four.  I ran two tests to be sure we would not be disturbed and sure enough all was quiet until the Father flashed fusion on Urantia, the first for four or five centuries there, and then there were only two before Ron and it  was Ron who set the record for a new version of fusion we had never seen before and the Father congratulated me and Aya (Master Spirit Seven who rules Orvonton and is the Voice of the Trinity and of God the Supreme).  When Aya heard this he laughed and all but smacked his side as they hd been waiting for this for years and years and never quite understood how it would happen.  The Father indicated to us with the Infinite Spirit, that w\this was precedent setting and that when our concave was over, they would be fully informed.

“It is now three years now since this occurred minus a few months now.  We still do not know how this took place and how Ron’s life was saved but it was and he is ready to serve at once if allowed to without the pain and suffering he has had these years.  The soul problem is an odd one and has something to do with the failure of the Supreme to locate the soul and move it along normally.  This type of soul growth is a physical problem and not a morontial problem and we see no reason for it to happen.  How this relates to fusion we do not know because we have no case studies on Uversa or on my capital to learn about it and is quite rare.  Ron speculates that profound seclusion may have something to do with it as he needed companions as a youth and there were none worth their weight to be companions with.”

AYA - “This is AYA, the seventh Master Spirit created to be the Voice of God the Supreme and the Paradise Trinity and all Trinities formed in the Trinity of Trinities.  I saw the fusion flash from my Orvonton force field station on peripheral Paradise.  I wonder what was being said at that time as I was in the Meeting of Master Spirits the Urantia Book calls the millennial Conclave of Master Spirits.  The flash was curious in that it was a brilliant green white light as seen through a coke water bottle of old.  I inquired what the spark was and they told me, ‘Oh, that was Besser!’ literally!  And I laughed in spirit as we knew what was pending but had no idea how the Father could carry that out.  Ron had some scary episodes a year or two earlier where he felt fusion was about to happen and asked Dr. Mendoza to calm his system if he could because the strangest things occur when fusion is about to take place and that Adjuster knew them all and helped us to settle Ron down.  This happened at least twice as it lead up to the real fusion by his Adjuster in a most unusual way not known to any of us in the Master Spirit realm.

“I am Aya, and I tell you the brilliant white-green flash was unusual in the extreme as most fusion flashes are yellow-white light indicating poisons in the flesh but this was white-green and it had no poisons in it but lots of thought as Ron is prolific in the ability to think. I close this now as Ocilliaya and I pronounce you crazy Ron but brilliant in your efforts and you lead beautifully in order to have the people work with you think about what they are doing and to move down a path that provides results with the spirit of the Father.  Good day.”

This is Michael of Nebadon - “The fusion of Lemuel spark was a light yellow and a brilliant white, and Larry Gossett, you fused with a white light we have never seen before and we wonder what that really means as we do not yet know the meaning of your fusion color.”

The Paradise Father - “Fusion lights are a favorite study by some celestial students and they have all the colors down except for Larry’s white color with no impurities and Ron’s white-green which is so rare we have no catalog with that color in it.  The Deity Absolute considers the fusions on Urantia fortunate and ready to set a record for planetary fusions a la Ron’s version which saves the human to work for God that badly needs such examples.  In the case of Ron and the green-white or white-green as it was brilliant in its moment of state of the art fusion, we see a glorious career if he can be made happier for all the heart breaks he receives all the time for failures he cannot control.  I have considered changing him a little to adjust to strange anomalies over experiences but that does not seem to work for the personality and we leave it for now.

“Larry Gossett is another strange one and he lives as Ron does in his own world of intellect revisions and changes.  Why Larry had no color and Ron had the green white light is not known to me as these are the first examples ever in time that I have allowed an alternative way of fusion. The Turk was already nearly dead, and Ezekiel was nearly moribund before we took him, but Ron never flinched which makes me wonder if he is human?  Of course he is but there is a difference in attitude both in Larry and in Ron.  We intend to fuse about one thousand for Phase I of the spirit Mission to Urantia starting quite soon from Salvington.  Do not expect may fusion esperiences after the Salvington Phase, but expect quite a few when Serara and Monjoronson. produce their missions in Phase III.

“As you Father and as the Father of All, be sure you hear propertly before being washed out by one of my Supernaphim, and I say that because Ron felt a sharp stab on his right shoulder to keep quite and blamed a tackle by a Seraphim to shut up which he did.  Soon I will recall the Supernaphim who watched over these fusions and send them back as more of you prepare for it soon enough.  I have requested that Gerdean be made part of this contingency on the morontial worlds in this group as this is where she belonged when in the flesh on Urantia.  Ron is happy to include her as council and to use her according to her wits.  That is that as it stands.  What Gerdean does not know is that others she knew on Urantia will eventually join the human contingency on Urantia with Ron for Phase III of the Missions as the Magisterial Mission finally resolves all problems on Urantia with the Lucifer Rebellion.”

Michael of Nebadon - “We have one more area of concern for all of you on Urantia today.  Ron wrote out a piece of questionable use to a person you all know but who has no path to the discussion forum.  He offered a handsome donation to his organization if he could secure cooperation with Starbridge, but I held it back to Ron’s consternation.  It is a good and well thought out message but it fails the cheese test as it really is a bribe to get cooperation.  O just do not like this kind of dealing but Ron feels it is still worthy any measure to draw in Urantia Book readers to help them understand what they are soon to deal with.  Be assured it is horrible in some places and even in York the dark spot will linger longest on Dover (ha, ha from Ron).

“We also see that Ron has carried everything to this point quite well and sees nothing unusual in all of this, but the soul problem Ron had is finished and normal, and the truth is that the transmitter is finished with human life soon enough.  In speaking with him recently he is torn asunder with leg and joint and foot pain to the point we he is put to sleep to get through it and then awakes in a terrible mood as, as he says, ‘he’s done it again!’ - meaning wasted most of the day falling asleep.  He now must face Ocilliaya properly and declare himself ready to serve once more because we removed a section of the brain that deals with relationships and the need for abiding ones at all. However, Ocilliaya asked that we put it back and Ron now declares Michael and Serara as panty raiders in the middle of the night!  In any case all has been restored except comfort and that is to be restored soon enough my son and we thank you for not squawking on this transmission.

“Finally, be aware that Ron has no libido left and he still ogles the flesh as it may come to be and still wonders what happened to those he first loved as never seems to be able to get rid of lovers in his mind.  Be that as it may, Father has declared Ron ready to serve without one further Oath of Service to be administered at all.  That concludes this revelation of how the fusion occurred with the three men spoken of in this transmission.  Just be aware we have about three more just about ready to go and they will be informed as it approaches.  Good day. Michael.”

Mother Spirit - “Ron, you carry this to extreme but it is our fault for extending long transmissions out of you because you are so easy to do.  In about six days you will have your milk and honey and release from the physical attributes that have you nearly sick again.  Be assured your physical body will respond munificently and your heart restored to normal or what passes as normal for you.  Be assured the pain and soreness will end abruptly and you may find yourself wondering what or whose body you might be using now?  I love this Ron, thank you!  Good day.”
END
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 11:19:11 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
This is very interesting timing to be seeing this shared here, and I am most heartened and grateful for the Father's amazing work in accomplishing something so, so rare as these fusions represent.  I have something to share here.  Last night I had some unusual pressure and headaches in my head, I went to bed and slept, when I awoke this morning while laying there pondering, I heard what sounded like singing joyfully a "happy birthday" tune.  I focused and quizzed "what is that?" And then it appeared to my good sense my beloved angels beside me saying with a big smile in their tone,  "it's your spiritual birthday Sue! ". For I moment I thought this is preposterous and I'm not sure how to think but I responded in taking it as it comes, Father knows me best and I go with whatever is best.  I know it is close and I am happy to be here and am grateful for every breath I take as life is so precious.  For all I know last night is probably nothing but what I heard this morning had me wondering....my head is still getting pressure albeit a little less intense at times. RonB if you could enlighten me on this I would be most appreciative and thank you for this wonderful revelation shared here, it is so beautiful.

Sue/7inOcean

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Sue, what's up? Don't you know and can't you read with your mind and can't you see with your eyes that you're about to fuse?! I'm prompted by My Spirit within to also wish you a Happy Spiritual Birthday! I just feel your near fusion through my hands as I post this.

As regards Ron and the above transmission, my heart rejoices at the news, but I would like Father to allow me some more hours to go through again, it's so big and great and requires more reading for a total grasp of the revelation, and I leave it at that for now. Also, yesterday, a brilliant angel appeared to me in a vision. 

It's so quite clear to have MS 4 in the mix, what a glorious moment these days are! Ron, you're fused in a mortal body, which explains why you're still suffering in the flesh, this flesh is corrupt by Caligastia when he turned the earth core into a nickel cadmium, what we need now is a nickel ferrite core for better health on Urantia and Michael still has a word to say on the issue.

Thank you Ron, it is not easy for you and yet, you keep delivering these flashes of revelation for our edification. 
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 06:03:30 AM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
 This is  another one of those astounding revelations that come to us as another priceless gift from Michael, Mother Spirit, Mantutia, Ocilliaya, Aya, and the Father.   These accountings from Spirit concerning  fusions on Urantia are as rare can be and I am blown away by what has been shared here.   As Michael stated in theses two paragraphs which started this most amazing revelation:

“I was standing on a dias before a large and grateful audience from another planet, and their Planetary Prince was reciting the author of one of their Scriptures, and as he recited it he happened to look up from his prepared text and saw the word “fusion” printed in their language above my head in the bright white light of spirit then and now done when someone on a planet fuses.  They on Paradise move heaven and earth to tell the Planetary Prince of a sphere that someone on that sphere fused on the planet and to hurry to attend to them.  I was very much aware that Ron was being prepared to fuse but had no idea how they would do it."

“The official stopped reading and beheld my countenance and asked for my prayer for the son who fused and he was told to tell me nothing that it was a man on Urantia, his bestowal planet as Jesus and that he knew it was close and had no inkling how they would do it.  The official closed his book and the crowd wonder what was happening as they were human too and do not see spirit lights as the Prince did.  I collected my thoughts and told him to finish the Scripture and then to let me alone until I verified what had happened.  Later that day after the ceremonies were done, the Prince asked me what I could tell him, and I told him about you, your troubles, your heartaches, and so on, and he doubled down an prayed with me for you.  I decided the story was too good to be left untold and assembled a group of my spiritual retinue and told them although the Archangels knew of it and were besotted for joy for you Ron.  Then Gabriel appeared on my left to sign a document before me that Ron was the first person to fuse on Urantia except for Ezekiel and one other the Urantia Book fails to mention in the 17th Century, and that was not Michelangelo, Ron, but a sailor in the army of the Turkish Pasha and he was carried out on a stretcher and disappeared in the flames of fusion immediately as did Ezekiel.  Upon his arrival on Salvington a few moments later, he complained of dizziness and pain in his upper extremities.  He was not relieved by the fusion at all and fell ill and had to be carried to the Mansion World resurrection halls.  Now I point this out for one good reason.  Ron has the same affliction!  What could it mean?"

The Father and  Aya's contributions to this missive and narration about the brilliant lights and differing colors involved in these fusions left me sitting at my computer with my mouth dropped open, wanting more and awaiting with the greatest love and anticipation for others here and around Urantia for the few that will be fused shortly as well as  the thousand mentioned that may receive this fusion during Michael's Salvington Phase 1.I also found the inclusion here that fusion recipients receive a Supernaphim to be equally astounding and I hope and pray for  a day when I experience some personal awareness of them, which to date I sadly cannot confirm.
To be sure I will, like most here have multiple readings of this revelation for it contains so much for us to know, absorb, accept  and understand.  My deepest love, gratitude and appreciation to all who have shared this revelation with us.  I truly am almost speechless at the scope of  this amazing gift.

I must now get ready for work.   I so wish I was off so I could  be with everyone today as this is so vitally important for all of us.   In love and service to the Father and all of Spirit.   LarryG  
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
As you may well imagine, I too was quite overawed in reading the information/revelation from Michael regarding
the fusions of Ron, Larry and myself. I totally concur with the comments of Larry and I am looking forward to even
more information about the soon to be other fusions of members here on the forum.
As I understand it, we are now into the first phase of the Magisterial Mission and so let us all be about Father´s
buisiness.
Lemuel.

7inOcean

• View Profile
My dear brother Assale, you are so adorable and what you say made me crack up and laugh!  Well, of course Father Michael of Nebadon is the one who knows and understands these things and it is so amazing how we connect with our Father as well as Father Michael.  For some instance this evening, for no apparent reason other than some comical things I saw as I was watching TV there was a real moment I just sat there staring at the screen with an extraordinary big smile from ear to ear - a sense of well being I haven't felt for a while.  All is well and I know that to be and I ask my dear persevering Adjuster to let us continue as I do wish for us to be united in the work of God our Universal Father. To be fair, where else am I to go and so it is with Father I resolve in being.  I am so thrilled for RonB, Larry G and Lemuel to have reached such levels of Fusion without going up in flames, this is truly a Universal mystery and a Universal joy to see how Father works and surprises so many.  What is occurring to many more of us is amazing and I hear the "Birthday" tune sung out to be for those who are so close to also joining the few wonderful men who have fused. The Besser fusion is now on record on High as so unusual and so beautifully wrought and it doesn't go without all the trials we who are slated for it to go through as Besser has and still is enduring in a body that is well past living.  I know there is to be humility in all of this before our Paradise Deities and I only pray that I and many more of us are willing to be so embraced in the Father-Son unity, for that in essence is how I see it. The Father and I are one, so be it.

Thank you dear Skye and for your wonderful words of encouragement.
Blessings to you,
Sue/7inOcean

Allie

My Dear Sister Sue -  My first thought was to wish you a Happy Birthday!   I do not mean your mortal birth but your spiritual one.   You, my dear, are about to fuse!  When I was meditating this morning, I saw you surrounded by many Celestial Beings.  There was a brilliant white Light around you which did not hurt my eyes.   I must say, I got a little weepy to be so blessed to see this.   If your fusion has not happened yet, it will happen shortly.  Take a deep breath!

Much Love,
Allie

7inOcean

• View Profile
Dearest Allie,
I will be honest. I adore you! You are such a gift to us all. And I'm sorry to say I have to go to bed and get to sleep as I have to get up early to go back to work.  Like LarryG, I so wish to stay here with you all and have a good old yarn.  Well, I'm a little humbled by what you have shared Allie and I do think you may have seen what I heard. Interesting isn't it.  Goodnight, sweet dreams and God bless you all. Xxx
Sue

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Some years back, I came across a scientific report about a phenomenon  called « Spontaneous Human Combustion » (SHC), where a human body is burned without igniting all around and there has been many cases noted throughout the world. What that has to do with fusion, you ask ?

While reading the post about human fusion on Urantia and that Celestials, themselves, have been learning, all the way, how to handle all these stuffs, like scientists experimenting in a laboratory – RonB is an example and a pioneer in this field – that makes me pondering if those SHC phenomenons are simply human fusions that have gone wrong, as it is revealed to us that since Ezekiel there has been another fusion before, the Turkish sailor. Any thoughts ? Domtia

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email

Clency, I asked the same question(s) you have above before I was closely associated with the universe as I am now.  Was the case of spontaneous combustion a fusion example regardless of what came of it?  Part of me refused that solution because I knew the Father never experiences failure on what he wishes to accomplish, and the other fact was that these bodies were partially consumed in most cases, but in one case they were entirely consumed.

Here is Michael of Nebadon to partially explain what is going on in spontaneous combustion of the human form:

Michael of Nebadon
"The trial you see Clency is due to partial and bad reporting by newspapers.  What has happened in all and every case of a fire breaking out in the human who gets burned to death, is that they are regularly consuming large quantities of alcohol.  Most are so drunk they cannot stand up any more and we see that Ron laughs here as he cannot stand up well sometimes due to his transition - - but in these folks who catch fire they expire on their beds or chairs or on the floor due to high rates of intoxication.  When that happens the body tends to vent through the pores and in some cases if a candle or flame otherwise is nearby, that venting is flammable due to the high rate of intoxication.  In one case I noted the person fell asleep near a Christmas candle and died at once but the body vented anyhow and the candle was overwhelmed by alcohol furmes and up she went in a case of so call spontaneous combustion.

"There have been only two instances of true fusion on Urantia and you were told of them in Ron's long initial post.  There are examples of spontaneous combuts (so called) for centuries as liquor and booze as Ron calls it become so available.  Jesus often saw people in the street laying there so drunk they could not get up or get awake.  But they did not correpondingly get burned up due to body venting, but got violently sick for in those days alcohol poisoning was literally a death sentence and no man or woman drank to the excess people do today.  In any case most cases of burning bodies is due to flammable fumes they vent to undo alcohol poisoning.  Good day."

Ron here Clency - We have had documentaries on TV in the States on the subject and they are always near breathless reporting the phenomenon, bu once you understand what happened, they are gruesome stories of a party gone wrong.  I would not bother yourself about such reports so much as to ask what really happened to these souls?  Michael says they went on to the resurrection world under one status or the others and that is the end of it.  thanks for your post.  -Ron-

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
I thank all of you for your replies to this post concerning the revelation of new fusion techniques to be used in the rest of the universe as soon as the higher spiritual authorities learn there is a choice for humans to how they are to be treated for fusion status.

I also would like to say thank you to Sue for her deep thinking posts which I particularly enjoy for the simple reason her thoughts were my thoughts in different cirucmstances.

You Sue need to rest for a year once you are in York and your placement will be in an apartment with all the worldly needs met with gadgets and so on.  That is as they tell me but also remember we in York will experience difficulties in our environment as the world will literally go topsy turvey.  So, do adjust your thinking about Nirvana too.

I also wish to remind all that I am being used now to drop new concepts back into the forum pot to rev you up a little for what is to come.  I have they say a long transmission to start this afternoon sometime, and I will post it if they finish it as sometimes they rescind this work in the middle of it for reasons of State.

Be also assured that those provided some understanding of a proposed fusion candidacy such as Sue (who has begun the process of fusion which can take ten minutes or ten years depending on the view of the Adjuster), are being attended to us a full priority above all else for humans on Urantia today.  Worldwide we hear a thousand could do this easily today if they could be prepared properly and not go running to hospital with unexplained headaches, dizziness, and painful muscle episodes.  Someday we need a clinic to take care of all of this and the threats people who are not understanding at all what spirit does for the ascension career, and to let doctors go and provide that clinic with spirit available in all phases of the change from human to a fully morontial being covered with skin and blood to bleed yet.

The proposed Clinic is already on the drawing boards and I will probably be associated with it, but this is not possible for several years yet.

I wish you all a good day and blessings to Michael who is on Urantia today and is working his tale (spelling correct) off to be heard well for all of you later today.

Ron for all who hurry information to me as I open a transmit page.  Good day.
END 

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Beautiful transmission about fusión,  I thank  you all who  are making posible this most secret procedings now unveiled for mortals like us.
I offer  my congratulations to all who have achieved the greatest milestone in the Ascending path, "fusión with the Innermost, the Personal Father, our Thoughts Adjuster.
Love.
Rene.