Author Topic: New Discovery Experienced - read about new phase of reflectivity new 073017  (Read 1284 times)

Allie

I have been reading the information regarding Reflectivity with interest.   My Adjuster has been placing pictures in my closed eyes for quite awhile.   They are placed there for guidance.   I have learned to follow through with these prompts because if I ignore them, it will be a missed opportunity for me.

Recently, I was resting with my eyes closed and my Adjuster placed a classified ad in my mind's eye.   Since I hadn't read the newspaper yet, I had to search to find it.  It was an ad for an apartment with no details given.   I didn't bother phoning but drove right over there.  It was absolutely perfect!   In fact, it was better than anything I could have wished.   The building was placed in a large, park-like setting and I was surrounded by the energy of my much loved trees!     Thank you, Father for your wonderful gifts if we only have faith and trust in you!

"Trust in the Lord with all your Heart.
And lean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways, acknowledge Him,
And He will direct your path.."    - Proverbs 3: 5-6

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Allie,

I am so happy for you, I know how stressful being forced to move can be and yet what an obvious blessing it will be at the same time, since you followed your divine leading.  Enjoy the majestic presence of your trees as well as the life giving oxygen supplies they provide for us.  Thanks for sharing your great news. :)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 01:42:00 PM by newstarsaphire »
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Don Crownover

So nice to hear Allie, from your treasued releases to the sidewalk and recent uncertainty. This is very happy for me to hear, this direction to peaceful belonging for you.