Author Topic: Big Revision Time Line - Added 8 more pages of new info  (Read 559 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Big Revision Time Line - Added 8 more pages of new info
« on: November 17, 2017, 12:13:18 AM »
Dear List,
After releasing the revisions to the Time Line this morning, I found that the introduction was misleading and rewrote it, but in the meantime Michael of Nebadon saw to it I had the events leading up to the writing of the original Urantia Book and all that has been added at the top of the document.  It added about 8 pages to the original 16 November 2017 revision.

I also added some highlighting in the first section with important dates and circumstances so you could find them more easily.  Now when I put this up on Box net something happened to the uploading or issues with their log in - I do not know which it was, but after ten minutes of trying to get the document to display right it finally snapped into place,

Here is the same reference as given above but it is the 8 page revisions and corrections I added later today.
LINK:
https://app.box.com/s/ajjq62esqfdsqzzgpiz5f464ytnhhowm

Thanks much 
Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: Big Revision Time Line - Added 8 more pages of new info
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 12:36:27 AM »
Ron,
This document won't download, it comes as blank saying "no document set". The link is in red which I find unusual to be that colour?? Anyway, thank you for this work, this is and will be a very useful piece of historical recordings of what has been transpiring in the interim between then-and-now sort of thing. Hope the link above gets better. I have only just sat down now after work to read the document you posted earlier and am perusing it carefully as I feel it helps us get a good overview of how things have changed. Very much appreciated and adore your tremendous talent in getting this all together. I look forward to Father Michael's version and yes it remains to be seen how things pan out soon enough. Thank you and Father Michael so much for this invaluable document and soon to be a journal as to the unfolding of the divine Missions to come.
Sue/7inOcean

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 12:58:17 AM »
Sue, it works normally for me and downloads for me.

The file size is 1.3MB - do you have a limit on size downloads?

I cannot send this via an email to you because of the size of the attachment and it would vex you to zip it but that still only reduces it by about half.

Or maybe a setting on your phone or computer that prevents the download for some reason?  I kind of doubt that but I report I had trouble putting it up and I have no good idea what the problem is or was but it operates normally for me at this time.  If anybody else has a problem too, please let me know.   Ron

PS Gremlins are at work too Sue look at the problem I am having to write this with font sizes changing on me.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 01:01:51 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 01:36:31 AM »
Ron,
Thank you. I have tried to give it another go just then and it is downloaded into my Box app successfully. So I am happy to report a successful outcome. Ron you are so funny with gremlins, LOL!
Many regards,
Sue

elvis

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 07:16:42 AM »
Dear Ron,
the fact that the Jesus return is now scheduled before the end of 2017 is so great news. I pray that for this time all goes well and the Magisterial Mission will appear just in time and sure my eyes are wide open for its appearance. I am looking for this great event to happen so soon with great joy and hope that now further delays can stop this.
Thank you Ron

Dorian

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2017, 08:22:58 AM »
Thank you Ron for your diligence and care and of course who knows how many hours of study, typing and retyping to get this great and informative document up and available for us to study and become well acquainted with.  I down loaded it again with your revisions so I can reread it and become aware of the changes and how they affect the culmination of the MSM so far.

You are to be commended for your faith and superior work ethic my friend.

Your faithful student,
Dorian