Author Topic: The CHRIST RETURNS. ANNOUNCED 17 January 2018  (Read 588 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The CHRIST RETURNS. ANNOUNCED 17 January 2018
« on: January 17, 2018, 10:30:16 AM »
Michael of Nebadon

The CHRIST RETURNS  (ANNOUNCED 17 January 2018)
York, Pennsylvania at 1030am Local Time
January 17, 2018

“I am announcing quickly for now:

“Christ returns to Urantia in about six weeks.  This places that appearance about mid February this year of 2018.  It will be near the York area for publication of the announcement and the appearance of Jesus there in some manner.

“We rebuild those buildings Ron showed you in pictures at
http://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=9796.msg64100#msg64100

“I make this announcement shortly after receiving a cup of coffee from the Father this morning and it was so fantastic I could hardly wait for Ron to become conscious again and to let you all know what is being favored here today.

“I close this quickly because now we must arrive in York with no fanfare and clear those buildings for our occupancy and then leave you all to gauge what will happen when Ron takes his Oath of Service in the building he calls “L shaped” in those two photos.  The castle across the street is just as impressive as it was when they built it in 1878 and not 1873 as Ron reported.  It will be MOVED down the street and Ron suggested a grassy plaza with a large spray of water in it and I suggest that it be used for another building we will built even more impressive than the castle you see there now.  Good day.  Michael of Nebadon.”
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The CHRIST RETURNS. ANNOUNCED 17 January 2018
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 10:47:46 AM »
Thank you Michael and Ron for this great news. I am overwhelmed with joy. 2018 is really the year of the Father’s Will be done. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 11:09:08 AM »
Michael of Nebadon,  
                                 I only want to say, this is the most wonderful news.  Domtia

Lemuel

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 11:35:12 AM »
I so heartily and enthusiastically agree that  is the greatest of news!   Especially after such a darkened period of the past couple of weeks and with  the heart wrenching  message from Ron and  all of involved with the terrible news and account of Nikki.  
Even though we know that all will be well for her and any who are taken  to any of the appropriate Mansions Worlds, still as humans, our loss and grief is sometimes almost unbearable when we loose family, loved ones and cherished friends and associates especially when  done in such a way as this.
So with you Clency, and Lemuel, and all others receiving this extraordinary and latest update and news of the Return of Christ our hearts can soar once more as Ron answered the question, where do you live?...  and his answer was "in hope!   What an insightful answer!     LarryG
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 11:37:14 AM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2018, 11:36:16 AM »
Thank you Father Michael of Nebadon, for  that wonderful news, receive our love and dedication.

Rene.

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2018, 11:39:28 AM »
Father Michael,...., This is wonderful news This morning!!!!!,....,
I welcome you back  my beloved brother Jesus!!!!! ;) :D
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.

vargasnunezj (TA Veyoptia)

• TA Veyoptia-9-III(Pre'Msha)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2018, 12:11:06 PM »
Dear brother Ron:

On January 15, 2018 , Margul announces, in part, that the Magisterial Mission officially starts on March 10, 2018 on Urantia.

“He is the Father in personal form visiting Michael of Nebadon to discuss the Magisterial Mission about to erupt on Urantia in a few short weeks.  We have assigned March 10, 2018 as the official start of the Magisterial Mission and that it remains, but Serara has already assigned to Ron his view of what will be done immediately even before March 10th noted above....”

In today’s post,  Michael of Nebadon, says that “Christ returns to Urantia in about six weeks, mid February.”

Does this mean that Jesus will appear on Urantia before the official start of the Magisterial Mission?

Jose L. Vargas Núñez
José L. Vargas Núñez (TA Veyoptia-9-III) (Pre'Msha)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2018, 12:29:44 PM »
The best I can tell you is to say it means what it says as there is no further information available right now,  Ron

Tony Jr

• Antonio Jr
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2018, 12:52:35 PM »
Yeah!!  ;D

This is getting serious!! Can't wait to see Michael in person!

Thank you Ron for this message!
''God showed me the way'' - Ayrton Senna

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2018, 01:28:27 PM »
This is great news Ron, I am looking forward to this day, but if father Michael is coming after six weeks ,that would mean the end of February or maybe you meant to say after four weeks!
Domtia.

TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2018, 01:31:31 PM »
What wondrous words, Ron!  They bring the excitement of anticipation of the arrival on Urantia of our divine Lord with entourage and literally bring tears of joy and happiness.  Tsunami size glad tidings to all in the Father's peace.                                                                                           
Royce // TrinitiLuv.   Arlington, Virginia, USA...17Jan2018
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 02:56:19 PM by TrinitiLuv »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2018, 01:35:18 PM »
Pliktarious, you are right.  End of February-- six weeks he said.  That is more in keeping with the announced date of March 10, 2018 noted earlier for the start.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 01:38:21 PM by Ron Besser »

Dorian

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2018, 02:43:03 PM »
I also wish to add my thank you to Michael and Ron for this wonderful new insight as to what is about to take place.  I know that Ron is careful about posting dates but he seems pretty sure about this one.  Either way it is great to hear as all of this really needs to start before our little world implodes in upon itself.  I look forward to this auspicious occasion with bated breath and a heart full of wonder and gratitude.  May our Heavenly Father keep looking down upon us as a salvageable world.  We are his children and need his loving parental guidance and mercy.
Dorian

SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2018, 03:43:01 PM »
What a fantastic message. Michael had secretly announced some of this in one of the posts where He concluded His message by saying: in the upcoming transmissions there maybe a surprise or two thrown in. Well, here it came today.....It made me smile when Michael got that special feeling of excitement we all get when we have good news to share, saying: 'I couldn't wait to tell him'.

I do hope that Jesus when He was back in spirit on Edentia had time to enjoy the outstanding beauty of nature there, which according to the UB 'abounds in fascinating highlands, extensive elevations of physical matter crowned with morontia life and overspread with spiritual glory'. After His visit on Urantia it must have given Him some fresh air!

Ron, we will be thinking of you when you take the Oath of Service, your Fidelity to the Magisterial Missions. What a grand and solemn moment for you, for our planet and probably also for the universe. I hope we all get to see that on tape some time. The people of York are very blessed to have this Spiritual Administration set up in their midst. The city will certainly benefit from it.

I want to thank Father Michael, Mother Spirit, Paradise Trinity, Deity Absolute, Ocilliaya, Majeston, Jesus, Immanuel, Margul, Andromadeus, Mantutia (and all others who were not in these posts but are always 'on duty' for us) for Your ever loving guidance and for the messages You have sent us this week through Ron, Larry, Lemuel and Daniel, our transmitters, it is very much appreciated.

We do understand that 'things will be decided by the circumstances at that moment', so we will continue our prayers for all that Father Michael mentioned to Daniel A. in the transmission 'Petitions of Love'.
SophiaVeronica

BrettJ

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2018, 05:14:54 AM »
What a difference a day makes when dealing with Spirit.

Wonderful news.