Author Topic: God The Supreme Advises All to Learn the Truth about Urantia  (Read 1561 times)

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: God The Supreme Advises All to Learn the Truth about Urantia
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2017, 10:59:14 AM »
Thank you Ron for taking the time to post this so very important message today.  I don't have a lot to say in response as my mind is a little cloudy these days.  But I understand enough to know all of us, especially me, need to start doing some deeper thinking about what is really going on and what expected of each of us.  As has been stated before in many post and in TUB as  well. We can only absorb and understand as much as we are capable of.  So the more we study, the more understanding grows exponentially.  

Anyway, thank you Christ Michael and Serara for allowing us to get a little better grasp of things now transpiring.
Love to you and all of our Celestial family.
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

jlivengood

• "Make it so, Number One." Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2017, 11:07:11 AM »
"Ron,  You need never provide shorter messages for some of us.  It is true that I must stop and rest my eyes frequently as they tire easily, but all this food for thought is very much appreciated!"

I rarely quote anyone, but I concur with Amethyst on this point. Your (long or short) messages are ardently sought and read. I, too, am having increasing trouble with my eyes as I age, but I can still read and love to. If some people don't want to read them, they are perfectly free not to, but just know that your messages are cherished by many. They are the nucleus around which the greatest collaborative literary project in human history is evolving. Great writing, great heart, great spiritual worth.

You are ever in my prayers, sir. Jim
"Don't forget that Jesus never was elected; still we remember His name . . . "
David Amram (composer) "Message to the Politicians of the World"

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2017, 03:31:58 PM »
A post I should have posted yesterday.

Cali is Caligastia, so what to do on a personal level to finally be counted among the infinite and eternal actualization facts of Father? A lot of work lies ahead of us, the concept is clear and Ron's transmission is also clear and not so much difficult to understand.

My understanding of the above transmission is that the mere fact of being alive on Urantia is an actual fact, I live so I exist. However, the question which still remains is: Will I be on the Paradise Citizen Registry in 5 million years? If not, Father from now on does not recognize me for the mere reason that my name will not be found nowhere in Paradise Life Registries in 5 million years, which means I didn't experience Resurrection. Because yesterday, today and tomorrow are before Father even before they come to be.

Cali's name was not in the BOOK, Cali couldn't be recognized by Father, as Cali was present at the beginning and missing at the end.

The ascension career is not a mere joke, and it's quite clear that the end of something is by far better than its beginning. In six weeks, let us get prepared, I'm prompted to move inland these days, because I really live on the coastline. The Supreme Being has his hands full, extremely full, and the Almighty Part of Father is still not complete or achieved. 

My sincere gratitudes to Ron, Christ Michael and Father Califax for this warning.

Assaley.
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

BrettJ

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2017, 05:35:19 PM »
Hi RonB
Many thanks for your personal response to me. It helps me a lot.
There is much that I do not understand; but I will persevere with faith. What else can one do? ???
Cheers
BrettJ