Author Topic: Christ Michael -Intelligence Report On the Fed Reserve and Trumps Dangers 072517  (Read 1164 times)

James Johnson and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sue, you have interpreted it as I did - the wood is biological and represents the immediate and closest approach to our understanding of personal and living material change.  I simply too the middle part as the homogeneous ministry to Urantia which includes the material and the spiritual.  The tin part is the Father resetting the shell through which Urantia will operate for the rest of its existence.  I wish I could be better stated, but in so many words you said the same in most cases.

Here is Michael of Nebadon to step in and give the interpretations some depth.

"I am Michael and Ron comes closest Sue in looking at a perplexing dream.  Your world is finished and all that is left if to decide how much of our work it takes to refresh it and then move it on into a perplexity of change even I the Creator Son, do not fully comprehend in its totality.

"Looking at how you approach this Sue, you went too far in calling it a thermometer, but the strip has a meaning neither you are Ron appreciate.  The strip is bounded on each side of it by nothing.  That nothing is what Urantia goes through by itself, but when guided divinely, the strip appears as a boundless change into an unknown future while bounded by nothing if we cannot get everyone driving down that strip of meaning.

"Finally, (and you are going to say why do I bring this up), Ron awoke this morning in deep misery as every bone in his body is on fire and his organs sore and back aching.  Ron has often said, 'watch me for the long term effect of what is happening on high.  If I make big changes in something, it means I am prepared to move on in whatever they propose is the next step in these Missions.'  In other words he is the canary in the mine of spirit an this morning indicates we have closed the door on ministry to his change of transition into the new world of life extension.  If Ron survives today, he will become the first morontial being on Urantia that is incarnated in the flesh and blood, and he smiles at this as he has no sense of that kind of change at all.

"He needs a lot of rest today but is pressed by grass that has gotten out of hand with all this rain and we will not allow him to get to it as he is quite delicate in approach to the physical world today.  The book called Urantia is here on the planet now, and he will be presented a presentation copy of the new volume shortly.  We are here physically, but not spiritually, and that should make you scratch your head good.  All that means is we are not reactive to the plans to change Urantia through Phase I today or tomorrow, but by August 1, we are ready to plunge ahead and make a difference.

"Ron has to undergo metamorphosis quickly.  His stomach is sore this morning and we purged him good through elimination all during the night this morning and he has no real idea of what to do with his time but worry he has lost another day to being incompetent to operate machinery at all.  Be assured he will be in the pink by this time next week and he counts the hours I am sure as it is painful and decidedly awful to experience.  Some day they will write books on what he has endured and what results he will present to the world, for as an incarnated morontial being he has the power and the wisdom of Midwayers  (mostly), and will enjoy chats with Midwayer Bzutu as he and Bzutu see eye to eye on world affairs as they do with me and Machiventa Melchizedek.  Our friend Machiventa has the following to say:"

Machiventa Melchizedek - "Ron full well knows very few read these messages yet they mean a great deal to him as he trusts me to be a plain spokesman of what is.  I have always been so and Abraham is still at my side ordering things he can do very well to prepare the entry of 1,350 additional and incarnated Melchizedeks.  Be assured the trial Ron must finish in the next two days must be found on him alone and he must trial the world by going silent sometimes as he is not allowed to speak all he realizes as we move on to being seen all over the world.  Germany in particular will welcome us as we have already made our presence known to its leadership.  The United States lags in all respects and will suffer great humiliation when we chop the braces that hold the United States in place and let it fall to the floor to the delight of all because it alone will take it on the chin financially until Yellen ballyhoos that it is time to give in to us and start negotiating a return to the Paris Accords on Climate as Obama had negotiated.  Ron rightly sees this return to the Accords as a furnishing of ideals that the United States must return to the world community as a cooperating member.  That is the importance of forcing the US to do this as Ron regards the polluting of Urantia's atmosphere as something other than the Accords recognize.

"Sue needs a lesson, not in humility, but in dream interpretation.  Ron is quite good at it because he has had so much practice.  In looking at dreams so recognize two broad scopes of interest to look at:

1)  Realize your mind and brain interpret stimulus as individual experiences.  In one scenario you dream of an elephant and Ron would dream of it as a squirrel.  The idea is that symbols differ but not the meaning.  Ron at first considered you dream perhaps as a personal symbol and it made no sense to him as he cannot get at mind motivations except for himself.  But he decided that the strip of materials was not a personal symbol but one of ours and that made it much easier to look at it for intrepreation,  The clue for breaking the code was the three different kinds of materials shown to you and then Ron could put himself to work on it for other clues.

2) Dream content comes from two different areas of the mind.  Normal and useless dreaming comes from the brain's cortex and that is all that rubbery stuff that lies over the top of the spine in people.  The other place it comes from is the high mind where the Adjuster is in charge, and prophetic dreams which this is, come from the super mind and are inserted into the visual chambers of t he brain as both Ron and you have in immense amounts to do this with dreams.  Ron recognized which area this dream came from just by its organization alone.  Good."

Michael of Nebadon - "Machiventa should have gone on to say that Ron will now receive immense vistas of dreaming.  Morontial beings do not dream, but in Ron's case, the morontial being he is will dream as it is an important communication outlet to Ron and those he serves with to help guide directions they must all take to keep the flow of work well done and impersonal as you all must learn not to love the dog you save every time.  Machiventa is back:"

Machiventa Melchizedek - "I got sprayed with human resources telling me that Ron is impriving well enough to mow today and that the mower is not busted after hitting a rock so big he had to stop the mower he was riding and hoist the deck almost above his head, restart, back off, and start again.  It happes so often he wonder if the mower will last much longer - not so as it is a hefty beast and will last you Ron - mowing is a treat for you for many reasons - in any case interrupt these proceedings to say he can mow today again.  I wish to finish this dreaming episode with this comment:

"Never expect a prophetic dream to reveal its source or its latitude as life is too complicated for you the interpreter to figure out just how it fits YOU.  Let YOU out of it and just get the gist of the dream for meaning and you all accomplished all you needed  to.  Both Ron and Sue ignored the strip meaning and that is fascinating and I wonder if we were too clever by far to put it in a strip, because a strip to Sue is something of a device that measures temperature and to Ron, it has little meaning except maybe and Interstate Highway, but then what does that do for him?  It was left alone as is and we got out of it what we needed to anyhow."

Michael of Nebadon - "We need to finish this strip of discussion here.  I let it before now as we must conclude that mowing ir more important now than talking here.  We wish you all a good day. (PS: Ron says why did the dream show only three strips of material when the Mission is in four phases?)
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi all.
An extremely  interesting interpretation of Sue┬┤s dream.
I hardly ever dream, well, not that I can remember.
But I would like to suggest an answer to the question, " why only three strips when  there are four Phases of the 
Magisterial Mission?
Is it because Phase Four will be directed from Paradise and for the moment, no "dreams" or such would appear
because that would lead to attemps to interpretation Paradise action and I think, for the moment at least, that is
a no go area.

Lemuel

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
I think you have something there, Lemuel.  it makes sense we see no representation for that which is out of reach.  Thanks much!  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
Thank you Ron, Father Michael and Machiventa for granting such a wealth of information here. What you have shared is of immense help here for me to understand and take care of in any more of these dreams. I have to go to work shortly and have much to say but suffice to say I am so grateful for the helpful insight from Father Michael, the wonderful lessons from Machiventa and For Ron's piece of insterpretation, as you all have given me snippets of information that tells me how important this gift is as I received it. You are right Father Michael I went to far with the thermometer thing and I was merely pointing out how it had that sense to it but is not, only that the strip is there with those three colours and it was you say bounded with nothing, very interesting indeed. I will leave it there. I note the significance of the input in the part of brain you speak to Machiventa. When I got the image it is exactly as you explained but to figure it, I will use your lesson, thank you. Like LarryG, I too have to go and if I had my druthers I'd rather be here with this amazing place of discussions.  These dreams I get, I see and take notice of them as that is becoming more prevalent for me to receive. Thank you and may you have a good day Ron and gain better health with the grass cutting. It is so therearputic! Thank you Lemuel for an interesting insight too!

Much love,
Sue/7inOcean

BrianVB

• Cooperation with goodness toward Light and Life.
    • View Profile
Thank-you Ron B, Michael Machiventa for your posts and messages. Wow, the MSM is definitely moving quickly it seems from reading these transmissions and others in the last few weeks. I for one am very grateful and feel privileged to being made aware of all the actions here and and those behind the scenes on High.

The 2007 financial crisis was bad but I think the real impact of it was deferred and its root causes were not fully made transparent and addressed then as it should have. I think we missed a real opportunity to learn and change from this planet-wide event where so many suffered. If we were more evolved spiritually perhaps this could have been our turning point as we realized how much we are globally connected, and subsequently could have worked together as a whole. We may have been better prepared for what is too come.

Being Canadian, I feel sadness for our fellow Americans south of the border with the Trump revelations regarding the federal reserve. Being so closely linked to the USA culturally, politically and economically, Canada I am sure will be impacted too, almost to the extent as a 51st state. I could not imagine this challenge and those many to come without the Divine intervention occurring. Thank-you Father. The three-person "Regency" sounds wise for a future governing presidency.

I sometimes feel hopeless too of my personal situation and challenges to come, but I soon realize by embracing the eternal truths here and in TUB that we are not facing this alone, and surrendering to the Heavenly Father's will, I do feel comforted. I always try to strive for a mindset of putting myself last when concerning the welfare of others. I hope to have the courage to put this to the test soon enough.

Good day,
Brian
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 12:10:43 AM by BrianVB »