Author Topic: Greetings serara forum  (Read 258 times)

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
Greetings serara forum
« on: August 05, 2017, 08:41:16 AM »
Hello, brothers and sisters,it's a privilege to be part of this forum.I'm Irish by birth, grew up and was educated there.In 1976 took a holiday down in Greece and met my wife to be who is from Finland.We settled down in Sweden and have lived there ever since.We have three children, who are now adults. 
I do not adhere to any organised religion, but as a child was a Catholic and have always been interested in world religion's. I picked up the Urantia book on the Internet about three months ago and fell in love with it,so I bought the book online from a book store.So far I've read the life of Jesus and have done a fair bit of cherry picking through the book.I call the Urantia book quote "probably the best book in the universe ".I'm looking forward to sharing views on the forum and since I'm a rookie better to keep a low profile. 
God bless. 

niant2

• Antonio
    • MSN Messenger - antoniodistephano@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Greetings serara forum
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 09:19:37 AM »
Welcome my dear brother Pliktarious, I am honored to have you among our beautiful beloved family.
You are quite right in asserting this: "...I call the Urantia book quote "probably the best book in the universe "..."
And my friend,..., no need to keep a low profile because you are a rookie!
Share with us your thoughts simply,..., You'd be surprised how much your thoughts can help many here!!!!  :) ;)
To the right, this is my son Nicolas ( Ni )
and to the left, this his my other son, Antonio Jr. (Tony Jr) (ant)
2 boys from GOD gif
(Niant2)Antonio

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 10:13:09 AM »
Hello Pliktarious.  
rookie or not you are very welcome here.
Lemuel

jlivengood

• "Make it so, Number One." Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 10:19:27 AM »
Greetings, Pliktarious. Jim here from Greeley, Colorado, USA. I'm getting ready for work but I wanted to dash off a quick note of welcome. We're looking forward to getting to know you. There is an amazing variety of people in this group, all under the aegis of Ron B., who is definitely one of the sweeties of the world, and not the worst of them.

I'd better get going, but welcome again. Jim
"Don't forget that Jesus never was elected; still we remember His name . . . "
David Amram (composer) "Message to the Politicians of the World"

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2017, 10:27:40 AM »
Greetings Pliktarious!  Being a rookie has no meaning here.  We are all equal.  Feel free to add your thoughts and  unique perspective.   You are most welcome to join our family!

Namaste,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2017, 01:06:45 PM »
Welcome Pliktarious! Happy to have you on board.  I guess you found the right group - we're all hopelessly in love!  :) 
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

charlie montoya

• 720-207-8176
    • MSN Messenger - montoya.chuck@gmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - 11100+E+Dartmouth
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2017, 02:57:44 PM »
     Welcome Willie b. and Pliktarious, to this loving family of truth seekers, so glad that you both were directed here, as we all were, better late than not at all.  For spirit, and this forum, it is never too late.  There are many spiritual gifts to be had here, so welcome to your extended family, I AM sure your experience here will be as rewarding for you both, as it has been for the rest of us brothers and sisters here on this most beloved site. Peace, Love, and Blessings to you both, and your families.  Feel free to add your input, as there is no judgement here.  Your brother Charlie.
Eternal Love will not be denied

Don Crownover

• Kindness is Love
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2017, 03:07:52 PM »
Good News, it is to hear of your recent discovery Pliktarious. 

May I suggest that you read or re-read the "Forward" paper in the Urantia Book. Then with heartfelt prayer and thoughtful contemplation read on to the many more treasures you will find within its many pages.

Also Good, that you have jumped on this ship of even daily waves of revelations and more seen in the horizon. Take hold now, of this schooling to sail us into labors of love for Father's will to be done.

DonKC
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. Andre Gide (1869-1951)

BrianVB

• Cooperation with goodness toward Light and Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2017, 03:48:42 PM »
A warm welcome Pliktarious as a new member to the Serara Forum. Glad that you can join us from a perspective as members committed to work with our unseen brethren during this correcting time for our Heavenly Father on our defaulted world.

Good day,
Brian

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2017, 05:50:52 PM »
Dear Pliktarious from Ireland. Welcome to the Serara Forum. Just as you believe that the Urantia Book is the main book, nowadays, on our planet, because it is a wonderful and fascinating revelation. From what I understand, you were born and raised in Ireland, met his wife on a holiday in Greece in 1976 and his wife is from Finland, and they live in Sweden.
            The world, our planet, although divided in countries, is united by ideals common to all human beings.
             I have been born and lived in Brazil, I have been married to my wife for 29 years (since 1988) and we have three children (born in 1991, 1995 and 2002, that is, 26, 22 and 14 years old). Last, teen is my cousin who is raised as "son of the heart"). I am a legal adviser and I must have another five years of work to retire.
             We who believe in God are all destined to serve and to help us grow spiritually step by step in the light of God the Supreme.
             May God bless you and your family. A big fraternal hug. Julio.
=== 
Caro Pliktarious da Irlanda. Seja muito bem vindo ao Fórum Serara. Assim como você eu acredito que o Livro de Urantia é o principal livro, na atualidade, em nosso planeta, pois é uma revelação maravilhosa e apaixonante. Pelo que eu entendi, você nasceu e foi criado na Irlanda, conheceu sua esposa em um feriado na Grécia em 1976 e sua esposa é natural da Finlândia, e moram na Suécia.
               O mundo, nosso planeta, apesar de estar dividido em países, é unido por ideais comuns a todos seres humanos.
               Eu nasci e morei sempre no Brasil, já estou casado com minha esposa há 29 (vinte e nove) anos (desde 1988) e temos três filhos (nascidos em 1991, 1995 e 2002, ou seja, 26, 22 e 14 anos, o último, adolescente é meu primo que é criado como "filho do coração"). Sou assessor jurídico e devo ter ainda mais uns cinco anos de trabalho para me aposentar.
               Nós que acreditamos em Deus, estamos todos destinados a servir e a nos ajudar a crescer espiritualmente, passo a passo, na luz de Deus, o Supremo.
              Que Deus abençoe você e sua família. Um grande abraço fraternal. Julio
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2017, 01:27:01 AM »
A warm welcome to you, dear Pliktarious. I have to look twice before spelling your forum username ??? Hope I don't scratch it too much :-[ Does it have a particular meaning ? It sounds like an irish word, anyway you are at the right place and at the right time, so be at ease, you are at home here.

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2017, 04:41:19 AM »
Hi Clency, thanks for the warm welcome. The name pliktarious comes from the Swedish word "plikt" which means ones duty but I attached a tail onto it  :) Take care.