Author Topic: Catching up with you folks  (Read 131 times)

Michael S Queen

• "our hands brush/one finger/then/two"
    • ICQ Messenger - 9700698
    • MSN Messenger - kasaanmike@outlook.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - MQueen7654
    • View Profile
    • Where in the world is Mike Queen?
    • Email
Catching up with you folks
« on: August 05, 2017, 05:50:55 PM »
Beloved Brothers and Sisters,

This is just a wee note to let you all know I’ve not dropped off the edge of the planet, yet. I have been continuing my receiving practice, catching up on the Forum as often as I can, and hold you all up in my heart.

Greetings to the newcomers! Welcome aboard!

I have been doing some serious spiritual growth work… learning to love all my fellows… and being given some fairly daunting challenges. Some folks make it mighty difficult even to be likeable. I’m sure you’ve all met the sort.

Still, at least one person, a supervisor, has upped the ante and has taken some pretty extreme measures to block and humiliate me. My Father gives me to know who I am and where I stand in the universal scheme of things, and so I am stretching my growth muscles ever to ‘draw a circle that draws him in.’

Nevertheless, in addition to the harsh demands of my work schedule at the moment, this issue with this person has had me pretty well ‘wrapped around the axle.’

Not to belabor any points, I just want you all to know I am still here, still eagerly preparing for the advent of the Missions and our celestial leadership to signal us to roll up our sleeves and get to work.

Blessings all,

Mike Queen
Pneyoptia

michael s. queen
PO Box 19470
Thorne Bay, Alaska 99919-0470

Email: pursermike@hotmail.com

“The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea.”
Isak Dinesen

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Catching up with you folks
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 06:02:18 PM »
Dear Mike.
          Just like you, I often just read the messages, because of the commitments to the job.
          But make sure you're in our hearts.
          In fact, all of us here in the Serara Forum, in my opinion, already have a strong spiritual connection, because we want to serve God, and the Missions of God.
          It was very good to read, a message from Alaska, USA.
          As the internet is fascinating. We are very far away, you, in Alaska, USA and me in Brasilia, Brazil, and yet we manage to interact in an international community.
           May God bless you and help you, with the counsel of your Thought Adjuster, to overcome the challenges of overcoming difficult relationships, for example, among some peers or superiors at work. A big fraternal hug. Julio.
=== 
Caro Mike. 
             Assim como você, muitas vezes apenas leio as mensagens, por causa dos compromissos com o trabalho. 
          Mas tenha certeza que você está em nossos corações. 
           Aliás, todos nós aqui do Fórum Serara, ao meu ver, já possuímos uma ligação espiritual forte, pois nós desejamos servir a Deus, e as Missões de Deus. 
            Foi muito bom ler, uma mensagem sua aí do Alaska, EUA. 
            Como a internet é fascinante. Estamos muito longe, você, no Alaska, EUA e eu em Brasília, Brasil, e mesmo assim conseguimos interagir em uma comunidade internacional. 
             Que Deus o abençõe e o ajude, com os conselhos de seu Ajustador do Pensamento, para superar os desafios de superar os relacionamentos difíceis, por exemplo, entre alguns colegas ou superiores hierárquicos no trabalho. Um grande abraço fraternal. Julio.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 07:02:24 PM »
Dear MSQ-
As you face your daily challenges, please remember.
You are in the Hearts and in the prayers of your Forum family.

Namaste,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

Don Crownover

• Kindness is Love
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 07:21:02 PM »
Hi Mike,

I had a manager in the mid' 1990's at a logging mill that developed such dislike for me. I studied the bible most every night in free time at work while working a dry kiln, and came across Proverb 25:21 "If your enemy is hungry, give him something to eat; if thirsty, something to drink. By this you will be heaping red-hot coals on his head and Yahweh will reward you."

This reinforced my desired attitude from Jesus at Matthew 7:12 “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”. My continual right course also made me feel a whole lot better during and after such treatments of scorn and disrespect, knowing that it was to benefit both of us. Some time later, after a fair observance to the workings in the text, hehe, we became like old chums.

DonKC
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. Andre Gide (1869-1951)

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2017, 08:52:45 PM »
Hello Michael,
Just a note to say I enjoyed meeting with you for supper  while I was up in Alaska to visit my brothers.  You are a very kind and generous soul and your worth will be shown to him as you keep doing the exact opposite of what he expects you to do.  Thank you for your warm welcome to me as it was just what I need at the time.  When we had finished supper and started to leave you turned and bowed to me, I realized then that I was in the presence of a spiritual giant in the making.
Love to you my friend,
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2017, 08:58:31 PM »
Dear Michael,

As Allie and others have mentioned, please know that you are missed by us when you have not posted for a bit and I am thankful for your dropping by to let us know you and yours are well, as I find myself missing our brothers and sisters during necessary absences.  Domtia and Be well
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2017, 10:00:33 PM »
My dear Brother Michael- Always good to read your posts. They speak to me for some reason. You are such a wonderful person, you truly represent God. I'm jealous of Dorian who got to meet you in person! 😎  Your post reminded me of Jesus's trip with Ganid when He helped a person deal with his arrogant and abusive boss. I don't recall which paper it was in but Jesus challenged the young man to win over his intolerant boss with love.
Domtia
Kurt

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2017, 05:06:56 PM »
Hi All,,

A point and a question here...relating to our brother's issue with the arrogant supervisor. We do turn the other cheek, we exemplify our Lord Michael when he was here incarnated as Jesus. Let's take it one step further:
Our Heavenly Father in all of his undertakings and doings, he always does it using 'good'...
He never uses evil or underhanded techniques, it seems if he can't do something that is good, or in good fashion, it doesn't happen. Any evil , or bad, or wrong act always seems to stem from the wrong use of free will.
Right??
Domtia.
The Glory of God is Intelligence...