Author Topic: From Jesus: Establish New Category on this Web Site Now 09 Aug 2017  (Read 732 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
1540 Local Time York PA

Behold the King of Jews, and it is I, Jesus.

I am Jesus and this is a permissive discussion to be shared.

As Jesus I wish to establish a new way of speaking, and I open this statement with a new parable.

Once upon a time there was a boy in York who held many sessions with the King of the Universe, Michael of Nebadon, and Michael of Nebadon told him he was okay so long as he followed the line to permissions that allowed us to speak with no acrimony to anyone; however, the new President of the United States, has become dangerous and without precedence to handle in the land of spirit.  Therefore, I Jesus, say unto you that all things man made from now on will be handled in an editorial section of this forum.  Please establish that Editorial Section immediately and I will have my say to that Section and Category immediately once established.
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: From Jesus: Establish New Category on this Web Site Now 09 Aug 2017
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 03:57:22 PM »
Beloved Jesus. Welcome!
I can´t wait to read your views and comments on the present political situation in the United States.
Or indeed, anything You would like to share with us.
Domtia.
Lemuel

dreamcat01

• Dream And Pray For Wisdom To Serve!
    • MSN Messenger - medging@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 04:27:53 PM »
I would say that a frank discussion with this President would probably work. He has a high IQ and with the proper conversations, would come to see that a war is not the answer since it would create even more fear and hostility to Urantia. Threats serve to make someone go the other way into the "daring you to try it" phase. He became President by being tough and Americans wanted tough. At the same time Americans did not want a conflict brought to war. Trump should be advised better. This kind of threatening only serves to make the dictator worse. Like two little boys on a playground that want to bully each other. It is hardly the adult reaction of an American President to a bully. See the long term effects of this threatening behavior. It will not work so the best answer is conversation amongst all the countries in that region--the Chinese in particular. That is the mark of a true statesman! Tell him that.

niant2

• Antonio
    • MSN Messenger - antoniodistephano@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 07:36:29 PM »
 :D Welcome my beloved Jesus!!!!

What an immense pleasure you are among us again!!!! ( Although you've never been away!!!! )

I really look forward to reading you and even having the opportunity to exchange some topics with you, my beloved Jesus!!!!

:) ;)
Peace, Love and Light
Jesus,..., I ask you to enter my heart and to heal what, in my past existence needs to be. You know me better than myself. Also, I ask you to spread your love in every corner of my heart. Wherever you discover a sick child touch him, comfort him and raise him.

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 11:01:55 PM »
Thank you Ron and Jesus for the message.

I'm speechless, but I'm very happy with this message from our beloved Jesus received by Ron.

Thank you "boy" Ron from York, Pennsylvania, USA for the service as transmitter and receiver, and the relevant services you have done for our planet and the contact you have had with Michael of Nebadon, the ruler of our universe and who was on our planet Like Joshua Ben Joseph, or simply Jesus.

Thank you Jesus for all you have done for our planet and for all of our universe.

=== 

Obrigado Ron e Jesus pela mensagem.

Eu fico até sem palavras, mas eu estou muito feliz com esta mensagem de nosso amado Jesus recebida por Ron.

Obrigado "menino" Ron de York, Pensilvânia, EUA pelo serviço como transmissor e receptor, e os relevantes serviços que tem feito para nosso planeta e pelo contato que tem tido com Michael de Nebadon, o soberano de nosso universo e que esteve em nosso planeta como Joshua Ben Joseph, ou simplesmente, Jesus.

Obrigado Jesus por tudo que tem feito por nosso planeta e por todo nosso universo.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2017, 01:37:39 AM »
My Beloved Jesus, « King of kings », the Master Teacher of all times, it will be with great joy that we will sit at your feet to receive your teachings like honeys coming from Your Mouth, a soothing balm for our souls, as in the time of old. Yes, Jesus come and be welcome. Domtia

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2017, 08:02:05 AM »
My dearest Jesus,
I have been around this old planet for 74 years and I can proudly claim that since a very small boy I have know of you.  I have talked of and about you most of my life.  I have communed with you in my joy and in my sorrow.  I have sung songs of you  and even wrote a couple of songs about your gift of love and salvation offered to us.  I have read of the pain and hurt we have given you in return for this love.  I have lived through and seen and heard of the many atrocities committed in your name and in the name of our Heavenly Father.  I have experienced the good that has evolved out of love for you from those who understand your reason for coming to our world.  But with all this being said, I had never really understood your teaching in depth until I was blessed with finding our Urantia Book.  You Christ Michael/Jesus, have endowed us with the wisdom of the ages and for this I will always be filled with a heart full of love and thanksgiving for your precious gift to us lowly mortals on this infested planet.

I look forward to hearing from you in this Magisterial Mission and offering what ever I can do to facilitate this wonderful work in progress.
Your obedient Son and Brother,
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

esther

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2017, 10:59:49 AM »
Dear Jesus and forum family,  I like what Jesus said, Give the Cesar ....and God what is God's, but since Salvington and Uversa are going to intervene with Urantia governments,  why don't they remove the regimes of North Korea, Syria, Cuba, Venezuela, Iran ,and get rid of Isis,etc, and then the world will be a better place to live.      Blessings to all.     esther

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2017, 11:19:41 AM »
Esther, you have to read between the lines for if they are going to discipline the American government, they are not going to ignore the ignoramuses of Iran, Korea, and a lot of others who delight is messing up world progress for their own selfish reasons.  Be content for now to read what can be released for your eyes to see and your mind to understand.  Thanks for your post, Esther.
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania