Author Topic: Was i in contact with celestial being, or was it just a dream  (Read 156 times)

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
Usually before I sleep in the evening, I pray to God and thank him for everything in my life, but yesterday I felt that there was no connection so I felt empty inside. This morning before I woke up, I had a really strange dream, where I spoke to a celestial being ,it was as they say small talk and I can't remember what she was talking about, but I was overcome by the amount of love that was radiating from her that I nearly melted on the spot.The dream was more real than reality and maybe it's no big deal, but for me it's a memory I'll hold on to. 

niant2

• Antonio
    • MSN Messenger - antoniodistephano@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Was i in contact with celestial being, or was it just a dream
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 09:33:46 AM »
Wonderful my friend,..., unfortunately, I cannot certify what you experienced in your dream,..., but one thing I can assure you without problems,..., everything is possible with our beloved Celestial Beings!!!!

I wish you a very nice day my friend !!!!  :) ;)
Here is a musical composition that I wrote on the death of my mother: "Ma belle maman d'amour"
https://app.box.com/s/iij2cmxwtarv2ld7f5pg8qilc72h70s5

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 09:53:13 AM »
Pliktarious, your dream was a welcome by Mother Spirit who had a small chat with you to prepare you to hear one day.  That was a lovely introduction to behold and it will be remembered by you so long as you do not yet have all the materials in your brain yet to allow transmissions that are very obvious to receive, but they are coming.  I cannot forecast the when but I can receive the fact you were greeted by the Holy Spirit of your childhood.  Continue as you are and wait for developments all the while praying and greeting your divine personalities above you.  They will hold you dear and refresh you from time to time until you are actually speaking with them more or less directly.
Ron Besser
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 05:29:14 AM »
Hi Ron, thanks for your kind reply, Time is running out and I have a lot to learn and if we don't survive the oncoming cataclysm we hopefully can all meet on the mansion world's. All the best for now.