Author Topic: Beautiful Africa  (Read 88 times)

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Beautiful Africa
« on: August 12, 2017, 07:08:58 AM »
Rise-up

In one of his songs, Bob Marley, the famous pop singer from Jamaica, said : “Get up, stand up, for your rights”. We have all listened to this song many times, right ? This can be applied to all human beings in the world, even though the indigo people is more concerned about it, but to me it is not a slogan to promote racism; it is a call-up for all humanity.

In Kenya, the election of President Uhuru Kenyatta - the own son of the honourable Jomo Kenyatta, considered to be the father of the nation – for a second mandate, is widely challenged by the majority of the population. When the power to govern is passed on from father to son, it is called dynasty but not democracy. If we make a tour of all the political regime prevailing on the African continent, except South Africa which has come a long way to her actual model of governance, all the other countries are of the same.

It is time for Beautiful Africa, with the help of the Magisterial Mission, to rise-up. Domtia.

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Re: Beautiful Africa
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 04:45:09 PM »
When the power to govern is passed on from father to son, it is called dynasty

From the Universal Father, to the Creator Son Michael, it is called Divine Dynasty! That's all what we need, period.

Clency, you are a genius!
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.