Author Topic: World Elephant Day  (Read 74 times)

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
World Elephant Day
« on: August 12, 2017, 07:12:41 PM »
August 12th is when we celebrate World Elephant Day.   It was established to raise awareness of the plight of the Elephant and the need to preserve and protect them.   96 African Elephants are killed by poachers each day for their tusks and their ivory.   Their life also revolves around a loss of habitat and competition for resources.  

When they are held in captivity in circuses and zoos, they develop chronic health and behavioral issues    They are a keystone species and we cannot afford to lose them.   I hope and pray that Adam and Eve arrive in time to stop this senseless slaughter of such magnificent creatures.

Namaste,
Allie
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 07:14:14 PM by Allie »
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: World Elephant Day
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 05:47:07 AM »
If my mind serves me well, it was revealed that some species of the animal kingdom are endowed with adjudant spirits - a certain form of intelligence and feelings - so as to serve human beings in a pleasurable way, like dogs, cats and aquatic animals, like the dolphins and that elephants are among the most, together along horses, to acquire a certain level of intelligent pleasantness (I stand for correction for this statement) to serve the homosapiens in their primitive stages.

The extinction of elephants on Urantia is no more or less than comparable to a human holocaust. Domtia

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
Re: World Elephant Day
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 12:16:08 PM »
Yes, Clency, you are correct.   The more higher evolved members of the animal kingdom have five Adjutant Spirits.   They do not have Worship and Wisdom.

I have been reading some of Mother Spirit's earlier messages through MSQ.   Here are a few of her words: "All of Michael's and my creation enjoy varying degrees of mindal endowment.   For the more highly evolved animal brains, there can be associated with them my Adjutant mind spirits.   Endowed with my Adjutant mind spirits, when any creature evolves to the point of wisdom, they become "human".   Some of the species on your planet are closer to this point than you might think!   Not only humans are demonstrating a higher or more inclusive regard for life as a whole, but you read and view reports of many sorts of creatures coming to humans for assistance.   Beyond the fundamental transactions necessary to physical survival, beyond instinctual behavior, species of various sorts are observed assisting and nurturing one another."

Elephants are highly social and intelligent creatures.  They are also emotionally complex.  They form close bonds and family units.   There has been an estimated 90% decline in the Asian Elephant population and a 75% decline in the African Elephant population over the past 100 years.  Those of us who love these beings, do what we can to help them, and pray to the Father for rescue.

Namaste,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi