Author Topic: Be of good cheer do not fear because we are here - Father TA  (Read 74 times)

Don Crownover

• Kindness is Love
    • View Profile
    • Email
Be of good cheer do not fear because we are here - Father TA
« on: August 12, 2017, 08:01:35 PM »
Teacher: Father TA
Lesson:   Be of good cheer, do not fear because we are here.
Category: Audio Transmission
T/R: Don Crownover
Date/Time: 08/12/2017 09:40 AM CST

Audio attached.

Transcript:

"Father I have been pretty melancholy the last few days, doing a lot of thinking and studding, intense studding. I ask Father this morning, as you mentioned yesterday to me to keep studding I have been and I ask Father today, if you have message for today Father for me to Contemplate.

"Yes Son. Today as another new day, much progress in the realms of governance. Many places there are in my kingdom. Political prowess takes place to align those that are needed. There are a few good men standing ready to take the lead. We are helping them to see the need to direct the many, many peoples that have been lost due to misdirection... (vision) Turmoil of scattering in the ranks who were in control... (vision) with eyes of fear and doubt they run... (vision) Those that are firm and have faith watch and wait and ready to take the helm.

"We are in the Clouds of Glory, soon to be shining through, directing the flock of faithful ones waiting and wanting my righteousness to come. Be of good cheer, do not fear because we are Here!

Father, is this you I hear Father, is there someone else with me at this time?

"Melchizedeks... (vision) cheer-on the support that we feel from so many of you."

Thank you Father.

"Don’t let the silence be any more than confidence that many many things are happening now in the background of your awareness. The Magisterial Mission is off and running and not too late nor too soon. Our timing has been a pin-prick of accuracy. So be of good cheer, have no fear because we are here.

"Take on your day... and that is all for now.

Thank you Father, Thank you much for this news. I am not sure Father, with the stand-down that I should post this?

"It’s up to you.

Thank you Father.

"Have a good day.

Thank you Father. Amen
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 08:40:17 PM by Don Crownover »
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. Andre Gide (1869-1951)