Author Topic: Preciousness In Life  (Read 93 times)

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Preciousness In Life
« on: August 13, 2017, 06:16:49 AM »
Hello folks,
Some throughout the world may wonder why the Father's boy for Africa is always present in the classroom of the Spirit to the extent it has become a style of life and part of my very self, precisely because Father is among the Teachers from the Higher Worlds (of The Infinite Spirit, to borrow the expression by René). When Father teaches, the lesson is swallowed  straight with no digestion phase, so pure, so divine, read the attached and feel it by yourself.

The attached is by Father on Friday 11, 2017 - ISLE OF PARADISE

Good Sunday.

Assalé
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 06:38:04 AM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Preciousness In Life
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 08:21:33 AM »
In what ever field and what ever he does, man is always looking for what is beyond himself, be it ecstasy, joyfulness, happiness, blissfulness or simply love ; it is the nature of man. We can call it gravity or whatever else, but the problem is, he is looking at the wrong place, outsideward, without knowing that all he is looking for is inside himself.

Very good pdf presentation, Assalé ; you should give me a private lesson how to do it. Urboytia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 09:29:40 AM »
Thank you Clency, the pleasure is all mine to be your graphic teacher in the classroom of the Spirit. Let us find time out to begin, it will take us just half an hour. News and teachings by Father come from Paradise around the clock, now the point is to mix the beauty to the useful, for us to bring in more readers, people need to read, learn and become also teachers in return. We are here on Earth to be its public relations managers. Our position in this earth office is that great!

Thank You Father for Your Infinite Teaching Talent.

The attached brought tears to my eyes and then I wondered if my home female cat had eaten in the morning. This lesson is also provided by the Universal Father Himself, which makes me sincerely reconsider my relations with the animal kingdom.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 10:42:06 AM by ASSALE »

BrianVB

• Cooperation with goodness toward Light and Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 11:40:11 AM »
Dear Assale,

I enjoyed reading your amazing presentation of spiritual truth from our Heavenly Father. It touched so many areas at once. I will contemplate the words of certainty today during these times of uncertainty. Thank-you.

Good day,
Brian
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 12:09:30 PM by BrianVB »

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 12:34:21 PM »
In a lucid dream, I met with three or four people who were going to Ron's house, after a while, they went under a shelter and sat down on some wooden banks, they were Melchizedeks, the shelter roof was also in wood, there were various animals under the shelter and they instructed me not to cause any harm to the animals. 

Thank you BrianVB, so long as there will be readers interested in these presentations, I will post all the Father's Lessons on a daily basis, and feel free to ask for compilations.