Author Topic: Ocilliaya - Preparation and Attitude  (Read 174 times)

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Ocilliaya - Preparation and Attitude
« on: January 04, 2018, 12:08:00 PM »
Ocilliaya - Preparation and Attitude - 4-Jan-18 - Newstarsaphire, CA
Teacher:   Ocilliaya
Subject:  Preparation and Attitude
 04-Jan-18 11:34 AM  EST   16:38 hrs GMT
T/R:    Newstarsaphire, ON, CA

[Transmitter:  Is that you Ocilliaya?  do you have a message for the Forum you wish me to receive?]

“Yes, this is Ocilliaya and I greet all the Forum members here this bright snowy morning in your part of the world.  Indeed this cold snap is once again bearing down in this part of the world and you are grateful for the sources of heat and comfort you are afforded via your electrical systems.  As you are well aware these services can be adversely affected during these extreme weather changes and it is best be prepared for such a possibility.

“Preparation is the topic I would like to address with you today and the inevitabilities of the unexpected that arise within your lifetimes not only here but throughout your experiential careers.  One must take the knowledge and wisdom that has been imparted and use it as a tool of preparation.  Always is their room for improvement and learning through doing, and this attitude will serve you well throughout the challenges you will constantly face.  It is a given that challenges will arise before you as this is, after all, an experiential career you are eternally engaged in and the tasks and adjustments to intellect and circumstance are the tools of growth enhancement that enable each one to reach the goals of self-discovery and Father attainment.  

“The attitude of preparedness is basically one of taking the tools you have acquired and applying them to current circumstances with the knowledge you have gained but, it is also the awareness that there is always more to be discovered in the learning process and room for improvement of any application.  What worked last time might not be the case as each circumstance will be unique, but when you carry with you an attitude of learning and discovering and openness to growth it is by far the most useful of the tools you may have in your box.  A new way of approaching the situation or a slight change of perspective may be all that is needed for your success in this particular endeavor and it is this willingness to learn and break free from the linear dictates of former methods of success that allows you to stretch your imagination and be open to new possibilities.  

“Being open and flexible in your attitudes and perceptions is being open to growth possibilities and discovering an enhanced version of yourself that continues this progressive cycle of learning and achievement.  So it is my goal this day to encourage you all to be open to the changes before you and recognize them as an opportunity to meet your challenges ‘head on’ with an attitude of expectation of the growth opportunities they provide.

“This is Ocilliaya, Master Spirit of Superuniverse 4, inviting you all to be raised up through your circumstances to new heights of discovery.  I wish you a good day.”

END

Affiliate sites:
Rayson Science http://www.raysonscience.com/
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.