Author Topic: Margul, seek out challenges 19 January 2018 Daniel L V NV. USA  (Read 149 times)

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Margul, seek out challenges 19 January 2018 Daniel L V NV. USA
« on: January 18, 2018, 09:42:45 PM »

Speaker: Margul
Subject: Seek Out challenges
Catagory: New Transmissions
T/R: Daniel A, L V NV. USA
19 January 2018, 2:48 Z

Thank you, Father, for this blessing and opportunity to come to receive a message, I am here Father, help my concentration and focus so that whatever you want said and posted on the Forum will be said.

"Yes, Daniel, I am here, this is Margul. When you think of all the opportunities that are presented to all of you, all of us really, I mean to go and do better, to attempt a more high level existence to reach a new level of surrender in making your will the will of the Father through what His Adjuster brings to you.

"This is the real work of the ages, and now you all are at just the beginning of your first life mortal experience in your ascension career. To come to the place of a fearless courage, where no more, is there any fear left that somehow you wouldn't be enough or somehow there is some situation that will overwhelm you and make your way impossible. None of that is what so ever true. My purpose today is to lift up the vail a little.

"To help you have more willingness to go where you have not been before, willingness to subject yourself to a possible lifestyle that is more strenuous and difficult then you had before, however, now the fear is gone because you have such a walk with your Adjuster and with Father Michael and Mother Nebadonia. First life evolutionary mortals often have a leaning that is strong concerning the animal nature to seek out areas of comfort.

"All you have to do is watch the behavior of your domesticated cats when they move in. The first thing they do is find some nook of soft, cushy comfort. The fact that they sleep about 18 hours out of the 24, however, is tolerated because they do, as you know, patrol the house about 3 times a day, looking into every closet, every dark corner, every open cabinet door and so they earn their keep by making varmin fear to be in that house.

"That, take it easy legacy is one that a number of mortals have through and through, and that is the legacy that we let fall behind, where we actually, eventually become like an athlete looking for opportunities to have a little more exercise and strenuous occupation so that thay will be even more capable on the playing field. An athlete parks the car in the far, far, parking lot so they have to walk a half a mile to go to the the grocery store, carrying back all the heavy bags as part of the exercise.

"So now we will see real mortals involved in the mission work. Work that was first on the job training, that is what you've been doing at home. Now though some blessed few will start out in actual association with Mantutia, in a business like set up, perhaps in York as the location. All of us will see first hand exactly what it's like, as we will hear their accounts by them, detailing what your life will look like soon when you join them.

"This is going to be a short and sweet message, saying that these kinds of things are simply to get across the principle of looking for adventure in all the right places. Even though it causes us additional hassle, trouble or tedious miniutia perhaps. The premise is that since you're here, why not make the most of it. The laid back, mediocre path we will leave far behind, as incongruious and not befitting our destiny.

"Thank you Daniel for taking this down and you might say this is grist for the mill to help build a fire in your hearts and minds to make your time worthwhile because it is the most precious thing you have. It is used up and gone before we know it. A most glad and affectionate good evening to all of you, Margul signing off, Domtia."

Sent from my Boost Mobile Phone.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 10:10:49 PM by Daniel Alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

Tony Jr

• Antonio Jr
    • View Profile
Re: Margul, seek out challenges 19 January 2018 Daniel L V NV. USA
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 01:02:05 PM »
Yes!!

I believe I am ready to start my ascention career.

I want to work for Serara and Monjoronson in the mission to help humanity!

Thanks Margul and Daniel for this message!

Antonio Jr
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 03:42:03 PM by Tony Jr »
''God showed me the way'' - Ayrton Senna