Author Topic: Mother Nebadonia, Close Communion is Everything 19 January 2018 Daniel, L V NV.  (Read 569 times)

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Speaker: Mother Nabedonia
Subject: Close Communion is Everything.
Category: New transmissions.
T/R: Daniel A, L V NV. uSA.
19 January 2018, 2:14 Z

Thank you, our Father in heaven, Thank you Mother and Father for my life, and for the opportunity to work at this time, whatever that might be or look like, I am here. I appreciate the mercy and love you have shown. Is there anyone that you would have me receive at this time Father?

" Yes, Daniel, thank you for coming. This is Nebadonia.

A concern that almost every one of you have at this time is how to have the motivation and dedication and consecration, day in and day out for building that closeness with Michael and I. And we know you're noticing that everything hangs on you becoming adept at being in close communion with us, with Jesus, with Ocilliaya, Margul, with Machiventa and Mantutia and Lanaforge and the many others. Our suggestion is to embrace the concept of letting go, since in reality, everything is pretty much out of your control, anyway.

" Here is how it could look to help yourself enormously to make spiritual gains in depth of understanding and maturity. Simply make the decision to turn toward us in your mind in every moment. (letting go of you trying to fix things) This consistent turning toward us, asking for help, even hundreds of times a day in your mind and consciousness is the key to begin latching on to Our mind and how We think and to tap into what knowledge We know.

In reality, all of us are like the cloud that now is accessible on the web, where in my analogy, the cloud consists of your Adjuster and all the Celestial host, with all your powerful info ready to be accessible by your device (which is your mind.) this works most efficiently when you have reached the place of no more, resisting any guidance by us. You could say that you have come to a place of full surrender.

The reason those have fused that have fused  Is this very point of such consistent choosing that it is only obvious where their allegence in life is and where their fortunes have been placed. In reality they came to see with no equivocation that the path with the Father is ONLY rosy projections. That doesn't mean projections of a life without trouble, that means an understanding that every tiny thing imaginable most desirable by any being is truly on track to come to you by choosing the Father.

"You come to really understand this in a visceral, bone marrow way. Nothing even comes close to giving you true satisfaction in any manner, as you will receive walking with The Father's arm around your shoulder. If you want to have the status of being considered a mission worker, this closeness of communion is like your passport to your fondest dreams!

Thank you everyone for considering what I have to say and I'm thinking that quite a few may understand what they need to do, by my words of guidance and love. Mother Nebadonia, Good Evening to all, Domtia."
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 10:31:38 PM by Daniel Alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
Here is a quote from Mother Nebadonia:

" ...Here is how it could look to help yourself enormously to make spiritual gains in depth of understanding and maturity. Simply make the decision to turn toward us in your mind in every moment. (letting go of you trying to fix things) This consistent turning toward us, asking for help, even hundreds of times a day in your mind and consciousness is the key to begin latching on to Our mind and how We think and to tap into what knowledge We know...."

This "Post" tonight is strange right now for me!!!!,..., to tell you frankly, I feel completely discouraged right now,..., I make the decision to turn toward you in my mind in every moment,..., I am asking for help,..., even hundreds of times a day in my mind,..., but even so,..., and still ,..., this ultimate silence in my mind!!!!,..., like my brother Lemuel, I have been suffering for several years now from anxiety to living what Lemuel is able to experience now and I have to take medicine to calm myself!!!
What breaks my heart, despite all my efforts at studying Urantia book and trying to assimilate all the lessons from our heavenly formators in this extraordinary site,..., I always have the impression that I can not make myself known to the eyes of celestial beings and always by showing them my ultimate goal to be part of this great adventure!!!!

Then, if I have no value that you I can help during the Mission Magistral, is there at least a job for me to sweep the offices?

Thank you Daniel for your "Post" with Mother Nabedonia!!!!
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email

My dear friend Niant,

I think I know a little bit how you feel, it is perhaps our greatest trial to be on the tread mill in a small room with no windows and working away with no relief and no one even sticks their head in the door to check on us. It Is so tough, if we were babied by having constant feedback that would be no good eather.

So the way it is done helps us be self re inforcing.  With an eye on the future in some assignment that leaves us for long periods with only our knowing all is well to tide us over.

Know one thing for sure , there are perhaps dozens with us here that have never had any feed back for years. If I remember right you have had at least ten personal notes from our leaders addressed to you. It is tough though and at least you can know they must think you can handle it. 

With happy regards, Daniel

Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Daniel, my great friend, for your answer,..., it comfort me a little,..., But!!!!

You wrote this : "... there are perhaps dozens with us here that have never had any feed back for years..."

Here is my dear friend, ... that's the problem I'm trying to raise here!!!!

I have always worked in the field of "Civil Engineering" and my superiors have always used to evaluate me, my progress and my improvements during the execution of my task to accomplish.

I am here in training to become a servant to do the "Will of the Father" and hoping to be able to work for the Father in future missions to come.

I am register in this wonderful forum for almost 24 months now,..., but, where is my spiritual advancement now???, as you said.... no feed back!!!!!!!!!

I am extremely happy for Ron Besser, for Larry, for Lemuel and soon for Sue and Dominick and many other candidates for the "Fusion with their Adjusters"

Forgive me, I do not want to seem selfish, but me, in all this, ..., I wonder where I stand in all this adventure, in all my work to do the will of the Father???

I ask myself a lot of questions about me,..., I even received an answer from my beloved Jesus by Ron Besser (TR personal message) telling me and I site : "...For now, however, you Antonio, are too small in the head and too lengthy in your chest to know that the business of the FAther is best conducted in the office and not in the church..."....., what does that mean ???

So....., this is what I asking : "...is there at least a job for me to sweep the offices?...."

Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
Dear Niant,
I would like to share with you as to what I see in what has been wrote here for us all.
"... there are perhaps dozens with us here that have never had any feed back for years..."

Here is my dear friend, ... that's the problem I'm trying to raise here!!!!
We all have had feed back and it has been many times. I am talking about that we have all been told we will have a part in the MSM!

Also have we not all been told that we can have a copy of the New Book? Why is this, and how should we view that? I don't think it is to give us a nice color combination of books in our book case.
I have always worked in the field of "Civil Engineering" and my superiors have always used to evaluate me, my progress and my improvements during the execution of my task to accomplish.

I am here in training to become a servant to do the "Will of the Father" and hoping to be able to work for the Father in future missions to come.

I am register in this wonderful forum for almost 24 months now,..., but, where is my spiritual advancement now???, as you said.... no feed back!!!!!!!!!
Are you saying "no feed back = no advancement? Are you saying that in 24 months you have not made any spiritual advancements? Or is it that we just have not been patted on our backs?

I see a lot of changes in you, don't you? St Paul tells us that 'God has given us gifts in men. Some as teacher, prophets, healers, preachers, each with his own gifts'

As in the field of "Civil Engineering" do you do the best that you can do to get the praise from your superiors or is it because you want to do all things "for the glory of God"?

As a Civil Engineer most of all your work is covered up by the design  of the project yet your work, many times take longer than the building of the project.

Like wise much of our progress in spirit is in small things that add to the whole and are not that well seen.
Forgive me, I do not want to seem selfish, but me, in all this, ..., I wonder where I stand in all this adventure, in all my work to do the will of the Father???

I ask myself a lot of questions about me,..., I even received an answer from my beloved Jesus by Ron Besser (TR personal message) telling me and I site : "...For now, however, you Antonio, are too small in the head and too lengthy in your chest to know that the business of the FAther is best conducted in the office and not in the church..."....., what does that mean
I had highlighted 5 things here:
1.  How does Jesus give you encouragement with these 2 words?
2.  Why would Jesus say this about the head and what may that mean?
3.  What is it about the chest that Jesus may be referring to  and why?
4.  What could this conduct be and would it relate to 2 or 3, why?
5.  'In the church' and would it relate to 2 or 3, why?

So what do you think this all means?

Take Care
Ron
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Rlhammar@Gmail.com  530-598-4565

7inOcean

• View Profile
Antonio,
May I say something to you that I pray may help you. What if I were to tell you a story here that places some thought for you to think about.

One day a little child, climbed up the ladder to reach the roof of a one story house and was with the older brothers and the father who were carpenters and were busy about repairing something to the roof. When things were fixed, the others went down the ladder, the father yelled out to the little child to jump as he reached out his arms ready to catch the young one. The child does not hesitate upon knowing the reassurance the father and the brothers gave, and so the little one took the leap and fell safely in the embrace of the arms that caught the brave one, to the laughter and joy of entering such trust that was relayed to each other as daring as it is foolish to be so doing. Such an event is a happenstance along the way of life and that trust grows too upon knowing in whom to trust.

As you know, our dear brother Ron Besser has gone out on a limb to place a project (e.g. The Corporations, this Discussion site and other sites etc) that he saw that will be useful for the Magisterial Son to take up. Now as we know from the Urantia Book, a Magisterial Son is due, in fact, overdue for this planet and this is usually handled by the UA (Universal Administration) but such as it is,  like the story of the little child above, things happen and the upmost of trust and intention is placed in this regard.  In my view, I and I am sure Ron and many of us, including yourself, place our trust in the Father of All to carry this and everything to do with Urantia well and get it back to laughter and joy once more, if at all possible with our help in the mix. Meanwhile, we tread carefully on this shonky Jack house and carry the heat of what it is to really trust when the time comes to take the leap of faith.

I hope you get the point. Truly the Father knows you, do you know Him, enough to last eternity in all that follows beyond this temporal shore?  Remember, this is just our beginning here, and more often than not, it pays to have a little faith like a child in the Father and in our brothers, the Sons of God. We who are of faith, do not need acknowledgement for we are indeed His Sons when we truly acknowledge Him before others.

Sue/7inOcean

occerpa

• View Profile

The contributions we receive daily through this wonderful forum and through the transmissions of the privileged who can communicate with the same celestial heights, like this one of mother Nebadonia via Daniel Alderfer, are enough to keep us on the path full of abundant hope. Thank you Daniel for coming back and offering your great contribution to this unique and liberating cause.

Thank you beloved mother Nebadonia for your wise and powerful lessons, here emphasizing that the great formula is to "let flow"; which I assimilate as giving the steering wheel of our lives to our divine pilot, the adjuster of thought, and trusting because he knows perfectly the way to the goal, which is the Father, which is Love. Because although there is no other way through the universal career but the path of love, only he (our divine partner), with the masterful assistance of the spirit of truth, knows how to get there more direct, faster and easier; so inthis way I understand Mother Nebadonia suggests to us to let flow. The work on our part would be to create that state that I call Zero Resistance or Superconductibility: place our mind-heart in a state of automatic pilot. Thanks

andi

• View Profile
niant2, Antonio,

All humans are unique!  Unique personality gifted by our Father.  Unique family we're born into and even this birthing process can be a rough delivery of events out of our control.  How we're cared for and raised as infants, babies, small children, adolescents, teenagers, young adulthood, our first jobs to earn some money and begin interacting with a boss for the first time, all the way until death welcomes us to the next life.  

All our lives are extremely unique.  The seven (7) psychic circles are laid out equal for all of us.  Yet, each humans experience with these psychic circles attainment is also very unique.    Let go the anxiety and developing neurosis.  Be yourself.  Let that shine to all around you.  Let them experience your JOY without fanaticism.  Be yourself and grow with Father.  

Free will gives all humans equal rights to make choices throughout their lives.  Our Beloved Indwelling guards so much, protecting us, so we develop towards their ideal for us.  Remember our TA's see the big picture and not just this first life!

That patterning of life experience that helps balance us, develop us, enrich our souls getting them heavy.  Our TA's working closely with the Angels and we're aware how they can, on cooperation with our most Beloved Indwellings, present us new life situations forcing us to tackle pertinent free will decisions directly related to what we should be addressing for soul growth.  

It's called a working relationship and the keys are Trust, Faith, Sincerity.  Spending time in stillness IS part of the mission work.  Developing at your unique pace, under supervision of your Beloved Indwelling.  The kingdom is within.  The Spirit of Truth has long been released onto this planet.

@ niant2, Antonio.  You are working with your TA and no one else.  To compare with others you see what happens?  Anxiety, neurosis arises and builds barriers, poisons.  Please let that go.  

Not known by the celestial's ??  What is this talk?  Your Beloved Indwelling exists outside of our time/space and connects instantly, all your thoughts, doubts, dreams, ambitions in life, feelings, fears, etc to the First Source and Center.  What your TA might not be able to convey to you other celestial's possibly can.  

YOU ARE INTIMATELY KNOWN, LOVED AND CARED FOR ANTONIO.

Are you not "Born Again"?  Yours and all humans on this planet number one assignment is to grow with your Beloved Indwelling.  Let the "Fruits of Spirit" be revealed to those around you.  You already are a servant to do the "Will of the Father".  

"Spiritual advancement"?  Simply be yourself and ask your TA to help you remove all this performance, attainment anxiety.  Try Not To Compare Yourself To Others.

Your and all humans personal relationship with their TA is the most intimate mission.  Instead of talking about announcements just be yourself.  Relax and allow your TA and Angels to lead you.  Go about your life and everyday you'll discover how subtle they work with you.  Do not obsess over this and continue this performance anxiety.

Simply discover your true unique self. Let that shine to all around you while you live in these precious moments of the first and only mortal life.  

Remember Antonio, you are part of Father's creation.  You contribute to it by living in Father while he lives in you. Be yourself as you are deeply loved and cared for!

Antonio, I am here to help in anyway possible.

(435.7) 39:4.14
The keys of the kingdom of heaven are: sincerity, more sincerity, and more sincerity. All men have these keys. Men use them—advance in spirit status—by decisions, by more decisions, and by more decisions. The highest moral choice is the choice of the highest possible value, and always—in any sphere, in all of them—this is to choose to do the will of God. If man thus chooses, he is great, though he be the humblest citizen of Jerusem or even the least of mortals on Urantia.

Jesus, (1536.6) 137:8.9
    "Be not deceived by those who come saying here is the kingdom or there is the kingdom, for my Father's kingdom concerns not things visible and material. And this kingdom is even now among you, for where the spirit of God teaches and leads the soul of man, there in reality is the kingdom of heaven. And this kingdom of God is righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit."

Jesus, (1536.10) 137:8.13
    "And this kingdom which I declare to you is not a reign of power and plenty. The kingdom of heaven is not a matter of meat and drink but rather a life of progressive righteousness and increasing joy in the perfecting service of my Father who is in heaven. For has not the Father said of his children of the world, 'It is my will that they should eventually be perfect, even as I am perfect.'

Jesus, (1537.2) 137:8.15
    "Entrance into the Father's kingdom waits not upon marching armies, upon overturned kingdoms of this world, nor upon the breaking of captive yokes. The kingdom of heaven is at hand, and all who enter therein shall find abundant liberty and joyous salvation."
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 08:52:45 AM by andi »

Allie

To Antonio,

This is Mother Hen speaking.   I have been reading about your worries.   I also see that your brother and sister chicks have been trying to help.   Out of the goodness of their Hearts, they have been trying to comfort you.

But I think this is one of those times when you just have to trust your Mother (Spirit) and your Father.    You may not find the answers you seek.   But know this, dear one.  You are loved and you are wanted in this Mission.   Maybe not in the very beginning, but you are needed.   Now stop flapping your wings and count your blessings!

Mother Hen

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
@Daniel Alderfer, Ron Hammar, 7inOcean, andi, Allie and all the others having read what I have to express in my last two "Post",...

I'm sorry I bothered you with my mental state yesterday,..., I did not feel very well yesterday and to tell you frankly, ..., I still have a lot of pressure in front of my forehead, I feel very weak so much that I have to lie down on my bed while it's over and this without mentioning my frequent dizziness,..., and the acute and continual noise in my head......

Know my dear friends that this makes me lose patience and frankly, it becomes terribly unbearable!!!!!

Thank you very much for your comforting answers and I love you very much my friends!!!!!

Be sure that in the future I will avoid "Posting" this kind of "Post"

I am much better today!!!!!!

Agrout1

• View Profile
Thank you mother nebadonia and daniel for this post it was helpful instruction on how to better integrate with my thought adjuster.  I try and approach this material with little to no expectations and apply the teachings to see what happens.  While it seems day to day nothing much of consequence really happens, when I look back on my life and how it has progressed I get a better perspective on how this really works.  I am in a better place than I was ten years ago, five years ago and even six months ago.  I don’t know if I’ll ever get to the point of T/R’ing but, for the moment at least, I’m happy to get spiritual guidance.  Much of the time I don’t really understand what is being said but that’s o.k. too, I usually have faith I am getting what I need and being pointed in the right direction.  With that said, I definitely have my moments of frustration and doubt.  But right now im feeling pretty good about things.  Thank you for that.

budhughes

• 928-246-0431
    • View Profile
    • Email
I rarely post in many insistence what I have to say has already been posted so I with hold my contributions.
Your post is a good example. The one exception is I make a point to understand, then the question is correctness.
I need to point out that I have been studying the Urantia Book sense the 90s and I am 40 years your senior.
The point is to keep on keeping on.
In Brotherhood.
budhughes