Author Topic: New gold-backed dollar  (Read 8444 times)

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
New gold-backed dollar
« on: April 05, 2019, 05:27:31 am »
The news is going around about President Trump’s statement, some time ago, that there will be a ‘‘ new gold-backed dollar ’’ and all those stock market mongers are hanging on to his words, but I am just wondering where the ‘new gold’ come from and what makes Trump so confident as to the bailout of the dollar. Has he been already in contact with a Celestial Representative ? Domtia

I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: New gold-backed dollar
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 11:37:34 am »
Hello Clency.  Insofar as I know, there is no contact with our proposals from on high in Trump stating that.

Nevertheless, the rumor mill is generating quite a storm up over his comments yet I know really nothing that he has a hold of to make this statement of his workable.  He cannot afford gold backing as that would put the lie to a dollar so overvalued right now that gold will never make it viable again as it once was.  The gold standard will come back so long as their is enough gold to back a currency or the dollar currency too.  I am sure this is a hot discussion on high too as we must have the good sense to run this country based on gold reserves.  At one time I was very much against doing that , but the debt problem is astounding and it will kill us unless we do something about it at once.  That's about all I can say on the subject at this time.  RON

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK -  "You all are fully aware that the Magisterial work at this time is to make choices well done with our bank which Ron uses now for all of his accounts except one and that is for his own personal use.  I am sure this entire matter could be settled with the US if they would listen but the Chairman of the Federal Reserve pretends to know it all and will not listen to our representative about what must be done so we are going to have to hit him hard with market events and that is scheduled to happen soon enough when confidence in the dollar shrinks to a record low but currency traders.

"I am sure there are good reason for what Clency has read or heard, but Trump has no way to deal this way until he has the gold to do it and that is not his if he keeps running around the world making peace without a sou to his name to enforce what they agree with in peace or profit.  I am not sure there is much to tell you, but the United States has about ten trillion dollars out around the world in bank notes and financial schemes.  If China called in its bond holdings of eight trillion dollars, the US would be insolvent and would crash the stock market at the expense of China as well, and as such, the trial ends about which Federal Reserve is workable any more.  I suspect that the Chairman of that institution has no real concept what happens to him and the Federal REserve if it is  taken down by someone reclaiming their rightful capital.  We close for now/  Machiventa Melchizedek."

END
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 15:24:14 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 12:26:46 pm »
Clency, I'd like to toss in a few words of interest regarding the gold-backed-dollar.....I've read many times that the new dollar, though called gold-backed, will be backed by precious metals and other assets both in hand and in-the-ground.  So, it would seem that more than sufficient assets are available to back up the dollar.....Hope this, at least to some extent, answers your question of where's the gold......Domtia!.....Ray Borden  //  TrinitiLuv  // Washington DC Metro Area  //  7April22019

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2019, 15:34:04 pm »
Hello TrinitiLuv -  There is already some gold backing of our dollar but it is inside banks and not for trade or barter as most of us think about dollar backing.  Monjoronson tells me that the gold the US holds is minuscule compared to China and India.  Between them they hold half of all gold mined in the last two hundred years.  I also hear that China must release a lot of these reserves if it ever gets rid of the American held securities now worth about six trillion dollars. 

There is another consideration too.  Ir we back the US dollar with gold, we create a run on the pound and the Israeli shekel, and that is troubling since the US supports Israel in its territorial expansions and fights the Arabs over fueling speculation over Israeli currency.   No one really can predict what happens when the Magisterial Mission brings its gold reserved to the United States as they are dedicated to our work but we will cause many instances of inflation to dissipate quickly since we intend to stop any runs against the dollar and other related currencies such as the pound sterling.  I leave it there for now. Ron for MONJORONSON AND SERARA THIS AFTERNOON/. K.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania