Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: CHART SHOWING WHAT THE SOUL DOES AT DEATH
« Last post by wendy.winter on Today at 12:52:48 AM »
@Brad, Sarcasm is welcome too. I'm not always a serious Suzie! Drama seekers are a long ways away from truth seekers and I rarely have conversations of this serious nature with those that prefer the dramatic approach to Spirit. As a rule, they don't like to be corrected and challenged in anyway and prefer getting a 'kick out of drama, mysticism, and truth veiled in allegory'. 
Hi LarryG,
OK, you got me going here! I am going to keep my eyes and ears on for any more info on this, as there does seem to be a role that we might play in this?
General Discussion / Re: The Dream of Loss
« Last post by bradcooke on August 13, 2018, 10:59:11 PM »
Hi All,

Isn't is strange how dreams and visions pop up when we seem to need them? I share this item, because it is true:
My older sister passed away last fall. We were close. A couple of weeks after her passing, I was sitting in the living room, when I found myself wrapped in, a vision for lack of proper term. I was not asleep, but what I found myself in was so real, it was tangible it seems! I was in the kitchen in my parents old house with my other siblings. We heard knocking at the back door in the next room with was a summer kitchen, and this through closed doors. I responded by saying 'I'll get it'. When I walked to the back door I could see that it was sunny outside through the surrounding windows. The two glass door panel seemed dim like smokey, and my sister who had passed away was on the other side of the door. She seemed so much younger. She smile at me, said she had to go, and the whole thing dissolved around me.

Wow!!
« Last post by bradcooke on August 13, 2018, 10:49:30 PM »
Hi Wendy,

Yes, I quite agree with you. But there are always persons out there who get a kick out of drama, mysticism, and truth veiled in allegory!..lol...sorry, a little sarcasm here, but yes I do agree, sane, honest searchers of truth will see the truth and logic in this chart. BTW, Papers 109-5 tells us why many may not see or understand this...
Hi All,

SO let me get this clearly in my own head: the de facto, best all around method to commune with our spiritual entourages is, and always has been, as direct as possible, as TR's...
« Last post by wendy.winter on August 13, 2018, 10:44:32 PM »
@Brad, in my experience, the truth of this matter is rather well received by others. It is simpler to digest than all the drama associated with biblical teachings that are mainly fear based.
« Last post by bradcooke on August 13, 2018, 10:35:24 PM »
Ron,
Many thanks for taking the time to clue everyone as to what exactly takes place when we, so to say, " kick the bucket here". I we read the Bible and other sacred books, we see where this process is interpreted using the available language and comprehension of the time, and how easy it was to call a wheel by a different name or different understanding.
I will be sharing this with friends, if you are ok with this?

Again, many thanks!
Yes,that is a nice way to address our thought adjuster "beloved father within " must remember this when expressing myself.  Domtia. 
For me being a member of the forum has meant, since I was admitted as a member, to have to make efforts to remain in it, in a kind of training by stages or steps, in which I have tried not to abdicate, due to this fact to feel that it is the determined place in which all soul bearers should arrive in due time. It is due to tuis fact that I have not dedicated myself but sparingly to force myself as much as possible, to keep up with the transmissions (not easy), without another possibility to take an active part with interventions in the forum. And I think that for the moment this should be my position, that is: to continue enjoying the extraordinary daily contributions of Lemuel's audio transmissions, and thanks to that great service of immediate translation of Clency, to whom I offer deep gratitude; of course, also of the contributions simpares of Ron and the rest of merged.
It is a great fortune for me to be able to remain in the forum. Daily I ask heavenly help so that I can stay in the forum and assimilate as much as possible all the wonderful teachings and revelations; my thanks and loving greetings, for all. 
TRANSLATIONS / Re: Traduction en langue française
« Last post by Clency on August 13, 2018, 12:35:46 PM »
Que se passe-t-il après la mort ?

Les différentes étapes

Éjection : Quand la mort survient, l’âme est expulsée du subconscient humain et devient véritablement une nouvelle identité à part entière. Sans perdre un seul instant, le mortel est invité par son Ajusteur de pensées de franchir rapidement un portail, ressemblant à un écran noir, qui mène directement à la Grille d’Énergie.

La grille d’énergie : La grille d’énergie sert à préparer l’âme à recevoir les énergies morontielles par la respiration afin de conserver celle-ci d’une détérioration jusqu’au moment où elle est transportée pour être ressuscitée sur les mondes des maisons. Le même procédé est appliqué aux âmes qui sont attachées à la planète terre et qui veulent rester pour un temps indéterminé dans un environnement qui leur est familier, où elles se sentent confortablement bien. Dieu n’impose jamais à une âme une décision arbitraire si celle-ci n’est pas disposée à assumer un changement.

Se laisser guider par la lumière : Aux âmes qui ont choisi de continuer d’avancer, il leur est donné un repère lumineux comparable à celui qu’on trouve dans un théâtre indiquant la sortie, pour montrer qu’elles peuvent quitter la grille. Mais il y en a qui ne comprennent pas ce que cela signifie, elles attendent pendant longtemps et quand finalement un ange répond à leur appel à l’aide pour leur donner une explication, elles la rejettent. C’est ainsi que beaucoup meurent pour n’avoir pas su agir rapidement en cherchant la lumière.

Le transport pour les mondes des maisons : Le transport est un ange enveloppé d’un bouclier, formant un caisson en métal argenté sur le dos, que beaucoup de personnes confondent avec des ailes. L’ange transporteur est alors approché par l’âme de la défunte personne aidée par un autre ange pour prendre place dans la partie spacieuse du transport. Dans la plupart des cas, l’ange transporteur, après avoir enregistré l’âme en mémoire, recommande à celle-ci de fermer les yeux et d’essayer de dormir le plus rapidement.

Une fois que l’âme s’est endormie, l’ange commandant de bord entre en scène, en faisant fonctionner le pilotage automatique et met le cap sur les mondes des maisons pour une nouvelle vie par la résurrection. Les mondes des maisons sont composés de sept ailes disposées en rayons que l’on appelle les salles de résurrection. L’âme est ensuite déposée dans une des ailes pour se réapprovisionner en énergie nécessaire pour commencer une nouvelle vie.

Le début de la carrière d’ascension : L’âme recevra une formation dans le domaine où elle a montré un épanouissement de son talent durant sa vie terrestre. Si c’est votre cas, vous vous perfectionnerez dans ce que vous aimez faire le plus et apprendre à travailler correctement, en tout temps, en interaction avec l’esprit. La carrière d’ascension, éventuellement, vous donne l’occasion de devenir parfait en tant qu’être spirituel, mais pendant des âges vous serez uniquement une âme avec une énergie morontielle qui est à la fois spirituelle et matérielle. Cette énergie devient spirituelle qu’après que vous ayez passé par 470 formes morontielles au cours de votre ascension.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10