Author Topic: Here's One For YOu - Margul and Michael on Misc Subjects and Boo worry not  (Read 317 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
BOO - scary stuff after the fact of Halloween as we talk about entities that can eat your energy form and dabble you into what once your own Ultimatons into discrete patterns of disasters - wee below if you dare -
Name change is coming for Megatron - you know the one I cannot get right or remember correctly.  They do not feel sorry for me but for the universe records they want to make a good impression with with Supervisors of the Supreme who have NO sense of humor.

And Margul is kind of enough to watch me and some of you like kids playing in the sand on top of a bear.  Read on.  Ron

Margul,
Ron you got crazy mixed up with Metatron and Megatron and decided Megatron did not exist any longer.  The individual you call Metatron is not reflectivity entirely but handles many of the calls for Supremacy in the time-space universe.  Be assured that Megatron does exist but we are pulling the plug on that name and for good reason as it is a comic book name they have managed to screw into a series of evil adventures in the name of justice and so on.  Be secure in learning the name of the new goliath in our quiver of Deity stars.  Megatron will be call Exotron and you will not get it mixed up that way.

Now one more thing for Michael.  You are trying to keep your wiring out of mischief and you did quite well for a change but learn that when you place two bars beside each other you create a friction in the wiring that can cause voltage drops and I see yours is not doing that as you are using your bars in a minor way to run cameras and a cell phone etc.  Be assure there are things out here we never speak to because they are powerful entities that never work with humans but you manage to tie into one once in a while and they growl but not hiss and that is the Father in ways no one comprehends him this side of Paradise.  Your life is safe and sound without qualification as you show the star of fusion above your head and they see it in their own way, and that is not to fuse you further but to condemn your use of the plural in describing a fusion status.

You are hearing a small slip that is dangerous to know, but understand that fusion status and actual fusion behavior is much different than you do it.  You make this easy by understanding the reality of the Father’s fusion takes into consideration forces and powers not available in material time on Urantia.  Good and the Father understands you understand most of it, but he is concerned you brag to Kantor or others, that the status is available to most who make the effort, and you are not wrong, but the actual fusion status you hold is not mired in reality levels but is contained within you as a potential reather than an actual release of energies you say are inappropriate to live in the flesh Urantia.

I am Margul and a Trinity Teacher Son and I enjoy this business of working with you Ron.  Just be aware we have entities out there that are neither Deity or just entities, but richly endowed beings that have no real prescribed use of time or space and can live in any environment and do so to bring life to parts of space that are so isolated even we do not travel there yet, and so on. 

Your life with Margul is fascinating, and this is MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaking now, and I tell you this Ron: If you wish to know what is out there that is not livable even in your imagination, you would faint from fright.  Your life is safe so long as you stick to the regimen you are in with friends and family of the Infinite Spirit and the Eternal Son, and you must understand I will say things here I rather not expose to the children on the forum.  First, there are entities that would eat you alive for the little bit of energy you consume as they preserve energy for the Father’s use when he needs mega strands of it.

Margul here again Ron.  I wish to offend no one but they do you no favors at the moment because of the nature of these Missions and their dislike of being investigated while they set up for the Mission themselves.  Be assured someday you will be apprised what these entities are and how to avoid them for all time sake.

The name Exotron is not yet official but you can intimate it your forum and let them guess what triggered this response to you today, as we usually do not come in with a curiosity question but you are attractin lots of space dust because you flash indifference when you should do otherwise when regarding human tragedy.

Ron: Margul, I am indifferent to multiple behaviors that lead to grand tragedies where so many are killed it is beyond comprehension,.  I protect myself by letting it alone as I know there is no way to prevent what happened from now happening and that the consequences are God’s.  It seems that all of these tragedies are just going to get worse and I protect myself from emotional exhaustion by walking away with the least damaging thoughts for the victims.

Margul- Thank you Ron for letting us in on your thoughts as you are correct and hand wringing produces calluses and that is all as nothing is done from it otherwise.  I also note you dislike hearing heart throb stories on TV as they keep doing it with regularity and you consider it mostly yellow journalism and worse.  I happen to agree with you but they provide one service you never think of, and that is it improves the emotional tone of most people who are so separated by want and care for the needy they do not know what it is.  Be assured you do and you care and you make a difference frequently but humanity is an enfant terrible and must stand the course better or leave this world without an ascension career, and I must stop this . . . .

Keep this in mind, I watch you as though you were a child of mine without a lot of sense.  You are moving rapidly and with care and I appreciate that every day as I see your posts warning people to be careful and few heed the import of your concern.  Lemuel wrote a similar one and was far more effective doing it than you are but he missed something critical you always include and that is he is not working as he should in any department because of his injuryies and he may be laid up a week or two more than he should be and so on.  Truth is he fell inconveniently and you noted it as well as such.  What none of you recognize is that the injuries you three suffer are not entity related but Father related and I leave it at that for now.

In any case the forum should also know that your trail with Michael is frightening to some of us because you tear big holes in the fabric polite conversation.  You are furious with infringement of making error changes that he will not allow and other changes you do not know where they are coming from and blame the house if required but you get firey while exhausted at the same time and it will end and you will ensure the peace too as you are both polite and understanding of the demands on most of us.  You are truly working to a degree in education you cannot buy or even take a course on the Mansion Worlds for it and you know it and that is why you wish to serve on a material world and see what happens to the best of plans when evil could even destroy you.  Good we will let that sink in as it can for all.  I am margul. [Thank you Margul for taking the time with me tonight.  You are as busy or more so with the Trinity work as others are too and I accept the honor your give me.]

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Geoff606

• Patient Endurance
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Here's One For YOu - Margul and Michael on Misc Subjects and Boo worry not
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 02:26:57 AM »
Thanks for changing that name from Megatron, a Transformer who lead the evil Decepticons in their Battles against Optimus Prime, to Exotron, which is much easier to remember since it's a big manufacturer of mobile web games available for sale from Amazon, not to mention that Exotrons were robots who housed the dead bodies of earth-colonists in a series of three Doctor Who audio releases, number 95 to be exact,...  .

I just wanted to see if I could make a run-on sentence that I could understand at the period.

If Metatron was a being our forum should be identifying with, I am surprised that their is no mention of Metatron in the Urantia Book. However, there is also no mention of Monjoronson, Serara, Margul, ...now we have Exotron, just another " Goliath from your quiver of deity stars". Ron, I can't follow you at all in your last few posts!  I pray you get help to get your engine back on the track of reality.  Geoff606

P.S.:  A Nyala is a South African antelope.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 02:31:44 AM by Geoff606 »

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 02:46:30 AM »
It is rare of me to have to pause to read a post twice and a third time, carefully to digest what it is about. The first part is about entities, namely, Exotron(nice one- what's next, Trilatron!) that are so powerful as Father Michael informs us that they can consume some of us with the energy we also may consume, if I got that right. The other part gets interesting. Mostly I see that it is about our behaviours, be it indifference, carefulness or manner of mindfulness that affects emotion.  I particularly agreed with Margul's assessment and relate well in the following phrase,

Quote: " You are furious with infringement of making error changes that he will not allow and other changes you do not know where they are coming from and blame the house if required but you get firey while exhausted at the same time and it will end and you will ensure the peace too as you are both polite and understanding of the demands on most of us.  You are truly working to a degree in education you cannot buy or even take a course on the Mansion Worlds for it and you know it and that is why you wish to serve on a material world and see what happens to the best of plans when evil could even destroy you.  Good we will let that sink in as it can for all. "  End Quote.

Note specially too "...and see what happens to the best of plans when evil could destroy you..." wow how scary is this place!  I don't think I want to entertain my mind with that as that alone will just not be helpful. I agree too that we here are still too young and immature to notice the dangers we are in or are to face even now and as it soon becomes all too real for the "bear" to pop out of nowhere!

In all, this post is like a piece of fabric with so many strands in it to see the intricacies at work. The Father with His powerful entities will have their day and our behaviours have better learn better to take more care in our attitudes and so on. That is something I have to deal with daily in my workplace as others do not pull their weight in doing the work as fully as I do. I may brag, but it defeats the purpose if I do not show my duty of care and get the praise from those who are so grateful for the effort shown them. This is gold in every way to enhance the patient who is there to recover and get well in an environment that is handled in the most excellent way and manner.

Ron is right about some indifference as mentioned above, as I too find this whole train wreck of tragedies just too much to absorb and I leave this with the Father to handle. There is only so much we humans can take and if it is too much, we simply shut down. You are right Ron, it is, as you say, "incomprehensible " and unbearably saddening. It's worse when children are involved and are so scarred by these terrible events that happened to them. The work in rehabilitating these alone would just be monumental.

Anyways, thank you for sharing and intimating with us some points of interest that hopefully we can all appreciate more fully as things become clearer for us to fathom.

Thank you Margul for having the confidence in us and thank you Christ Michael for getting used to this place and energy field as you are with us and most understanding of many things. Thank you Ron for correcting the errors even though this process gets exhausting for you to be doing, yet we are most accommodating in this regard. I take it there will be some mistakes we all may, at some point or rather, be doing and hopefully be quick to pick up with correction.

Sue/7inOcean

Geoff606

• Patient Endurance
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 03:40:39 AM »
My apologies to all members and guests for this last outburst of mine. At a point, you all may reach this point I have reached, where I have to play the part of Elihu for now. If you don't know the story of Job, you wouldn't know that Elihu was the last to speak to Job in rebuke.

Larry, Sue, Evan, Lemuel, Charlie, and yes, you, Antonio, and overmind, all of you know who you are. We've been reading each other's most private voicings from the Celestials, some of you for many years now. We would trust each other in a room with other strangers, many of us have vivid images of what each of us look like, so that we could recognize who is who.

Brothers and Sisters, if we lose communication with each other at the chance that the forum should go offline, do you all have other ways to get ahold  of each other?  It may be something to think about.

Have any of you had radical life changes as a direct result of your commitment to this forum? I know from my own personal experience that, when you commit yourself, body and soul, to the beliefs that come from nowhere but here, you can start lasting waves of distrust in your close friends, people will tell you you're not thinking clearly. You might even spend a lot of money on therapy to be "normal" again.

Changes are upon us, folks!  When your fearless leaders, whatever they're called today, or tomorrow, are warning you to get ready for tectonic plate shifts, tsunamis, magnetic pole displacements, famine throughout the world, for God's sake, be as prepared as you can!  Get to know your neighbors so you can be of help when times get tough. But when I'm told to move because my home will be under water next week, next month, or sometime next year or the year after, I will test the source, test the spirit, to see if they are from God. If I don't, I might find myself living alone in Montana or New Mexico or York, PA with all my investments converted to paper dollars and Bitcoins. Be harmless as doves, but remember to be wise as serpents.

I invite any PM that may come my way, or, public rebuke here on these pages. I'm not waiting patiently for the New Urantia Book, Reverend John Ruland. The original Urantia Book is truly all we really need to bring this planet into the Age of Light and Life through our human efforts!  Yes, it will take time, but what are we doing NOW?  Waiting for Spirit to circumvent time and bring this new mission to us tomorrow? or next week? or next month? only to find the chalkboard wiped clean when it gets too hot in the kitchen!  Change their names, change the dates, make them feel small, and weak, again, and again...

A good friend told me "Jesus is our shining example!"  Well, isn't he living in a house in New Hampshire? Ron? You told me my father would be around for two more years, yet he died in April. Years ago, you assured me that my mother was well, on Mansion World Two and will be going to Mansion World Three. You said my father will be working on botanical project with Dr Mendoza. When I asked him before his passing, how he felt about botany, he yelled, "I hated botany! It's the only class I ever flunked!" The likelihood that he's working with Dr. Mendoza is minute, minuscule.

There!  That feels much better!

Geoff606
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 04:15:02 AM by Geoff606 »

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 05:43:55 AM »
Oh Geoff you made me laugh, mainly because you have every right to vent, rant and be just plain outraged by all that you, I, and I am sure, all of us have been through. Yes I have my share as you, but please realise we are thick in a rebellion so entrenched on this planet, the attempts to get even TUB to be widely read has all but failed to get the readership it deserved.  This is the most imperfect place in the universe right now and for the Divine Ones to be here and tackle it is beyond me as to how they can even bother. We truly need to be ready to receive them as they are indeed supreme beings. Quite frankly, I don't even know why they even give a d---well, I can't even say that word here!

In my estimation, your post is going to be one of the many we will be facing and that will only snowball in the coming days.  Yes and as you say that we need to be as innocent as doves and as wise as serpents, however we also need to be as tough as Mount Everest and not let such hoolah get the better of us. Stand your ground in with the Father, remember He calls us to do one thing: CO-OPERATE and that we are not perfect just perfecting beings as is our brother RonB, who has gotten into the morontial assortment that befuddles and goes beyond material mind construct. I know this, as I often get sidetracked into this level and it throws me into a circus for a while until I figure out what that was. Recall, when we complete our Psychic Circles we then go on into the twenty or so morontial ones to complete and it is in these that it gets super spiritual. Don't ask me how I know, as I know due to the experiences I do go through. Often times, I relate well to Ron's state of mind as it can get to the area where certain things cannot even be put into words on a page.

Anyhow, Geoff, know that I fully understand you and you certainly have two feet planted on the earth you walk on, so do I and I love this beautiful earth, the birds I
see each morning lifts my spirit unto the wonder of the Father. Let us not forget our place and our journey is with Him and for whatever He has in store for us to treasure for eternity.  This is only the beginning Geoff, and there is so much to learn and grow in.  I know this is not the answer you may be hoping; for what it's worth, if this is not your cake, then perhaps find one and live out your days till you ascend to the Mansion Worlds where you may take up life again. Happy travels my friend! Although in all humility, I seek for you to staying with us in good faithfulness would be highly preferable!

And thank you for your apologies.

Sue/7inOcean

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 07:21:56 AM »
Hi fellow members of the forum, since the subject came up about Megatron character's from comic books, I would like to ask about Pleiadians who are an alien race that live in the star system Pleiades. At the moment I'm reading "Phoenix journals "and a t/r who's name is Dharma is in contact with a character by the name Hatoon,who is a commander of a star ship.I got this from the site called "Abundant hope "and was wondering if this is for real or a figment of someone's imagination.I would like to hear someone else 's take on this, Domtia. 

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 11:27:25 AM »
Well, I must say I am enjoying this train of thought!   I knew it was only a matter of time until someone blew our socks off with his passion and his beliefs.   Reading Geoff's words, I thought that our old friend MidiChlorian had returned!   I feel that Geoff has been running around and throwing open all the windows and letting a gale- force wind sweep through our group.

I have not been laughing at anything he has said.   I believe he is very serious no matter how much humor he places around his words.   While I personally believe he is very rude and highly disrespectful, he is speaking from his Heart.   I always look beneath the words that are spoken.   Maybe it is because I have spent so much time with teenagers whom I adore.   They speak mostly truth until they are silenced.

Geoff's words and emotion cause us to choose where we stand and in whom we believe.   Our time of waiting is almost over.    Where do you stand and in whom do you believe?

Namaste,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

NovaPrime

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2017, 01:08:14 PM »
You told me my father would be around for two more years, yet he died in April. Years ago, you assured me that my mother was well, on Mansion World Two and will be going to Mansion World Three. You said my father will be working on botanical project with Dr Mendoza. When I asked him before his passing, how he felt about botany, he yelled, "I hated botany! It's the only class I ever flunked!" The likelihood that he's working with Dr. Mendoza is minute, minuscule.
Geoff606

Hi Geoff..
I don't wanna ripple anyone's pond but, without taking sides, I would not dismiss Ron's sayings off the bat and would like to give you another perspective about what concerns your father..

What are the chances that when your father woke in the Mansion World and experienced what that's really about and seeing all possibilities open again in front of him.. and not being without self-respect and self-love.. he could very well have seen the opportunity to work with Mendoza in the gardens as the completion of what he started on Urantia and that now he sees that as possible and even fun or simply necessary to feel good about himself..??

B well..

God is Love beyond belief..

Geoff606

• Patient Endurance
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2017, 01:50:29 PM »
Hello NovaPrime,

Thank you for your perspective on this. Yes, the chances are there that my father could be working with Dr. Mendoza. He was good at keeping his yard tidy throughout his eighties.

I talked with my father about where he was heading after he would pass over. I told him about Michael, the Mansion Worlds, and my many years of being a student of TUB". He was the most righteous man I knew without a religion; he didn't have much belief in God, but always allowed us to have our own. His mother and father never told him they loved him. His father put him down constantly, telling him he wouldn't amount anything in his life.

We're it not for my spending the last three months with him, he would have died feeling like he was a worthless man. We talked of forgiveness. He learned self love was important for his continued life in the hereafter before he passed over. He is not missed by many, but I learned much about Our Father's Love in those last days.

A note to sister Allie:  I laughed about your comment about throwing the windows open and letting the breeze blow through. That was my father's last request. His last words to me were "kitchen window"---mine, to him, were "its wide open, Dad!"

Geoff606

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2017, 04:12:59 PM »
My goodness this post had nothing much to do with venting but was a touch vertigo I allowed to come forth over issues that are really hard to address with much sanity in the so call real world.

Some of it was a lark I loved swimming in!  Urantia is a bad place and if you want to live long enough you do not engage the evil forces and demands of evil people who abound here.  But I said to Margul, do we as the universe and as citizens in this place have characters entities out there which have no regard for person beings we happen to be?  When I asked that Michael cut in and said, "you do not want to know, Besser."

I intimated to Michael I hate being Snow White waiting for the hero's horse to suck on my lips to live a real life, as I waited to come awake to the reality of unending love, and surely Michael what can you tell us as to what is out there?  He harrumphed first and then saw I had a legitimate question and he provided some slight evidence such things exist but why talk about them when we never deal with them?  Very much.  Boo Ron go away! 

Now what I did with that request to was to force the Paradise Trinity to throw six layers of white light around me and all the angels around we slouching on their couches counting my hair stands so we did not get burnt by the farty response from the Infinite Spirit to go get stuffed in a brick wall somewhere as that was not something that had to be told or spoken to.  

Now as far as Geof6o6 is concerned, he properly let the fling of disaster hit the wall where I sit here.  He is referring to a discussion with him I had some time ago without getting real specific.  Remember please that what is true at the moment in a universe where relativity rules that free will and disasters of unknown character intervene with the ideals of Supreme Spirit that speaks the truth in a forecast of events, and while we might touch on a forecast one day two years ago, time decides things like a kettle of boiling water--  you never know who is going to tip it over and have to jump out of the way as other events intervene to change what should have happened.  You have no understanding of that Geof606 or do I but at least I know the warnings immediately over things told can get recast without us knowing it.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
This is hilarious up here because Ron does not like being pushed around on simple things like where is the bogey man?  There are none in Nebadon, but Paradise is protected by a force field as Ron likes to call force pressure to prevent entry, and those beasts are just that:  press them to hard and with infarction of trust you can be shreded into several parts even of your spirit self.  Ron asks if we have to feed 'em, and, no, we do not have to feed 'em,  and I tell all of you this: never, never, never, tell me that response to a good question to the Infinite Spirit gets a farty answer!  The Magisterial Son responds this way:

SERARA - I now know that mom (my mother called the Infinite Spirit), has a sense of humor and did not kill Ron for calling his answer farty,  Leave it to the impertinence of a hum to call my parent something of an undesirable teacher.  I tell you this as the Infinite Spirit leaves everyone alone on Urantia for fear of getting red spots all over his form such that Deity adventure for upcoming ascenders makes it to easy to find the Infinite Spirit dues to all those red spots hiding from them to be brought forward in identification  The Ghost if the Infinite Spirit past will show up Christmas Eve in Ron's cold cold cold room then and have its say.  I am Serara and we leave this unpleasant teaching moment Ron got into alone for good, but I say this:  do not disfavor mom as the Infinite Spirit will let you know who gets coal and who get l o o o o ve next time!  I am Serara and I wish you all a good day.  I am gone! [Ron here and I report I am indebted to Serara for not buring the house down when I called his mom a farty innocently and with great respect for what could have been a mistranslation of me understand I was to take a long walk off a short pier.]

With regard to the rest of the BOO post, they were commenting left and right without really getting into any substance other than what you already have seen and read.  Thanks to all.
Ron

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2017, 07:53:33 PM »
There is a loose end here I did not really see before.  It is this:

We are coming into a very difficult period.  Many are not convinced there is anything worthy of note except to circle your own wagons for yourself, and that there is no particular concern for others that believe so solidly about the Magisterial Mission, they nearly crawl out of their skins to reach for its high place in the heavens of God.

Do any or some of your realize that this sometimes silly post was a warning to me?  I doubt you caught that very much or at all.  Why the warning to me?

I have consistently said to all of you, do not forget you are in bed with the devil down here!

Caligastia so set up the life on Urantia to self destruct he has been successful.  Look at the suicides.  that never was the issue even forty years ago.  We have kids doing suicide now!  My statements here are to remind each of you that the loss of a child over morality issues of bullying and misery at school and many other things including taking drugs so young they do not understand why they are dying!

Spirit warned my through the Paradise Trinity and that marvelous Trinity Teacher Son, Margul, that I have a limited voice and a limited range and I have to carry everything on my back pack and it gets so heavy I vent like I did with a post of a curiosity question unheard of ever on high.  When I ask who can harm us because we are innocent beings with no sense of the truth on high, they thought me a smarty pants and I got short shifted as reported in that post  But suddenly Michael understands why I asked that dumb question to him.  The answer has been forthcoming enough to let YOU know and me KNOW there are defensive entities that can shred our lives into nothing if our intentions are evil even if we get to spirit and pray for the devolution of Paradise!

Now that tells you something, does it not?

When the Lucifer Rebellion erupted here over 235,000 years ago, the dragon became the symbol of Caligastia in particular.  No such beast ever existed but those would become Chinese in the far future saw life as a trial to get over and prayed to be consumed by a dragon beast.  I am allowed to hear this because I need to open the door somehow in your minds that life is precious and some treat it so callously with the pretense of the work of Caligastia, it is given up in suicide and deeds of valor called honor but release the devil in such to be drowned into oblivion in a state of heartless ascension careers that usually end in a spiritual death too.  The dragon died when Caligastia did, but his intention remains on Urantia!

It is virtually impossible to know the difference between your own dragons and the Caligastia dragon.  You know it not!  I am a rather simple man and an old man now and lament the situations I must see and go through down here anymore.  We have several eighty year-olds who are on this forum too and they desire to remove themselves too but hang on for dear life to hope and pray something good comes out of all this talk and blather about divine purposes and missions that so often fail to grab our imaginations well enough to either fuse or become agondonters to the point we must consider fusion shortly.  Some of you will say, why are you yelling at me?

I am not yelling or is God yelling, but it is stupid to realize nothing in return for you to use for your interest payments to the Magisterial Mission!  Caligastia understood human psychology perfectly well, and he knew how to turn of the desire to be God-like; to become easy-chair perverts that ate their pretzels to watch the NFL cream a man's brain or the junk jewelry stores with big rings and fancy prices a bargain not!

The Trinity has warned me to stay out of the heartless suicides of perfectly good men and women and children as the last of civilization proposed by the Italian Renaissance five centuries ago.  It got busted by a Germany which never looked back to destroy it through National Socialism and the Communists sought to destroy what was left of that in 1945.  I seldom think of those eras without thinking that man was damned before he understood what was happening to him, and I still do,  because the vast majority who hope with me on these discussion points truly do not know what is happening to them!  Yet words are not penetrating minds for the jade shadows cast by imperfect light on your living rooms and kitchens, that the style of life you accept as accommodation to your views is so rotten it is no longer a veneer over your spirituality, but a deep stillness of imperfection that makes you sleep and sleep and sleep.

Some of you could cry over this and ask what am I doing wrong.  Some of you are NOT doing anything wrong, but we have nearly four hundred viewers at times and then nothing.  Spirit does not translate well to those who lost the battle almost already.  My warning from the Trinity was that the Infinite Spirit IS in charge and my fatuous remarks were made to shock you as only a bad word can do among theologians and pretty Deity can do to many.

MARGUL -
"Ron is assuredly doing my job now.  He debates the world at war in the Middle East and wounded Americans who cannot sleep at night over night terrors too horrible for the mind to hold.  In WW I the same thing happened to the men in the trenches and some went so mad they committed suicide rather than go home to face mental and spiritual imprisonment.  Our work is long and slow but requires a heated debate to get people to listen to what they assume is a proposition of choices, but they do not exist as choices, as the choice of the Dragon is no longer viable to those who depend on it to rule a planet that hates itself for sure.

"I see it as Ron does and he did get my warning fairly but he chose to give you a romp into a forbidden question and he is learning it is not forbidden but useless for no human can challenge Paradise like that, although Caligastia tried and Lucifer did.  I am a Trinity Teacher Son without portfolio until the Magisterial Mission is done and Ron might be gone before that as I do not know what the future portends for any of you beyond the first hundred years of the Magisterial Mission as participants with Serara and Monjoronson and a few other not named yet.  Our mission in the Trinity is to get to the point we can assign those who are left to the desire of the Father and to let things ride well until there is something to do about the souls who died too young in world wars and souls that died because they were so blind nothing could save them.  Again and again and again we warn all of you that what is to occur is not just a bad dust storm, but the killing fields to spiritualize a planet that knows not the definition of decency any more and that a trial of Republican virtue died in the death of the United States Senate under people who care not one iota about constituency but only reelection of the base they hold to be powerful war lords over a population that has no brain power left to resist them as they should be resisted.  I am Margul and those reading this are mostly on our side already, but a few of you are after blood of either Ron or his work and you will not get much but the back of the hand of the Trinity if anything surreptitiously is tried in the Fathers name not.

"Closing this as I may, you on the farm lanes of Idaho and New Hampshire and other places in a beautiful nation founded on so much hope must realize the end is here and the clean up begins shortly.  I am trusting this Michael, as we come to blows not over this unusual carnage even on this forum sometimes, but see very little to save around a world of seven billion plus people who have no t the sense to end their dreadful worth in a heap of faith that something to cleans them of t he heat of industrial slavery and lost choices to live freely as Americans, Asians, as Europeans as well, and that is my last tribute to this post as I must leave for Paradise shortly.  My visits get longer and longer again as I see what is developing everywhere on Urantia: sloth and the devil dares not take me unless I say so!  Good riddance to Caligastia and Lucifer and may we find a solution to bring at least ten million souls to live in peace on Urantia again!  I am Margul and I leave for a rest on my sphere of origin now, Paradise.  Good day."

END

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2017, 02:26:14 AM »
 Ron,

Michael of Nebadon said.

and I tell you this Ron: If you wish to know what is out there that is not livable even in your imagination, you would faint from fright.  Your life is safe so long as you stick to the regimen you are in with friends and family of the Infinite Spirit and the Eternal Son, and you must understand I will say things here I rather not expose to the children on the forum.  First, there are entities that would eat you alive for the little bit of energy you consume as they preserve energy for the Father’s use when he needs mega strands of it.

Who or what would these eaters be? Would they be something like what is said below?

29.5.5 Primary Master Force Organizers are the manipulators of the primordial or basic space-forces of the Unqualified Absolute; they are nebulae creators. They are the living instigators of the energy cyclones of space and the early organizers and directionizers of these gigantic manifestations. These force organizers transmute primordial force (pre-energy not responsive to direct Paradise gravity) into primary or puissant energy, energy transmuting from the exclusive grasp of the Unqualified Absolute to the gravity grasp of the Isle of Paradise. They are thereupon succeeded by the associate force organizers, who continue the process of energy transmutation from the primary through the secondary or gravity-energy stage

The Master Force Organizers withstand temperatures and function under physical conditions which would be intolerable even to the versatile power centers and physical controllers of Orvonton. The only other types of revealed beings capable of functioning in these realms of outer space are the Solitary Messengers and the Inspired Trinity Spirits.

Can you give any light on this question?  Just wanted to know.

Take Care
Ron

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2017, 12:02:07 PM »
No, Ron, not like them.  I stated in that email all I think we will ever know, and I suspect those who do not eat us per se but shred us by tearing apart our spirit patterns are defensive just like your finger is shredded if you stick it down the garbage disposal - you have to get too close to have them act.  There are no names and I doubt they are even an Order as the UB discusses life for us.  I know nothing more.  R