Author Topic: Gratude  (Read 146 times)

budhughes

• 928-246-0431
    • View Profile
    • Email
Gratude
« on: December 04, 2017, 11:51:59 AM »
Thank you RonB for your quick responce to me.

I find it, in away amazing how you are able to handle the responsibilities of the human leadership in the Magisterial Mission Forum and related duties.

You are a great example for all members. I hope new visitors will hang until they to can experience your many examples.

At this point there is little inspiration to hold some. We of the Forum all know the spiritual content  and what our beloved UB tells us  but others may not have this just yet. Most members have years to prepare and become Angondonters while the new ascenders do not have that event to deal with. New visitors will have countless volunteers form on high to encourage them if they only open their hearts and minds to their them. One thing we all know it does not happen unless we make it happen. We live in a timed reality they do not.

Ask to receive. Seek to find.

Welcome to all our Brothers.

End
budhughes

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Gratude
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 08:26:28 AM »
liked: - * BUDHUGUE big brother in the Spirit that unites us,

Thank you with respect and gratitude to exist in this forum, because the Spirit gets better with age
Sweet Friend of Light, we make everyone part of this fabulous Light Order, and associates Spirit of Truth, continue our way of life, each and every one in this support with our Bright celestial teachers, united in the main adjutant Divine Spirit WISDOM, which characterizes you as well, my presence here s HONNORE of being your every brightest companies each associated with other, whatever the country, the place, the languages, we are all children of service each in our specificities, our colors of Spirit mélent in beautiful table if necessary on our planet this Primitive "Spawning" which we go!
Thank you for your spiritual support which delighted my heart, and so many other forum D thank you exist ... in this gigantic cosmic sharing. : - *
ETERNELOVE 
Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

niant2

• Antonio
    • MSN Messenger - antoniodistephano@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 12:17:32 AM »
Good evening Father, here is your son, Niant2 (Antonio) to take the time to thank you for my life, for the talents and gifts you have given me.
I would like to take the time to thank you for my wife, France, for my two wonderful boys, Antonio Junior (Tony JR) and Nicolas.
Father, thank you for letting me know the Urantia book.
Thank you Father for making me understand to a certain degree, the structure of your celestial family.
Thank you, Father Creator Michael of Nebadon, thank you Mother Creative Nebadonia for your superb creation.

Thank you Father for your '' partial of you '' who lives in me, such as '' Pre'Msha '', my thought adjuster and for introducing me to my personal angel '' Thabita ''.
Thank you all, the '' Melchizedek '', the '' Midwayers '' and all heavenly beings who help me to grow spiritually.
Thank you Father for your son, thank you for my beloved brother Jesus.
Thank you Father for '' The Magisterial Mission '' of Serara and Monjoronson.
Thank you Father for crossing my life with Ron Besser and this wonderful and wonderful family of God, members and guests of this forum.
And for you, my brother, beloved, Jesus, ..., I wish you a great success and protection from the Father in Heaven to fulfill your mission for your second return on Urantia.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bonsoir Père, voici votre fils, Niant2(Antonio) pour prendre le temps de vous remerciez pour ma vie, pour les talents et les dons que vous m’avez donné.
J’aimerais prendre le temps pour vous remerciez pour mon épouse, France, pour mes deux merveilleux garçons, Antonio Junior(Tony JR) et Nicolas.
Père, merci pour me faire connaître le livre ‘’d’Urantia’’.
Merci Père pour me faire comprendre à un certain degré, la structure de votre famille célestes.
Merci, Père Créateur Michael de Nébadon, merci Mère Créative Nébadonia pour votre création superbe.
Merci Père pour votre ‘’partiel de vous’’ qui vie en moi, tel que ‘’Pre’Msha’’, mon ajusteur de pensée et pour me faire connaître mon ange personnel ‘’Thabita’’.
Merci à vous tous, les ‘’Melchizédek’’, les ‘’Médians’’ et tous les êtres célestes qui m’aide à grandir spirituellement.
Merci Père pour votre fils, merci pour mon frère bien-aimé Jésus.
Merci Père pour ‘’La Mission Magistral’’ de Serara et Monjoronson.
Merci Père pour avoir ma vie avec celui de Ron Besser et de cette incroyable et merveilleuse famille de Dieu, membres et invités de ce forum.

Et pour toi, mon frère, bien-aimé, Jésus,..., je te souhaite un succès grandiose et protection du Père au Paradis pour venir à bien ta mission pour ton second retour sur Urantia.
Peace, Love and Light
Jesus,..., I ask you to enter my heart and to heal what, in my past existence needs to be. You know me better than myself. Also, I ask you to spread your love in every corner of my heart. Wherever you discover a sick child touch him, comfort him and raise him.

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 02:50:25 AM »
E :-*njoyed Forum :'(

MIchel QUEEN   - NIANT2 and ALL brothers and sisters serving in the Order of Light

Denying write to thank you as a poet of Ames connected together in this Adoration associated with The spirit of Love.
thank you to express with as much love, sincerity, beauty through these exquisite words of the heart. ETERNELOVE :'(
Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !