Author Topic: Management of the Lucifer Rebellion on Urantia  (Read 308 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Management of the Lucifer Rebellion on Urantia
« on: December 05, 2017, 10:33:01 AM »
Management of the Lucifer Rebellion on Urantia
This category on the discussion forum is probably among the most important we can learn to know about and explain much better than we even have it in the Urantia Book.  Let us stop and think how it is pressing the so-called Magisterial Mission on us today to cause us to wait and wait so long for just something to appear and confirm we really are getting a Magisterial Mission.

I say it that way for those readers who cannot cope with sayings we have on the discussions we have here.  That includes incessant transmissions in audio form and written form we produce every day thanks to our transmitters around the world honestly trying to cope with their situations too.  I am one of them and I am up to here with what I have to go through to be affiliated with all of it, and understanding can be absent as it is with me sometimes.  That said I want to vent a moment on the Lucifer Rebellion and what we are truly dealing with because it happened.

Because we live in the very air that has been consumed by a spiritual and material rebellion on Urantia, we do not notice it.  It is air and life and doing and coming and going, but it has been twisted to the point we, and by "we,"  I mean all humanity on the planet, cannot fathom the life construction we take for granted is poison to what a general good life should be.

I am talking to Michael as I write this.  He is not particularly enthused I chose this subject to wrangle just a little-- nothing major I said to him.  He is not especially enthused either to even open this door which is hard to fathom for Him sometimes as spirit knows reasons and motivations, but what reason, He asks is there to explain as the Creator Son has no real concrete reason to understand why it happened the way it did and how the purpose of Lucifer is not clear.  I am sure the Universal Father has it in His Infinity mind, but the sub-infinite reasons and purposes are far from clear even today!

Yet this Rebellion has twisted all human life on the planet to expect nothing but turmoil to finish our lives on Urantia if we can get old enough to have enough experience to ascend through a better system of living as demonstrated by life on the mansion worlds.  But many of us view we have to die to live again, and there is the rub is it not?

Death and taxes seem to preferably left alone and the loss of taxation for the freedom death promises for those who have given over out will to the Father's will.   The rub though is this:  ninety plus percent of humans do not really know what the end of living on Urantia means, much less view a new situation revealed as the Mansion Worlds reclamation of our souls and the resurrection of life everlasting if we can figure out that is our choice and not an automatic gift.

Lucifer figured out how to force the human genome on Urantia to be cut off from any good news regarding what lies beyond the flesh.  In practicality, that forces the child to rise through a sense of bewilderment and hopeless weeds of tangled temptations to either do the worst they can and just float to their death later on; or: How do we change that but we can't because Lucifer cheated man by changing even his DNA to get the effect he wanted.

Lucifer figured out that if he kept all revelation out of the equation to raise new souls to the heights of glory, he had to convince man that there was nothing much to look forward to, EXCEPT that if you embraced his Empire of 37 apostate designs and planets, you could get a shot of his view of what additional life after death could do for you.  Get this: Michael is in my ear just enough to speak to the truth of what that cost.  "Mankind lost 47 million souls the first year the rebellion was in effect.  Every additional year the Rebellion was in effect, the universe lost another 10 million souls for reasons ranging from no experience to resurrect or Lucifer saw them as waste and destroyed what was left of those lives.  That is MURDER on a scale we have never seen placed before us and could not be stopped until Lucifer was in jail and died by his own hand rather than face the perjury of Michael to accept what he could not stop silently and without repose ever."

Michael says this: "I never saw such death as I saw and still see on Urantia!  The Lucifer rebellion is synonymous with the death of billions of souls that were lost when one of our primary stars exploded as a nova seen on Urantia in the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries on Urantia, and written about by Machiavelli in his diary as 'unusual and charitable as he could see by its light well enough to write without a candle at nigh.'  I am Michael and Ron chose to write about this as a follow up to his diatribe in the BOO title post that was full of his mischief as well as a very stern warning from the Paradise Trinity to wake up and smell the flavor of the medicine to come to clear out humans and Lucifer from the Urantia human gene changes he tried to fully use to destroy all humanity on Urantia and make the planet uninhabitable!"

Michael has gone as suddenly as his quote was done.  Ron here again to finish this:

My rocking the boat is not aimed at any one anymore.  I walk my life through as all of you do, yet I hold promise for an exciting life with a divine mission if I can get lose from the eternal suffering I go through to free myself from the complications of life transitions to the divine without dying first.

I have bothered all of you about it for years now and I still battle the damn stuff of pain and useless doings because I do not have the energy to do what are normal routines for most humans on this planet.  Yet I continue to hope through the misery of a planet I see dying around me with their ill humor and damaging prospects to our environment from too much plastic in the Pacific Ocean to the life and times of Donald Trump in charge of a nuclear arsenal that could end even Urantia pretty quickly if he lets lose with what he has proposed to the Joint Chiefs in military garb.  They hear what he says and they blanch at what he would do to the world if they agreed with President Trump.

I would love to talk to you about what has been going on in this administration with Trump at the head, but he is getting flak from his own Joint Chiefs and is getting hell from his wife for thinking in terms of a nuclear solution to Korea and a few other places he wants to remove from problems in foreign affairs.  But his counsel from the Joint Chiefs is to stay the course and end Korea as a problem with bunker busters with nuclear tipped missiles shot from a navy destroyer soon.  I dare not tell you all I know from the Most Highs as they slip it to me now and then with frightening consequences to my own mind.  It just forces me to activate my critical nature over what is truly a consequence of  the Lucifer Rebellion still running and ruling our decisions with evil intentions to the rest of us not even affiliated with the military or political organizations.

This post is relatively short now as I have made it clear that the black spot we are forced to live for ruins our ascension prospects by the trillions!  And yes I mean to say trillions.  Michael estimates that Urantia has grown, in the last million years, about sixty trillion children.  Get that: sixty trillion human beings like you and me and us,  as we are  today with our huge over-population approaching eight (8) billion living souls today.  That is unsustainable today even without Lucifer making it even harder to successfully conclude living on Urantia sustainable by his DNA and gene changes meant to kill us off as rotten potatoes unable to be used by God to serve anything! 

Of those sixty trillion children born on Urantia, only fifty billion made it to the Mansion worlds! 

Of those fifty billion that made it to the Mansion Worlds, only five billion survived long enough to obtain their first spirit form and on, thereafter, to the Paradise regime we are so proud of what they achieved under enormous strain and difficult for what happened on their native sphere called Urantia.

I close now with enormous idea to let you know what has to happen to change us back to how we are to live again, and once again Urantia will lose billions of lives doing it as Lucifer did in his nefarious scheme to get back at Michael of Nebadon and to destroy his Bestowal world upon which Jesus (Michael) appeared to at least let man know there was a God who cared enough to send His only Begotten Son to Urantia and be murdered by the consequences of a mankind who is still insane enough to kill God again if he should be able to strangle the entire idea of a Magisterial Mission!

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Management of the Lucifer Rebellion on Urantia
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 02:09:42 PM »
Ron and Michael.. this information and subject is always shocking and troubling to read about.   In my reception from this morning I was given some mention about this but the reception was so personal that I decided to just keep in review for myself since it mostly was directed to me.

Our Urantia Book is quite limited in it's details about  the Rebellion even though we here on the forum have been given much more than what is in the original  Urantia Book plus  even more in certain ABC Summaries and in posts and messages received from Ron as this one is.    I look forward to finally  receiving the new release  of  the New Urantia Book since it  is to contain more that we should know in trying to better understand as much as a human can on this world.

As I was reading this  a while ago, I was disappointed when I got to the end and realized that it was kind of abruptly ended.... it seemed like it left us too soon and with so many questions and emotions  hanging and I was truly expecting  there to be more... perhaps we can receive more at a later date.   As I said, it is so troubling to read about the many horrors of it and the more we learn, the more horrible it gets.     But I appreciate all that is decided to bring into the light.    LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 06:07:39 PM »
Larry and others, I run into the trouble all of you will when transmitting at the moment-- they are so focused in on the approaching Magisterial Mission, they give what they can in what I call hurriedly, and then leave to work on their major task.

For your information though and I speak to you particularity Larry as you noticed I asked to stop the work where I did abruptly as the longer it gets the less it is read in many cases - not all.

Caligastia really pulled a lot while he ruled Urantia.  It is not so much I know all that as I am aware of the horror very much as I am astounded and sometimes weep at what he closed off before the people of Urantia ever knew what happened to them when they died.  That is how bad it was and today ancestors have been destroyed by no history and no scripture as to what really happened!  Do you realize that with the exception of the born-agains we have no track record of people really understanding the morality of God or the hope God brings to struggling families?  

Finally, I am going to post on something near and dear to my heart.  I am going to do a piece of the situation in Europe that so bothers me I must speak my peace at least.  I will post in the editorial section so as not to mix my views with spiritual endowments of transmissions from the spirit side of life around us and underneath us (! since we are round as a planet we have a lot of space underneath the planet and I do believe there are as many there as there are top on us   :)  )

I also have more on the Lucifer Rebellion since this last post only touches upon one point to speak of out of about thirty (30) the new Urantia Book touches on, and here is Mantutia Melchizedek, the writer and editor of the new Urantia and all of the old Urantia Book you now read!

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK -
"Ron reminds of the old road runner cartoons as he is unstoppable with what has to be done to sheer the sheep so they can grown nice new and crisp wool, and I must make amends as the last time I indicated we had the Urantia Book already published and sitting in our warehouse on Salvington, and I now have moved them to Urantia to be seen by Ron and a few others of you who will be in York.  Ron is to retrieve his cope as a single bound volume as he prefers, but we have printed fiver thousand each of single volumes for each part of the Urantia Book to come. I will leave it alone at that.  Be assured Ron will photograph the new book and will post the photos on line for all to see and maybe a page of text for you to read which is permissible now.  I look forward to this much as Ron does as he blushes at the thought of being able to do that.  And this: Ron will receive me in the flesh in about six days if all goes well at 2709 Sunset Lane his home.  I will deliver the single bound Urantia Book to him that day and he can take all the photos he wants to after that.    And more:  Ron hates reading because he left eye has gone blind from an optical accident Christmas time last year, and cannot see well to drive at night, but he will be driving at night with help from the Midwayers to see the lawyer who is asked to chastise Ron for lifting a copyright right out of its socket and slapping it back down the throat of editors up here as they now see it has no point in copyright but Ron will seek it as a divine minister as Sadler was in 1957 when he asked his brother in law Kellogg to procure the original copyright.  This time we will ask for  it in perpetuity - not to prevent quotes but to prevent making copies of it in other editions until we okay the type of edition to be made.

"There are no translations right now and the Spanish Urantia Book as printed already will do for now as their hundreds of them backed up in the warehouse and no takers for now.  No new Urantia Book in Spanish will be produced until we on high make the new translation and that is unprecedented for a revelation to receive two translations: one into English from the Universe language and one from Spanish in the Universe language too.

Ron will pose an identical text as seen above in the Urantia Book section of this discussion form.

ERROR  AND CORRECTION IN BROWN TEXT AS FOLLOWS AS CORRECT:

"Finally I may report that our new Urantia Book is almost double in size from the original and is bound in one volume at 4,142 pages long of which 1,800 pages are for the rest of the revelation, and 2, 142 PLUS pages now comprise the full life biography of Jesus.  The type used is taller (more like ten point Times New Roman which is larger than the original) than the current Urantia Book.  We also make the Urantia Book two inches taller (2" higher) and 1 and one half inches wider (1.5" wider).  That makes the new Urantia Book 8.35" wide and about 12.4" high or tall.  That allows us to print so many more pages than before and it is a whopper of a book and most will prefer the break down but Ron wants the full volume in one and will get two counts:  The four volume edition and the big one printed volume and both will be displayed in his home for those who would like to see it.  Those who examine it will be given gloves to take home with them as proof of visiting it and viewing it with such marked on the glove for posterity and for your grandchildren to marvel over as among the first ones to see the 6th epochal revelation before it was distributed in a year or so now.

. . . .

END  

« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 08:01:12 PM by Ron Besser »

ssigarto

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 10:30:05 PM »
Dear Ron, if you have more on the Lucifer rebellion and it is something you can share, we would be grateful if you could.  There are so many aspects of the rebellion that warrant a great deal of study with regard to cause and effect.  And, I think, some effects we are still in the process of discovering.
One last remark, if the material is long, don't worry about that.  Those who will want to read it will read it regardless of the length, and for me the longer the better.  More to learn  :) 
Sam
Choose being kind over being right and you will be right every time.

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 12:29:48 AM »
Even one trillion in terms of total population is too high. It's estimated that around 107 billion homo sapiens have populated this planet. It is true that this number does not account for the timeline the Urantia Book uses, going back 50,000 years instead of hundreds of thousands of years, but populations were so low back then that it doesn't make a huge difference. It would probably be a few extra billion if you go back a million years and include all of our ancestors. Do the calculations involve all cases of infant mortality? Probably not, but a trillion is still doubtful. This number or maybe even the 60 trillion only becomes realistic when combining all of the apostate worlds.

Now, for just this planet, the rebellion did not affect all of human history. It impacted the later half of it, or maybe even the last quarter. Don't remember the exact timeline right now. Point is Caligastia was not always here, and he did not rebel as soon as he arrived. We also have to consider the issue that Adjusters were not indwelling all humans/humanoids on the planet anyway, and even some of those who were indwelled might not have been resurrected. In this period that was untarnished by rebellion, my guess is we fared about the same as other worlds in their early evolutionary history, or at least in comparison to other decimal worlds. Perhaps on the other side, we'll see the actual numbers and then the rate at which things worsened when the Lucifer Rebellion grew.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 12:31:22 AM by overmind »
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 01:28:55 AM »
Yes I agree Overmind, but I did or rather Michael did take into account the first few centuries of pre-Caligastia history, and all told took into account 250,000 years of Urantia history that is both human and near human and these figures are supposed to represent what Caligastia had to work with and the losses he incurred are quite accurate according to Michael earlier today when we worked on them together.  I think we are reading off two different graph tables and I take seriously that these numbers seem too high but then I did not ask much about the pre-human population he decimated as Homo Habilis for example or better yet,  the remains of Lucy*** discover decades ago were highly numerous everywhere and he cleaned them out one by one frequently over decades of searching for their remnants and their homes as they were then.  Lucy supposedly dates back 3.2 million years ago but they were plentiful, according to Michael at the time Andon and Fonta arrived and Caligastia removed all of them as he was supposed to do.  The total human population unjustifiably removed is less than your number suggests, yet it is in the tens of millions, for even today we (Michael) blame Caligastia for forgetting he had humans killed as easily as pre-humans almost up until the day he died.

*** from Wikipedia
[Lucy is the common name of AL 288-1, several hundred pieces of bone fossils representing 40 percent of the skeleton of a female of the hominin species Australopithecus afarensis. In Ethiopia, the assembly is also known as Dinkinesh, which means "you are marvelous" in the Amharic language. Lucy was discovered in 1974 in Africa, near the village Hadar in the Awash Valley of the Afar Triangle in Ethiopia, by paleoanthropologist Donald Johanson of the Cleveland Museum of Natural History.[1][2][3]

The Lucy specimen is an early australopithecine and is dated to about 3.2 million years ago. The skeleton presents a small skull akin to that of non-hominin apes, plus evidence of a walking-gait that was bipedal and upright, akin to that of humans (and other hominins); this combination supports the view of human evolution that bipedalism preceded increase in brain size.[4][5] A 2016 study proposes that Australopithecus afarensis was also to a large extent tree-dwelling, though the extent of this is debated.[6][7]]
Also Overmind this is a good reminder to also ask questions.  I let alone a lot that comes by me as I know it leads to other information ad takes on statements that really need explained, but I get so pressed to finish these transmits I let alone what I know leads to a lot more information and Michael is kind enough not to press me all the time on this condition.  I hope this helps to explain something most people never think of, and please let me point out that when Caligastia took over even before the rebellion there were ten million non visible warriors on Urantia.  That is an excellent question to ask someone if you are still transmitting.

END
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 01:31:59 AM by Ron Besser »

Licha

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2017, 06:04:47 PM »
Ron,

Since joining Serara Forum over 1-1/2 yr ago, I began learning everything I could about Urantia Book and participating as best I could. I've read as much as I have been able to and practiced transmitting, and continue doing so. With your recent posts on the Lucifer Rebellion on Urantia my questions regarding the Lucifer trial have been rekindled, yesterday I re-read your April 4, 2017, post and the following quote rekindled my desire to know more:

...The gallery was silenced into grim desertion of their intention to show loud support for the trial’s most famous prisoner; that is, after Lucifer who appeared earlier...

Could you tell me where to find additional information on Lucifer's trial? I've looked in quite a few places without success.  Thank you

Licha

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2017, 07:34:20 PM »
Licha I was the only human from Urantia to be allowed to glimpse the recording video tape of it.  Their spiritual techniques allow a human mind to view the tape and feel right there as it is not a flat panel view but a three or four dimensional production that brings right in.  My mind was tape stopped in that they did something to it so I can view it in three dimensions, and maybe four, as I felt and saw reactions with them and not just as a visitor looking a painted picture of the procedures.  But you will not find any other reports for now.  They may allow such to happen with others transmitters in the future so we just have to wait for something to happen there.  The new Urantia Book has a lot more too which we do not have from anything I did either.   Ron

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2017, 03:07:24 AM »
Licha, Beloved Soul juvenile :o ???

for your spiritual guidance, there is a transmission on the trial of Galligastia, trying to get the in your own language ... otherwise I l sends you if you wish in French! Bernadette France :-*

Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !