Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Thank you Sophia Veronica for posting this as I am slowly being burned out of normal reactions to take on a more morontia form.  I forget easily and my extremities get, including mind, are not work perfectly right now.  To all who listen to this tape thank you for your continued interest and will be back better than ever (ha ha) in a few weeks.  I am progressing with a morontial change to the brain and to the blood system in my body and it is not fun but doable.  Thanks to all for your continued interest and this for all of you shortly:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I speak slowly but well:  The trial Ron is in no one else could afford to do and he is ready to step down if it fails and he is, unfortunately if the trial does not work well in the flesh,  ready to take on an additional responseablilty shortly, and that is to prepare for my RETURN WITH JESUS.  Watch the Board Carefully, and he is weak but progressing well enough that I am cheerful that he is going to make it.

"Meanwhile, let you be aware of the following:  I am near URANTIA all day as I am on and off this sphere frequently, and Ron's Lightline is available whenever he is to call attention to you.

"Today is Elise's Lightline on Mondat at 2PM.  Whatever Ron has to say today is fine.  But I am asking Ron to do another Lightline today at 5PM, and I have an important announcement for Ron alone on the 5PM Lightline later today.

"Listen to Elise's Lightline for sure as I have something so additionally and I will be there to speak to you at 2PM, and I want Ron to hold a Lightline at 5PM later today too.  I leave this all alone for now.  K"  MICHAEL OF NEBADON.

END
THE SPANISH LANGUAGE LIGHTLINE FOR ALL / Re: "THOUGHTS ADJUSTERS"
« Last post by Moses Ouko on Yesterday at 02:58:42 »
Thank you Rene for posting.

0.5.10  4. Soul. The Soul of man is an experiential acquisition. As a mortal creature chooses to “do the will of the Father in heaven,” so the indwelling spirit becomes the father of a new reality in human experience. The mortal and material mind is the mother of this same emerging reality. The substance of this new reality is neither material nor spiritual - it is morontia. This is the emerging and immortal Soul which is destined to survive mortal death and begin the Paradise ascension.

Love and Blessings,
Moses
Hi everyone today we had The Universal Father, Michael of Nebadon, Jesus, the Pleyadians, Gaia, Agar, the Bitalbies with different topics.
To listen the tape please click on the link:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1534443/615480/VCISPREC01_615480_20240414_173258

Thank you all for listening.

Evelio Rivas
Host 
René Durán 
Co-host
Lightline USA - 14 April, 2024

This is the Lightline for Sunday 14 April, 2024
             with your host Ron Besser

Here is the link to the tape:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC01_251848_20240414_110124
THE SPANISH LANGUAGE LIGHTLINE FOR ALL / Re: "THOUGHTS ADJUSTERS"
« Last post by prozonov on April 14, 2024, 13:08:34 pm »
Fake information.
The Adjuster is not behind the veil, but in the soul of man.
Everything about builders is in The Urantia Book.
There is no need to invent anything.
TRANSLATIONS / 14.4.2024 – Dostrajacze Myśli
« Last post by Andre_P on April 14, 2024, 08:38:51 am »
Ta sama wiadomość po angielsku i po hiszpańsku :
https://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=21207.msg103100#msg103100
Podał : Rene A Duran, członek bohater
Kategoria / Temat : LIGHTLINE PO HISZPAŃSKU DLA WSZYSTKICH / DOSTRAJACZE MYŚLI
« 13 kwietnia 2024 r., godz. 15:41:59 »

Grupa 11:21 - Przekazywanie prawd, Phoenix, Arizona

DOSTRAJACZE MYŚLI

Od DOSTRAJACZA
Odebrane przez Evelio Rivasa
Salwador, 12 kwietnia 2024 r., godz. 6:00

DOSTRAJACZ :
"Tu twój DOSTRAJACZ. Dzisiaj zajmiemy się tematem DOSTRAJACZY MYŚLI. Kiedy człowiek wchodzi na tę planetę lub inaczej kiedy się rodzi, otrzymuje kulturę, którą posiadają jego przodkowie. Wszystko zaczyna być takie, jakie już w niej jest. Oczywiście w tym wszystkim jest nowy element i jest to wolna wola istoty i może on stać się tym, co coś wniesie. Pamiętajcie, że nie jesteśmy nowi w ewolucji na Urantii, ale we wczesnym wieku dziecko ma chwile, kiedy zaczyna okazywać swoją oryginalność i jeśli wskazuje to na dobro, na humanizm, to otrzymuje dar, którym jest przypisanie OJCA WSZECHŚWIATA, części siebie do opieki i rozwoju tej małej istoty. Jest to znane jako wewnętrzna istota, intymna, wewnętrzny nauczyciel itp. "

"W dzisiejszych czasach, próbując ułatwić zrozumienie tej boskiej cząstki, nazywa się ją DOSTRAJACZEM MYŚLI. Jest jakby kropla wielkiego oceanu światła, którym jest nasz UNIWERSALNY OJCIEC."

"Na Urantii większość mieszkańców nie zasłużyła swoimi działaniami na tego towarzysza, który prowadziłby ich i dostosowywał ich myśli w każdej chwili, więc możemy powiedzieć, że zdrowy rozsądek pochodzi od Niego, że wszystkie wyuczone zachowania pochodzą od Niego. Możecie sobie wyobrazić, co dzieje się w psychice Urantian, gdy Go brakuje. Wtedy właśnie się dzieje wszystko to, co widać dzisiaj, brakuje miłości do bliźniego i do planety, brakuje spójności jako rasy, braterstwo jest odległe, wspólne ojcostwo i szacunek dla Stwórcy są nieobecne. Głos ego jest bez hamulców działając i niszcząc wśród ludzkości. Jak można zrozumieć, ego nie ma żadnego związku z naszym UNIWERSALNYM OJCEM, więc zużywa zasoby nie myśląc o tym, że zostaną wyczerpane, zmienia swoimi czynami żywotną równowagę Ziemi bez poczucia wyrzutów sumienia. Jednym słowem, odrzuca wewnętrzną edukację w imię wolności, czuje obrzydzenie do wszystkiego, co reguluje lub uczy być lepszym, jest w sprzeczności ze zdrowym rozsądkiem i miłością. Jego czyny nie zasługują na przetrwanie, ponieważ mogą przyczynić się do kontynuacji okrucieństwa i błędnej edukacji."

"To jest cały sens edukacji. Aparat edukacyjny państwa jest nawet czasami nazywany magisterskim w niektórych krajach na Ziemi."

"Widzicie więc, że Urantia jest pełna niespodzianek z takimi mieszkańcami. Teraz pojawia się pytanie, dlaczego BÓG nie przejmie kontroli ? Cóż, jest to interesujące pytanie, ale istnieją nieskończone powody, aby traktować tak łagodnie przypadek Urantii. Podkreśla się wolną wolę, aż do ostatniego dnia oczekuje się, że człowiek zdecyduje się cofnąć kroki ze swojej ścieżki i powrócić do planu Stwórcy. Innym powodem jest czekanie, że obudzą się niektóre nasiona. Dziś rozumiecie, że chociaż jest ich bardzo niewielu, ale tacy są i przez lata udowodnili swoją lojalność wobec sprawy OJCA WSZECHŚWIATA. To jest jeden z powodów, dla których miłosierdzie naszego UNIWERSALNEGO OJCA zostało pobudzone. Wszyscy po tej stronie zasłony jesteśmy miłośnikami OJCA WSZECHŚWIATA. Ufamy jego planom i chętnie służymy jego sprawie."

"Tu twój DOSTRAJACZ. Kończę to skupienie w nadziei, że będzie to pożyteczne. Życzymy triumfów wszystkim, którzy się starają. Miłego dnia."

Koniec

Evelio Rivas
THE SPANISH LANGUAGE LIGHTLINE FOR ALL / "THOUGHTS ADJUSTERS"
« Last post by Rene A Duran on April 13, 2024, 15:41:59 pm »

Group 11:21 Transmission of Truths Phoenix AZ.

"THOUGHTS ADJUSTERS"

By: THE THOUGHT ADJUSTER.
Received: Evelio Rivas.

El Salvador, April 12, 2024, 6:00 a.m.

THE THOUGHT ADJUSTER:
"I AM YOUR THOUGHT ADJUSTER, today we will discuss the topic of THOUGHT ADJUSTERS, when the person enters this plane that is when they are born, they are received by the culture that their parents possess, everything begins to be as it already is, of course, There is a new element in all this and it is the free will of the creature, this can become like what it brings, remember that we are not new to being evolved on Urantia, but at an early age the child has moments in which he lets his originality come out. and if this points to goodness, to humanism, then he receives a gift, it is like assigning the UNIVERSAL FATHER, a part of himself to the care and development of the child, this has been known as the inner being, the intimate, the  interior teacher, etc.

"Today these days, trying to make it easier to understand this divine particle, it is called the  THOUGHTS ADJUSTER it is like a drop of the great ocean of light that is our UNIVERSAL FATHER"

"On Urantia, the majority of the inhabitants have not earned this companion by their actions to guide them and adjust their thoughts at every moment, so we can say that sanity comes from Him, that all polite behavior comes from Him, you can imagine how What happens in the psyche of the Urantians when He is needed, that is what happens, everything that is seen today, the love for one's neighbor and for the planet is missing, cohesion as a race is missing, brotherhood remains distant, paternity common sense and respect for the Creator are absent, the voice of the ego is unchecked, making and undoing among humanity, as can be understood, the ego has no link with our UNIVERSAL FATHER, so they consume resources without thinking that they will be exhausted, they alter with their actions the vital balance of the Earth without feeling remorse, in a word, they reject inner edification in the name of freedom, they feel disgusted with everything that regulates, or teaches to be better, they are at odds with sanity and love, their actions deserve nothing to survive, how can you contribute to the persistence of cruelty and bad education".

"This is the whole meaning of education, the educational apparatus of the state is still occasionally called teaching in some terrestrial towns"

"As you see, Urantia is full of surprises with inhabitants like this, now the question arises: why doesn't GOD take control? Well, it is an interesting question, but there are an infinite number of reasons to treat the case of Urantia so softly, they highlight. free will, until the last day it is expected that man will decide to retrace his steps on his path and return embracing the plan of the Creator, another is to wait for some seeds to be born, today you understand that although they are very few but they are, for years they have proven his loyalty to the cause of the UNIVERSAL FATHER, that is one of the reasons for the mercy of our UNIVERSAL FATHER to be activated, all of us on this side of the veil are lovers of the UNIVERSAL FATHER, we trust in his designs and we gladly serve his cause."

"I AM YOUR ADJUSTER, ending this focus in the hope that it will be of some use, we wish success to all who strive, have a good day."

End.

Evelio Rivas.

Grupo 11:21 Transmisión de Verdades Phoenix AZ.

"LOS AJUSTADORES DE   PENSAMIENTOS"

Por: EL AJUSTADOR DE PENSAMIENTOS.
Recibió: Evelio Rivas.

El Salvador, 12 de abril 2024, 6:00 a.m.

EL AJUSTADOR DE PENSAMIENTOS:
"YO SOY TU AJUSTADOR DE PENSAMIENTOS, hoy trataremos el tema de los AJUSTADORES DE LOS PENSAMIENTOS, cuando la persona ingresa a este plano o sea cuando nace, la recibe la cultura que los progenitores poseen, todo comienza a ser como ya es, claro, hay en todo esto un elemento nuevo y es el libre albedrío de la criatura, este puede tornarse como lo que trae, recuerda que no somos nuevos de estar evolucionado en Urantia, pero a temprana edad el niño va teniendo momentos en que deja salir su originalidad y si ésta apunta a la bondad, al humanismo, entonces recibe un regalo, es como asignar el PADRE UNIVERSAL, una parte de sí al cuidado y desarrollo del pequeño, a esto se le ha conocido como el ser interno, el íntimo, el maestro interior, etc."

"Hoy en estos días, tratando de hacer más fácil la comprensión de esta partícula divina se le llama AJUSTADOR DE LOS PENSAMIENTOS, es como una gota del gran océano de luz que es nuestro PADRE UNIVERSAL"

"En Urantia la mayoría de los habitantes no se han ganado por sus actos este compañero para que les guíe y ajuste a cada instante sus pensamientos, así podemos decir que la cordura procede de Él, que todo comportamiento educado viene de Él, puedes imaginar lo que pasa en la psiquis de los urantianos cuando Él hace falta, eso es lo que ocurre, todo lo que hoy se mira, falta el amor por el prójimo y por el planeta, falta la cohesión como raza, la hermandad queda lejana, la paternidad común y el respeto por el Creador se ausentan, la vocería del ego está sin freno haciendo y deshaciendo entre la humanidad, como puede comprenderse, ningún vínculo posee el ego con nuestro PADRE UNIVERSAL, así que consumen recursos sin pensar que se agotarán, alteran con sus actos el balance vital de la Tierra sin sentir remordimiento, en una palabra, rechazan en nombre de la libertad la edificación interior, se sienten en disgusto con todo lo que regule, o enseñe a ser mejor, están en desacuerdo con la cordura y el amor, sus actos ameritan nada sobrevivir, como puedes contribuir a que perdure la crueldad y la mala educación".

"Este es todo el sentido de la educación, aún se le llama ocasionalmente magisterio al aparato educativo del estado en algunos pueblos terrestres"

"Como ves, es Urantia un albur de sorpresas con habitantes así, ahora surge la pregunta ¿por qué DIOS no toma el control? bueno, es una interesante pregunta, pero hay como infinidad de motivos para tratar tan blándamente el caso de Urantia, resaltan el libre albedrío, hasta el último día se espera que el hombre decida volver sobre sus pasos de su camino y regrese abrazando el plan del Creador, otro es esperar que algunas semillas nazcan, hoy comprendes que aunque sean muy pocas pero son, por años han probado su lealtad a la causa del PADRE UNIVERSAL, esa es una de las razones para la misericordia de nuestro PADRE UNIVERSAL activarse, todos a este lado del velo somos amantes del PADRE UNIVERSAL, confiamos en sus designios y servimos con agrado a su causa"

"YO SOY TU AJUSTADOR, finalizando este enfoque en la esperanza que sirva de algo, deseamos triunfos a todos los que se esfuerzan, pasen buenos días".

Fin.

Evelio Rivas.
The moment for a stand down is passed and very little more can be said at the moment except to avail ourselves to the Melchizedek rules and regulations in order to see or understand what they may have to say.

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK - "Thank you, Ron.  I appreciate your ability to speak and talk yet, but you are deeply wounded over a change in availability of the voicing of any of the usual celestial beings.  WE are quite sure you are found shortly, but the entire matter of cough and sputter is still over most of the ground you use to follow easily.  Let me take a moment to tell you what we think has happened.

"First let yourself imagine you are fine.  You are among the few who knows the difference but you are confused by a sudden appearance of confusion among the ranks of the celestial beings, and you have no hope yourself over what has happened to discontinue the normal wishes for Urantia and the common place understanding of what we wish to do.  That is not unusual for you, but for the vast concourse of thought by the average person, the entire matter has become a loss.

"For that reason you are losing a happy place among us, but wondering what place is left?  Truly.  I am not going to state much, but let me tell you all this:

"The reason you are left standing at the desk of much to do and nothing to do is that MICHAEL OF NEBADON has left URANTIA and is heading back to Salvington NOT.  But he is heading away from Urantia permanently until there is a real and natural call for God in the truest sense.  You are among the few who know much, but you cannot force another issue until there is more to say regarding, not you, but the entire group known as human beings on Urantia.  Good.    And this:

"I am knowing more than you do but I know very little compartiviely as to what and who Michael of Nebadon has done or has lost Urantia for good until there is a better chance to speak shortly.  Your Lightline for Sunday is not cancelled but your heart for God is lost mostly, as you are seldom lost, but now we speak to all of you generally:

ANNOUNCEMENT
"I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  Ron you are not lost but are suddenly without a word or do you care about the past plans we see, but you are vividly done and ask what may we do about a situation you speak to and no one listens anymore?

"I am sure you are fine, and what you represent is fine, but it is not longer possible to say much with much effect.  This is to warn much of you that I am done.

"What does that mean?

"That means that I am not longer speaking generally, but you are part of the usual heart and soul of the universe, and for that reason I am taking this moment for you and the rest on Urantia.

"Let us consider what has happened.  You have no choice but to be as you are.  You cannot help it and you are fine and sure.  But the trial today is not to ask for a message, but to learn that the entire matter of a MISSION is not longer on the agenda.  What we have decided is to sit out of the entire regime that has opened up on Urantia, and then quit for you to tell use what you want to do with an old planet of humans who do not listen, and who do not welcome Me, or Jesus, much at all.

"Lastly, I am one of the last celestial beings who care about Urantia at all.  I am not leaving Urantia yet, but I am wondering why you persist and no one even asks what is going on?  The real reason is that Urantia is dead as of now, and I am leaving it to its fate shortly, and I do not know what that is at the moment.  K"

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK
"You Ron were told yesterday to stay the course.  Still do that.  But your hearing has been reduced in half, as MICHAEL OF NEBADON has decided you and the others of faith no longer have a voice at the table at all, but that HE alone insists on what is to he done!

"Now you have it right, and I am asking you to stand down a moment, let this message pass until we are sure of what is to be said shortly.  K"

END 10:05 AM and waiting . . . . . . . . .

10:10 am New York Time Zone, April 13, 2024 . . . .  I have been waiting at command:

ANNOUNCEMENT

"YOU ARE CORRECT.  (I was told to just wait and here now Michael of Nebadon once more:)

I AM MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  And you are correct.  You are fully aware of me and yet you find it brusque and cold and I am brusque and cold to speak.

"Last year at this time you were happy and ready to go whenever the gift of the spirit was ready to go.  Now I am speaking harshly for those on this discussion form have turned like everyone else to the same deaf tone as all others have.  That is fine and you leave it run as such to show the activity.  I am not forcing you Ron  to do anything right now, but in a few moments I say this:

"The trial you have run for six years here is not over, but for right now it is done.

"I am correct to assume that you are ready to stand for good reason whatever you feel is necessary, but you are deaf and dead in the water as it is so cold and alone in your home you find nothing to say but, "okay, what did I do?"

"You personally did not do anything Ron, and your status is as you are and as you combine the nature of God with the human voice for help and consideration, but for the most part your neighbors have abandoned you too and are sitting back and demanding you tell them what?  Nothing.  You have been shorn off the magical way of conversation, and you have been dropped off the entire matter until I insist you demand other to hear this:

"The last year has been hard and difficult for you, and yet you persisted while others tried to run you off with poor communications and poor speeches. 

"Now let us make amends slightly for you:  there is nothing to say for moments of time and you are saying out loud: THIS IS CRAZY! and let it die in your own throat.  I am not crazy, and neither are you, but you are like the rest of the fellows who are not longer communicating with the necessary throat of time, but attempting to speak into space, and I am not there in that area anymore.

"WHERE I AM is in YOUR HEART, but do not pretend you care much, as the entire matter has been frozen out of even your large largess and is stuck in you throat at the moment.  You are just relaxing to hold me speech accountable and must then depart as I am not talking  a lot anymore but waiting for you and others to say what you really feel?  Be assured you have spoken but you are not following what I really want . . . . . . . . . . . ..  .

//moments of excruciating silence continues . . . //

10:25 am New York time zone:

"I am back.  Say nothing more except this:  You have been faithful and willing to carry whatever I have had to say and do for years now, but I am so tired of it, I quit!

"I will back back tomorrow for your LIGHTLINE and wait for no one right now as too much has to be done for all of you who have faithfully followed the course in the past and wish to follow the course now.  Good day.  K:  MICHAEL OF NEBADON. K"

Ron - I have never experienced such a cold transmission and I leave it alone for you now.  I want to remind you I will attempt a LIGHTLINE  on SUNDAY, and that is all I can do.  I have no real reason or care particularly what may be called the end to transmitting in important transmitters of lessons still available from the MELCHIZEDEKS or the others whoever that may be.  I am leaving it alone too, as I have nothing important to provide further at this time either.  Thank you. //10:30am New York Time.

I await a few minutes in case the transmission might resume.  I hear nothing for minutes and then here is:

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK:
"I am back.    I have nothing much more to say other than this:  Ron you are one of the few who knows us well enough to let the command line open yet.

"I have this to say and then send this out.  No one is ready to tell you or say just what MICHAEL OF NEBADON has in mind now.  He is back on Salvington is moments of time, and you wait patiently to conclude this trick of imagination, but please take comfort not in these words, but HIS  words as follows:

MACHIVENTA  FOR MICHAEL - "We return not later but now to Urantia.  That is all I will say.  Use your Lightline on Sunday to figure out what is to transpose further.  Thank you.  MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK for all.  K"

END

Some Thoughts Muses & Meanderings / Open The Door and Feed Them
« Last post by Ghost Dancer on April 13, 2024, 09:44:29 am »
This is The COUNSEL OF THE MELCHIZIDEK : Greetings and heart felt welcome to those readers and students here that still can listen with ears that are able to hear and hearts open to recieve the renderings of truth, beauty and goodness for GOD's sake. As you like to say there. These words have been said in the past for those of you of you whom look to the past for answers to the present. The lifting of the new requires that you release your old armor, drop the sword, drop the shield, drop the requirements for battle that you have always expected. Those of you who believe that you are here to figh tevil, or maybe us to beyond the veil, know it or not are demanding there be evil for you to fight. To lift beyond the idea of evil, to lift to a place of agreement  where SOURCE is more powerful than your idea of evil, will eradicate the idea of evil, which is only the denial of the DIVINE in a hurtful manner. And those who decide to war to erict a border to keep one's fellows out or away are enacting the lowest, whether or not that is what you wish to hear or read at this moment while'st still in time. Until you feed thy neighbor at the table who is most in need of food, you are acting in hyprocisy. Open your doors. 
     I am not talking of any physical or material door, but indeed the door to your heart. Open it then and let the masses be fed. This has been the COUNSIL OF MELCHIZIDEK and we thank this transmitter for inviting us to break bread with him. Good day to you all.
Please stand down for a few moments everyone.

You cannot decide what the changes are until you know what the purpose is.

I am not informed well, but slightly, and they have asked me to state is succinctly  and then let it go.

Yesterday, I entertained an interviewer in my home to discuss the new electric plant.  It was summarily ended at about 3 or 4 PM and the interviewer was to go back home to South Carolina I believe.   Instead, unknown to me, a few hour more to transfer the interview from tape to his broadcast device.  There followed an immense change in his ability to use the equipment and he decided to go home and take care of it there.  He nearly died as a result of working with a tape while driving and he is not in hospital this morning,  The cabal tried to remove the interview and I caution all of you there is one hell of a fight going on over Urantia even now,

Magisterial Daughters was a slip of the tongue of Monjoronson.  He did not mean it, but I personally recall there is a female element to the Magisterial Son with the Sanobim element that serves them when they take a planet on like Urantia.  The Sanobim are the complimentary personnel to the Cherubim, and they are still used in spite of the universe decrying their usefulness had ended.  The Sanobim were customary servants with the Cherubim,  and that is what he accidentally referred to at the time. 

Please use your wits to be very careful now.  It is this:

I have been instructed to stand down by the cabal and then by Michael of Nebadon.  You, unfortunately, are not to be told what is happening precisely but there is big news coming shortly, if we can get it out.  I am not entirely informed yet and I am partial in my care as well, as  I was also informed that the interviewer who was with us yesterday had a small accident and is out of service but the interview is still intact.   I must leave it alone, and frankly, THE SUNDAY LIGHTLINE is on the bloc too.  I will  let all of you known when I do what might be done there too.  Thanks for your question. 

Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron is being slight supercilious.

"First of all, let it be known I am no longer on Urantia.  I was yesterday.  The interviewer is a podcast known to many thousands of listeners, and he wanted to share the new idea in power electricity being done by Ron.    Ron gave the interview fully, but the man who was doing the podcast took exception to Ron's interview by saying if this is all true, why the wait?  He is not familiar with the Urantia Book problem on the planet and we are.

"As a consequence of the man's decision to rewrite the interview, he visited Ron but Ron i s ill quite often he he layed down to rest after the interview and dropped off into deep sleep.  As a result when the man returned to the house there was nothing but silence at the moment when the interviewer reappeared at the house.  Long story short the man went back to South Carolina and lost control of the car when he entered his own driveway and the interview tape was damaged not.  Right now the tape is repaired and the show goes on.  Ron has no idea what and where the program will be played.  I leave this alone for now for the chaos continues well even now and we leave it for compensation elsewhere.  Good day,  MICHAEL OF NEBADON at your service." K

END

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10