Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Re: Audio Transmission / Lemuel
« Last post by budhughes on Today at 07:26:39 PM »
I agree.
General Discussion / ~ Unintended Encounters with Malice ~
« Last post by andi on Today at 03:48:45 PM »
Hello everyone.  

As an agondonter faith-son, I seek to establish our most loving Father's will and truth, beauty and goodness throughout this planet of my nativity.  

To assist my Creator Parents in lifting this planet along with their entire universe into Light & Life.  Who will join me?

Lofty goal?  Not with my extended celestial family and planetary brothers & sisters!

Here is a most timely lesson.  After reading this lesson, please go within and discuss this with your Beloved Indwelling.  

(agondonters - meaning evolutionary will creatures who can believe without seeing, persevere when isolated, and triumph over insuperable difficulties even when alone)

Topic: Unintended Encounters with Malice
Group: 11:11 Progress Group

Teacher: Primary Midwayer, Andrea
TR: George Barnard

Lesson

Andrea: “Imagine you are in a bank to make a deposit and while you are in line, robbers enter the place and you end up being a hostage in their hands, having your life threatened if they don’t get what they want. Let us call such incidents ‘Unintended Encounters with Malice.’ Malice is the intent to do evil to others. Malice is the origin of sin and the driving force of iniquity. Why do such situations happen to innocent people? Is it fate? Is it karma? The rationale behind it can’t explain it all, but it helps you to understand. Consider these three elements in encountering malice . . .

Chance. Chance is the possibility of something happening. As the saying goes, ‘Anything is possible.’ Chance deals with the potentiality of events. They become facts when they enter reality. The possibilities for chances are indeed numerous. To avoid chance to happen it is necessary to think ahead, preventively, but it’s almost impossible to cover all possibilities. Instead, there are two more efficient ways to prevent bad chance from happening. First, seek for and stay on the will of God; second, be sensitive to the small voice of Spirit Within you. He/She knows the potentials and may guide you to avoid them.

Exposure. Sometimes you unintentionally cross the path of malice, exposing yourself to its agents. You may expose yourself to evildoers’ malice because you fail to exercise caution. Caution says that certain people, places and occasions need to be avoided since they increase your exposure to acts of malice. However, exposure to malice may also happen by your trying to help people where malice may be present. In these cases, pray like Jesus in the Lord’s Prayer: ‘And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.’ God may help you from falling into the evildoer’s temptation by releasing you from evil.

Deception. Finally, sometimes malice starts in the form of deception, and sets a trap so the innocent falls into it. When deception is present, malice is already active. Trickery is ancient, but nowadays many types of con-men with refined kinds of fraud abound to harm innocent people. These evildoers play with people’s naivety, greed, and mental deficiency. In deception, malice is hidden until the damage is done, then, on many occasions it is too late. Eve fell for Caligastia’s deception. The best protection about trickery deception is good sense. If something is too good to be true, it generally is.

Closing

“Thus, my friend, it is not easy to understand why innocent people so often fall victim to the malice of the evildoer. The instances here mentioned are attempts to explain it, but additional questions may remain: Is it fair? Is it just? Fairness and justice from an evolutionary perspective are always relative. To experience evil is never a pleasant experience, but it is, without doubt, always a learning situation. Even when evil terminates your life in this world, your faith in soul survival will have the last laugh. The day will come when you will better understand this. I am Andrea, your Primary Midwayer friend.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.

http://www.1111angels.net/index.php/messages/1406-unintended-encounters-with-malice
« Last post by 7inOcean on Today at 01:24:47 PM »
Dear Members and Guests,
I think it best that we pause in prayer for the fused ones who are going through transition problems and require urgent remediation and I pray for the health and well-being of these amazing individuals, Ron Besser, Lemuel and Larry Gossett. Pray that their aging bodies are able to absorb the newer blend in order to live well beyond their earth years in the flesh.  My thoughts and prayers be with you Lemuel, Ron and Larry as you weather so much. Thank you for all that you do. I pray Father will do a most beautiful thing in all of this and that all things work together for good.

Much love and prayer,
Sue/7inOcean
Yes!!

I believe I am ready to start my ascention career.

I want to work for Serara and Monjoronson in the mission to help humanity!

Thanks Margul and Daniel for this message!

Antonio Jr
« Last post by Tony Jr on Today at 12:41:50 PM »
Hi Lemuel

I just want to say I'm happy that you have fusioned with you adjuster (I know I'm late to congratulate you... I've been away from the forum)
You are very lucky!

Take care!

Antonio Jr
« Last post by Clency on Today at 08:08:17 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission
LEMUEL

Michael of Nebadon : This is Michael of Nebadon, good morning to you. I come this morning specially to Lemuel to give him some words of comfort and reassurance, because I know what has recently been posted about himself and Ron and Larry Gossett has caused deep concern and disappointment to Lemuel, but I am here to assure you that all possibility will be given and sought to bring you to force health.

You are needed as are the other fused – Ron and Larry Gossett. You are three very special human beings, but you already know that and this is partly the reason why you are so affected by what you have read. You know of your health’s problem as do Ron and Larry Gossett, but I want to assure you that you will be attended to in the right way and at the right time. When I say in the right way, I mean in the way of Spirit.

Spirit has its ways, so Lemuel try to relax, take it a day at a time, keep on with your medicine as instructed. There will come a time when you will be attended to and that will be as soon as is possible. It is the same, of course, for Larry Gossett. Ron Besser is already being attended to because his problem has been going on for many years.

Lemuel : Thank you Michael. Is there anymore You want to say to me ?

Michael : Not at this time Lemuel. I told you what you need to hear, and I hope this will help to calm you down and reassure you that all will be well very soon. Just take it easy.

Lemuel : Thank you Michael. Can I post this to the forum ?

Michael : Yes, you can post this to the forum. I bid you a good day. Domtia
What a beautiful message I have read here this morning.  Thank you Ron for taking the time even though you seem to be falling apart physically at this moment.  Michael, Mother Nebadonia, Margul, Serara, Jesus and even St Paul, we on this forum are so appreciative of all you do for all of us.  I just hope we are worth the effort that you put forth in our behalf.  

Speaking for myself, I wish to let you, as well as Ron know that I am a work in progress and the slow down and brake for workers sign will be taken down soon. (I hope)   I look so forward to working with all of you in this wondrous Mission.  Let it be know that I have filled out my application for employment with the Father of us all.

Love and Salutations,
Dorian
Domtia
« Last post by Allie on Today at 04:31:37 AM »
Lemuel,  I was listening to your tape early this morning.   I encourage you to listen to the words of Michael and take comfort in them.   You are very much loved and needed in the Mission.    Sometimes the celestials don't realize how some of their words can be misunderstood by us.   We can be hurt by them.   That is not their intention.   Keep your faith and trust in the Father..................Allie  
« Last post by Ron Hammar on Today at 02:47:47 AM »
Hi Lemuel,

I just got done hearing the tape of Michael to you and at the end the thoughts came to be of Job and his problems that he had as recorded in the Bible.

He was in a setting that could have caused him a lot of trouble and distress because of all that he had done in the past in doing the Fathers will, and now he could not do any thing. But what did Father want of him now to do? Just one thing and that was to Endure the setting he was in!

This is what came to me from Michael's words to you.

Take Care
Ron
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Audio Transmission / Lemuel
« Last post by Lemuel on Today at 01:41:00 AM »
Speaker: MICHAEL OF NEBADON
Subject: Lemuel
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time:  19th Jan. 2018  07:30 Local  06:30 Z

https://app.box.com/s/qqvogqckybaktvyhvt3z4w72oey9z6g4
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10