Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Ron, you left me with this last dissertation on Levitation, as we say here: TOROMBOLO, (without equivalent in English, something like stunned), which we use when what is explained to us or when what we encounter leaves us completely dazed. It is a subject that, although I put all my interest and effort into assimilating it, I do not have enough intellectual resources to assimilate it.  However, how interesting to be able to find out that the Ultimaron is ultimately the God Particle, which I had previously surmised when learning that 100 made up an electron.  Now if the Ultimaton, which is the particle of God, and which consequently configures the Divine Omnipresence, it is not clear to me and I cannot explain why the photon is not equally constituted by ultimatons.  Is the luminosity of the photon and quantum matter already antimatter outside of time and space?  I know that if I receive an answer to this question, it will be less and less comprehensible to my mind, but nevertheless, it is worth knowing even half.  It was quite understandable to me that muons are not only the generators of Levitation in deep meditative trances, but are also present in our emotional sphere, configuring certain states of mind.  So not only is this river of muons subject to the brain but above all to the heart, I think.  "It is the heart that reaches the goal" (SAIBABA)

Hopefully those questions that you ask for SAIBABA, for the next time we will get an answer to each of them.

Interesting information about Selenium and Radon and their electrical performance.  From SAIBABA I learned the following that I consider very interesting, to keep in mind when we think about the prodigious reality of the human being: "In man there is Divinity as a spark that generates life in its highest intensity; there is every element of Creation, and it is the mind participating in the cosmic mind, as an open curtain to the last realm, that of the Spirit. Here lies the secret of the perfect equation, here is the germ of the great synthesis, which brings man closer to the reality of God."

Thank you Ron for your dedication and wisdom.
Weydevu, I do not belong to those commanders or traveling groups and I have no way of knowing what equipment they do use for navigation.  They have their star maps and their means, but it is so far out of our knowledge there is no way to answer your question.  Thought control is not the best idea ever either Weydevu.  Do you realize if you had the right vision,  I could see your thinking as little brown bubbles leaking around the edges of you cranium.  I am told  that thought is quite real and it carries a lot of influence for spirit to read.  They do not need to enter our thinking process, but merely to read portions of lots of the appearance of those slightly tinged brown bubbles we emit when we engage in hard thinking.

I also add who would want to control navigation like that when a steering wheel does much better to do that.  Can you concentrate long enough to read for an engine that is  commended by brown bubbles?  I doubt mind control just uses that way of doing it.  But a nice post to answer.  Thanks
Ron
AUDIO TAPE Links - Comments - Schedule inside / Re: Lightline USA - 10 March, 2024
« Last post by Raz on March 12, 2024, 11:21:27 am »
  • 031024 Audio Tape Light Line USA; host: Ron Besser; other transmitters: Elise and Lemuel;
  • Subjects: Arias is a type of aide from an order that is not discussed in The Urantia Book, continued cabal interference and problems created by them on Serara Forum, and there will be no further Light Lines this week;
  • Speakers: Tarkas, Universal Father, Michael of Nebadon, Machiventa Melchizedek, Cabal, Welmek, Ron’s Thought Adjuster, Arias, Monjoronson, and Arthura.
  • Transcribed By: RAZ ( I welcome corrections - message me )
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240310_110226

Ron Besser  
Hello everyone. Today is the Sunday Light Line for March 10, 2024. I'm Ron Besser, your host.

Tarkas
This is Tarkas, Ron. You are under linear attack all over.

Ron Besser
It's very difficult to operate right now, Tarkas. Thank you for telling me.

Tarkas  
And this: we have decided up here to produce a Light Line, as long as we can keep it on the air. You started last night with a full-fledged attack on you.

Ron Besser  
Yep.

Tarkas  
And for reasons of state, you did not get to bed until 5:00 a.m.

Ron Besser  
That's right. I kept trying to fix what they destroyed. Thank you.

Tarkas  
Dominick is unaware of it and is proceeding to check carefully.

Ron Besser  
Dominick, it's not the database. It is really the server that you are running to show the discussion forum. I don't know how you check that. But the problem is on the server, not the database.

Tarkas  
Now this: this is Tarkas, Ron, and thank you for opening it. You have a lot of questions about whether you even should but you have ignored that and just gone to opening just the Light Line this morning or rather this afternoon. And we are going to tell you this: Light Lines for the next probably week are under assimilative attack from all areas of the cabal, particularly you Ron. You are the lynch point and leader of what is capable on Urantia yet. For that reason, we are going to warn you and everybody else that they are vicious. They make no change to whether you are a man or a woman. They care nothing about what is to be conducted as business and are after destroying the connections. Father has seen to it that they are removed from the top of your head Ron, but he cannot truncate Urantia without accidentally killing too many people.

Ron Besser  
And He means Celestials, not humans.

Tarkas  
For that reason then let us understand the situation that we have at the moment on Urantia. On Friday evening, we thought we had it all wrapped up. But come almost daylight Saturday morning there was a surge of insurrection. And the individuals who support the insurrection gathered around Urantia in particular, mostly because it's a bestowal planet. For that particular reason, then we can only tell you that the issue is running hot and is going to result in a clearance of a lot of personnel for that reason then you may find that some things work and some things don’t.

This discussion forum came under heavy attack this morning. Ron saw them do it, attempted to stop it, and they whacked him in the head. The truth of the matter is he is recovering just enough to be able to logically hold this Light Line. And finally this as an announcement: I am Tarkas. I am the deity of what is left of supreme values. I see to it that there is a modicum of information passing not only to all of you but to Ron, to post. This morning he posted a very valuable post on how to tell why the muon does what it does. And that it was his choice not to ascend electrons to electrify because they're too hot and too heavy. The muon is perfect to get a transmission, a broadcast, like an FM station of electricity to an antenna on your roof and it will convert to electricity.

Now this: the entire matter concerning you Ron, life, and the residual that is left in you, is to warn all of you that the entire matter is a sticky wicket. It is not going to work well so long as they have destroyed the partial application of the software onto the server Dominick. It needs to be restored. And I suggest you get to Charles to see how to know to restore it. Ron saw them do it and cut it off. But he wasn't fast enough. As a consequence, parts of the discussion forum, at least for some of you is no longer showing. And finally, this to you, Ron, Wikipedia is grateful for your references to it.

Cabal  
But they are beginning to understand that you are using very specific parts of it and not all of it. As a result, they are going to insist that you dispose of references to them and make sure you know what you're doing.

Tarkas  
For reasons of state that is not Tarkas, Ron. And for that reason, Ron, I thank you. Now this: that was an intrusion folks of the cabal. Ron knows it, he let Me handle it. And to all of you who are listening now, which are 20: this is not a truncated Light Line. But it may become truncated if we run into more problems like this. The viciousness of the present cabal is well understood. They attack Ron physically as well as electronically. And he is well aware enough of it not to call us rats too.

And to the rest of you listening, there are 19 of you assembled at the moment. For that reason, it is substantial enough for me to broadcast the following. Number one, the Urantia mission is not canceled. Some of you think that that is what Ron announced. What Ron announced was that the Light Lines and even some of the Missions were being held back. They were being reevaluated and stopped for the moment. Michael of Nebadon has been on Urantia for almost a week.

He is trying to learn where the problems and the backward issues are being represented into the history of nation-state behavior. This is totally unlike the United States. Russia is a truant. The Palestinians, Ron considers extinct. And now for the following information: the entire matter concerning the Gaza Strip and the United States in you interest in supporting a ship port to move aid into Gaza has almost been truncated by the fact that Russia says you are not going to cross any lines for us. But if you cross the lines of Iran, we will support them. Ron says that is almost a very weak statement and he doubts its validity. I also doubt it, Ron, thank you. Why?

Ron Besser  
Putin has his hands full with a disaster next door. Why he's going to insist on opening another front is far beyond me. I doubt it.

Tarkas  
This is Tarkas. I do too Ron. And finally this to you, Ron: we are not going to truncate this call. But we are going to introduce a new spokesman. Her name is Arias - A R I A S.

Ron Besser  
Well, welcome. Thank you. They keep cutting memory. I won't I won't go to you Arias just yet, please.

Arias  
Thank you, Ron. I understand.

Ron Besser  
Welmek, do you have any picture of this?

Welmek  
No, I don't Ron. But thank you for asking.

Ron Besser  
Machiventa Melchizedek, is there anything you can tell us?

Machiventa Melchizedek  
No, I can't Ron. Thank you.

Ron Besser  
I am not going to ask, Michael. I believe he is buried under the Mission problems and has no real reason to speak to us.

Michael of Nebadon  
But I do, Ron, and thank you.

Ron Besser  
Well, thank you, Michael.

Michael of Nebadon  
What you are experiencing is someone fooling with the transmission up here. You would like them a totally removed?

Ron Besser  
Yes. They should be executed.

Michael of Nebadon  
That's your opinion?

Ron Besser  
Yes. Yes, of course it is.

Michael of Nebadon  
Thank you, Ron. The truth of the matter is, it's not that serious yet. And you're not speaking.

Ron Besser  
Of course, I'm not speaking. It is that serious in my view, Father.

Michael of Nebadon  
I fully agree. I will come back to it later.

Ron Besser  
Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
Now this Ron: you have said many times that the cabal should be executed if they cannot withdraw. I am of the opinion you are, they cannot be changed. And for that reason Ron I see the very reason you state it. That is a bee into your mind and it is eliminated.

Ron Besser  
I thank you because I am getting blocked memory and vocabulary. Thank you.

Ron's Thought Adjuster  
This is Adjuster, Ron. It is now totally removed and hopefully, you can reference vocabulary.

Michael of Nebadon  
This from Michael: we thought this might break down into the quarreling sectors. Ron has no stomach for it. Either do I.

Universal Father  
This is the Universal Father, Ron, thank you for being so calm about it. The very reason that we hold Light Lines is a good statement to assign to each human member listening today on Light Line for the reasonable understanding that the entire matter of insurrection has to be removed entirely from Urantia and the system of Satania. It now has infected four of the over 600 planets in it. Urantia is among the worst and we must make recommendations and hopefully clear some of it even as this Light Line proceeds.

Now Ron as far as your server and the representation of the discussion forum on it. It has been hit and damaged. You are the first to understand that. You have carefully looked at the maintenance logs and there is no remedy for a missing portion of the discussion forum. What needs to be done is that Dominick gets to the server and resets its installation on the server. That may take the discussion forum down up to 48 hours. We warn you if it's gone, it's not been taken down. We've had to have a reinstall. And now this: we welcome you, Arias

Ron Besser  
Or Arias.

Arias  
It's Arias, Ron, thank you.

Ron Besser  
Yes, Arias most welcome. Please proceed.

Arias  
Thank you. I am truly sure that your voice Ron is going to be fine. This morning, you broke another tooth. Totally unexpected. We didn't see the crack. We suspect they did it.

Ron Besser  
I do too.

Arias  
Now for reasons of state, we cannot repair what they've done. But we can remove them entirely. I am not an angel, Ron. I'm not a supernaphim but I am a type of aide that is not revealed in The Urantia Book.

Ron Besser  
Well we welcome the calvary.

Arias  
The truth of the matter is you have been stunned, they hit a portion of your brain with vocabulary, and they now are attempting to take you down physically. There is no reason whatsoever to be concerned. However, they are vicious and they hit the forum itself. You saved it by going in and placing it on a maintenance mode and that prevents any entry. Now this: to get rid of the maintenance mode, Dominick press the maintenance menu item, select the forum, and then change the checkmark that says anything to do with what is displayed. I see Ron you looked at it and saw none.

Ron Besser  
I saw nothing that answers this problem, to correct it. Thank you.

Arias  
You think it requires a reinstall?

Ron Besser  
Probably, but I am no expert in this. As a matter of fact, I prefer others to work on it. Thank you.

Arias  
We are also seeing Dominick that the server has been instructed not to show the title. On Ron's particular bringing up of the discussion forum, all of the data including the date and login is missing. He showed you a screen picture. You did not look carefully enough. You need a reinstall probably but I suggest you talk to Charles if you can get to it. And finally this Ron: you are considering the entire installation insecure.

Ron Besser  
Yeah, this is Ron, may I speak?

Arias  
Yes. Go ahead, Ron.

Ron Besser  
I can't even get to that point, Arias. I am not sure that it is a bad Install to begin with. I am looking at two areas of problems. Number one, when the cabal was here, they hit my chipset. That is always problematic to any computer. I reinstalled the software to view all this and it reports the same thing my old software did. So there is damage to the code, probably. I am not able to determine what is wrong to be honest. And as a result Dominick, we may have to go to Charles or hire someone to fix it. I haven't a clue myself.

Arias  
And finally this Ron. The truth of the matter is they dislike you intensely.

Ron Besser  
Well, if I could throttle them, my view would be known too. Thank you.

Arias  
I like the terminology. From now on, and this is for all of you. The discussion forum is looked over as an important adjunct of communication of the Mission. It is okay except for the heading. Ron prevented further damage but he didn't stop that. And furthermore, Dominick get to the server that you have it on and make sure that there is a full installation. We're not sure you have one.

Michael of Nebadon  
Now this is Michael of Nebadon, thank you, Arias.

Ron Besser  
Yes, Arias. Most welcome.

Cabal  
The truth of the matter is this is Michael, Ron and I am here and I welcome.

Ron Besser  
Thank you.

Cabal  
I now get the point.

Ron's Thought Adjuster  
This is the Thought Adjuster, Ron, that is not Michael.

Ron Besser  
You know what I thought, Adjuster.

Ron's Thought Adjuster  
I fully agree. The truth of the matter right now is this is nothing but a battleground. This Light Line is not to be truncated, however, without this message from Machiventa Melchizedek.

Ron Besser  
Please go ahead Machiventa, if you will.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Thank you, Ron. I am Machiventa Melchizedek. It is about time you understand the circumstances that we are dealing with. On Friday evening as Ron has reported, we thought it had been sewn up. This is now Sunday afternoon on the 10th of March 2023 and we are now facing a truncation of the communication circuits to Urantia by the cabal. They are headquartered somewhere near Uversa. Ron tracked them there himself. However, Uversa has no indication of their presence. That means they have squirreled themselves away in some nook or cranny that we cannot determine.

Universal Father  
This is the Universal Father, Machiventa. We know precisely. It will be cleaned out and the hive destroyed.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
This is Machiventa then, thank you, Father. And finally this Ron: you're having a small problem breathing. For that reason. I want someone else to take over.

Ron Besser  
Lemuel, are you up to transmitting? Just a minute, I got to unmute you. Lemuel, can you hear me?

Lemuel  
Yes, I can hear you fine. Ron,

Ron Besser  
Do you mind taking some transmission on?

Lemuel  
No, not at all. I'll do my best.

Ron Besser  
Well, just a minute. Machiventa, may we proceed?

Lemuel  
Yes. Thank you.

Ron Besser  
Then go ahead Lemuel, and then pass it back to me when you're done.

Lemuel  
All right. All right.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Yes, this is Machiventia Melchizedek now speaking through through Lemuel. He's picked me up quite well and we'll see how it goes. We understand that it's difficult for you to understand to really understand and take on board, this ongoing, almost never ceasing problem of the cabal. And in fact, the problem that our Universal Father has in coming to a decision to exterminate them all, but he cannot do that. There are very good reasons for that. So, yes, it is difficult for you to understand, but we have this problem and it's an ongoing problem. We have to deal with the circumstances, as they present themselves from moment to moment, almost.

One of our main concerns of course is our dear Ron, because he, as you all know, suffered so much and so long, we cannot just allow him to go to the mansion worlds, because this is what he really needs, and desires more than anything else, almost. But we cannot allow him to do that because of the unfinished business pertaining to the Missions, and WTP, etc. So just bear with us, as regards the cabal.

Now, there is a Light Line tomorrow with Elise and then Dominick on Tuesday, and Lemuel's on Wednesday. Well, we don't know whether that is going to be possible or not. Play it by ear. And as far as I'm concerned, go ahead, try. But don't be too concerned if in fact, you're not getting anywhere with it. It's not, it's nothing to be ashamed of or to be sorry for, well to be sorry for in one sense. Yes, of course. But what I'm trying to say is it will not be your fault. But do the best you can and see what happens. The yes, that's as far as Light Lines is concerned. What else can I tell you.

Lemuel  
Excuse me. Okay.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Well, you are all fairly familiar with the world situation. And at any time it can, it could explode into something more serious. We are keeping our eyes open, particularly on what is happening with the Middle East and the taking over or boarding of merchant ships and causing problems. And as you know, recently, there have been three mariners killed for the first time. The other big concern, of course, is the disaster, the ecological disaster that could happen if one of these big ships with goodness, oh, goodness knows how many containers ended up being sunk. And the amount of oil and pollution that that will cause would be extremely difficult to eradicate. We are looking very closely at the situation. And also the American government is looking at this situation. Also with the Netherlands and England. Nobody wants this. Nobody wants this but it could boil over into something very very serious.

I see for some of you here on the list that you are experiencing difficulties with your relationships. This is quite a common thing, for those who have been here for years, now they are aware of the situation. But for the newcomers, I want to tell you that when you become interested and take to heart, things of a spiritual nature, problems in relationships, can and many times do arise, especially between married couples. And yes, well, I can say that usually, the problem begins in a relationship when the wife becomes interested, more interested in the spiritual things than the husband. And that can be a difficult situation. Anyway, some of you, I think are beginning to experience that sort of thing. Just be aware of it and just follow your heart, follow your feelings, and try to work it out. It's not easy for the husband, of course. But that's the situation that could arise, what I was going to tell you.

Yes, I Machiventa Melchizedek, as the leader of my order of Melchizedeks as you all know, we still have some of our order on the planet. They are still doing what they are able to do little by little and reporting back. I'm only pausing because there is, no, I'm not experiencing difficulty with a circuit or transmission. It's as if I'm being warned not to proceed with that. So I will just let it go and speak of something else. I just want to continue to end this about my order of Melchizedek. Yes, they are doing what they are able to do, as best they can, given the circumstances. All right. The other thing perhaps if one of the Magisterial Sons are available, they perhaps would like to say a word about what their intentions are or what their situation is, at the moment. Well, yes, indeed. All right, I can see Monjoronson is here. So this is Machiventa Melchizedek. Thank you, Lemuel. And pass this over to Monjoronson. Thank you.

Lemuel  
Well, welcome, Monjoronson. You're so very, very welcome. Please go ahead with what you what you have to say.

Monjoronson  
Well, thank you, Lemuel. Thank you. Well, in fact, I cannot say much, except that the plans that we have made, and that are still on the table for so long, with the constant tweaking, almost from moment to moment, because of the circumstances and in circumstances of change taking place on the planet between well you all know in the governments and situations going on. It's just deplorable. But nevertheless, we are not despondent. But we can, as you can become rather frustrated because of the fact that we are so eager to go. And at the same time, we cannot go public. And yes, for us, this is frustrating because we've been waiting for this so long as indeed have you all.

But myself, Serara, Sen Sen, Henson, and one or two others, we are all here still, we have not been called away. So you can interpret that as being a good sign. Because in fact, if we were called away, then obviously it would mean in fact that there's not going to be a mission. But as was reported yesterday, I think perhaps you may have misinterpreted the missions have not been canceled. Not been cancelled. But there is a pause. And I've just tried to explain the reason why it is so frustrating because of the situation on the on the planet, you're all fully aware of it. You have all heard the expression, I'm sure we can we become aware of it. What, what is meant by a perfect storm, certain situations that all come together at the same time to make what you refer to as the perfect storm? Well, there is, yes, the perfect storm, as far as the situation is concerned here, not just for my order, and my mission, the Magisterial Son mission, but obviously for the return of Jesus and, and Michael's mission. And, the constant delays within departments of, especially of the American government is creating this perfect storm situation.

And in fact there's very little, almost nothing that any of you individually can do about it, of course, it is way over your heads. And in fact, some of it is even way over our heads, because this is something that our Universal Father has to deal with, when and if it becomes necessary. So let me please assure you that the Missions are on but there is this pause. And we're having to come to terms with this perfect storm situation here. Well, I can say, as above, so below, in a sense, and you are fully aware of what that means. You all have your problems here on earth and we have definitely ours upstairs, so to speak. But nevertheless, nevertheless, everything is still on the table. And everyone is continuing to do what they can with a good heart, and the positive attitude, etcetera, etcetera. But yes, we can and do get frustrated from time to time. Well, this is Monjoronson. And that's all I have to say. So, I will hand this back to you now, Lemuel, and thank you very much for picking me up.

Lemuel  
Well, this is this is Lemuel. Thank you, Monjoronson, thank you so much for that. Thank you. Let's see if if there is someone here that wants to say something. Oh, ah, yes. Well, yes.

Arthura  
This is Arthura, Lemuel.

Lemuel  
Welcome, Arthura. It's so, I am so pleased to to welcome you, although it's not my Light Line. But it's it's a pleasure to have you come so please go ahead. When you're ready.

Arthura  
Well, thank you, Lemuel. Thank you. Well, I'm aware of what's going on of course. And the possibility or the probability was that this Light Line and perhaps others will have to be truncated for the rest of the week, or maybe even longer, because of the situation. As you know, I come from hyperinfinity, and although we are very far away. I am able to face them when I want to, because my interest continues. I cannot be more interested in what is going on. And the only thing I can tell you is as from my high position the situation will never will never be allowed to get so bad that worse scenarios will have to really be considered and put into place. Now I'm not going to mention the worst scenarios because in fact, there's more than one.

This kind of situation has been dealt with in the past in other places. Yes, of course. You already realize that the Melchizedeks are extremely, extremely experienced. And all sorts of other forces are also very experienced. So it's not the first time. But as I've just mentioned, we will not allow that to have to be operated. So, that should give you some encouragement, we do not envisage a worse scenario has to take place here on Urantia. And obviously, to prevent that, of course, the Universal Father will have to be involved in that, and that is his decision. But from my position, very high position, this is what I want to say, the worst scenario will not be necessary.

The other thing also, I'd like to say, my interest has been from the beginning to get to know you humans, and particularly those who transmit and those who have a desire to continue transmitting, or to learn to transmit. And because it is so very, very important, you're all fully aware of that you've been told, goodness knows how many times we need more transmitters. And it is not so difficult as you want to believe because it isn't difficult this is your egos telling you that it's difficult. It is not. It just needs practice, and your pure and sincere intention to try to transmit because it is something that is needed. And it is something obviously for your own good spiritually, it will really give you a boost along your ascension plan. So take those words to heart, please, those of you who are still on the sidelines, thinking about transmitting, take the bull by the horns, as they say, and just get on with it and do it. Thank you.

So yes, that has been one of my main interests, from the beginning, to get to know what really is a human being here. And the type of human being that has survived. Well, it's just been referred to as a perfect storm situation. And yet, Urantia has produced a certain number of human beings as yourselves. How's it possible, given the circumstances that this beautiful blue orb has suffered for so many 1000s of years, one way or another and yet there are agondonters on Urantia. How can that be? Well, I have the proof here before my eyes now here on this Light Line. We are amazed. You are so admired, really! All right. Well, I don't need to say anything else, in fact, because, well, I could say all sorts of other things, of course, but it's not necessary. I am Arthura. And I have enjoyed just popping in for a moment. And now I can tell you, yes, I would just phase myself back up again. Back to where I back to where I belong. Thank you Lemuel for picking me up so quickly. Thank you.

Lemuel  
Thank you, Arthura. Thank you for popping in and thank you for phasing down so regularly.

Arthura  
You're very welcome, Lemuel.

Lemuel  
Thank you. Alright, now, let me see, no, there's no one else here now at the moment. No, alright, if you don't mind, Ron, I'm gonna pass this back to you if I may. Thank you.

Ron Besser  
Well, I thank you very much, Lemuel, Monjoronson, and the others that have spoken. Elise, can we get a transmission out of you, please? I think you're back from Spain, but maybe not awake yet.

Elise  
This is Elise.

Ron Besser  
Yeah, go ahead.

Elise  
Can you hear me? I can hear you.

Ron Besser  
It's just fine, Elise, we can hear you.

Elise  
Okay, I hear oh, your soft voice voice, but that's okay. I'll try. Yes. Just please give me a minute.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Yes, Elise this is Machiventa Melchizedek. Well, welcome back. I hope you have enjoyed yourself, I think you have, and it's just been a short stay away for you. But in the meantime, you have been sitting and working on a problem that you wanted to solve. And I just want to say to you, that what you have done so far, that's perfect, it's good, it's well done. Do not change it too much. Do not add to it too much. Just let it sit for a while and then send it off. Oh, that's as far as you go, Elise.

And well, to all of you here. What can I say after everything that has been said already, but just try to do what you are doing during the day. Take, pick up your work, stay calm, well nothing is lost, as you have heard. So be faithful. You're all among those among the group that has been together for such a long time. believing and trusting in what you have heard and what you have done for yourself, you have well go up and forward in a very speedy way all of you. It's a lot of experience you all have had, during your time as a member on the discussion forum, and listening and contributing to light lines where it was possible. Well, we want to praise all those who have picked up the transmissions and have been so brave to put them on the discussion forum. It's gone very well. And of course, I would like others to add to that.

Also, the discussion on the forum could be a little more lively, if possible. But we do understand that the subject the subject that Ron has been talking about the muon, and the particles, and the strength and the electricity may be above your head. But just you know, try it, read it, read it again. And eventually, it will all come back to you from your earlier lessons you had in school when you were younger. Well, keep up the good work. Think about what's happening on your world. Don't get yourself too much worried over a situation you cannot do anything about. It's as bad as it is and it will be taken care of in a way that you may not even expect. Let me just finish this by saying to all of you, as Jesus has always said to you, be of good cheer.

Think of Jesus also. He has been waiting for such a long, long time to come to you, to be with you, to do everything that he has planned, the whole agenda he has shown you in the work that Ron has written out, well, by this time, it has all been changed. And Jesus will come with a new agenda. Let's hope He'll come soon. Let's hope that will be possible. Well, this is Machiventa Melchizedek, and these are my words for these last minutes. And Elise, please, if you will give it back to Ron to finish off this Light Line, please.

Elise  
Yes, thank you Machiventa Melchizedek. Ron, can I give it back to you, please?

Ron Besser  
Oh, yes. Thank you very much, Elise. I appreciate the speeches and you Elise, thank you for handing it back. This is Ron and I am now about about to transmit Machiventa Melchizedek.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
I am Machiventa, Ron. You are fighting sleep and the ideal need to just relax and to see to what traffic appears and then close it. You're not going to close this permanently. But for the matter of speech that we must go to some times is to realize that the entire practice of Light Lines, the endless weeks they have been presented, and the entire matter that we must attend to requires that we shut down a period or a number of Light Lines in the future. Beginning Monday, Elise, there is no need to take a Light Line unless you want to. Tell the forum what you would like to do in a post. Dominick, there's no need for Tuesday. Lemuel, there's no need for Wednesday. And Ron you have no further Light Lines until further notice. This is Machiventa Melchizedek. Ron, you take it well and somberly. They will return but we need to reorder the communication circuits and also the means and methods of transmitting.

You Ron, are our best transmitter and for reasons of state, we are stating that you are not going to be truncated. There will be more Light Lines. But this week, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday are canceled. If you want to do them, guys, and that is Elise, Dominick, and Lemuel; do them. There is no restriction on it. But we have nothing to order as announcements for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Let the discussion forum know what you intend to do. That's you on Monday, Elise, and so forth. Now this. Ron, you are quite aware of the evil cabal around you.

Ron Besser  
Oh, tremendously. Yes.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Answer their questions.

Ron Besser  
Just a minute, Dominick, I see you. But let me go to Elise first. Go ahead. Elise.

Elise  
Oh, yes. Thank you, Ron. Well, I was just wondering if I would have to let them know whether I would like a Light Line or not. There is no discussion forum open at the moment. It's it says its being maintained. And maybe it's it stays that way. So can I just tell them now that I just.

Ron Besser  
Oh, certainly. Yeah.

Elise  
Yeah, I won't do that. If there is no need for a Light Line. I will skip this week. If that's okay.

Ron Besser  
That is just fine. Ah, Machiventa. Do you have anything to say?

Machiventa Melchizedek  
No. Thank you, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Well, then we consider Monday Light Line canceled. Thank you, Elise. I'm coming to you Dominick, you're unmuted. Go ahead, Dominick.

Dominick  
Hey, everybody. Hey, Ron. The forum is, I think fixed. I unchecked the box that removed the server maintenance so that issue is done. We did get a lot of suspicious probing activity whose IPs are blocked from international sources. Otherwise, the server checked out fine, today. And lastly, I will not host Tuesday either.

Ron Besser  
All right.

Dominick  
Should I make an announcement about it.

Ron Besser  
I suppose it wouldn't hurt to remind everybody, Elise and Dominick. Lemuel, I assume you're going to do your Wednesday Light Line?

Lemuel  
No, I'm just, I'm just about to say; No, I won't bother this Wednesday, either. I will join the others and skip the Light Line for this week. Thank you, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Okay, then that pretty well cancels Light Lines for this coming week, let us hope that we can stay in repair. I'm beginning to see that we are under a lot of pressure. Don't worry about it, folks. We will be back. But take a vacation this week from Light Lines. I might have something to say on any of these days and I will announce it on the Light Line in a post (on the forum) in case they want me to take something. Otherwise, I must say this has been most helpful and Dominick, you are unmuted. Go ahead.

Dominick  
Yeah, I just want to say I really appreciate the break. It was needed. So I do appreciate it. It's well-timed. So thank you.

Ron Besser  
Okay. Thanks. Thank you, Dominick. Machiventa. I think you are the last one I was talking to. Is there anything you wish to say further?

Machiventa Melchizedek  
No, Ron. I am grateful for the way you handle these things. And for that matter, Michael of Nebadon does have one more thing to say before you close it. There is no Light Line this coming week.

Michael of Nebadon  
This is Michael of Nebadon. I appreciate the ability to stay quiet. Ron is having trouble with posting. I'm having trouble with the cabal. And the Universal Father is very quiet.

Ron Besser  
Extremely so. A vocabulary twist there that you didn't hear anyhow. The truth of the matter is that I, Ron expect to be in my regular places. But in case it goes silent, don't be upset. They are fooling with me and I am having problems. I also have the cabal entrance again, Machiventa, or Michael, do you have any suggestion?

Michael of Nebadon  
Yes, they are removed, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Appreciated. Was there anything more Michael?

Michael of Nebadon  
No. That's it. And thank you, Ron.

Ron Besser  
And we thank you, Michael, for your facilities and the people who spoke today. Most appreciated. I will see you at the very least next Sunday. That starts a new series. The series this week is quieted down just to give everybody a rest and for Michael to reexamine just what we have to do. I thank you everybody. Thank you for your attendance.

end
Hey Ron, you said:   [I think it is right to say that the muon is fully the best devise we could ever use to prepare this world for deep space travel, as I am sure the muon can be used in space engines for long distance travel without having to use chemical fuels to provide such engines.]

My thoughts exactly, I look at some of these vehicles of light that are capture on film, not those that are part of our Government.  Are they using muons for their interplanetary flights?  And their ability to stop on a dime and change directions in a blink of an eye.  Are they  using muon related mind control to steer their ships?  Thank you.

Weydevu

TRANSLATIONS / 12.3.2024 - Plejadianie i odnowienie zainteresowania misją
« Last post by Andre_P on March 12, 2024, 10:26:51 am »
Link do wiadomości po angielsku :
https://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=21115.msg102914#msg102914
Przekazała : SongatSunrise, starszy członek
Kategoria / Temat : Wiadomości od Plejadian i innych ludzkich cywilizacji / Plejadianie i odnowienie zainteresowania misją
« 6 marca 2024 r., godz. 12:56:38 »

Dzień dobry !

Witam was Plejadianie i wszystkich zgromadzonych.
Drodzy Plejadianie, czy jest coś, o czym chcielibyście dzisiaj mówić ?

Plejadianie :
Cóż, tak, dziękujemy Carole.
Mówiliśmy wczoraj o tym, że Bóg nie zajmuje się "złymi wiadomościami".
To, co nam wydaje się "złą wiadomością", z duchowego punktu widzenia jest postrzegane inaczej.

Może Bóg daje nam chwilę wytchnienia, abyśmy mogli trochę odpocząć, albo po to, żebyśmy dopasowali nasze priorytety.

Są małe prawdy i są wielkie prawdy. Jako ludzie jesteśmy bardziej skłonni do małych prawd, które mają bezpośredni wpływ na nasze życie. Dobrze jest wiedzieć o hipernieskończoności, czwartym poziomie przestrzeni zewnętrznej itp., ale tuż obok domu są możliwości służenia, kochania naszych sąsiadów i znajdowania nowych umiejętności i zdolności, które będą pomocne w przyszłości.

Jesteśmy jakby samym Bogiem chodzącym po tej Ziemi, robiącym rzeczy, które zrobiłby Bóg, tak jak Jezus, "czyniąc dobro". Kiedy Jezus powiedział "Królestwo Boże jest w was", nie malował jakiegoś efemerycznego, mglistego obrazu. Mówił dosłownie.

Ciąg dalszy z 3 marca. . .

Dzień dobry !

Dzień dobry Plejadianie i wszyscy nasi niebiańscy pomocnicy !

Drodzy Plejadianie, miałam dziś wiele niepokojących myśli. Czy możesz je skomentować ?

Witaj Carole.

Słyszeliśmy zapewnienia, że misje nadal trwają i udział niebian jest kontynuowany. Nasza troska o Urantię nigdy się nie zachwiała. Co spowodowało korek, to rozważanie przydatności ludzi w misjach.

Cóż, zgadnijcie co. My też jesteśmy ludźmi. Wyewoluowaliśmy eony temu w wyższą rasę, a skoro tak, to chcieliśmy pomóc innym planetom, na których żyją ludzie, żeby one też pozytywnie ewoluowały. Widzieliśmy Urantię dawno temu, kiedy bunt stał się szokującą kwestią dla całego wszechświata. Jak mogło dojść do buntu ? Osobiste dążenie do władzy, kontroli i buntu stało się głównym tematem wiadomości.

Z przerażeniem obserwowaliśmy rozwój wydarzeń. Teraz wiedzieliśmy, że Urantia jest miejscem, do którego chcieliśmy się udać.
Jako ludzie nie mieliśmy do czynienia z takimi samymi trudnościami jak wy, ale jako ludzie mamy to, co najlepsze z obu światów. Fizyczne doświadczenie czasu i przestrzeni nie jest dostępne dla każdego. Najwyższy nie miał na nas takiego wpływu jak na was. Zamiar najwyższego, by zniszczyć tę planetę i wszystkich jej mieszkańców nie zwrócił naszej uwagi, aż dopiero po długim trwaniu sprawy.

Chcemy was zapewnić, że jako ludzie też macie to, co najlepsze - życie fizyczne i przyszłe życie duchowe, ale wasze doświadczenie zła z pierwszej ręki daje wam poziom doświadczenia, którego większość innych planet nie ma. Jesteście wielce zaszczyceni ! Tylko że większość z was nie zdaje sobie sprawy, jak bardzo będziecie zaszczyceni.

Sięganie do Ojca i do wszystkich wszechświatowych pomocników jest pierwszą i najlepszą rzeczą, jaką każdy z was może zrobić.
A tak przy okazji, my naprawdę pomagamy, a wy najczęściej nie macie o tym pojęcia i nie dziękujecie.

Ludzie, jesteśmy Plejadianami, byłymi ludźmi. Wiedzcie, że kiedy ludzie pomagają innym ludziom, nawet subtelnie lub minimalnym stopniu, to są w trakcie rozwoju, który należy kontynuować, badać i pielęgnować. To, w jaki sposób pomagacie misjom, zwłaszcza poprzez darowizny, ma wiele wspólnego z waszym rozwojem. Nie martwcie się o gospodarkę. Nie martwcie się o własne dochody. Kiedy słuchacie Light Line, za kulisami jej są wydatki, z którymi muszą sobie radzić sami ludzie.

Perspektywa braku ludzkiej pomocy w misjach musi zostać odrzucona. Jesteśmy ludźmi ! My też pomagamy ! Udaliśmy się w małych grupach na cały świat, a sposoby, w jakie pomagamy, są na bardziej świadomym i osobistym poziomie. Dostrajacze Myśli są bardziej na poziomie nadświadomości, poza naszą świadomością przez większość czasu. My i Dostrajacze Myśli pracujemy razem, żeby wasze duchowe doświadczenia były prawdziwe i trwałe.

Jesteśmy tu dla was. Kochamy was. Idźcie w pokoju !

Dziękuję wam Plejadanie !
SaS
TRANSLATIONS / Re: 11.3.2024 – Niepewne koncepcje
« Last post by Andre_P on March 12, 2024, 05:57:50 am »
Gracias Evelio por tu excelente y muy útil trabajo.
Thank you.  Occerpa perhaps you can configure what induces the flow of  the river of Muons which levitate?  I have spoken with Madam Blavatsky on this very subject too.  She did not direct me to the Master Force Organizers, but that is where I got the information that confirms your insight into the fact of levitation.  

Maybe you can tell me from Saibaba?  These questions?

1 - What induces the flow of so many muons to flow in meditative reverence to engulf the body?

2 - Why do the muons choose to flow down the torso and not disperse as they usually do without meditative contemplation?

3-  Why do the muons favor a state of mind; one state flows them and another does not?

4 - The Ultimaton is the God Particle for sure.  Preparticles use them, all of them do, but except the photon.  Electrons have no psychic state but the muons are almost contemplative matter. What does the muon have in common with spirit which is what element of the muon which may reflect spirit?  If it is not the count or the number of muon ultimatons (99 in the muon), then the ultimaton should have no spiritual influence from the preparticle.  What element of the muon in the construction of the muon is the spiritual influence and connection to spirit?              

5 -   Here is what we know about the build of a muon:
       a - It has 99 ultimatons; the electron has 100 ultimatons.

b -  The muon also has 98 intercessor particles in its build, and those are prematter particles that help the materializing preparticle to move from prematter to materialization.  The intercessor prematter particles  are theorized to be there to  help the preparticle-to-be how to be the architect of what type of preparticle they are to be.  When building preparticles, it  appears that in prematter the preparticle pattern exists with 1/2 of the  prematter ultimatons to maintain the pattern, but double the ultimatons to materialize the pattern.  I do not understand why some preparticles exist though without the exact preparticle ultimaton doubling to form it in material form.   For instance,  the element Rhodium (Rh atomic #45 and its family is  the Platinum group).  Isn't it interesting that Selenium (Oxygen group. Se = atomic # 34), both share Ionium as a subatomic polarity and Ionium is slightly radioactive too and that suggests these elements are doing less for man than he could get out of them if he knew them better.. 

Ionium is used medically too, but spirit suggests that it is a common bond element in both Selenium and Rhodium which means it can be used in the universe to bond ultimaton strings together in side preparticle formation of at least these two elements.  

Why does selenium and the wildly distant element of rhodium use these idea of medical devices inside them to form the material presence of their preparticle elements in their molecules? .  Now I am talking the prematter constitution of rhodium and selenium, as both prematerialize and  pre-bond with ionium and it is slightly radioactive?  I do not know any rule to explain the relationship.  But selenium and rhodium can conduct electrons better than other metal elements.  Medically the tinge of radio activity in Ionium is helpful and suggests uses for rhodium and selenium have are of electrical use too. The muon relates to both elements selenium and rhodium very well  and I am willing to bet there is something to the idea, because of this relationship,  that lightning strikes once on a spot, it will strike again on the same spot given an even chance it can, and that is the attraction of muons to selenium and rhodium created by a lightning strike on anything coated on any material which took a direct lightning strike.

This also somewhat explains a great surprise to us for when we convert the electron to a muon by our transducer, we briefly get selenium dioxide (Se4O9) salt.  And that compound exists milliseconds only.  Se4O9 reverts to Cr6O9 because of the inference of selenium along with chromium are molecularly apart, bu we think this indicates that the prematter patterns are so similar one of them does not function particularly well.  The Unqualified Absolute which predates all elements for materialization with the caveat nothing gets done when two elements are so close together the sub-absolute has to determine need and function.  Chromium is great for shiny bumpers and is taken medically to, but selenium appears to be  the winner although if a psychologist examined them, Chromium is sane and selenium needs some mental help to work right all the time.

c - The muon has no place in the atomic chart because it is anitgravity.  Earth elements are pausey characters compared to antigravity particles and the powers in their formations.  The normal material molecular patterns of earth elements are rarely radioactive, but the muon is particularity attracted to mental states in man who's reverence for God attracts their source materials (in them)   may result in levitation, and that in turn is a cause/effect of ancestral divisions of the universe into Deified and Undeified.  The original cradle of matter is one with spirit in the sense of reality beginnings.  Though to the church these matters are not conjectured, science will burrows down into matter deeply enough to eventually reveals its original connection to the I AM source of the  Master Universe, and the ultimaton is so close to bearing evidence  with the original creation of matter/spirit as One, we cannot separate behavior of some elements which are not truly or entirely matter, but are substrates of a type of energy unknown on our planet.  Where that goes I am too poorly rehearsed to  tell you.

d - The entire idea of a muon is fanciful to some.  I do not care about what those views are, but I do care to state that wireless electricity will redefine particle physics. then you can have your fancy charts and explanations.  I am more of an historian than a particle physicist and let some of these thing lie for later posts on the materialized universe and that fact that if you dig deep enough, you will embrace the effective use of hyperinfinity of the theorized I AM.  

Thank you -
Ronald  Besser
  END
Magnificent Ron, like all your interventions, although the most tangled they tend to be. Thank you very much because I see that I can understand the basics of Levitation, as I always wanted. This aspect of being able to levitate, even if it is not intended to be carried out, is still a very determining fact in the experience of being born as a human being, to define its divine nature and help it understand that we are not the material body. Of course, I would like to achieve the knowledge of how to levite, although as I said, it is not to carry it out: how you can achieve that power to levitate, which in any case requires a higher level of development and mastery of the mind. In truth, this entire world intangible to our senses challenges us to get closer to its mystery. For example, SAIBABA says: "The subtle moves the dense. Just as the cold of the atmosphere freezes water, the anguish that moves the heart of the devotee, gives configuration and form to the formless." There I think, there is that force of the river of muons. Thanks Ron.
« Last post by Jose Evelio RivasPortillo on March 11, 2024, 17:05:18 pm »
Perdón compañeros,estamos probando. 
« Last post by Jose Evelio RivasPortillo on March 11, 2024, 16:58:31 pm »
gracias compañeros
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10