Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Threads for New Transmissions / Re: The First of Three Lessons From Mother Nebadonia
« Last post by 7inOcean on December 04, 2018, 07:14:23 AM »
Dear Amethyst,
I just want to say that I particularly enjoyed reading your reception from Mother Spirit and I had a chuckle on her comments on "some bad dudes that are wrecking havoc" and on "what humans see as someone who is obnoxious and appalling.." and yes I agree with the many we may visit on the Mansion World from different worlds from our own that we need to get used to. This is a nice idea in breaking it up in a three part series at a time. Very good idea Mother Spirit. Thank you Mother and dear Sister Amethyst.

Sue/7inOcean
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Re: Audio Transmission / Light and Dark
« Last post by Clency on December 04, 2018, 04:43:02 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission

Light and Dark

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. Our talk this morning is entitled :’Light and Dark’. I read many years ago in some place, I cannot remember where, that darkness simply does not exist, it is just an absence of light, simple as that. Darkness does not exist in and of itself, it is a none thing, it really is nothing, it is just an absence of light.

In fact, when you think about it, it is obviously true. If you are in a total darkness and you light a candle, immediately the darkness disappears. There will be shodows of course, that only because the light of one candle does not lightup the whole room uniformly. As one goes through life one encounters examples of what is light and what is dark, or put in another way, what appears to be darkness. If one can always bare in mind the simple truth that darkness is only and always an absence of light.

Throughout our lives, we come across many different types of people and we learn to adapt, some we can receive with open arms and we become good friends or good neighbors, even members of family are not always the best friends, so to speak. Nevertheless, we gain a tremendous amount of experience by coming into contact with so many people throughout our lives and we become quite expert in sorting out those we want to be with and those we prefer not be with.

I often wondered, do we have a kind of inherent instinct that warns us emotionally when we come into contact with a person who is not of the same light as we are, that is to say, in modern vernacular, they do not have good vibes and we feel uncomfortable in their company and of course, the reverse is true, there are people that we immediately feel extremely comfortable in their company and hope that the relationship can develop to become good friends or good lovers even.

So, what is taking place here, it is a difference between the light and the absence of light, or if you prefer, the presence of a great deal of light and the presence of just a small amount of light. I am sure you understand what I am trying to say. Those of you here on the forum, you are aware that you all have an Indwelling Father Fragment, your Beloved Thought Adjuster, who has been with each and everyone of you since your infancy. If you are able to recognize or at least admit that everyone has a Fragment of God, whether they are able to display that in the form of light or not, nevertheless everyone has a Thought Adjuster.

It is always very pleasant to come across a person who is described by others as having an outgoing and bubbling personality, they are always so positive and full of joy and it is so contagious that everyone feels so content to be just in their company. Yes, there are people like that and it’s wonderful and is identifable immediately that this person is a person of light and love, because at that moment this person is expressing how he is and what he is – a person filled with light.

Of course the reverse is true, there are those people who are always seen to be down and negative with a drown face, hardly ever smiles and those people who do not like direct eye contact, they look away immediately. You all know these people, I am sure, you have met before, so why is it that some people’s light can really shine through and others it is almost invisible. Well, we have to talk again about fear, it is the biggest problem, the greatest enemy that everyone has to come to terms with and face directly in their lives, we all know this to be true.

The only difference between light and dark is the fact that what we call or refer to these dark people, are in fact afraid of the light, they are not prepared for the light, they need schooling, they need educating. This lack of spiritual education has been the greatest disadvantage for humanity ever since the Lucifer rebellion more than 200,000 yrs ago. This is recognize now and most people are aware of this. Yes, we have had religions in all its forms and varities, but we have not had spiritual education which is universal for everyone.

Light and dark are supposed to be opposites, but in fact it is only one thing, there is only light, because as I said in the beginning darkness does not exist by and of itself, there is only light and we all know that Light is Love. All lights come from the One Light, you all know this and it is the Light that lights-up everything that comes into the world. This is the first words in the Bible, in the Gospel. So, dear brothers and sisters, think to-day of light and the absence of light, which is what we call dark and darkness.

Remember, it does simply not exist, only light exists and Light is Love and there is only Love. Most people throughout the world are drawn to light, insects are drawn to light. How many of you going through period of troubles long to see light at the end of a tunnel, as we say. Light is Love and Light is Life, and so do not think of darkness as being an entity in itself, it is not, it is nothing, it is only the absence of light.

Well, dear friends, this is enough for this morning, this is Lemuel signing off for to-day, I wish you a very good day and thank you all for listening, bye-bye for now. Domtia
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Audio Transmission / Light and Dark
« Last post by Lemuel on December 04, 2018, 01:56:43 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Light and Dark
Date/Time: 4th Dec. 2019  07:56 Local  06:56 Z

https://app.box.com/s/hg5l4p2lxeminrt12w3x9qq109685gmh
General Discussion / Re: Announcement About Com Circuit Down
« Last post by Ron Besser on December 04, 2018, 01:00:17 AM »
I quickly reply for you Sue.  Stop worrying about details which we prefer to take care of on this end.

Your salary is precious and so is the Magisterial Foundation full up with the money to do you well and you can pay off anything with our offer when the time comes.

We will make travel arrangements and fly you Los Angeles and then to New York to land at JFK International then to York, Pa by limousine and in the comfort of a person to shepherd you to your lodgings which is free for one year, and if you wish to stay in them after that (and are staying in the United States by chance), you pay the monthly rent or go where you prefer.

Stop worrying it mate!  You need a clean break to begin a new life.  The only things holding us back immediately is I do not have the cash in the Magisterial Foundation, and I do not have all the personnel lined up to start right off the bat and I need time to gather it together.  So please live your life at ease and you even will have the companionship of several you know for years.  Be at ease. And as Jesus says to his nervous mother and his brothers and sisters in times of great stress" Be in the Peace of Father," 
END
General Discussion / New Revelation and the PRC - The Periodic Revelatory Committee
« Last post by Ron Besser on December 04, 2018, 12:43:53 AM »
I believe it is time to announce the formation of a new body on Urantia to provide an update to the present Urantia Book.  It is to be Periodic revelation in a book of its own.  The book may be as much as 600 to 700 pages long and its production will start in six weeks in the newly elected Magisterial Foundation of Revelation and Disciplinary Work.

Kindly note I used the abbreviation PRC and that is how I will refer to the new revelatory committed for Periodic Revelation.

I also wish it to be known I chair the PRC with my Melchizedek Supervisor, Mantutia Melchizedek, and that in future work I will vacate the Chair so the human Jesus may then use it for further production of Periodic Revelation to Urantia, however long that may take until the Sixth Epochal Revelation is fully prepared probably in about five or six years from 2019, or about the time of 2024=2025.

As the Sixth Epochal Revelation is being prepared,  Jesus will assign many of you to the Contact Commission to learn how to produce epochal revelation.  Ron Besser has already done this and is the world's expert on Contact Commission means and financing as he is supplied with the money and resources to do it.

The Sixth Epochal Revelation is about four thousand pages long (4,000 pages), and is about six inches deeper than the present Urantia Book.  I hereby assign all who can translate from being purely human to some morontial state to accomplish this and some of you will be fused to do that while maintaining your human appearance.

I have spoken with Dr. William S. Sadler and his wife Lena, and his son, Bill Jr., and they all report they learned to do transmission work under the guidance of the Archangel Michael.  The same will be instructed here but his title has changed and the Archangel Michael is now to be called Lord Michael.  That is as assigned to me now and for a speech here and now for you to read:

LORD MICHAEL Speaks:
"When Ron handles the preliminaries I am sure to be on the right track.  I am not the Archangel Michael that Dr. Sadler and his Contact Commission worked with and spoke to in various guises then as they produced the Papers for the first URANTIA Book.

"I am the fifth generation Archangel to handle a Contact Commission brand new on Urantia again.  Ron and two other Commissioners were assigned to this work on November 16, 2018.  Since then all three have been required to swear and Oath to the Trinity on November 29th, to complete the work for the SIXTH EPOCHAL REVELATION, to Urantia.  This work will take about five to seven years after this year as they must produce a Periodic Revelation now for release, we think, the end of 2019.  

"We also remark that Ron Besser has been harassed by angelic rebels off and on, and yesterday, a Guardian stole both car keys from Ron stranding him for a medical appointment and bank work later.  The culprits were caught by revealing that God the Ultimate uses a Corp of Completion Seraphim on Urantia to catch spirit and human thieves in the act and to utterly so confuse them they stop and leave.  They have prevented at least sixty billion USD alone by catching thieves in mid action.   Making a long story short one set of keys materialized on a key hook at Ron's back door and the other set is missing.  We tell this tale to related that Ron has been missing items of importance for the past five months.  The angels consider Ron a pest and want him out of the physical realm until it was learned today that this is not Lucifer but God the Ultimate protecting the realm.

"Now comes the glorious part:  Ron was allowed to speak to the Completion Seraphim as he is wont to do for the angels around him if he knows they are there by instruction.  He heard her name spoken and he told her there and then, that once she understood the situation she would find him helpful and not an obstruction to the planet.  She in turn complimented him and spoke of the Angelic Corp of Completion as it serves The God of Ultimacy and even of Supremacy at times, and this was a dark secret to keep,

"However, Michael of Nebadon conferred with Paradise Deity and the story was allowed to be released her for you all to read.  I am Lord Michael and I wish you good about it.  K"

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK
"Ron now decided to rescind all angst and told the Seraphim as far as he was concerned this was the end of the matter and he would not relate to it further once he understood their motives.  She rescinded all prayerful regard for Ron and spoke plainly, that she was glad to know of him , and that he was welcome to speak with her when she was available again.  He agreed an spoke that it was necessary for Urantia to have a full disclosure of God the Supreme, and some degree of revelation concerning God the Ultimate in the Periodic Revelation be prepared by the PRC.  Michael and I conferred with God the Ultimate and God the Supreme for their opinion, and both Prepersonal Deities agreed it was essential and necessary of they could do that for Urantia.  Ron than was poled by Michael and the Deity Absolute who speaks frequently with Ron to update him on the sixth epochal revelation.  Michael disagreed as did Mantutia Melchizedek but the vote was e to w and the PRC will now produce additional epochal revelation to released under the banner of Periodic Revelation which explains God the Supreme and God the Ultimate adds about 200 new pages hence the need for a 600 page book at this point.  We report nothing further on this goal for now.

"I also wish to explain something to all of you who just sort of wonder through this site and then shake your heads about what is discussed.  Ron is an inveterate Urantia Book reader and seeks to see to its full distribution as Periodic Revelation and then followed by Epochal Revelation.  But we have decided to send to books of revelation to Urantia, and Ron knows nothing of this, but you have got to red the life of Ron and how he got here by some planning and mostly by accident and how this could happen to all of you if you only understand the Fifth Epochal Revelation.  Here is a quote from Ron one evening when we interviewed him:

'We are all surprised by the act of God to ban the Urantia Foundation.  However, in my humble opinion they have defaulted several times and a clean sweep is essential to reestablish the grandeur and full authority of God on this planet once again.  They cannot do that because they made error after error in legalities and failed to save the best work for the Urantia Book by throwing away the Sadler diaries and the work of Christie which was considered to be apocryphal.  They have chosen to insist on spurious organizations to do their bidding and now Michael learns they do not take direction from anyone but the Chairman of the Board.  Ron felt this was enough to call them out and said so and sent them about a five pate letter the Salvington Government dictated to them and they laughed in his face for daring to suggest changes to them who knew what was best for the Urantia Foundation.  Ron had no intention other than specifying wishes to remove the Foundation as being truly the place to stop the spread of the revelation to the world. '

"He has proposed that the Urantia Foundation be disbanded and that a new model be proposed to use again the Brotherhood for members who wished to join it inside the Magisterial Foundation, and we approved it.  He also suggests that those in the Brotherhood who love to serve the altar in church, be allowed to serve under Jesus in the consecration of the Father's Temple when it was built.

"Today we announce that the Brotherhood will once again flourish in the new Foundation that shall operate first in York, and then in Lyons 'France as a duplicate and then in London at Westminster,  and we are now dedicating a magnificent cathedral in what is now the State of Colorado.  It will be the most magnificent cathedral in existence in Urantia.  These things are planned because Ron asked for them so man could truly live the life of revelation and start a new life on a planet right now near death for its travesty under Caligastia and his boss, Lucifer."

The UNIVERSAL FATHER speaks:
"I observe Ron tear up easily when this project is listed and he finds it embarrassing but it is a pleasure to see some one react so profoundly to what I ask for in the midst of such disruption in his life these days.  He is to be healed momentarily and that is at my choice, but to all, recognize healing will take place in the Father's Temple however it is presented in whatever country that may appear in.  You Ron are a mess! In any case it works like a charm to see him drop tears at this news.  I leave you all for now.  [Ron: Thank you holy Father.] K"
END 
« Last post by 7inOcean on December 04, 2018, 12:38:57 AM »
Hi All,

Let me first thank Wendy and Amethyst for their kind and thoughtful words of good advice.What beautiful Sisters in the Lord you are!  Wendy sent me a private message and while a lot of “knee-bending” is good to do, frankly I am not good on these old knees for very long and have to do with laying on the bed and breathe, thank you Wendy for being a good friend and quick on the dot. Amethyst, I am very moved by your posts and lost for words only to say, yes I agree too. Thank you both so much.

Now this for Ron, well Ron I don’t know what you mean by ‘Bette Davis’ although I vaguely recall seeing her in old movies that has such steely eyes that sends a shiver down the spine, geez I might have sounded that way although Bette probably only has to give the look!  Now the part that is said of the move to America. Can I say what I immediately said, “goodness gracious dear Ron and Father Michael, do you know I can get a flight now if I want to and be there as soon as can be possible, I really don’t like procrastination anymore than you guys don’t, but please lets get on with what needs to be done for the work of these missions! I am happy to be in York to do what training is necessary. I googled on the internet on Ham radio and it comes up there is a local club here in Geelong,  that has education to train as Ham operators with a licence and so on. I have no idea what Ham radio was until you mentioned it. Is that CB radio and how does morse code work in this? I gather there are some codes used as I checked the internet that some morse are being used. I am happy to learn and hope I can managed to hear okay. Yes, hearing-aids are great, but when I don’t have them on I am about 60-70% deaf which is, in audiologists terms, a moderate-to-severe hearing loss in both ears. You and Larry have what is called old age hearing loss, which is normal for aging, and that is probably in the range up to 30% hearing loss and can easily be corrected with hearing-aids. Mine are stronger and more powerful to compensate for the loss and that is built into my hearing-aids so I can hear in normal listening environments. So basically, I hear well with them but not without them. Hence, how highly I depend on my hearing devices to manage everyday life.

Now to move and whatnot, let me say I am flexible as long as I can get enough notice to leave my present employer (I will require at least two weeks notice, if not a month to give my employer), and I will require a continuance of salary to pay my end of bills and loans and so on. I understand you are still in the process of the finance side and nothing can proceed until this is settled in the bank account for you to operate sufficiently. The other issue is that you have mentioned to Julio Da Luz about the immigration papers to file and mine would also need to be filled in, if that is to be the case also for me, or do I just visit USA and return to Australia to be posted in some safe place to do transmitting work. Whatever is the case I am okay with and I am happy to be wherever is best as long as I can function to pay living expenses and so on.

Now as for companionship, well, it would be greatly ideal if a bunch of you are all in the same local pub and that will be mighty fun, although I know that is not going to happen anytime soon, I will have to settle for some leisurely fun where I can find it, I know I have been cooped up and working like a bee at the hospital, I realize I am not actually “living” rather just sort of like sitting and waiting and that is not doing me any good.  Anyhow, I am ready, willing and busting at the seams and looking to pound meat if I can find some meat to pound! I know, deep down I am ready for action, to learn new skills, to give the old life a wave goodbye and time to move on. I am super keen to meet you Ron as well as all who attend these Board meetings, speaking of which, that is another area I will learn a lot in and will likely surprise myself in being in this too. I have been at meeting in workplaces in my past and while they vary in their way, the same thing about getting down to the agendas and to educate ourselves in a number of areas that need addressing. That I think is still a process used and I think I can handle some of that. Its when things get so serious it becomes too extreme without some humour and fun in the mix. Like you Ron, I enjoy fun and humour too and that takes a lot to do when things are so so so serious, it renders the whole charade as rather too heady with no earthly practicality in what we are so good at doing. I like the term “quixotic”, what an appropriate and nifty word!  Being natural and being yourself is so important to do and to be. And no you are not a guru Ron! You, Ron are a brother and a friend with very special gifts to share, and that to me is a good mix as gurus are just full of the dogmas and not the real essence of what it is to be both human and divine. Anyways, I am here and willing to be placed when that time comes Ron and Michael and Margul and all the amazing MMT Team (MMT-Michael, Magisterial, Trinity- Team) . Go Team MMT!! Can I have a jersey now with the Team Logo please! Really, I am being funny, but also I can see how I have come to the point of leaving behind everything and going for the goal. YUP, I have not taken my eyes off the GOAL, like any good player would have the good sense to do!

Keep me posted on what to do next Ron when you have all the goods to go with and when I can be there to take the task head on if I have to. Talk about taking the bull by the horn! Mate, with the grace of God, I am ready and waiting as long as it takes.  Much love to you all fellas. Cheers big ears to ya all, and no I do not fancy a “woman’s whisky” too much as I would probably be floored and sick the next day, my organs don’t like me for it!! Cheers everyone! Merry Christmas to you all! Thank you Christ Michael for your marvelous work in getting on with getting on with touch down with us band of rough cuts out of the old stone of Urantia. May it all come together well and hope I can be there in York for when it is suitable. I am both humbled and in praise for the Father for being so with us all through all the testings, trials and hardships that has been and still is for some time to come. God bless you all!

Sue/7inOcean
« Last post by Ron Besser on December 03, 2018, 10:40:46 PM »
Sue, you are Bette Davis again, are we?   Dark Victory may it be?   No no no no, it must not be so and I dare say the sun breaks out as you pray your conclusion quite dramatically.  However, what you need is a slug of woman whisky, and take delivery now:

I am not a gurur and I hate the idea of any such thing.   BUT:  word has it you are about to take flight to a land you only know by reputation, and that is to be my pleasure to get you there with a few others soon enough.  I make it plain in the past, and I make it plain now:  You are just fine to serve with us in America or stay in Australia or New Zealand or even China.  We are looking at your own home town and will move you to a safe location there, but you must receive training in York first.  I would like you to take on HAM Operator work in Australia as that is Michael's suggestion to me a few days ago.  You and Amethyst will have to train in York for about six days and to be less expensive, we will train you together with a license for you in hopefully Australia and one State here and for Amethyst for whatever state will take her after Oklahoma gets very wet from earth changes.  That has to be settled later.

Now we intend on moving you to a better location too Sue.  Your recalcitrant remarks of the past are remembered but we may have to move you to New Zealand regardless of your protests or just quite the mission as we doubt you are useful in the States as the conditioning to take the United States is beyond your capacity to cope with a mad, mad, mad, world it represents.  Most men enjoy it but women of your scientific ilk will not.  So I will see to it you stay in Australia unless you change your mind. 

I am also of the opinion you would dislike corporate work and that is what I do best.  Therefore I will test your nerves a little and assign you to a Board of Directors when you arrive for your training for radio operations.  Then we will place you on a Board, and as Larry Gossett is deaf to a certain degree, he hears about as well as you do, and does very well acting as a Board member on all of corporations right now and that includes ten already sanction by the US government and Pennsylvania USA.   I also am sure you can do quite as well as both Larry and I are just old enough to have lost some of hearing already and Larry himself does quite well in all of it.  I am not worried to do it for you must understand how we work and what protocols we must follow when delivering work to the Deities you seem to think are quite Quixotic.  In any case that is only a bit of  what is shaping up for you.  Like I told Amethyst.  I need money and placement for all of you when you arrive.

As far as your depression is concerned:  Michael of Salvington suggests you need walks a little and being in the sunshine and fresh air will stir your soul into much better conditions.  You are also without companionship and for some reason you crave that all the time.  Just do not get back into marriage, but do get back into dinners and dating and cinemas and all of that swirl of time taking entertainment.  You need to dream a little and have girl friends and boy friends too and take my word for it you are a sparkle when you set your mind to it.  That depression bites at night and for reasons of State you just do not figure yourself out very well, do you!  That is Michael really talking to you as I transmit Him quite often without realizing it.

In any case it is settled but you must have your day in court too and all of us either did or will do depending on the age you fused.  I am leaving the rest alone too for now as it is getting later here and much to do.

RON

MARGUL THE TRINITY TEACHER SON OF RECORD FOR URANTIA
"Ron has this way of saying things which are excellent:  If the shoes fits boot it!  I agree and you Sue are so slow to wear the boot you are best at.  You must consider getting out and doing something to enjoy the atmosphere or in a pub or whatever you call therm in Australia.  Ron suggest roadhouse but your English heritage suggests "PUB" be that as it may.

"Here on Salvington, there are few people I know and few friends I recognize, and Ron got a puzzled look on his face when he saw a lone Trinity Teacher Son walking on Salvington.  That is not the Deity Absolute but Michael of Nebadon realizing I am out of my element even in the Local Universe and that he recognizes I need a vacation back on Paradise the Trinity Field.   I am assured the same is true for you too Sue in your land of Australia. 

"WE are now progressing well with the work of the Trinity on Urantia.  It is taking part in a large area far from York in Montana and that is for you to find out later folks, but Montana will bloom again with fruit trees and gardens and homes for all of us when the tide of earth changes are finished on Urantia.  Be assured there is something for everyone there as that is reserved for the Deities and the Divinities pretty sick of York as Ron is already.  It is a dirty little town due to its industries and lack of upkeep money but we will take care of all of that when necessary.  Likewise does Ron know the New York Adirondacks with great fervor and he shall have a cottage there too on a lake he can fish in with all the entertainment  he can stand.  Be sure this entire matter is not for the birds but for new people in a new world and you fit the bill well for most of it Sue.  Good day. K"

END
Threads for New Transmissions / The First of Three Lessons From Mother Nebadonia
« Last post by amethyst on December 03, 2018, 10:19:55 PM »
Amethyst:  During the quiet time that we have just experienced, Mother Nebadonia asked me to begin a series of three skill building lessons that you will all need as we work together on the missions and as we progress on the moronita level.  She did not tell me what the lessons would be, or when she would give them to me.  On November 9th - 10th  she provided me with the first in this three part series, giving me small snippets at a time.  The first came at 4:00 AM on the 9th.  Please make note of the fact that they came during the time our communication shutdown was in effect, so I am not sure why I got them at that time.

Topic:  A Skill to Work on to Prepare for the Missions
   Part one:  Looking Deeper Into Others; Seeing with the Eyes of Spirit

Teacher:  Mother Nebadonia

T/R:  Amethyst

Dates received;  November 9th-10th, 2018

“Greeting my precious children.  This is your Mother Nebadonia and I wish to help you prepare better for your upcoming tasks, and help you hone in on skills that you will need to have well developed in the coming times.    

In today’s world, as you hustle and bustle through your routine,  too often you see the surface and outer persona of others and fail to recognize that you see in others what you expect to see, and do not see all of what is really there.  The Spirit within others is not always obvious to you.  

“Sometimes this is by design as a teaching tool to help you grow in spiritual perception and understanding.  While Jesus walked on Urantia and met and talked with people, there were few that he avoided. He fraternized with the masses and  knew them to be God’s children and could see beyond the exterior to their Father Fragment within them.  This is exemplified by his talking with the prostitute, and those around him could just not abide that, and were appalled by the fact that he would associate with her.  He knew she was much more than they could see and invited any of them who had never sinned to cast the first stone.

“The exterior public face that is presented to the world can obscure a much deeper and substantial person.  False assumptions are made because the exterior of others appear to be brash, loud, or rough around the edges.  But it takes time and awareness on your part to understand motives.  Sometimes deep passion is mistaken for anger or disrespect.  Flashy and obtrusive behavior can be mistaken for a lust for power.  Every personality is different and expresses itself in different ways.  Things are not always what they seem to human perception.  Unnecessary conflict often arises because motives are misunderstood, and camps are divided into tribes of all kinds, be they religious, political, racial, economical and many other classifications, each insisting they are right and the other is wrong.  As a loving Mother I want to correct my children by saying to all of your siblings, STOP!  Behave as the children of God that you are.”

Amethyst—I sense that this last sentence is directed to the population as a whole and not the the members of this forum.  Mother continues,

“The opinions of others that validate these erroneous conclusions reinforce the assumptions and it become  a “fact” that these observations are unquestionably true, and this just amplifies the tribalism.

“Your Father and I know well what is in the hearts of each and everyone on Urantia, and yes there are some bad dudes that are wrecking havoc with a clear intention to thwart the will of God, and they will be dealt with.  But very often what humans see as someone who is obnoxious and appalling, does not recognize how the Father Fragment of that person is working.

“Learning to develop this spiritual skill of seeing the Inner Spirit before noticing the outer expressions and flaws takes time to develop.  But it a worthy skill to have and will become even more necessary as you progress in your career because you will always be meeting ascenders who are very different from the humans you have come to know on Urantia.  This becomes an especially important skill as you traverse the Constellation of Norlatiadek, where you will encounter a great deal of diverse and unique personalities that you cannot even imagine now.  So it is important that even in your early training on Urantia,  you be exposed to personalities that you are not entirely comfortable with.  Let your Adjuster lead you to the divine conclusions about all you encounter so that you will get a head start on learning to recognize what you are truly seeing and learn to expand your love to embrace all those souls that your Father Fragment and the Spirit of Truth show you to be precious children of God.

“This concludes the first in this series of skill building lessons that I want to provide to you.  My plan is to wait and let you digest well this first one, and put it into practice before the second lesson will be forthcoming.  I bid you all a good day as your Father and I send our love to each of you.”

END
« Last post by Ron Besser on December 03, 2018, 10:12:32 PM »
Reply to Amethyst first:  Ron here -  You know don't you Amethyst your trial is already set?  I have so many transmissions I never post because they get outdated sometimes, and sometimes I do not have the time to edit as must and they get dumped for reasons of State and that I dare not spend the time editing when new stuff keeps boiling up to put down.  That is one of the reasons not all gets out to all of you that should but my computer is clogged already with transmissions that need work on them.  They will be deleted though, eventually. and sadly that is how we all have to work lately too.  A day passes and so does a review without further notice.   In any case, Amethyst read this to cheer you up too:

The Father reported to me in a transmission on the 30th of November, that Amethyst and Sue had to find their own way.  Not very uplifting so far.  Then he says, and this should lift you a little, "They need independence and they need to do it right away, and that is to practice their transmission skills, as they must learn to operate a Ham Radio Radio Set and speak to people all over the world with voice and to learn Morse code when emergency periods operate to isolate people.  HAM Operators are losing themselves to cell phones and ISP crap all the time, but that the HAM operations will replace them when things go bad soon enough.

We are going to hire two of them at least and they will begin immediately to broadcast once we can get them on board and have the money to pay their salaries.  Their position will start at $55,000 per annum, and can double if they work out really well when the world is darkest.  You are a perfect setting to do that work and so is Sue as Sue sounds shrill and broken over loneliness issues mostly and never mind the Deity outburst.

I see you Amethyst also in your other time when not broadcasting, joining the Adam and Eve schools sponsored by the Melchizedek Corp and that will turn up in every State in the Union.  I leave it to your imagination how this will pan out, but I must get the money in the bank and the wholesale use of the Magisterial Foundation running really well before we buy you a radio and a good technician to teach you how to pass the HAM RADIO tests and licensing each State requires for such operators.  We have such a teacher thinking about it already.   Kendra is her name and she is a potent force already to deal with.

So you are going through some tests again.  Believe me I had a dandy today and am exhausted by the outcome but happy to report some very important things were settled and revealed which I have not reported to any of you just yet.  I cannot seem to get the time to edit and makes sure the typos do not overwhelm all of you by the way.  Anyhow, the set is constructed fairly well, and the Michael Mission and Magisterial and the Trinity Mission plays are lining up for their debut soon enough.    Ron.
« Last post by amethyst on December 03, 2018, 09:55:35 PM »
Oh Dear Sweet Sue,
Please just take a deep breath.  I have been having some experiences that are very similar to yours,  but not quite as intense.  You are such a beautiful soul.  I do believe that all of us are going through an intense period of testing, and yes it is very very painful at times.

But the problems that Urantia are facing right now are probably the worst that has ever been seen, perhaps in all of creation.  I don't know for sure, but possibly.  Now what kind of humans are needed for such a task? It is those who have been through their dark night of the soul and fiery tests.  Like you, I'm more of a Jill of all trades and not suitable for involvement in corporation stuff.  That is ok.  God has one plan and each of us has a place in it. You and I will both find our place when the time is right, I suspect after the dark period.

In the meantime, make sure you read Larry's post on their sessions and learn of his experience.  Ron has to be very serious as he is more aware of the complications and possibilities we are dealing with.  My sweet sister in Spirit, let us both take this one day at a time.  Let us put one foot in front of the other as we move diligently and perhaps slowly on our path.  I truly feel your pain, because in many ways it is my pain too.  But this too shall pass.

Amethyst
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]