Author Topic: Hello everyone.  (Read 4901 times)

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone.
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2016, 05:32:17 PM »
Daisylove and Dreamcat --so glad to welcome you to our forum family!
Blessings
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Allie

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2016, 08:11:15 PM »
To Daisylove and Dreamcat:

I wanted to give both of you a very warm welcome to our family on the Forum!    We are all learning and growing together.   You have arrived just in time for a most exciting New Year!

Namaste,
Allie

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2016, 05:29:13 AM »
Hello and welcome Betty (Daisylove) and Dreamcat!  It is so good to have the two of you a daughter and a father here among us, this brings joy to all of us.  So many of us are lone ducks but this won't last for long as the forum is filling up with many more brothers and sisters who have found this place family-spirited and in a wonderful journey in Spirit.  I hope to see more of you here and I pray that you may find yourself at home with all of us.
Lots of Love,
Sue/7inOcean
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 05:32:43 AM by 7inOcean »

Jack_French

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2016, 06:03:02 AM »
Welcome Daisylove and Dreamcat.  Daisylove you are very fortunate to have a father that teaches you the UB at an early age. I have 2 daughters myself and try to initiate them to the Urantia Book, but they were not so much interested, so I let them follow their own path.

Finally today without reading the UB they find their own way, may be one day they will join the club.

As you can see on the blog of one of my daughter, she manage not so bad.

http://www.coachingdeveloppement-personnel.fr/

Let's each one choose their path !!! We are just way-showers..

To ALL I wish you a very happy year 2016, This will be the pivotal year where Urantia will change for ever. Let be the Co-Architects of these changes.

jack_French

My gospel – the Fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of man...

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2016, 06:16:00 AM »
Hello Daisylove,
I welcome you aboard and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask as there are so many here who are ready to help and serve their newest sister or brother.  You are fortunate to have the UB introduced to you so early in life so I think we can learn from you too.  More young people are joining our family and sharing their spiritual experiences.  I'm sure you got lots to share with us!
Much love,
Evan
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2016, 11:50:33 AM »
Welcome to you both!
Namaste
Kurt

Daisylove

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2016, 12:20:03 PM »
Thank you guys for the welcome. I am so happy to finally speak my mind and be a part of the family. We are so fortunate to have so much given to us through the celestial beings and my only prayer is that we can find ourselves through shadows and become a part of the bigger picture. A prayer for each and every one of us.