Author Topic: New Member Introduction  (Read 3547 times)

TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
New Member Introduction
« on: April 12, 2016, 09:51:49 PM »
I'm new to the forum - only a few days have passed since registering.
My brief word-montage so that forum readers might know who is writing when they view words from TrinitiLuv...Born in the USA in a small agricul-
tural town in the northwest corner of Tennessee at about midnight on the 26th
of November 1930...retired US Air Force and retired real estate broker.  At the
age of 85, my physicians tell me that I'm in far better physical condition than most of my peers, in spite of many entries in my infirmity catalog.  I have been a voracious reader since a youngster.  And, can remember visiting the hometown library many times and checking out books enough to fill the girth  
of one of my father's old leather belts...Have read the King James Bible ten times...The Urantia Book I have read twice and am now on about page 1,000 for the third read.  It seems of greater interest with each read...Have read many esoteric and theosophical writings, including authors Alice Bailey and Helena Blavatsky...Am now about one quarter  through Helena's THE SECRET DOCTRINE...Currently reading the OAHSPE Bible, said by RA to have originated from discarnate fourth dimension or morontial beings.  Have read all five volumes of The Law of One (Law of RA) twice...and much more but do not wish to be burdensome.....A BIG GRINNIEST SMILE, TONS OF BLESSINGS AND  HELLO TO ALL..Royce G Borden, 1016 S Wayne St, Apt 402, Arlington, VA, USA.....usicfund@aol.com...(My res. is ca 15-20 mins. from the White House.)                                                                                           

bradcooke

• View Profile
Re: New Member Introduction
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 09:58:32 PM »
Welcome TrinitLuv!

Tighten your belt for one of the most awesome rides out there! The knowledge gained here is second to none, the friendliness of the Forum members heart warming!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 10:47:50 PM »
Warmest welcome TrinitLuv and greetings from New Zealand ☺

Michael S Queen

• "our hands brush/one finger/then/two"
    • ICQ Messenger - 9700698
    • MSN Messenger - kasaanmike@outlook.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - MQueen7654
    • View Profile
    • Where in the world is Mike Queen?
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 11:08:09 PM »
Welcome to the Forum TrinitiLuv!
Greetings from Alaska!
Blessings,
Mike
Pneyoptia

michael s. queen
PO Box 19470
Thorne Bay, Alaska 99919-0470

Email: pursermike@hotmail.com

“The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea.”
Isak Dinesen

Jack_French

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2016, 12:23:27 AM »
Welcome TrinitLuv from France,

You lool like a true seeker like all of us here ! Enjoy the ride !
Jack_French

My gospel – the Fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of man...

JamesD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2016, 01:03:36 AM »
Hello Royce,  
It's great you found us and wished to join in. Looks as tho you and I have read most of the same books but you're way further ahead of me with Law of One. I have found it interesting attempting to 'join the dots' between OAHSPE and Urantia Book, although they appear to disagree completely on a couple of fundamentals.

Welcome Sir, I'm grinning, and look I forward to seeing more from you.
JimD (New Zealand) (Aotearoa)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 01:42:13 AM by JamesD »
"It's life Jim but not as you know it....."
   ~ Mait'Eliflik

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2016, 02:31:48 AM »
Be very welcome TrinitiLuv (Royce). A great fraternal embrace of Brazil. Julio da Luz
===
Seja muito  bem-vindo TrinitLuv (Royce). Um grande abraço fraternal do Brasil. Julio da Luz
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2016, 04:28:56 AM »
Welcome Royce from Maine! Maybe you could be our White House representative as you're in the neighborhood. 😀😀
Kurt

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2016, 06:27:09 AM »
Hello Trinitiluv,
I'm from faraway Manila and welcome you to our forum family. You must have many life experiences to share with us and we look forward to hearing and learning from your wealth of knowledge which I know will greatly help in our ascension careers.  
Blessings to you,
Evan
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

LarryG

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2016, 07:45:03 AM »
Trinitiluv.....I enjoy  your moniker!.... A warm welcome to  you  to our forum and to all others who have newly come to  our forum to join in  our family here..LarryG

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2016, 09:38:37 AM »
Dear TrinitiLuv, Welcome and thank you for taking the time to tell us of  your journey and especially your path of study, that is eclectic and amazing for the time you have devoted to it, Few could match your thoroughness with the bible and the Urantia Book! I too enjoyed the five "law of one" books by Ra! . I'm reading the Oahaspe bible as an occasional comparison with the Urantia book, I like how it came into being, at a certain early morning hour each day, the author would begin writing and it smoothly flowed onto the paper. I think it was in the late 1800's. 

This wide reading will be a solid background for your discernment from here on and your being here, (because of your preparation) most likely means that you very well may have an important task in the Serara Magisterial Sons Mission.  Your being fearless to give your address and contact information resonates with me as it shows your willingness to jump right in, torpedoes be damned! Please call at any time, find my number below. Your age means extra regards and respect to me.  So dear Royce Bordan, I extend my offer of warmest friendship, the likely hood of this being blind chance to come here is minuscule, in other words you have pretty much hit the jackpot!i
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 09:45:29 AM by Daniel alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

GaryP

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2016, 10:10:20 AM »
Welcome Trinitiluv to are Forum Family.The knowledge you accumulated over your 85yrs. on Urantia will benefit us all on our mutual goal of attaining Paradise. Once again welcome and looking forward to your participation.
GaryP 
Stratford, Ct.

Allie

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2016, 03:12:42 PM »
Welcome TrinitiLuv.   You have found your family!

Geoff606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2016, 04:00:51 PM »
A hearty "welcome aboard" to you, Royce Bordan, aka TrinitiLuv. My father is 88 years old. I would love to converse with him about all these issues, but, unfortunately, he doesn't read any of these books many of us have read, or are reading. On this forum, distance isn't a problem!  Feel free to share your innermost feelings--I'm sure we will all have the desire to talk with you about the Urantia teachings, Oahspe, Alice Bailey or Madame Blavatsky. But, mostly, this forum shares the love Our Father has for all of us, and how that love creates a desire in us to share our feelings with each other and all readers and new forum members.

You're in very good company, Royce!

Geoff Knight

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2016, 05:50:11 PM »
Yeah! Welcome to the Forum TrinitiLuv!
Greetings from Côte d'Ivoire, Indigo West Africa! Your entire life seems to be an unmatched work of art!
Blessings,
ASSALEY
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.