Author Topic: New Member Introduction - Follow-On  (Read 1118 times)

TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
New Member Introduction - Follow-On
« on: April 19, 2016, 05:00:24 PM »
Warmest and heartiest greetings to all my forum family.  It's with profound humility and much inner joy that I say my family, because for the very first time in my life span I truly and honestly feel that I have a place where I belong, a place of unbound warmth and welcoming offers of friendship and comeraderie.  This means more to me than I can find words to express.  Since I was a late teenager I have felt that God has a mission for me and I believe that  functioning within this forum is IT.....The long interval between my first post and this was not due to a lack of enthuasim, but rather my being in a lesss than spectacular physical condition for the past several days.
I have been a loner forever, it seems, never having had a feeling of truly fitting in, no matter where I might be and what might be taking place.  In retrospect, I feel that my destiny was perhaps preordained by God.....I acquired the Urantia Book several years ago out of curiosity; the title piqued my interest and the review hinted that there is truth between the covers relating to who we (humans) are, why we are here and where we may go when we have departed earth life.  After the UB came into my hands, I anxiously commenced a quick read of the first several pages, and I was truly awed and hugely intimidated by the UB, deciding that the book was written on plane quite above my abililty to comprehend, so - it was placed on my library shelf and remained collecting dust particles for three or four years.....Eventually, I summoned the courage to tackle the UB with resolve and determination.  This time, it was akin to the beginning of a love affair, and now I read  the UB every morning for at least one hour.  I read with increasing interest, understanding that the devine hand of Father God had been pointing me to this way for a very long time.  For this I am eternally grateful to our Father.  With each of my many supplications, I earnestly and humbly ask of the Father "please look upon me and my life span with forgiveness in your heart for my notably hedonistic style of life in my younger days - take me for what I am, your faithful and loving servant who has a fervent desire to become a busily active transmitter/receiver of celestial messages for the benefit of humanity"......While I'm sure the need for proficient T/Rs is a continuing and expanding one, I do believe that with anticipated onslaught of chaotic  and disasterous times, there will be great urgency for more able T/Rs, "please Father, make me one of those."   Father, I am ready, even though a raw and inexperienced novice, to receive that of which I am capable and which You, Father and any celestial being wish to impart to me......I have assembled this passel-o-words to make known to my family a bit more about who I am, with a mumbled small prayer that all will accept me for what I am - a devoted, loving servant of the Father in Paradise......A final aside:  Admittedly, I feel somewhat like a kindergarden student who's been placed into an environment occupied by those of rarified strata of academia, even though I am essentially a self-educated person.....Mountains of blessing upon you all.....TrinitiLuv  

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: New Member Introduction - Follow-On
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 06:12:54 PM »
 :) Welcome TrinityLuvthis is the best family I had !
The Urantia Book is full of knowledge, an incredible amount of information about celestial beings who love us in order to bring us close to the eternal father.

Here you'll find countless topics of all kinds and this in order to grow our heart and soul to the best of humanity.
I wish you pleasant time among us !
"Or how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,' when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye.

JohnG564

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 06:18:20 PM »
Trinity Luv,

Hello, I live in Columbia MD, very near to you actually compared to others in the forum. I wouldn't mind driving to your neighborhood for lunch one day soon.  I've been on the forum for about 5 years and reading the UB for about 25.  I think we would find plenty to talk about!  I just sent you a private note with my contact info...

John G.

gilligan

• When the student is ready...the teacher soon appea
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 06:25:49 PM »
Good Day Brother,

You say you have been a loner forever....what I hear is you have much stored up inside you...I suspect that there are
a few of us here that have this past..me included. This must mean you have much to share...even though I too just recently joined
I must tell you I have never felt better...very liberating!

I am so happy to see you ask for forgiveness for all here to see of your more youthful days...if only the world would start
here & lead off of your example....imagine where we might already be.

Soooooo....JUMP IN!!

much love & respect

Jim