Author Topic: Hello and introduction  (Read 3379 times)

ssigarto

• View Profile
    • Email
Hello and introduction
« on: May 20, 2016, 02:31:19 PM »
My name is Samuel (or just Sam).  Please allow me to be the latest to introduce myself and join this family of God loving brothers and sisters.  I was introduced to the Urantia book a few months ago by a friend.  A long journey, but one that finally brought me here.  This was not the first book I read, but the only one to make an instant impression of absolute truth.  Much joy and many tears came down during the reading.  I finished the book and am going through it again, but this time much slower and doing my best to study and understand the teachings.  The depth and meaning of the book and message is astounding.  Somehow, everything else I ever read seems to be of less significance and I cannot stop thinking about the truth in the UB and studying it.  
All my best and prayers to our Father for all,
Sam
Choose being kind over being right and you will be right every time.

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hello and introduction
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 02:45:54 PM »
Dear Samuel (Sam). Be very welcome to this place the internet (Serara Forum) which is blessed with many brothers and sisters in God's light. I agree with you when you said you came out tears from his eyes when he read the Urantia Book. Similarly, when I read the Urantia Book I noticed that this book is the most important book I read in my life. Just by opening an unbelievable sight in the universe, to expand the concepts of God, find answers to questions that always had since teenager. What is the motive of life? Because reason I'm here? Is there life after death? There is purpose in life? All these existential questions were answered. May the light of God enlighten your participation in this Forum Serara. A great fraternal embrace from Brasilia, the federal capital of Brazil. Julio da Luz.
===

Caro Samuel (Sam). Seja muito bem-vindo a este local da internet (Fórum Serara) que é abençoado com muitos irmãos e irmãs na luz de Deus. Concordo com você quando disse que saiu lágrimas de seus olhos quando leu o Livro de Urantia. Da mesma forma, quando eu li o Livro de Urantia eu notei que este livro é o livro mais importante que eu li em toda minha vida. Justamente, por abrir uma visão inacreditável no universo, em ampliar os conceitos de Deus, por achar respostas em indagações  que sempre tive desde adolescente. Qual é o motivo da vida? Porque motivo eu estou aqui? Existe vida após a morte física? Existe próposito na vida? Todas estas perguntas existenciais foram respondidas. Que a luz de Deus ilumine sua participação neste Fórum Serara. Um grande abraço fraternal de Brasília, capital federal do Brasil.  Julio da Luz.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 02:51:59 PM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 02:48:45 PM »
Brother Samuel (Sam),

Hello and welcome to you, we are delighted your journey has brought you here at such a historic time.  
You will find our "Frequently Asked Questions" here Frequently Asked Questions  which is also listed when you click on the  orange Home button.  Do not be shy should other questions arise as many will be more than willing to be there for you.  We are all brothers and sisters on our journey to enlightenment seeking the will of our Universal Father.

Warmest Regards,
Newstarsaphire
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 04:16:05 PM »
Hello Sam. You are very welcome here.  All of us on the forum have arrived here by one way or another, sometimes after many
years of preparation along the way until finally, the Urantia Book enters our lives.
Lemuel

Allie

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2016, 04:52:48 PM »
Hello Sam,
You are very welcome here.    You have found your family!

Blessings to you,
Allie

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2016, 05:42:08 PM »
Welcome, Samuel:
I first found the Urantia Book some forty years ago and it struck me as being the real thing from the first time I laid eyes on it.  If you have any questions please feel free to ask.  The only dumb question is the one that is never asked.  We are all family on this forum, so make yourself at home here.

Domtia, Roger
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2016, 07:53:09 PM »
Sam, can you just figure out how long I have been waiting for you to join the team? Can you just imagine how happy to finally meet with you to snatch a few precious minutes conversation tonight my local time with you? Sam, how are you and family doing? How goes business? Is that ok with the neighborhood?  As a friend waiting for his brother at the crossroad, praying Father to bring in valued workers for the harvest is so huge with so few workers?

Sam, welcome home and take seat near me and let me rejoice in your name, let me embrace you and get warmed in your company, let me relate my story, and go ahead with your story, you are the brother I've been waiting for, and just promise not to leave me alone. We are at the spiritual crossroad and we've already made our choice, that of Christ Consciousness, Father gave me life for nothing, so we also will give him our lives for nothing, unconditionally, ascension career or not, Salvington or not, Uversa or not, should I live just a short life and die with no resurrection promise, I don't care, because I've already tasted life and seen that it is good.

Come with me, let us walk along for a while into the bush nearby, as we walk, pay attention not to crash an ants column, look Sam, they have no future, no resurrection nor ascension career, but they live the present instant, the very now, and they are doing fine, look, there are some soldiers on both sides of the tiny avenue, and they are preparing for the upcoming winter, look at the anthill, so strong so high so beautiful, and sure it's fresh inside with food provision, and yet, see how tiny the ants are? Team work, collaboration, courage, intuition, comprehension, counsel, and the work gets done! This is it, tomorrow has its own challenges.

O Father, seize my soul and check in and check out what goes wrong, and how can I go ahead if there are no trainers to train and no learners to learn and no revelators to reveal? Sam, welcome to the Classroom of the Spirit to learn and get informed. Sunrays in the morning differ from zenith sunrays, should we go through TUB thousands of times, there will always be something missing, and here we've got some answers beyond TUB, one of the reasons why Christ Michael Himself, the Number One in Nebadon deems necessary to update TUB.

O Father, here is your son Sam, protect him, cherish your boy and his whole family and friends and beloved ones. Enlarge his faith and make him always fall in love with you. Pre'Mtorsha, glory to you because when you start, we can't stop and my hands keep typing and typing, yes Sam, get up and take your part of the heritage.

Ich liebe dich! I love you Sam.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 07:59:35 PM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Lynda

• Pynotera/Pre'Msha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2016, 11:09:20 AM »
Welcome Sam to the forum and I hope your learning journey here is as amazing for you as it has been for me. You will see we are from all over the world so hello from Australia :)

Blessings,
Lynda
"A funny thing happened on my way to ascension...."

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2016, 07:17:07 PM »
Welcome to the Forum Sam, This IS the place! Every other book you have read may have pieces of the so-called puzzle, may have been the latest in revelation for the times or the peoples, but the present UB is for now, but we can expect revelation to be continuous!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

charlie montoya

• 720-207-8176
    • MSN Messenger - montoya.chuck@gmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - 11100+E+Dartmouth
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2016, 12:55:30 AM »
 :)     Welcome Sam my brother, you will find nothing but love, sharing and caring, on this most beloved forum.  We are all truth seekers here, having read many books, searching for our answers.  As with most of us, I believe our search, ended and started with this wonderful revelation TUB.  Its no accident, we were all drawn to this site, our celestial brothers and sisters have told us, they have been training us all of our lives for this.  May you and your family be blessed. Domtia Charlie Peace and Love to all.
Eternal Love will not be denied

ssigarto

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2016, 07:59:43 AM »
Thank you all very much.  I am very humbled.

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2016, 01:51:04 PM »
Dear Sam, I must express my welcome to one of such beauty, your practicly reading the U B night and day reveals your exceptional understanding for some one so new, (your understanding that nothing in my whole life even comes close to how wonderful this book is, type thing.) I promise my undieing friendship and look forward to personally working with you in these missions, please contact me at any time for any thing I could do, warm regards and love, Daniel
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

ssigarto

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2016, 09:24:53 AM »
Thank you very much Daniel, I really appreciate it.  I look forward to the opportunity to meet you and to work work alongside you in doing our Fathers will.
Sam

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2016, 12:30:19 PM »
Welcome Sam,
Yes I to found the TUB very moving of the heart like nothing that I ever read before. Glad you are here.
Ron H.
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Rlhammar@Gmail.com  530-598-4565