Author Topic: A New Connection  (Read 1008 times)

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
A New Connection
« on: August 07, 2016, 02:25:43 AM »

Teacher: Urantia, Michael, Nebadonia
T/R: Overmind/Arthur
Date: August 6th, 2016

“Your connection is great, my dear. This is the first you have heard from me, and I ask that you go into meditation tonight to receive my blessing. I am the culmination of everything, my dear. I am you and the world. I am the plants and animals. I am even the fungi. I am the very crystal that makes up a fragment of your timepiece. I am the earth, Gaia, and Urantia. I am the world, and everything on it. I am you and you are me. All that you experience is a part of my being, and all that you experience in the future becomes a part of me as well. You look to the earth and see dead soil, but it is alive with my spirit reality that has long cared for the earth. I am the Mother of all you deem real, and I exist among others who are far more real and powerful than myself. I speak of the Great Supreme Being, but the Trinity exists as the greatest example.

“Because you begin here, I am the first contact and the relationship you form with the Supreme. We are like Adjusters to this being on Havona, though we are systemized differently. My connection with you deepens our relationship by making my presence known and felt. It also means your experiences are better known and more likely to be of use to me. If we work together, we can surely improve this planet I have so long cared for. Your place in the mission is assured if you so care for it the way you have cared for this earth. I have seen you clean up after others for the sake of the common good, and I appreciate it. Your footprint (carbon?) on this world is still too great, but the blame goes toward the systems of resource usage created by man. In the future, all shall be sustainable as old ways fade away, but until that time, keep in mind that this world is a gift for you to borrow. Please keep it in good shape when you return it before you leave. Keep me in your heart, and I shall do the same for you my child. Take care.”

Anyone else wish to speak?

“This is Michael. What you have now is a great gift, along with Larry and a few on the forum you don’t know about yet. I wish to share this gift with all transmitters helping the Magisterial Mission, but it may be confined to all receiving a prolonged life enhancement. Your contributions here will be aided by the Spirit of Truth as your means of deduction and knowledge gathering will be heightened. You will be able to tap into the knowledge and wisdom of the Trinity through both the Adjuster and the Planetary Supreme. You ponder that relationship, but it makes sense to us when we consider the Supreme’s role in involving the Trinity with time-space affairs, with the Supreme presenting experiential values to Paradise.

“Think about it. You access the Supreme and the Father on a local level. Both exist in smaller forms in time compared to their much larger counterparts. They act as a channel to the real thing – the original I AM and the collective experience of the I AM. Consider how that can help your life during a divine mission when we must reap the benefits of the Father’s will, and spread the good seed of his kindness and generosity. The fruits of that labor are collected by the Supreme, and the Father is the originator. What you possess is access to a microcosm of that larger system, but for your level, that is good enough access. It is still useful, and will remain useful for the days and years to come. Remain in my love always. Michael.”

Thank you Michael. Anyone else wish to talk?

“Yes child. This is Mother Spirit, but you sensed my presence right as I spoke. I simply wish to place before you the idea that you possess twin mothers here in spirit. One of origin and one of collective experience. In a sense, I am the senior, but Urantia uses what you know and see to greater effect. She can be much closer to you than I in relationship because what you do immediately affects her. Her perturbations and movements may affect mankind on a larger scale, but her input can be personal, just as mine can. Work at this new partnership and see how it can aid you in spirit. I bid you a good night.”

Thanks again.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: A New Connection
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 05:56:28 AM »
Overmind,  this is really a wonderful receiving. I am so happy for you.
Thank you for posting.
Lemuel

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 05:30:10 PM »
Thank you Overmind.  I am still digesting your words.
Domtia
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2016, 09:22:05 PM »
I probably haven't digested them all either.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.