Author Topic: "I AM" - Concept  (Read 603 times)

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
"I AM" - Concept
« on: November 17, 2016, 02:47:22 PM »
Dear folk and I am dripping with brotherly love this morning - how DID we get into the I AM on this thread?

Dear Larry the Panoptian, did you do this?

The problem we have managed to convey to the powers this morning in that you have so isolated a view of the I AM it is coming through as a figment of our imagination.  The I AM is a phase of childhood of God darlings.  If the best you can do is misspell existential Father would be happy to let it go, but he adamantly supports the Melchizedeks in their reachings to us (reach as to find and touch us with words of something or other) that I AM was personally before it all and that IT has something to do with origins of reality - something we do not deal with at all sometimes.

I am not going into swirls of cinnamon into your reason bread and describe more of the infinity you missed to delegate I AM to the sand box, but I am going to say that if you are going to discuss the I AM at all, start a real thread on it and please include the rest of the wonderfully impossible teachings that surround it.

Ron

Thank you Ron, for opening a specific topic for discussion on the "I AM" concept on the main page of the Serara Forum.
            This concept was one of the concepts I had the hardest time understanding when I read the "Urantia Book".
            His answer on the subject, as mentioned above, brings me a light in the sense that "I AM" is a phase of the "childhood" of the Paradise Deities, that is, of the extremely distant past.
            In this way, the "I AM" (document 105 of the Urantia Book) (1. The Philosophical Concept of the "I AM"), God, Universal Father of all acting as infinite in the eternal "I AM."
             For reflection of all .... Deepening the theme, the Urantia Book (document 105) presents the Seven Absolutes of Infinity (see Post Scriptum)
             Julio

Post Scriptum:

105:2.4 (1154.3) By these internal metamorphoses the I AM is establishing the basis for a sevenfold self-relationship. The philosophic (time) concept of the solitary I AM and the transitional (time) concept of the I AM as triune can now be enlarged to encompass the I AM as sevenfold. This sevenfold — or seven phase — nature may be best suggested in relation to the Seven Absolutes of Infinity:

105:2.5 (1154.4) 1. The Universal Father. I AM father of the Eternal Son. This is the primal personality relationship of actualities. The absolute personality of the Son makes absolute the fact of God’s fatherhood and establishes the potential sonship of all personalities. This relationship establishes the personality of the Infinite and consummates its spiritual revelation in the personality of the Original Son. This phase of the I AM is partially experiencible on spiritual levels even by mortals who, while yet in the flesh, may worship our Father.

105:2.6 (1154.5) 2. The Universal Controller. I AM cause of eternal Paradise. This is the primal impersonal relationship of actualities, the original nonspiritual association. The Universal Father is God-as-love; the Universal Controller is God-as-pattern. This relationship establishes the potential of form — configuration — and determines the master pattern of impersonal and nonspiritual relationship — the master pattern from which all copies are made.

105:2.7 (1154.6) 3. The Universal Creator. I AM one with the Eternal Son. This union of the Father and the Son (in the presence of Paradise) initiates the creative cycle, which is consummated in the appearance of conjoint personality and the eternal universe. From the finite mortal’s viewpoint, reality has its true beginnings with the eternity appearance of the Havona creation. This creative act of Deity is by and through the God of Action, who is in essence the unity of the Father-Son manifested on and to all levels of the actual. Therefore is divine creativity unfailingly characterized by unity, and this unity is the outward reflection of the absolute oneness of the duality of the Father-Son and of the Trinity of the Father-Son-Spirit.

105:2.8 (1155.1) 4. The Infinite Upholder. I AM self-associative. This is the primordial association of the statics and potentials of reality. In this relationship, all qualifieds and unqualifieds are compensated. This phase of the I AM is best understood as the Universal Absolute — the unifier of the Deity and the Unqualified Absolutes.

105:2.9 (1155.2) 5. The Infinite Potential. I AM self-qualified. This is the infinity bench mark bearing eternal witness to the volitional self-limitation of the I AM by virtue of which there was achieved threefold self-expression and self-revelation. This phase of the I AM is usually understood as the Deity Absolute.

105:2.10 (1155.3) 6. The Infinite Capacity. I AM static-reactive. This is the endless matrix, the possibility for all future cosmic expansion. This phase of the I AM is perhaps best conceived as the supergravity presence of the Unqualified Absolute.

105:2.11 (1155.4) 7. The Universal One of Infinity. I AM as I AM. This is the stasis or self-relationship of Infinity, the eternal fact of infinity-reality and the universal truth of reality-infinity. In so far as this relationship is discernible as personality, it is revealed to the universes in the divine Father of all personality — even of absolute personality. In so far as this relationship is impersonally expressible, it is contacted by the universe as the absolute coherence of pure energy and of pure spirit in the presence of the Universal Father. In so far as this relationship is conceivable as an absolute, it is revealed in the primacy of the First Source and Center; in him we all live and move and have our being, from the creatures of space to the citizens of Paradise; and this is just as true of the master universe as of the infinitesimal ultimaton, just as true of what is to be as of that which is and of what has been.

=== 

Obrigado Ron, por ter aberto um tópico específico para discussão sobre o conceito do "EU SOU" na página principal do Fórum Serara.
                          Este conceito foi um dos conceitos que eu tive mais dificuldade para entender quando eu li o "Livro de Urantia".
                         A sua resposta sobre o tema, conforme acima referido, me traz uma luz no sentido de que "EU SOU" é uma fase da "infância" das Deidades do Paraíso, ou seja, do passado extremamente distante.
                         Desta forma, o "EU SOU" (documento 105 do Livro de Urantia) (1. O Conceito Filosófico do "EU SOU"), Deus, Pai Universal de todos atuando como infinito no eterno "EU SOU". 
                         Para reflexão de todos.... Aprofundando o tema, o Livro de Urantia (documento 105) apresenta os Sete Absolutos da Infinitude (Vide Post Scriptum)
                          Julio

Post Scriptum:

(1154.3) 105:2.4 Mediante essas metamorfoses internas, o EU SOU passa a estabelecer a base para uma auto-relação sétupla. O conceito filosófico (no tempo) do EU SOU solitário e o conceito transitório (temporal) do EU SOU, como trino, podem ser, agora, ampliados para abranger o EU SOU como sétuplo. Essa natureza sétupla — ou de sete fases — pode ser mais bem apresentada em relação aos Sete Absolutos da Infinitude:

(1154.4) 105:2.5 1. O Pai Universal. EU SOU pai do Filho Eterno. Esta é a relação primordial de personalidade das factualidades. A personalidade absoluta do Filho torna absoluto o fato da paternidade de Deus e estabelece a filiação potencial de todas as personalidades. Essa relação estabelece a personalidade do Infinito e consuma a Sua revelação espiritual na personalidade do Filho Original. Essa fase do EU SOU é parcialmente experienciável em níveis espirituais, até mesmo pelos mortais que, enquanto ainda estão na carne, podem adorar o nosso Pai.

(1154.5) 105:2.6 2. O Controlador Universal. EU SOU a causa do Paraíso eterno. Esta é a relação impessoal primordial das factualidades, a associação não-espiritual original. O Pai Universal é Deus, enquanto é amor; o Controlador Universal é Deus, enquanto arquétipo. Essa relação estabelece o potencial da forma — a configuração — e determina o modelo mestre do relacionamento impessoal e não-espiritual — o modelo mestre do qual todas as cópias são feitas.

(1154.6) 105:2.7 3. O Criador Universal. EU SOU um com o Filho Eterno. Esta união do Pai e do Filho (na presença do Paraíso) inicia o ciclo criativo, que é consumado no aparecimento da personalidade conjunta e do universo eterno. Do ponto de vista finito do mortal, a realidade tem o seu verdadeiro começo com o aparecimento eterno da criação de Havona. Esse ato criativo da Deidade é feito pelo Deus da Ação e por intermédio dele, que é, em essência, a unidade do Pai-Filho manifestada nos níveis, e para todos os níveis, do factual. E, por isso, a divina criatividade é infalivelmente caracterizada pela unidade e essa unidade é o reflexo exterior da unicidade absoluta da dualidade de Pai e Filho e da Trindade do Pai-Filho-Espírito.

(1155.1) 105:2.8 4. O Sustentador Infinito. EU SOU auto-associável. Esta é a associação primordial da estática e dos potenciais da realidade. Nessas relações, todos os fatores qualificáveis e inqualificáveis são compensados. A noção que permite a melhor compreensão dessa fase do EU SOU é a do Absoluto Universal — o unificador da Deidade e dos Absolutos Inqualificáveis.

(1155.2) 105:2.9 5. O Potencial Infinito. EU SOU autoqualificável. Esta é a marca da infinitude que dá o testemunho eterno da autolimitação volitiva do EU SOU, em virtude da qual foi alcançada a auto-expressão, a auto-revelação tríplice. Essa fase do EU SOU é geralmente compreendida como o Absoluto da Deidade.

(1155.3) 105:2.10 6. A Capacidade Infinita. EU SOU estático-reativo. Esta é a matriz sem fim, a possibilidade de toda a expansão cósmica futura. A melhor maneira de conceber essa fase do EU SOU talvez seja a noção da presença da supergravidade do Absoluto Inqualificável.

(1155.4) 105:2.11 7. O Uno Universal da Infinitude. EU SOU enquanto EU SOU. Esta é a estase, ou a relação da Infinitude com ela própria, o fato eterno da realidade da infinitude e da verdade universal, que é a infinitude da realidade. Já que essa relação é discernível, como personalidade, ela é revelada aos universos na figura do Pai divino de toda personalidade e mesmo da personalidade absoluta. Até onde essa relação for exprimível impessoalmente, o universo toma contato com ela como coerência absoluta da energia pura e do espírito puro na presença do Pai Universal. Já que essa relação é concebível como um absoluto, ela é revelada na primazia da Primeira Fonte e Centro; Nela, todos nós vivemos, nos movemos e temos os nossos seres, desde as criaturas do espaço aos cidadãos do Paraíso; e isso é verdadeiro tanto para o universo-mestre quanto para o ultímaton infinitesimal, e é tão verdadeiro sobre o que será e sobre o que é, tanto quanto sobre o que foi.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)