Author Topic: 067.08 - The HUMAN HERO of the REBELLION: VAN IS HALDI OF URARTU  (Read 936 times)

Atrahasis

067.08 - The HUMAN HERO of the REBELLION: VAN IS HALDI OF URARTU
« on: December 14, 2016, 12:35:22 AM »

VAN OF URARTU IS 'HALDI'
Van of Urartu is the 'god' Haldi.  (Kalki)  
THE VANNIC KINGDOM: VAN THE STEADFAST: VAN IS AN ANNUNAKI
Atrahasis

Atrahasis

Re: 067.08 - The HUMAN HERO of the REBELLION: VAN IS HALDI OF URARTU
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 01:14:31 AM »
THE ONE YOU CALL THE 'NEFARIOUS I, CYRUS' - IS VAN! WHEN YOU WAR AGAINST THE ONE YOU CALL 'I, CYRUS' YOU ARE ALIENATING A FRIEND OF MICHAEL OF NEBADON!  AND THE GREATEST FRIEND OF HUMANITY!
I, CYRUS CLAIMS TO BE 'KALKI' - HALDI - VAN!  RETHINK YOUR PERSECUTION OF I, CYRUS.

MY BROTHER AND I WERE ROOMMATES OF 'I,CYRUS' AND LIVED IN HIS HOUSE. MY BROTHER AND I ARE GANID AND GONAD.

ATRAHASIS

« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 01:23:26 AM by Atrahasis »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2016, 12:26:34 PM »
Listen Atrahasis, I Cyrus in human form is a mental case, and I do not mind telling you this kind of posting nibbles at the insane considering we now have a revelation that dispenses with the gods of the past and their doings.  Quit fooling around with a past that has been obliterated even by the modern day Persians (mostly Iran).

I am close to considering what to do with you.  There is an I Cyrus that was removed from these Boards over a year ago due to infractions of bad taste and ill will, and I will tolerate little of that kind of member, and if I have to clear the boards on this mischief I will,  as we lose nothing so far by doing that.  I Cyrus sounds schizophrenic when he posted and is subjected to times of egomania that would be comedic if he were joking but he is not.

Do find the time to consider that the materials we do have to speak to are far more important than the Persian Empire of several thousand years ago, and if you continue to stand around and gloat over your knowledge of its religion, I see no point in continuing your presence.  I prefer to be friends, but you make it difficult.

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 04:39:48 AM »
As I visited his" Magisterial Son" site as a good friend, I once was taken in the Spirit to visit I Cyrus' soul in his house, and there I saw a foolish and stupid naked soul. I left forever his site and never came back. This man needs a psychic center.  
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.