Author Topic: The fate of the Satan  (Read 2668 times)

NovaPrime

• View Profile
The fate of the Satan
« on: December 16, 2016, 07:50:16 PM »
   Dear friends of the forum, in these difficult but inspiring days I want to wish all and everyone to keep within the goodness of heart and the light of truth alive to make this planet a beautiful place to live again.. but take your time; the change will come soon enough.. Keep the faith.
  I was in stillness today. The practice is as good and necessary for the Soul as water and food are for the body. Sitting down in the living room, alone, a memory troubled me about something in my past concerning the Satan. Two or 3 years before the destruction of Lucifer and Caligastia in 1985 I had an experience around what I didn't know could happen when invoking the name of Satan. And I still cannot grasp the extent of the damage I may or may not have caused myself, if any. In the end I was ignorant and unwise but I kept that to myself so, I won't go into the details here.

If  I'm not wrong about this, I'd say that the Satan has not been adjudicated yet and is kept alive in the Prison Worlds of Satania.. Thus I'm throwing a question into the Cosmos:
-Has the Satan a chance at survival today..??
-Do I have to worry that Satan's influence or essence.. could be possessing me or others in anyway..?? (When I read this words I wonder if I have watched a horror movie too many.)

Domtia all.
I'm in your Peace

God is Love beyond belief..

jlivengood

• "Make it so, Number One." Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
    • View Profile
Re: The fate of the Satan
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 08:27:45 PM »
I'm not speaking with any authority here, but we have been assured that those miscreants are no more. Also, nothing can possess you without your active recruitment. In the case of those fallen ones, they could not possess you anyway since they no longer exist.

Have no worries, especially about this. Jim
"Don't forget that Jesus never was elected; still we remember His name . . . "
David Amram (composer) "Message to the Politicians of the World"

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 10:54:20 PM »
NovaPrime.
Of all the sinful beings on Urantia when Jesus bestowed himself two millennia plus ago, only Satan realized great harm had been done.  He asked Michael for safety and was lead to the Mansion Worlds to be rehabilitated.

What happened was that Caligastia learned of the defection and ordered all Mansion World repositories to be sealed and thereby fused Satan in a cast of doubt that still is perpetuated today on Mansion World Seven.  On Mansion World Seven there are several issues to be solved yet with what to do with Satan as he insisted he now knows the evil done and wishes to be cleared of it as fast as he can get back to work.  For years we let you know that Satan was too ill to compensate us for his wrong doing and that we had to wait out his appearance before the Ancients of Days on Uversa,  But Satan has no ready reply to Uversa as to why he joined forces with Caligastia and Lucifer, and therefore is ignored until he has a change of heart.

This situation is full of mischief for everyone, and I hear Michael complain that it must be resolved, but the Ancients of Days refuse to resolve it until Satan appears before them.  This past week on December 8th, Satan finally relented and was taken to Uversa to appear before the Court.  he recanted his error but failed to apply for a license for remuneration of service he deserves to retain.  In this instance, Michael has asked the Court of the Ancients of Days to curtail the procedure and return Satan to Mansion World Seven prison until Satan is capable of determining what he wishes to do.  He is mentally unsound and is worried he will be destroyed for his actions.  He may still be excommunicated for what he did.

Finally, I am taking silent dictation from the Magisterial Son on this now as he does not have to use words in this information to be shown to all of you.  The truth of the matter is is that Satan is too ill to find a suitable calling any more and his insanity is costing him
 more than anyone can guess and we fear for his spiritual suicide.  Meanwhile, NovaPrime, be assured you were not in the direct line in 1985 when Satan broke free of his bonds and returned to Urantia and sacred they daylights out of all of us as he still is a Lanonandek Son and therefore very powerful in spirit attributes.  Good day.  Serara.

This is Michael of Nebadon - "Satan is now dead spiritually.  That happened about a year ago and it occurred before the Ancients of Days, and you wonder why this happens so close to remarks made by NovaPrime?  It is because NovaPrime accidentally bumped into Satan in 1985 and Satan was in no mood to give quarter to anyone and threatened NovaPrime and NovaPrime remejmbers it to this day.  We now have a situation where my Son Satan is without a mind but lives in a hospital ward without relenting to his side of why he did what he did.  Without a mind he is incapable of defense, yet if we deprive him of life, he will lose  nothing until the Ancients of Days decree his life cessation.  further more, this is one of the few times I talk about this tragedy because Ron is willing to sit and take it and most of you will not do that for me.  That is why we have this transmitter working the highest circuits in the time-space universes.  Satan has died in the Local Universe of Nebadon and his death is mental and not spirit-literal.  His passing is noted by me alone and I am sad that it has happened to another Lanonandek Son which are no longer produced as we must find a better way to regard evolutionary planets rather than pressing these Sons to their limits without remediation when something goes terrible wrong in their work.  That is all I have to say on this subject for some time. "

Mother Spirit - "Ron records the address Michael feels and cannot place that into these words.  He is my Son too and he died mentally when he could not decide what to do about requesting service again.  That is a sure sign he cannot think anymore and he must be consigned to the Supreme as has Lucifer and Caligastia and about one million other Sons and Daughters of mine too that could not keep to their own devices and had to belong to the greatest rebellion ever in any superuniverse we know of.  I am Mother Spirit and we leave it at that for now."

Ocilliaya -  "I am Master Spirit Four.  Ron looks at this as a family tragedy and recognizes that Michael mourns.  It would be easy to be flip and say this is one more nail in the coffin of the rebellion, but Satan saw the writing on the wall long before Caligastia and Lucifer did.  On these high levels we speak from, the Father alone knows true causes and he looks away from Nebadon in pity to Michael and to his Creative Spirit who never dreamed the tragedy would be so encompassing that no one can find words of comfort for how the Deities who run Nebadon really feel for losing so many of their children.   Be good to all of yourselves and remind Michael you know what it is to lose a sibling or a family member to a tragedy and give Michael the sense you understand and grieve with him.  Good day."

Michael of Nebadon - "With you Ron, you know how I feel because you can feel it in the transmission and your tear with me.  I am alone in attempting to understand Lucifer as all others have forgotten the rebellion in the excitement of a Magisterial Mission on Urantia, and that you review all of it in mind in a way that makes me wonder how you connect this tragedy to a Father too and yet see how much else is transpiring because of it.  You love to hear me speak and emote and care that I do, but you fail one instant of care and that is to assure me all is well as the Father cares too.  I asked Ron what he really felt and he said something quite poignant: "When the tragedy stops there is a horrible dark silence everywhere and you cannot stand with it at all. It is death with no compensation and it is not only empty, it is heartbreaking beyond words."  I hear that deep dark dense silence in my heart for Urantia and its children in Aleppo too as they die without experience enough to carry them home and must await in the Nurseries to become alive again and seek experience.   I leave it at that for now."

Ron - NovaPrime, there is no curse and there is nothing left to do.  Satan leaves his body soon enough and there is no more Satan at all.  You feel the unfathomable and will separate from it soon NovaPrime.  I read the Supreme for you and She is willing to let this die aside of you and your mind will eventually forget the intersection of yourself with a mentally ill wraith of a Lanonadek Son/  the imprint upon you is being lifted and for a day or so you will lament.  Then begone.

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

waforbes100

• I love You, Universal FATHER!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 02:44:43 AM »
Words are profoundly limiting. Their necessary use for imparting meaning in this realm often create so much misunderstanding. Yet, there is no better universally acceptable means for conveying meaning. AND meaning, my Friends/friends and Gods, (or rather, the creation of meaning) is the core purpose of existence.

The above statement(s) are a preface to what soon follows. A heart of loving compassion I extended to Any/any who misunderstand my expressions in this post. Misunderstand? How do I define 'misunderstand' here? Well, if a non-positive vibe is felt or garnered from my use of words below, then I am misunderstood - for I love, I love, I love - even now as I write. Here goes...

The Lucifer rebellion, has forced upon many sentient life forms and personality agents, an experience and/or perception of horror and miserable suffering that cannot be portrayed with mortal words. Michael, You mention Aleppo. It reminded me of Ban Ki-moon (U.N. secretary general) invoking the words "deepest circle of hell" (in early 2015) to portray some suffering in Syria. See: http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/04/09/U-N-chief-urges-action-to-prevent-massacre-in-Yarmuk-Camp.html. No doubt he burrowed the expression from Dante's Inferno, which 'educates' us that the "deepest circle of hell" - being the last of nine circles, is where (get this; it's so relevant here) Satan himself resides, trapped in a frozen lake of blood and guilt! No wonder that he has 'lost his mind' (as You have just informed us)! But I digress...

Yet, even as such [presumably] strong language fell from Ban Ki-moon's lips, my 'intuition' informs me that he felt little satisfaction that he had provided an adequate characterization of this specific consequence of Lucifer's rebellion. Rather, he felt he had understated the situation - not realizing that within months he would behold much worse! The incapability of words to portray the collective experience of the Lucifer rebellion consequences is definite.

Oh Michael of Nebadon, I too, mourn with You - for Your lost children (High and low/celestial and mortal). I mourn with You for the impact to Your Government, Your administrative realm, our system, my planet of abode, my fellow humans, and even the impact in my loved ones and myself!

And yet, I realize that at the deepest levels, there is no tragedy - only the experience/perception. Furthermore, I see the gift in this nightmare - this most horrific 'illusion'. That gift is that - every dark experience/perception has its equivalent opposite. And moreover, there are aspects (and heights) of beauty, truth and goodness that cannot be fully known or experienced without the experience/perception of tragedy, and horror - born of most profound error. Therefore, many are the High Orders of Beings Who will never experience certain aspects and heights of beauty, truth, and goodness available to Us/us (in the ages to come) - Who/who are presently mired and immersed in the experience/perception of darkness.

Two calendar days ago, Serara appeared to sympathize with those discouraged by the unending disappointments - those whose question of sentiment might be "How long, Oh Father must this go on?" To this despairing query, Serara offered this consolation: "This is simply part of the territory of this remarkable training you are privileged to enjoy." (emphasis mine). See: http://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=5244.0.

Now, I do not believe that Serara is indicating that the delays are an intended part of a training curriculum jointly sponsored and architected by Him and Michael to garner a spiritually elite corps of mortal helpers. To the contrary! However, given what is coming (as is known in eternity), the delays (and their accompanying tumultuous reasons) would have served great purpose, and indispensable utility. Similarly, the Lucifer rebellion and its ongoing (and perhaps augmenting) consequences is serving and will continue to serve all/All - and in ways immeasurable!

So what's my point? It is this: Behold the unity in all things! The darkness reveals the value and infinitely varied aspects of The Light - eventually (at least to non-existential Beings/beings).

So then, even as I weep for sadness, and as I fight against despair, and as I groan in frustration, I also rejoice to have this experience, that I may have other experiences (opposite in type) the which I cannot now imagine!

And even if I should wake up tomorrow to discover it was all a seemingly years-long dream, I shall cherish the experience of growth and being; an experience not knowable otherwise!

All Love,
Walt
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 02:57:52 AM by waforbes100 »

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2016, 08:03:30 AM »
Dearest Ron and Waforbes,
Thank you for your very heart-felt replies to Novaprime's obviously deep concern regarding what had happened to him those many years ago.  My heart also goes out to Christ Michael and Mother Nebadonia for their loss as it truly is a loss they will feel into eternity.  I have lost my Mother and Father and four brothers so far and the hurt is felt as I often find myself talking to them without even realizing I am doing so.  Most often to my Dad when I figure out some problem and then I say, "What do you think of me now Pop?".  
I do realize my loss is quite different then our spiritual Mother and Father.  I know that I will see my parents again, but Michael and Mother Nebadonia will never see their lost loved ones again. Never again.  As I read their words I too felt their loss.  Please except my belated condolences for your terrible loss my Loving Spiritual Parents.
Your faithful son,
Dorian
Domtia
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

ssigarto

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2016, 10:24:37 AM »
Thank you Nova Prime for asking the question and Ron, Michael, Mother, Ocilliaya for the lesson for us all.  One of the many beautiful things about this Forum is that one person can ask a question but, many will benefit from the answer and education. Thank you all.

Sam
Choose being kind over being right and you will be right every time.

NovaPrime

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2016, 05:04:43 PM »
Thanks to all for replying so promptly.
I read this forum as an ongoing event, which is very cool. I also realize a bit more everyday the sense of parenthood on how the deities of Nebadon relate to us. I can embrace a little more the feeling of loss Michael has for his rebel children.. and I sympathize with the Deities, with the Supreme too. And the sadness, the loss of so many lives -good, bad, evil, innocent, guilty- leaves me sitting down, heavy staring at the distant trees beyond the backyard for a while.. in the end Father tells me: -"Don't worry too much"- So I move on..
There's nothing to do about the Satan: mentally unsound, spiritually dead, probably suicidal. But that's how I felt in the 1980's after the brief encounter with this Lanonandek Son.. But I always keep a safety line within somehow- mainly my Thought adjuster- to keep me afloat, and that line is all the energy being deployed by those who do good here on Urantia and up above..
-Oh, amazing how I am still alive today.. so many years have passed..!! After this, in a couple of days I will feel better..
-------------
Quote: -" Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward "- Soren Kierkegaard.

I know, somehow, the worry Michael can have about knowing why Lucifer rebelled.. because I am also wanting to know that.
When I think about that, I go at the end of Lucifer to understand the beginning.

" ..said Lucifer before the moment of his execution - "I am Lucifer. I am not contemptible. [And] I am right!"
Why would Lucifer say: "I'm not contemptible" ..?? In my human kind of thinking I'd say that if someone would look down on me or bully me. Can I say that perhaps someone above him or in his circle of influence, 200.000 years ago, would have scorned or ridiculed something he did or said..??  -but I could be far from the truth about this problem of why someone rebels. Lucifer could have eavesdropped on a conversation etc.. but that path is leading me to blame someone else to find the reason why he reacted so adversely. Could be simply a misunderstanding of perception from Lucifer when he had, I'd guess, to interpret or take a decision and somehow he got it wrong. But that's just a human point of view and far too simplistic to go at the root of Lucifer's problems.
-------------

Loosing family is hard. The mourning goes on and on. In tragedy we keep silent and think. In Urantia the sense of 'family' is gone for many of us.. and more and more the dark silence after the tragedy, any tragedy.. is filling our thoughts. I'm saying this being more aware of Michael's grief as time passes.. and it is heartbreaking.
Still.. I see Michael as Honorable and Noble, peaceful and kind and the image of his presence fills my heart with patience because I know He understands as the Father knows and understands.

Domtia all.

I'm in your Peace

« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 08:19:58 PM by NovaPrime »
God is Love beyond belief..

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2016, 07:03:28 PM »
Hi All,
Question here for reflection: Could Satan have fallen victim to the same problem most of humanity has: becoming egotistical? It makes people do many things out of character that become their character. He knew what he was doing, he made the choices, but like the proverbial 'frog-in-a-cold-water-pot-on-burner', lose reality gradually?
Domtia.
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2016, 05:27:04 PM »
I wish to respond to Master Spirit Ocilliaya's request that we speak to Michael regarding our understanding of His loss.

My Dear Michael:   I write to you as a Mother.   It is impossible to "get over" the loss of a child.   It does not matter how often that child broke your Heart with their words and their actions.   It is still your child.

It is especially hard on a Father due to the loss of your hopes and dreams.   The focus is usually on the Mother and rightly so.   But not enough attention is spent on comforting the Father.   In our world, a Father is supposed to be strong and not shed any tears.

I have not lost a child but have been close to many who have.   There are no words to comfort and their are times when speaking is the worst thing you can do.   The loss is always on their minds.   Usually, it is not in their present thoughts until something triggers the memory and then the tears and sadness begin again.

I have not lost a child but I did lose a family member due to a tragedy.   He was at the wrong place at the wrong time.   He was killed by someone who needed money to buy more illegal drugs.   Even though the man got the money, it did not matter and brutally ended my relative's life.    His father carried that loss with him for years until the end of his own life.   It affected the entire family and nothing was ever the same again.

Michael, although I do not walk in your shoes, I do understand a little bit of your loss.   My thoughts and my Heart goes with you.........................Much Love,  Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2016, 08:14:43 PM »
Michael- I have not suffered the loss of a child but my parents have. Both of my sisters died within a year of each other when they were 33 years old and both had children. My brothers 16 year old son was killed on a car accident a few years later. These are not the normal scheme of things. Grandparents die and then your parents pass on too. Losing young family is not normal and very difficult. I've struggled with these losses myself for many years. My father lost his faith and belief in God with the death of my two sisters. I pray he has regained it on the mansion worlds. He has always been my good example in how to live a good life.
Losing a child is the worst event that can occur on anyone's life, even a Deity. It is unnatural. All we can do is to fall back on our Universal Fathers love. This will never die.
Domtia
Kurt

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2016, 02:20:22 AM »
http://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/heartbreaking-footage-of-the-aleppo-siege-shows-children-too-devastated-to-shed-tears/news-story/02e1e4135ecece1750ada331bbf69abe

Two words, sad and tearful. I understand Father Michael and Mother Spirit. The scars run deep.  May we have a Memorial in which we can also say to the fallen ones, 'We will remember them, lest we forget'.

The silence of the child speaks for all of us too speechless to the horror of the reality in which no one should ever be in.

May shalom come quickly Father.

Sue

Michael S Queen

• "our hands brush/one finger/then/two"
    • ICQ Messenger - 9700698
    • MSN Messenger - kasaanmike@outlook.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - MQueen7654
    • View Profile
    • Where in the world is Mike Queen?
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2016, 02:31:20 AM »
Beloved Creator Father,

While I have not lost a son or daughter to death, you well know that one of my stepsons has been imprisoned for murder going on twenty years now... surely I will learn more in the mansion worlds later on, but I think he just lost out in the genetic throw of the dice and was born a sociopath/psychopath. He simply never had a 'compassionate connection' or empathy for the feelings of others. Nevertheless, I love him still with all my heart, but he planned and executed a heinous murder as a teenager and I, personally, believe he is in the perfect place in which to live out the rest of his life on Urantia. I am unutterably grateful Alaska hasn't a death penalty. You know the fallout... the collapse of a marriage, bankruptcy, the blaming fingers pointed at parents, the guilt and the stigma that simply does not go away, no matter how far from Anchorage I live now.

As a firefighter/medic, I was given to see not only the accidents of time visited upon mortals, but also witness the brutality and violence humans perpetrate one to the other. Suicides, rapes, murders, dismembered and battered spouses and children, innocent victims of hit and runs, the ones who cower when another raises their voice or their hand, gang and drug wars, crack houses, shooting galleries, the homeless frozen to death in the long winter nights, You get the picture. I never thought I would ever grow up to be a firefighter/medic... ski racer was more my aim in those early days... but it is an honorable profession and I am proud to have served. Still, the sorry consequences remain with me... the PTSD and associated problems... the patients and victims who haunt my dreams and the places where, when I pass by them, I cannot help but recall an incident, a face, a name... reminders in the ever continuing reports of similar nature in the news.

Given just what I have seen and been involved in, I live in horror at what happens here on Urantia. It is stupefying, too staggering to comprehend what has occurred just in your creations of Nebadon since you began hereabouts... added to that the betrayal of your own children... inklings are all I am capable of... I can only stand in abject awe at how the love of the Father, whom you personify, is so great that all evil is subsumed in His overwhelming love and goodness, as though it never was.

While you, Father, have given me the strength and the resources to carry on; nevertheless, there is an immense distance between strength of overcome experience and the persistent memories forever surrounding them. Perhaps it is like that for you and your consort, too. I know you love your children, each and every one of them... because I know you love even me.

Thank You... forever and ever and ever... Thank You.

Mike
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 02:34:23 AM by Michael S Queen »
Pneyoptia

michael s. queen
PO Box 19470
Thorne Bay, Alaska 99919-0470

Email: pursermike@hotmail.com

“The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea.”
Isak Dinesen

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2016, 05:54:57 AM »
Thank you all for this uplifting and encouraging thread.
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

charlie montoya

• 720-207-8176
    • MSN Messenger - montoya.chuck@gmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - 11100+E+Dartmouth
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2016, 12:52:19 AM »
Beloved Creator Father Michael, and beautiful Mother Spirit, I have lost both my parents, many friends, and many relatives, but our human losses, are temporary, for we will see most all of them on the mansion worlds.  For our creator parents, your losses, are for all eternity, never to be seen again, so therefore my heart goes out to you both, for your losses.  Thank you both for all of your love, and your belief in us your children.  Domtia Charlie Peace and Love to all.
Eternal Love will not be denied

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2017, 11:53:05 PM »
Lucifer, Satan, Caligastia may no longer be alive (as we understand life) but their legacy remains, and continues to influence our world.  While I will not discuss politics on this forum, I see many hateful agendas still being promoted by world leaders today.  I belive it is the purpose of the MSM, and our responsibilty also, to put an end to the belief that might makes right.  Each one of us is a unique individual, a unique expression of the diversity of God.  No being, no matter how powerful, can compel us to all be the same.  I will quote  a thing from the Star Trek series;  Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations.  IDIC for short.  We are each a unique part of the whole, and the whole is much greater than the sum of it's parts.

Domtia
If people acted like they were in heaven, we would have heaven on earth.