Author Topic: Follow Up - Gaia now Urantia Reinstated and some History 021817  (Read 1312 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Follow Up - Gaia now Urantia Reinstated and some History 021817
« on: February 18, 2017, 12:04:50 PM »
The Supreme Discloses Problems of Reinstatement
February 17-18, 2017
York PA

Ron:
[Note to readers - This message was originally eleven pages long and contains a great deal of information regarding the Supreme Being and the delay that occurred to reinstate Gaia, the Planetary Supreme best named as Urantia, back to Urantia, over an argument about things She felt necessary to do during the Lucifer Rebellion.

[I would like all who do read this edited down version for you, to remember that God the Supreme has at least 1,400,000 (one billion four hundred million), Local Universe Deity to construct time and space in a way that actualizes the Father’s view that all things must comply with His law that time and space must be seen as a genuine construction and that it must be allowed to be itself regardless of how superior the Absolutes are (as the Actual) or could be (Potentials), and that God the Supreme favors having someone like me well accepted by Paradise in spite of my spiritual immaturity.

[I feel that most of our readers know about God the Supreme, but so few truly understand the Supreme, and how it works through us rather than indwelling us only (Gaia will indwell each of us when this controversy is concluded which is outlined below)

[Nonetheless, it takes even more than I given words to in order to fully explain this fiasco caused by Lucifer and his ridiculous use of God to get back at Michael for supposed infringement on their work on Urantia and with Caligastia.  I also wish to redate the idea this is an old transcription.  While parts of it are dated back two years ago, the argument persists unsettled.  Gaia as I call Her is happy to hold forth in your transmissions now that Her plight is revealed more fully in this transmission to follow.  Thank you.  Ron Besser]

TEXT OF TRANSMISSION:

Ron - Overmind bit into the controversy not knowing there exists a problem on Urantia concerning the reign of God the Supreme on Urantia.  I started this transmit as an answer to him and the transmission grew rapidly from there.

Ron: Overmind, Gaia reviewed the actions which forced her to convert form pre-personal Spirit to Deified articulation of her own difficulty she found herself in with the Havona Supreme.  No one said that in the dictation for it was understood by me what she was reviewing and why she was reviewing it for me and the dictation to be clarified.  I did not bother to place any statement in the dictation for Reasons of State, as they say,  as Gaia was struggling getting anything down at that moment.

Why she described the death of Lucifer is extremely complicated motivation that needs explained, and I doubt I can do it justice.  It has been ruled that because she fled Urantia at the outbreak of the rebellion, she was to refresh her concern for Urantia by being re-calibrated on our sister planet Panoptia.  I take that is mentioned in the text you sent back to me somewhere.  Since she is now the Panoptian Planetary Supreme [revoked though in 2012], and now is in limbo [as of 2016-17], on Uversa and is still arguing Her case before the Ancients of Days today.  The entire matter is sent to the Council of equilibrium to mull over in fairness to Gaia, Panoptia, and the Havona Supreme, who objects to this arrangement most strenuously,

The HAVONA SUPREME -

"Ron is right.  I strenuously object to what happened when Lucifer killed himself in front of everyone in the Court of the Ancients of Days in your year of 1984-85. [Ron” Note that announcement to Salvington was delivered on March 16, 1986 to them as the first step in finalizing the adjudication of the Rebellion.] 

“I am not in favor of speaking greatly to this individual known as the mortal Ron Besser, or to Michael entirely either,  for Michael is Deity and knows me intimately because of his seventh Bestowal on Urantia two millennia ago.  For that reason my argument is not with him but with the Ancients of Days as we report this to the mortal Ron Besser.  The Ancients of Days decreed that the Planetary Supreme named Urantia should become renamed Panoptia, which disarranges everything we believed was impossible to happen until it happened. 

“I am not going to argue the case before a human, but your interest Ron is definitely well worth accepting, as you care very much what happens to the Supreme on Urantia and I hold my case before the Council of Equilibrium on Paradise, to finally discover the truth about what happened."

Michael of Nebadon -

"Paradise has not decreed that Panoptia must vacate Urantia.  What it has decreed is that Panoptia must serve a term on the planet of Panoptia if she is to be allowed back on Urantia to attend to her children she created with the Father, and others, for her own use of Urantia as her Deity abode.  Yet she cannot claim knowing Urantia for she fled Urantia instead of compensating Urantia for Urantia's sake.  Ron is caring to stay neutral for he understands Urantia's purity of Deity concept was in danger of being corrupted with the power of Lucifer, and we on Salvington accept that, but there was no other to stand for Urantia when she fled to Uversa and remained there until the adjudication.  That was the purpose of her statement to Ron in that partial transmission from ron to Overmind some time ago.  He preferred not to go deeply into at the time and sent to you and answer Overmind in order to repose your question regarding the Supremacy of Gaia as she was then called.  Our work in the Magisterial Mission must revoke any change to Urantia after the Lucifer Rebellion, and to do that we must care that we accept the Urantia Planetary Supreme on her own terms when she discovers that her actions was to throw Urantia out of the circuits of the Supreme.  I Michael and with Jesus, determined the fate of Lucifer while they were still conducting the Rebellion from Jerusem by casting Lucifer and Caligastia down and out of office.  Therefore we terminate a lot of discussion by saying to you Overmind, that the address you made to Ron was understood by Ron to contain too little information for you to get the point he was making, and that point is that Urantia,  as the Supreme Urantia,  must work on Panoptia until these two planets are made a joint enterprise of work and so that love and spirit  administration will link these two planets together eternally.  That their work will be eternally considered is questioned by Ron only because he knows more than anyone else on Urantia or even Panoptia that the Father has something quite extraordinary in mind for these two planets that is not to be discussed until much later in the Magisterial Mission."

The Havona Supreme

"I am the Havona Supreme and I decide who will or will not become a ward of the Court as Michael places his decision regarding the Urantia Supreme.  What I must aver to is that the Father Himself sees the conundrum and decided to let the Ancients of Days take the matter in hand.  However, I am born of the Paradise Trinity, and you feel it Ron, and you feel as I do in some cases, that if free will decisions are good enough for humans, then they must be abided by in our Supreme functions.  As Ron just said out loud: 'That puts a tough spin on it.'  And Michael concurs, but he points to the fact that those humans who regard Lucifer as necessary to tame the civilizations of Urantia, are also remanded for their free will choices into reconditioning and not allowed to enter into ascension until that correction made.  This I accept, but we are in a jurisdictional dispute between the Havona Supreme and the Paradise Trinity over issues not respondent to the ears of this mortal or others who are also deeply interested on the outcome about this dispute living on Urantia, or are part of the spirit inside the Magisterial Mission on Urantia.

"As God the Supreme, in this matter, I see no point placing Michael into a jurisdictional cleavage further.  But I must aver to the idea that my reign is Paradisiacal and the reign of Michael is of a Local Universe that pretends to have full jurisdiction over Urantia which Michael does not have, and that is because Califax now rules as its Planetary Prince, and since it is the Father who now rules Urantia, and not the Magisterial Sons, or the Bestowal Sons of Scion or Prion, or does the Infinite Spirit through the Creative Spirit, that it is Califax who must render as the Father what decision must be made in this matter.  I am the Havona Supreme and I respect and correct the transmitter only slightly viewing this as a most unusual situation where the Father rules a planet in a Local Universe to a planet Urantia already in default.  The Father sees Urantia as losing its life if it cannot be rendered as a familiar planet in the standard of creation that all other planets have to follow to be kept alive in the circuits of life-giving support for life on all planets.

"The Havona Supreme believes as the mind of this transmitters has questioned the entire matter: Has Urantia’s Planetary Supreme, sullied the clear water of Deity intention? And has She made the Lucifer Rebellion, not only worse for the planet Urantia, but has her redeeming action to save Supremacy on Urantia put Her into default for protecting the clear waters of Deity intentions?

"The answer the Havona Supreme sees is that Urantia and not Panoptia, is totally out of the realm of recurving intentions back to Urantia by being absent those millennia as she could do nothing to help Urantia except protect humans who could not ascend and that is an entirely different matter.  In looking at hner intentions, I see nothing in them other than to preserve Supremacy and that is all I see.”

Michael of Nebadon

"I,  Michael, must make no amends to the Urantia Planetary Supreme, but make sure She understands what has happened in her absence, and that humans grew up to learn to do the things we could not do on Urantia to protect humanity and growing civilizations from default, because of the proscriptions of the Ancients of Days, to prevent me, Michael from buffering humanity from the likes of the Rebellion personnel.  In other words, because Salvington had to keep their hands off Urantia as the population of Urantia started growing out of the Middle Ages, it had no direction to retain the values of Greece and Rome without defaulting in the spiritual means used to obtain progressive steps toward and in Western Civilization and in other places around the world including the Levant.

[Ron to the readership: We now transition to the faults I incurred working with spirit and how my work is lightly compared to the intelligence work that John Zebedee did for Jesus to keep Jesus informed of attempts on his life during his teaching mssion in Palestine and Judea.  Why this relates to the problems with our Planetary Supreme, is that had She been present on Urantia as I began work to provide work to the Magisterial Mission, and John Zebedee had guidance during his intelligence work for Jesus, there would be no conflict between Jesus, Ron, John Zebedee and the Salvington administration.  This becomes saturated with looking at me and the corporation work put into place by myself to form a bridge between the spiritual intentions of Serara and others and the material world they have to conqueror.  John Zebedee ran somewhat afoul of the better coorniation of his work for Jesus by disposing himself to report only negative developments and failed to see developments for Jesus they could have exploited together.  The reader should likewise understand I had no intention of circumventing Supreme procedures but they see me doing that by the very fact these corporations now exist and will be used by the Magisterial Mission. We now continue with the Ancients of Days speaking on the matter.  I have  my Adjuster’s defend the current situation with me somewhat and indirectly with John Zebedee, who also speaks later.]

The Ancients of Days

"We are speaking directly Ron.  I am the Chief as I speak for the Father, and I remind all of you we do hear what we want to hear when it becomes dicey on an evolutionary world like Urantia.  We listen to your Adjuster who wishes first to speak.”

Pre’Msha, Ron's Thought Adjuster

"I speak as an Adjuster and not as Ron at this point.  Ron fully understands how human help can really get in the way of spirit plans and is most willing to step back and undo his work if spirit requests it.  He lauds Michael and the Creative Spirit and Califax, and all like Mantutia Melchizedek, who come forward and do render my ward great help in keeping his mind clear and prepared to meet contingencies.  He quickly goes through his experiences and finds them devastating until he understood the issues involved, and now wishes he had better information, but based upon the best information he had at the times, the rewards he sought for placing the steel in place for a bridge from the material to the spiritual still stands as a vaunted error no more.  Michael chose to help by directing Ron just what the best type of corporation had to go into place to be useful.  Ron had to fight CGA [the law firm] to find a good expression without telling them much more and while he frequently transmitted to them, he never defaulted with bad information of useless prose to get his way.  In any case, I am the Adjuster of Record, and I demure before the power of the Father on Paradise, and that his presence among us on Urantia, may be daunting to Ron and Me, but for the others of your rank, it is a welcome inclusion to have the presence of the Father directly on Urantia itself as Califax.  I am a Thought Adjuster who cares immensely for this ward, and have layed plans before the Father to use his talent however that may be taken by Ron himself, but he has made no problem for spirit and has encapsulated his reward by being happy to serve and is flattered that he might even be compared to John Zebedee.  I rest my case."

Michael of Nebadon

"As the Creator Son of a battered Local Universe, I am grateful that we have a son like Ron.  But he has fun with discussions like this which I have never seen in action before and is grateful to learn from disagreements spoken gentlemanly in style.  However, I remind the Ancients of Days need to respect what the Father has said regarding concerning Urantia the Supreme,  and that it is not unfair to remind Gaia as the transmitter still calls Her,  that her actions have participated a huge course on Salvington called, ‘The Supreme and the Gaia Default,' and that the Havona Supreme has contributed massive amounts of material for the course.  Our work then must retard somewhat the outlet this discussion has allowed to come forth from the Ancients of Days, and from Ron, he fully gives what we ask of him even if Jesus calls him a rug rat for getting so far ahead of our own plans for his Second Return."

The Ancients of Days

"We speak in unison Ron, to you, and we speak slowly so the mind circuits who read this do understand that we rule time.  Space is another matter, but where time intersects space, we rule.  You are not making waves.  We are. In appreciation for what you have done to bridge the material to the spiritual, we have decreed that your work be retained by Jesus only if he wants it.  That is your choice too.  He is in no way required to use anything he does not want to use.  You are compelled to be reviewed by the Father once more, and you submit to that review fully as we see the record that you have complied to all requests including not smacking one of our doctors in the snoot for causing intense pain over night.  Your life is supposed to be well done, but it continues like a rocket off course too much to bring you satisfaction.  In our view the choice is up to Jesus and you will make amends as he demands.  I see that our work on Urantia is greatly improved once you are settled out of CGA and you are not forcing recriminations on CGA as in your view they had no idea either and it was not the firm's policy, but criminal behavior on a born-again Christian lawyer who took you apart by her own power to hide your work from CGA. 

“I am the Most Senior Ancients of Days, and I recuse no one from the debate as students in that class on Salvington evince great interest in the case with the Havona Supreme.  I wish it to be known that this entire transcript should be shown to John Zebedee and some amends should be accorded to him, and even though Ron is honored by association with the idea of John Zebedee, that individual far out did Ron in all cases on behalf of Jesus and his needs to be informed. 

“You are a human being Ron and as such carry no particular scree to be part of the dissolution of the Lucifer Rebellion on Urantia, but you have shot many a devil in your wording to them especially to the Urantia Foundation and its sister affiliates the devil himself as the UAI and the Fellowship is not far behind for failing in all matters to understand what is happening for and on Urantia.  In defending John Zebedee, we must point out he holds himself high and he should as Ron stoutly holds him high for seeing to it that Jesus knew what was going per the pro and con dangers in a very dicey situation politically, but Zebedee made one little error, and that was to trap the consignment of help for him through the Sanhedrin which could not develop because Zebedee always reported the negative and not the positive.  In looking at it you Ron see Zebedee as a great hero and I know you do, but you also ask how could Zebedee report otherwise as the emphasis was the brewing assassination of Jesus.  We also see John Zebedee requesting a statement and we welcome him”

John Zebedee

I am fully awake Ron, and I wish you with all my heart the idea of faithful service.  You bow to my wish [Ron: to strengthen the plea John Zebedee.] and I bow to yours as well, Ron.  I had  extraordinary people working with me in the Holy Land as they call it today,  You are right as I see you chuckle almost out loud as the Prime Minister at the Trump Press conference, and I agree the fox was left loose and he laughed and smiled all the way to infamy.  I held Jesus so high I could not find a better expression for what I learned to do for him.  He also congratulated me several times for being so astute that I nearly lost my balance in praise and wanted to hide.  By your own expression I am in familiar territory and you do not really compare yourself to the degree I gave serve.  In a few short years you will learn the politics of doing things by the book and having to scruff a few decisions by their necks to hide them from the public.  Jesus has remained quiet in this issue as I am allowed to follow him as he goes about the business of doing good; however, I see you are growing rapidly in your tests and you make no amends to be sure you are on the square right for Jesus at all times.  You are not a good man to be in this position, but we are aware of the dreadful genetic battle your fight to give service mostly at your own expense and we agree it is necessary.  Your wish for privacy was my wish too as you cannot do delicate things before a public that has deep understanding of the issues they demand be settled.  We see you have taken this course all your life and successfully for you had coup after coup in your life and stay hidden even from them for the time being.  I am finished Ron, but I will watch you and Jesus put this together as I am sure that Jesus has a slug of iron up his sleeve to work this very well.”

Michael of Nebadon

"I believe I am just about finished with this very long response to a lot of problems related to God the Supreme and to those in various phases of working the Magisterial Mission.  The one person we have not heard address this session for problem understanding is Jesus and we ash if he has anything to contribute?"

JESUS

I have much to say but we see Ron get silly but not quite yet.  Ron gets to laughing when he hears praise he feels he is not deserving and we all feel that way, and my friend John Zebedee, don't you ever feel that your interference was anything but totally appreciated by the man Jesus, and the planned assassination attempts always in the works.  I see little I need reprimand Ron for ever, and that he needs to feel secured in many ways he does not feel at all at the moment.  His life is a Zero under the Japanese war time commander and he forever forgets to assign Father his right ful place in prayer, not because he wants to, but he realizes Father has his say over him any time he wishes to make it clear it is being done.

"With regard to John Zebedee, the plans for the Galilee Teaching Mission would have defaulted, as we were blocked everywhere by hoods sent from the Sanhedrin to collapse our trail of good news, and then they would bunch up ahead of us guessing what direction we were heading. That is enough to give you Ron the feeling you have been there most of your life.  Hence your secrecy and your vaunted will of dismissal to avoid stating plans.  Your life is also full of rats and sinkers and that will end almost immediately because as I tell the Father, no one stops me and Ron as the highest statement of mankind on earth and he earns every drop of respect for him.  I am fully determined to make this work as Ron is, and we will fight it out if we have to but he rarely crosses me and corrects himself if I ask him too.  Be assured that Jesus knows the difference between a wildcat well and one that supplies all asked for, and my Apostle Ron has my full confidence as well as his understanding how difficult this may be at times.  Nevertheless, this response is now about six pages long and I wish to address John Zebedee and God the Supreme at the same time.

"As Jesus, it is my part to play to help Urantia learn where the line is in all of these transactions between Salvington, Uversa, Havona, and perhaps the Constellation worlds of the Most Highs.  Ron correctly assigns the Most Highs as the divine John Zebedee's because they deal in secrets and intrigue in Urantia;s governments,  I like looking at them that way and perhaps all of you should too as the Most Highs intrigue all of us with ehir secrecy and readiness to help in a planetary emergency.  I hear the Most Highs approach Ron, take them:"

The Most Highs, Andromadeus

"I am reinstated Ron, after a brief rest on Paradise.  I replace Sentenact, as I am once more the Chief of the Most High.

"I see very little for me to add to this distorted view we give you, and I say distorted because Gaia or URANTIA, is truly back on Urantia and is working with Ron in particular to clear up what has been going on concerning the Planetary Supreme for the past five years.  It is settled and over and we greet her well in our work now on Urantia.  Thank you.”

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Re: Follow Up - Gaia now Urantia Reinstated and some History 021817
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 02:58:33 PM »
Michael of Nebadon

"As the Creator Son of a battered Local Universe, I am grateful that we have a son like Ron.  But he has fun with discussions like this which I have never seen in action before and is grateful to learn from disagreements spoken gentlemanly in style....

Father Michael I most wholeheartedly concur with our brother Ron's appreciation to "learn from disagreements spoken gentlemanly in style".  I am always struck by the respectful interplay that my lowly mind is able to perceive when reading the interactive transmissions we are so blessed to be privy to, that take place between you, our celestial guardians.  Irregardless of my ability to completely fathom all that is revealed at this point, I know I am eternally blessed to sit at the feet of the masters and 'listen in' on such discussions and hold the impression of the examples of what true maturity, altruism and respect should look like.   Grateful appreciation for one and all and for allowing 'this kid' to be in the room, Domtia.
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

waforbes100

• I love You, Universal FATHER!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 05:24:22 PM »
@Most Beloved, Glorious Michael of Nebadon:
QUESTION 1: Did You hold Planetary Supreme of Urantia to be a deserter without justification? Did Nebadonia feel the same?
QUESTION 2: In what ways do You see the current Urantia situation being worse than the times of The Third Reich (Nazi Germany & its Holocaust) and World War 2?

@beloved brother Ron:
QUESTION 3: In what ways does the use of corporations (as you have implemented) circumvent the procedures of The Supreme?

I bow in humble gratitude for any response and insights that Your (and your) graces would consent that I be granted.

All Love & Facscination,
Walt

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 06:06:20 PM »
Walt, you write:

QUESTION 1: Did You hold Planetary Supreme of Urantia to be a deserter without justification? Did Nebadonia feel the same?
Ron - Walt you have not well assimilated the facts in the case.  We see no desertion, said God the Supreme in Havona.  If we take His view of the action taken by our Urantia Supreme as adequate and self defense, the argument plays differently.  What Nebadon asks is that the Planetary Supreme relive Her Deification on Panoptia which she did from 2015 through 2016.  Her Deification was NOT available on Urantia because it happened on Uversa while She was in exile.  I did not report this in the text above because it just got so long we skipped putting that in.

However, I want to bring to everyone's attention this idea of Deity prepersonal development.

The Father has wisely kept undeveloped Deity in a state of affairs where they (deity) does not recognize personality in themselves or in man with but few exceptions, and that exception on Urantia was Jesus who was personal to the Planetary Supreme.  That is another study I need too.

ANY EXPERIENTIAL Deity, before they take charge of space or time, remains prepersonal.  A good example is your own Thought Adjuster, and while he is part  Deity, He is prepersonal, and remains so until He takes charge of you.   Gaia until December 2016, was PREPERSONAL.  The Havona Supreme is prepersonal, God the Ultimate is prepersonal and so on down the line and even the Deity Absolute is not only prepersonal, He is also God the Absolute in preternatural form and that has never been discussed with a human planet before.
Gaia, if you would read the final statement in the post is now back on Urantia, personal, and ready to take charge of Urantia, but these disputes concerning her flight to Uversa are being brought to the Council of Equilibrium, and that is in the Urantia Book to look up.

I must remind you that God the Supreme considers Gaia entirely within her rights to flee into self protection.  Michael of Nebadon thinks she took it too far, but She has made amends and sought the refuge of the planet Panoptia to become personal, but her 1 billion 400 million children are all Urantian and she needs them to prepare for her career as a Planetary Supreme.  She is now returned to Urantia, and has had a reunion with all of her Supreme children and is happily getting to know us again this year and only since 2017.

WALT:
QUESTION 2: In what ways do You see the current Urantia situation being worse than the times of The Third Reich (Nazi Germany & its Holocaust) and World War 2?

Ron: I do not see the connection at all Walt.  You have to tell me how you see a connection.

WALT:
@beloved brother Ron:
QUESTION 3: In what ways does the use of corporations (as you have implemented) circumvent the procedures of The Supreme?

Ron: Corporations by themselves do not create the situation or circumvent normal production of Missions anywhere between Spirit and material man.  Please understand that.

Let me explain something that might not get your understanding though.  I am not so smart I knew this either Walt, so you are not alone.

When I started creating corporations for the Magisterial Mission I did not know the eventual use of either corporations or way stations to be used by Spirit for the Magisterial Mission.  I use the term way station as that must be really well understood what that means in place of a corporation.

A way station is like a tool house or a toll road.  It is inhabited by one or two people to keep it working and useful to get something done without having a huge bureaucracy over it.  If Urantia had way stations to do the Magisterial Mission there would be no capital like York is supposed to be, but a lot of little way stations spirit would use to keep different sections of the world producing what they needed to get done in various sectors of the planet.  I hope you follow that.

But what I did was jump to the conclusion they needed a bureaucracy.  I did not know that they had not decided to use or not use a bureaucracy and therefore forced their hand to use a bureaucracy.  This is what Michael criticized  me for after the fact I did that.  John Zebedee did sort of the same thing to the Jesus Bestowal by tearing down the Sanhedrin as having all crooks in it, and that was not true, and there was a good chance for the Sanhedrin to actually become a Jesus ally if Zebedee stopped calling anyone from that organization a crook, a thug, a murderer.  Do you see that led Zebedee led Jesus to avoid making ally contacts and always keep Jesus running out of the way anything the Sanhedrin said or did? 

Now as it turns out the use of the corporations I established so they could more or less just walk in and start transactions as the Magisterial Mission works okay fro Urantia and that it solidifies the means to explain what the Magisterial Mission does by being forced to write down what the Purpose of each Corporation was.  We now have fourteen corporations (14) and each one is tailored to do what we have to do in an emergency, to rebuild the world financially, and to provide man study areas to learn revelation and how to live better growing up on such a world.  things like way stations are too small to build a whole planet up again and with a mostly new civilization to reform society on Urantia.

I think that answers your questions.   Ron

Michael of Nebadon - "Ron says he sees no connection between Desertion  and Nazi Germany, and I agree with Ron, but in your own mind which I am aware of as you look at this situation, you see Nazi Germany as a Supreme Overlord of the West and that is most unusual and quite frankly, wrong, but you have to explain that view to Ron as he does not hold Germany anyway guilty for deserting western civilization as you do.  Be that as it may be, no, Germany was a henchman and not an overlord and Ron has the usual problem trying to figure out what is being asked most of the time, as most questioners do not really pose the question they really want to know.  That requires Ron trying to understand the real question and he does well at it most of time.  But you so missed explaining your own view of Germany he could not answer it at all.  I conclude by saying that Ron answered your question beautifully as it is impossible to say how these corporation will or will not work before we start the Magisterial Mission. I am Michael.  Good day."

EMD

waforbes100

• I love You, Universal FATHER!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 09:47:07 PM »
Ron and Michael, I am most grateful for this super treasure of insight and Revelation provided here. I feel that I have received a generous helping of Spirit Goodness! Hugs, kisses, and a thousand thank You's.

Regarding question #2, you are right, Ron. It is a very poorly placed question, and I now see how wrong of me to place it here. I will now admit, to my shame (and with deep apologies to Michael and you), the context behind it: (a) it is completely un-related to the topic under discussion; (b) it is a burning question I have had since two weeks ago. (c) I should have asked it under its own topic. (d) Two weeks ago I was in physical attendance at a presentation by a Holocaust survivor, who was a prisoner in one of Hitler's death camps, and lost her father and brother to the camps. I had since yearned to understand Michael's perspective regarding the desperate state of world affairs during that time (Holocaust/World War 2 period) - which seem so much worse than these present, albeit unrelentingly turbulent, times.

I unequivocally associate the modus operandi of Nazi Germany with the vile, hateful, spitefulness of Caligastia. I find nothing about it credit-worthy.

I imagine that many believers during those days (Holocaust/World War 2) thought that the world was in the midst of apocalyptic times, and that Jesus was about to return...
...Does Michael of Nebadon view Urantia today to be in more dire straits (in any way) than during those awful times (Holocaust/World War 2). Do you, Ron?

All Love & Gratitude,
Walt

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2017, 10:47:35 AM »
As I am sitting here rereading this somewhat difficult yet fascinating and important post I am wondering about this statement:

"As God the Supreme, in this matter, I see no point placing Michael into a jurisdictional cleavage further.  But I must aver to the idea that my reign is Paradisiacal and the reign of Michael is of a Local Universe that pretends to have full jurisdiction over Urantia which Michael does not have, and that is because Califax now rules as its Planetary Prince, and since it is the Father who now rules Urantia, and not the Magisterial Sons, or the Bestowal Sons of Scion or Prion, or does the Infinite Spirit through the Creative Spirit, that it is Califax who must render as the Father what decision must be made in this matter. "

Urantia has so many many instances where  it is so far removed from the usual ways of management and experience... Since Califax is now  the Planetary Price of Urantia as the Father this message further states:
" because Califax now rules as its Planetary Prince, and since it is the Father who now rules Urantia, and not the Magisterial Sons..."

and

"this as a most unusual situation where the Father rules a planet in a Local Universe to a planet Urantia already in default.  The Father sees Urantia as losing its life if it cannot be rendered as a familiar planet in the standard of creation that all other planets have to follow to be kept alive in the circuits of life-giving support for life on all planets."

Are their, among the other 36 planets that were involved with the rebellion, those planets where the Father has assumed this same type of personal rule and reign?

Also I am hopeful and anxious  to learn more in what this means:  "He is also God the Absolute in preternatural form "
  LarryG

« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 10:56:51 AM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2017, 01:57:39 PM »
Larry, I will write to the point of your two questions and then state something more.  I am privileged to hear Michael quite clearly this morning but I am not myself due to a cold and clear message from the Father that I am almost too ill to respond to anything today.  I only mention this because I had a near fainting spell earlier this morning and my head is still not clear and I really do not understand what is going on, but I received a massive injection before daybreak of mitochondria to right my system into a better stand before what I have to take on in a few short weeks.

Before I state anything more, they really made it clear before daybreak that I must stay in bed for the day, but I hate being in bed and insisted in getting up, and that is what started the problem.  In their statement to me this morning, they prepared me to take a big shot of vitamins too, and to tell me that one of the most important days in the universe and Urantia happens this February 26, 2017.  When I guess at it they refuse to answer anything further, and I would really like to hear you transmit too and see if this date comes up in your transmission too?  Please try the transmission ASAP if you will.  Same goes for the rest of you to transmit to see if this date comes up so strongly for you?

Now, I remind myself by quoting this paragraph from the Urantia Book so I get spellings right:

32.2.12 The universe of Nebadon now swings far to the south and east in the superuniverse circuit of Orvonton. The nearest neighboring universes are: Avalon, Henselon, Sanselon, Portalon, Wolvering, Fanoving, and Alvoring. [Ron: add Algoring as used below, and is related to Alvoring by virtue of containing double sun helixes the other Local Universes do not have any where else in Nebadon.]

The planets in Satania are nearly seven hundred (700) now.  The 37 Apostate Planets in Satania have been removed from Satania and placed in a new Planetary System including Urantia (606), Panoptia (605), and System Planets 607. 608. 609. 610. 612. 613. 614. 615. 616. 617.   I list them in executive order but in Satania, they are scattered in different places in space.  there are 12 planets named above that form a new solar extension of what used to be five suns that supported these 12 planets.  [. . . . redacted]

In the past we would have listed Urantia only, but the Father condemns the fact that it is these 12 planets which constantly renegade into Alvoring, Wolvering, Nebadon, and Sanselon, and a new one to the list above, Algoring.  I know really nothing about this stellum of Local Universes without Michael guiding us, but we, Salvington, have created a new Planetary System, they tell me is spelled,  Orvontonia.  That is new!  Orvontonia is spelled as I show it here, and the new Urantia Book will rename it something else, and until we have our revelation reprinted, Orvontonia will remain the reference name.

[. . . . redacted]

Norlatiadek is giving up the Planetary System of Satania.  Norlatiadek owns Orvontonia now which contains twelve planets by number listed above.  

URANTIA, (606), is one of 11 other planets the Father wishes to celebrate after the Magisterial Mission is over and will change the name of the planet Urantia when Serara and Monjoronson and the two Bestowal Magistrate Sons complete their Missions on Urantia.

URANTIA ( 606),  upon the completion of its Magisterial Mission and the Second Return of Jesus, will be renamed 501 [. . . this text redacted], and that is the new designation of the Experimental Series in Orvontonia,  as every tenth planet will be designated as something01.  Number 511 will be experimental, 521, 531, 541 and on up the scale of sequence shown here.

. . .

Califax -

"Second the changes of the Planetary System are huge and are bound to cause confusion early on, and I have suggested we start the process now to rename Urantia to 501 almost immediately.  the present plans ask that the name be changed over after Urantia's first stage of Light and Life, and I propose that is too long to know something "isn't" for so long a stretch.  They have battled this name change now for over two millennia and after Jesus arrived on Urantia, the name change seemed to disappear, and now it is back on as an agenda to be taken care of as noted above.

"Third, the settlement of the Planetary Supreme issue(s) is not over, and I aver to Michael since he is the Sovereign of Nebadon and is resplendent in his views on many controversial subjects.  I am the Father, and I give to Michael of Nebadon full value to his judgement and let this reside in his hands when the Council of Equilibrium is ready to operated we believe in two years.

"This is Califax.  We will fix the 501 problem shortly in a new post shortly.  Good day."

END
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 08:22:33 PM by Ron Besser »

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2017, 06:57:22 PM »
Teacher: Califax
Subject: Events of Import for You to Remember and Cherish for All Time
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date and Time: 20/02/2017 8.36am (AEDT) 9.36pm (GMT)

“Do not confuse the day Jesus arrives and the day of universal changes to be made, these two days are close but separate in function. Your planetary system changes occurs as we speak. This is Califax speaking here Sue, your Father, that I speak here with you. That date to be remembered is a day of infamy for you as a Finaliter because it is when I your Father affect a supreme change not only in you as Agondonters,  but in our spiritual circuits that I recalibrate in conjunction with better aligning your planetary system to greatly be proportioned to receive a great awakening in my circuits of choice for all of you.

“Urantia holds much potential for producing and creating children that can ascend in all likelihood in progressive stages due to inheriting a defaulted life that your world possesses. It is in light of your many struggles that you have experienced a great deal of anguish and difficulties that challlenges even the most ardent faith-agondonters that I can only marvel at your stubborn refusal to give in to relinquishing even me in you.

“Of course, the date is not of importance but the events in sequence that sets off a chain of consequential surprise in your wake. It is a moment in your time to remember for all eternity where I, your Father, make the moves like no other to cause such change on your world and upon your sister planets to see me vitally at work in the life of worlds that has gotten so sickened that it requires a good shot of my medicine to put it aright.

“The Sons of God and the Sons of Man will be working together soon enough. It is in your survival nature to do so as things turn to cause you to better behave in the way I set it for your own good and the good of others.

"Your old civilisation, the so-called ‘House that Jack Built’ is indeed collapsed to the point no one can rebuild it to it’s former part. It is in default. It has collapsed in its many structures that it will require a total restructure of the likes it has never seen before.  Serara, your Magisterial Son together with Monjoronson, will initiate that new gold standard that will override world currencies and make it a level playing ground for all nation-states to abide in and operate for the benefit of mutuality and stability.  This will undo the destabilising effect that your current financial operation is causing and it will stop immediately as soon as Serara introduces the measures necessary to realign world economic co-operation in the face of imminent natural catastrophes.

“This is a day where you see the two great episodes of time. One folds and is finished, the other is sprung into its many places to affect a great leverage of change and breathes new life for the people of Urantia who so survives the various natural incursions that occurs in your wake.

“Of course, this is turning into a lengthy transmission on your part after such a long interlude and I welcome you to the growing group of transmitters here to hear me well enough to receive such import that I know this long one is a breeze for you to do as you are naturally inclined to let me waffle on as long as you can hold the line with me.  Many a time I came, but you were too often too tired to take it, but today you are well relaxed and rested to take this with me and I am happy to see your steady progress in supplication with me, your Father, and with your budding Adjuster who confides in me to say what a potential you are as a Finaliter of my choice.  No doubt you know what that means and it is what we are here to do to reap as many of you that hail from such defaulted worlds as you originate from as you are most tested and purified beyond the borders of impunity that I make amends for most of you.

“I know this got off subject and I wish to state it clearly, you are all important to me and as your newly appointed Planetary Prince, I Califax,  hold you in my hand and count your days well enough to know who is with me and who is not.

"You are surprised with that statement Sue, as it stands as a reckoning with me and so it is. I am Father and it is I that make amends to get this world and her inhabitants to stand better as it should and know it’s rightful place in universal affairs. You keep pressing me for the date when I keep pressing you to know it is not a day to remember, but the moment in your young life that changes everything that you are with the Father of All. Isn’t this the most important of all your days on this miserable planet to know that you are loved beyond measure and I make it so clear the path I set for each of you to walk in it with your heart in with mine? This is your inheritance, it was taken from you aeons ago and I bring it back for each of you to claim as your own in accordance to your will.

“The date Ron was given is short of two days of your birthday, it is not to be confused to be a day but an event of proportionate sequence in your time to be remembered forever more as I set in motion changes that is both on a personal, as well as a universal level of operation.

“Thank you for your time with me Sue as you sit to take what I speak and I congratulate you for your efforts to persist even as hard as it is to know what it is I speak of here. A lot of new things are coming down the pike soon enough and it is a refreshing air for all of you to take in. Thank you and have a good day.”

End. (9.25amAEDT)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2017, 09:31:20 PM »
The NovaPrime response was to the gay issues and was moved to the Category at the bottom of the forum which discusses those issues along with my response.  I do request what such good ideas like NovaPrime presented are used are for debate and not hidden under things like Supremacy which does not belong in gay discussions.  Use this link to view the two moved posts to the new Category where it is discussed.   See http://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=5806.0

Thank you
Ron Besser

HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Barato Sites
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2017, 05:36:57 PM »
Why the mother spirit is sometimes called Gaia (which means Earth, which is the human name to our planet, which is also related to some greek mythology all that. )
^_^