Author Topic: Kyle Snowberger introduction and how I was led to Serara  (Read 1292 times)

ksnowberger17

• seeking Truth and the Father's Will by stillness
    • View Profile
    • Email
Kyle Snowberger introduction and how I was led to Serara
« on: February 21, 2017, 10:30:56 AM »
Friends,

My name is Kyle Snowberger and I am 23 years old living in Wichita KS. Growing up, I was always rather spiritual, and still attended church through college when it wasn't "cool" to do so. I could at times throughout my life a subtle pressure or leaning in my mind or thoughts that were 'not my own' persay. I realize now that is my Thought Adjuster and other Celestials. I have read in the Teaching Missions that everyone who finds the Urantia Book is meant to discover it and understand what it truly is- the beginning of the fifth Epochal revelation. I discovered the Urantia book in November 2016 after I was layed-off from my first engineering job. Only after I hat put my grief and anger behind me was I led to discover the Urantia Foundation website. 

In December and January, I have dedicated much time to the study of the Urantia Book, but I cannot claim to have read it cover to cover. I still have much to learn, and I know being among a community where I can learn and help others to learn is what I am meant to do. I then found the Nordan Symposia on Daynal Institute and began reading posts from the Teaching Mission.

To better reinforce my faith, my Thought Adjuster led me to volunteer my time (while still unemployed) at the Botanica Gardens here in Wichita. On the first day that I volunteered, I met another volunteer, Matt, who has had part of this greater truth revealed to him. We discussed Michael, The Unity that speak to him, and how to practice mercy.

Finally, I just discovered Serara.org! I am so happy and excited to be your brother in this great adventure! I fully believe and have faith in what I am reading and in the Teaching Mission. I guess that would make me an Agondonter. 

I have many questions moving forward, but I know the most important, is what can I do to help serve? I have just begun fledgling attempts to be a T/R, and greatly look forward to advice and assistance from those who have experience channeling the divine messages. The other task that I feel I am being called to is to help manifest to some degree what Paulo revealed to the Spokane TeaM on 5-12-2001 : "You have stood up with the Father holding onto your hand and now you're looking around and scrambling. Soon you'll be on your feet and running pell mell into the galactic adventures that are your birthright." I care a lot about sustainability including the sustainability of our species, which is leading me to design a space torus and the means to actually implement and "get it up there". But I know ultimately I am to listen and do the Father's Will. 

Thank you for the sincere welcome, Daniel. I look forward to getting to know others on this forum as well.

your brother in this mission,
-Kyle 
your brother in peace,
-Kyle

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Kyle Snowberger introduction and how I was led to Serara
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 10:57:50 AM »
Hi Kyle, I greet you a warm welcome to this forum where, without doubt, you have been guided. You will see by yourself that this is the place to be, to learn and to grow spiritually, new as well as old timers. Feel free to ask questions, there is always someone to help, you are at home here, don't be shy.

Clency  
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 11:11:49 AM »
 :)Well,..., welcome my dear brother Kyle!

I believe that our Thoughts Adjusters do a lot of wonder with us humans, that is, ..., "The True Believers!

One thing that you have probably noticed while reading the Urantia book, that it is simply "THE BOOK" that will completely change your life, your way of thinking, the way to best understand "WHY" of your existence here on Earth.

Kyle, my friend, welcome in this wonderful forum of Serara.

You'll find several new brothers and sisters full of love, of their know-how, you will realize that, this is the best place to find the answers to your questions because the people here are extremely bright and intentioned.

I agree with you, you have been led here by Serara and probably by other "Heavenly Friends".

I wish you a lot of pleasure to discover with us and to embark on this new adventure, which will be the most special of your life.

Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 11:12:02 AM »
Kyle,

Welcome, welcome, welcome!  We are all yet but babes in the grand adventure of discovery set before us, sitting at the feet of our celestial brethren and our Father Fragment (Thought Adjuster) within.  Fasten your seatbelt for, to quote the Urantia Book in an excerpt from paper 117:4.14,  “When man consecrates his will to the doing of the Father's will, when man gives God all that he has, then does God make that man more than he is.

Sincerely
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 11:17:51 AM »
Hello Kyle!   Welcome to our family!   Everyone who arrives here is supposed to be here.  There are no mistakes.   I enjoyed reading your introduction.   Being a former "neighbor" from Carlisle,  I drove down that winding road to your hometown often.  

I hope you find what you are looking for here.   Grab a cup of coffee and join us whenever you can.  You are most welcome here!  .................Allie

"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 11:46:30 AM »
Welcome to our new brother in the Spirit, Kyle.  You will enjoy your being a member of this fantastic and informative forum.  All of us here do our best to serve the Father and Serara on this great Mission.  Christ Michael has given me some valuable information that will help me to grow in spirituality.   I am sure that you to were led to this sight.  Daniel was also instrumental in inviting me to the forum.  Welcome and come often.
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

jlivengood

• "Make it so, Number One." Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 12:18:42 PM »
Hi, Kyle--
Jim Livengood here, and welcome. I lived in Wichita during the 80s along with my wife and 2 sons. I worked on McConnell AFB, running the base water system.
It's good to see some younger folks joining in and providing your fresh views, as many of our treasured members are of an age.
Again, welcome. I'm sure you will find the forum fascinating and we look forward to getting to know you (and other recent members) better through your insights.
Jim
"Don't forget that Jesus never was elected; still we remember His name . . . "
David Amram (composer) "Message to the Politicians of the World"

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2017, 06:41:41 PM »
Hello Kyle,
Welcome to our forum.  You will find much to interest you here as well as some good friends.  I urge you to keep reading the Urantia Book.  Things will become clearer as you master the concepts contained there.  Many changes are coming to our world and the more people who understand the truth, the better for all of us.  I hope you can feel at home here.

Domtia, Roger
If people acted like they were in heaven, we would have heaven on earth.

ssigarto

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2017, 09:16:29 PM »
Welcome Kyle.  You will find this family very warm and welcoming.  Your TA brought you here as ours did the same for us.  You will enjoy your time here and like us always be searching for the new posts and spend endless hours in the archives.

Sam
Choose being kind over being right and you will be right every time.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2017, 01:04:13 AM »
Hello Kyle,
I read your intro and I feel strongly that I must urge you to continue apace with reading the Urantia Book as this will answer many questions you may have as it did for me.  Upon completion of reading the Urantia Book you are going to see what a blessing it is that you have found this site to follow up from completing the Urantia Book.  Until you have satisfied this step you will not see nor understand the length and breath of what is conveyed in these deliberations as you will need to absorb a lot of the concepts that is yet there for you to read and take in for yourself.  Be mindful you are of a tender young age and most of us here have gone through many paces in life to see so much and take that step in the deep end of a revelation unlike anything we have ever seen before. It is profound and it is to be respected with the gravity it deserves. 

I think you need to take one step at a time and let each step that you take have its affect on you so that you can see and know how the Father works in your life, it is a journey and one that is eternal. Take a breath mate, take the time to smell the roses and appreciate the divine Papers that is truly a gift to and for us all from the Father.  Just know there is plenty of time later on to get active in many things, but first be attentive to your Adjuster who seeks for you to seek the higher meanings and that can begin by reading The Urantia Book.  It is a heady, deep and profound read and one that I am sure to both answer and fulfill what you seek. My Adjuster, Pre'Mtor, has prompted me immediately to transfer these words to you, "get reading and let the revelation do the work it is meant to do for you Kyle, Sue here is adamant with me that it is imperative to get this read under your belt before you even go any further...you are lead on this course to see it through as you are guided by your Adjuster to find it and follow it through faithfully to the last page.."

Welcome Kyle and I pray that for you to keep loyal to reading and your study will have its benefits for you in your walk with God in you.

Your Sister in Christ,
Sue/7inOcean

Geoff606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2017, 02:30:34 AM »
A warm welcome to you, Kyle!

I'm late with my greeting but wanted to thank you for joining the Serara Forum. Had I found this group back in 1975, I would have eagerly signed up. But alas, back then you carried a heavy book around, at least I did. I carried the Urantia Book, the CONCORDEX by Clyde Bedell and a study guide to relate passages in the Bible to where you could find that information in the Urantia Book. I had them in a leather case I had with me constantly, so that I could tell people I met just how important this "good news" was!

I subsequently gave the whole parcel to the pastor at Faith Center in Eugene, Oregon, a few weeks after I was baptized in the Holy Spirit there. I waited in line until he was in front of me, held out the leather bag and said "This is my fleece. I give it to you because I believe it is what it proclaims to be, the fifth revelation of truth to our planet. Take ten years reading it if you need to. It will lead your whole congregation to a Jesus you can only know after reading the Urantia Book."

He told me "Geoff, I'm going to BURN this book!  You get into your Bible--you'll find everything you need in there! "

This pastor has gone on to his morontia life, I would assume. He crashed his small plane coming home from southern Oregon quite a few years ago. I always wondered what really happened to that parcel of books. I trust they are in good hands...or ashes. But he knows now!

Just one of many stories that have made up my life. Kyle, I know you have been following your TA's leading for many years of your young life. I agree with Sue, that you should eat that UB up, digest it and then you'll know why we are all going to enjoy the outcome!  

Here's a short quote for us all from the Urantia Book:

137.8.12 “This new kingdom is like a seed growing in the good soil of a field. It does not attain full fruit quickly. There is an interval of time between the establishment of the kingdom in the soul of man and that hour when the kingdom ripens into the full fruit of everlasting righteousness and eternal salvation."

Again, thanks for joining, Kyle.

In Michael's Service,

Geoff

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2017, 04:08:03 AM »
Welcome Kyle. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are always served in due time in this room. Just take seat , Celestials will do the rest from Jerusem to Edentia where Andromodemeus has just arrived from his holdays on the Isle of Paradise!

There is also Paradise Califax to quench your appetite, here you'll go beyond TUB, you'll have the findings of various meetings of Creator Sons gathering Nebadon, Senselon, Alvoring Creator Sons to discuss issues of common interest. Muslims are also welcome as we do have some messages from Prophet Mohamet, noboby is forgotten, even some Buddhists are beginning to seize the big picture of the Paradise ascension career.  

Happy to have you here, I'm your African brother living in the deep heart of Africa to shed Paradise light in this dark corner of Urantia. Seraphernion is the capital planet-city of our loving Seraphim angels.

I have Seraphim Solimer for you via Felix Caro:

Solimer: Amongst the 10 circuits of educational spheres around Salvington, our capitol world, “Seraphernion”, is orbited by six other spheres, which follow a clockwise rotation around “Seraphernion”.

We start our education, after the first millennium since our creation, in the smaller orbiting spheres, before attending seraphic education on “Seraphernion”. As part of our extensive curriculum, we learn the basics of the jobs that we are to undertake, depending on our natural abilities to perform them.

Even though Mother Spirit seeks homogeneous perfection when we are projected, we do not come into existence that way. Some of us are inherently better administrators, some are better assistants, some come with a natural interest in divine law, etc. We can only presume that we are projected with diversity so that we develop ourselves in particular areas according to Father’s plan, and so that later we can strive towards perfection by mastering all other areas of seraphic service.

During our second millennium of existence, we have our hands full with all of the knowledge that we must acquire before being assigned to the constellations. As Urantia is such a spiritually complicated and fascinating world at the same time, the seraphic “crème of the crop” of this local universe covets assignment to the constellation of Norlatiadek, in order to later apply for service in the system of Satania, and finally on Urantia.

Our education with the Melchizedeks is indeed intense and involves the understanding on how rebellions, such as Lucifer’s, manifest themselves and all the ways in which mortals as well as celestials are affected by them. We also learn the rudiments of ministry in worlds affected by rebellion, as well as the operating procedures employed by the universal administration when dealing with them.

As far as Satania and Urantia are concerned, not much can be considered as “standard”, so a lot of the seraphic education will have to be learned “in the field” and as it develops. Millennia from now, the many lessons that are being now learned on Urantia will become standard and provide “textbook” cases on rebellion suppression and prevention with Paradise intervention. We are very applied and avid students, we learned our lessons well, and we will not fail the Universal Father in our endeavors in Nebadon. Learn your lessons “in the field” well, and put the experience to very good use in eternity."
---------------------
Dorian, the second Trailer is ready for French members, just view it, the English version will be available soon. I'll send it via respective emails as it is a little bit lengthy (10mn).

The Second Trailer targets Michael's training on Sonarington and Peripheral Paradise and his entrance into Orvonton with our Mother Nebadonia. It is wonderful, I'm assisted by a journalist in terms of communiation and voice off.  I also have an Advisor in terms of screen display, etc.

In Africa, the percentage of literacy is low, the Paradise Files give an imagery overview of Celestial worlds and Administration and facilitates understanding of Father's personal and impersonal realities.

In short, every chapter of the Urantia book will be covered by the Paradise Files as well as the various revelation taught on seraraforum, that's why the project is big. I'll follow all your advice to make it perfect, I still have the voice of the Celestial who met with me at the beach during my vision: "Assaley my Son, do you have my Files?" and I replied: "Yes, Father, here they are."

I need all the members support and guidance, as just two days ago Michael appeared to me and encouraged me to promote Salvington.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 06:09:14 AM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

ksnowberger17

• seeking Truth and the Father's Will by stillness
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2017, 05:35:01 PM »
Thank you all for the heartfelt messages, encouragement in reading TUB, and even divine transmissions on my behalf! Sorry, I am just getting back now- The setup of this forum is somewhat confusing to me. I am a millennial and I guess to me the SimpleMachines template we are using is a little clunky, but I'll put the effort in to get used to it! 
I had the honor to sit down with Lundco today for 3 hours to discuss TUB and the Magisterial Mission! It was amazing to be able to discuss what has been revealed to me already with someone who has likewise been enlightened to, and who can guide me in what I have yet to learn. 
I have been able to read halfway through TUB since January (I am a quick learner and fast reader, and I have to thank my parents fully for that and not my own ability/ intelligence). I am finding that many of the Truths revealed to me in TUB were one's that I had already come to comprehend, at least unconsciously. For example, I always had an innate sense that if all religions taught us to practice the Golden Rule, and the three most prevalent and successful organized religions looked upon Abraham similarly, want we know must be merely a piece of a larger Truth. And indeed TUB gave me the conscious confirmation in Paper 93. 
I will be reading the posts regularly, and if I may, I'll post some thoughts, and questions regularly to try to come up to speed with the Magisterial mission. I understand Ron has a big announcement coming on the 26th, I look forward to what the Father through Califax and Michael can tell us! 
your brother in peace,
-Kyle

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2017, 12:29:37 PM »
Dear Kyle, welcome to this International Forum on the Urantia Book. As far as possible I am reading the old messages that I could not read previously, including your personal presentation in this Serara Forum.
             In relation to the T / R transmission and reception service, I, too, am an apprentice, but I do have some observations that may be helpful, and if other transmitters and receivers - T / R would like to add their views, I believe it will be important for Reflection of all.
               In my view, the main thing is constant reflection, in search of self-knowledge. Seek to know and advance spiritually, with positive moral decisions. Seek to reflect on mistakes and mistakes and try to find solutions to overcome these difficulties. Seeking perfection, and advancing circle by circle in the cosmic consciousness of spirituality itself, we can hear God more clearly through the Thought Adjuster, which is the fragment of God that is in the minds of people who believe in God.
              The first conversations, then, are with the Thought Adjuster when, for example, we ask for advice. And then we do some other activity. And suddenly, when we least expect it, comes the still voice of the Thought Adjuster providing the advice we ask for.
               Later, the first celestial beings that are usually easier to talk, in my opinion, are Michael of Nebadon and the Divine Minister Nebadonia, precisely because the "Spirit of Truth" of Michael of Nebadon (Jesus) and the "Holy Spirit "Of the Divine Minister Nebadonia are made available to human beings who seek this divine energy and full of light and wisdom.
             And later, we talked to other celestial beings. When you want to converse with a celestial being specifically, use the thought to seek a connection with the celestial being you wish to converse by quoting your name in thought.
              Yes, stillness is a stage before transmission. Stillness which is a mixture of "Oriental" meditation and "Western" prayer, searching for silence in the mind, saying (in your mind through thought), for example, when a "material" thought comes to everyday questions: - I I will think about it, later, only later (on the everyday or "material" issue), for now I want the silence of the mind.
                When a recent orientation arrived at this Forum Serara, preferably to do the oral transmissions, I have noticed that this form of transmission with audio recording, makes me have more security. It may be a personal response to my personality type but I have noticed that oral transmission with audio recording is a type of communication that provides a unique personal experience in this service that seeks the light of God.
                Well, I repeat that I am an apprentice in the transmissions and receptions - T / R, but it is precisely with practice, with the experience that one can advance. May the light of God always enlighten you. Julio.
=== 
Caro Kyle, seja muito bem-vindo neste Fórum Internacional sobre o Livro de Urantia. A medida do possível eu estou lendo as mensagens antigas que eu não pude ler anteriormente, inclusive, sua apresentação pessoal neste Fórum Serara. 
            Em relação ao serviço como transmissão e recepção T/R, eu, também, sou um aprendiz, mas tenho algumas observações que podem ser úteis, e se outros transmissores e receptores - T/R quiserem acrescentar suas opiniões, eu acredito que será importante para reflexão de todos. 
             Ao meu ver, o principal é a reflexão constante, em busca do auto-conhecimento. Buscar se conhecer e avançar espiritualmente, com decisões morais positivas. Buscar refletir nos erros e nos equivocos e tentar achar soluções para que supere estas dificuldades. Buscando o aperfeiçoamento, e avançando círculo a círculo na consciência cósmica da própria espiritualidade, conseguimos ouvir, mais claramente, Deus, através do Ajustador do Pensamento, que é o fragmento de Deus que está nas mentes das pessoas que acreditam em Deus. 
             As primeiras conversas, são, então com o próprio Ajustador do Pensamento, quando, por exemplo, pedimos conselhos. E depois fazemos alguma outra atividade. E de repente, quando menos esperamos, vem a voz mansa do Ajustador do Pensamento fornecendo o conselho que nós pedimos. 
            Mais tarde, os primeiros seres celestiais que normalmente é mais fácil de conversar, ao meu ver, são Michael de Nebadon e a Ministra Divina Nebadônia, justamente, porque o "Espirito da Verdade" de Michael de Nebadon (Jesus) e o "Espirito Santo" da Ministra Divina Nebadônia são disponibilizados para os seres humanos que buscam esta energia divina e cheia de luz e sabedoria. 
             E mais tarde, conversamos com outros seres celestiais. Quando você quer conversar com um ser celestial especificamente, use o pensamento para buscar uma ligação com o ser celestial que deseja conversar, citando o seu nome em pensamento. 
             Sim, a quietude é um estágio antes da transmissão. Quietude que é uma mistura da meditação "oriental" e a oração "ocidental", em busca de silêncio na mente, dizendo (em sua mente através do pensamento), por exemplo, quando vem um pensamento "material" de questões cotidianas: - Eu vou pensar sobre isso, mais tarde, somente depois (sobre a questão cotidiana ou "material"), pois agora eu quero o silêncio da mente.
               Quando uma orientação recente chegou neste Fórum Serara, de preferência para fazer as  transmissões orais, tenho notado que esta forma de transmissão com gravação de áudio, me faz ter mais segurança. Pode ser uma resposta pessoal ao meu tipo de personalidade, mas eu tenho notado que a transmissão oral com gravação de áudio é um tipo de comunicação que fornece uma experiência pessoal única neste serviço que busca a luz de Deus.
               Bem, repito que sou aprendiz nas transmissões e recepções - T / R, mas é precisamente com a prática, com a experiência que se pode avançar. Que a luz de Deus sempre ilumine você. Julio

Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)