Author Topic: Jesus Asks? Why Have A New Urantia Book at All?  (Read 3167 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Jesus Asks? Why Have A New Urantia Book at All?
« on: April 11, 2017, 04:35:33 PM »
Today is April 11, 2017.  Suddenly the human side of what is to be the Magisterial Mission on Urantia, needs to clarify its purpose and its text book reference for what is coming.  Jesus has been kind of enough to help me out with this in some cases so not all of the thinking is my analysis but spoke commentary through me to talk about the text book revelation as it occurs today now.

First my thinking:
I am gradually concluding that the Magisterial Mission is off putting several key elements of its plans to revise Urantia and its looming decision to reverse engineer the old Urantia Book into a duplication of what the old Urantia Book should have been in the first place.  I hope you reading this understand the concept of reverse engineering.  If not let me explain that when you take a machine and install it in the factory, and it hardly works at all to do what it was supposed to do, you call the engineers at the factory that built it for you to come get the darn thing off the floor of the factor and have it work better for our production concerns.  That means the engineer that built the machine in the first place must  take it home, tear it down and take off its covers, and rethink how it was put together and why it can't work under the real world conditions.  I think God and Nebadon have concluded that a new Urantia Book is not the answer, but that to reverse engineer the present Urantia Book is the key to an efficient success.

I think the Magisterial Mission is asking  to reverse engineer the old book now.

I also think they want it in place yesterday and to destroy all old copies of the old publication made in 1955 and revised many times in many different publication revisions since then.  That means all of our discussions in this thread have gradually been revised toward this point and I am suggesting I need to clean out all threads here so to reduce confusion about what is to be produced shortly by Mantutia Melchizedek to save the day with all the work he has done to revise a book that needs revision very badly.

Second, the Magisterial Mission is not modified - at least that is what is filtering through to my very sore head over this and I hold them fair and honest and we humans pretty dumb to be led down a path into a meadow of fairy tales.  Why the tales got produced is partly MY fault, as I saw now point in holding those who work here so hard to no view of what is to be.  We need some context to discuss what we we hoped for, but I digress. God wants to clear the Lucifer Rebellion, the Caligastia stain of iniquity, and many other wrongs developing on the face of earth at this time.  The result is we are left in the ten plus years of the expectation we have a growing concern-- and maybe so anyhow-- but we are now modifying so much around the Mission, we are having very little to be for and stay in for the long term.

I am not doing this to scare you or flush you off the discussion form.  Seems to me you need it all the more as we address something coming in from the outside of the Mission plans that disrupts the Mission plans so much, that the Jesus Adjuster, Sananda, has retreated to His Home Base of Divinington.  It reminds me of a wrestling match where both wrestlers have to go to neutral corners and wait for the referee to allow them to compete.  The toruble is my imagination is not strong enough to understand why an outside referee?  Why a contest that contributes danger to Urantia, yo you? to me? to others we do not even know in this drama.

Third, something so equivocal as a change is issuing a new Urantia Book has to be unusually valid for all participants t o recognize that change is in process.  Our expectations were for the new Urantia Book to be in seven volumes issued over two years.  Then it was revised to ten volumes, then six, and now ONE.  It was to be delivered in seven volumes to me at my home in a presentation case two years.  Now they hold it back and for me to see until they have a working copy ready to start the presses over again and issue it MAYBE in two years.  I know most of you followed this well, and I want to remove all posts to this post since the other trheads dealt with a completely different version of what was to be done.

Fourth, I see Mantutia approach and he has some glad tidings for us maybe:

Mantutia - "I hold Ron dear and he is making the case for me even as Jesus watches somewhat nonchalantly as we demolish the old ideas of how to publish the revised Urantia Book shortly.  One volume: that is what we are back to once more and the idea of a Urantia Book Foundation is not longer sustained but the old Urantia Foundation will be revised and made available to us shortly.  Yours truly detests the old Foundation for what it has done to the world and the revelation, and those who now run it will be summarily removed and the Foundation moved east to the York area for administrative purposes.  I state this categorically as Ron is not used to having rugs pulled out from under him, but the Father sees no point starting all over again.  We now address another serious problem.

"Ron has already established The Urantia Book Foundation in trust for us.   It will be used inside the old Urantia Foundation (moved east), and then it will dominate all of the transactions for the operation of the new Urantia Book when we have sufficient copies to mount yet a third revelation to be called something else but never again do we call it The URANTIA Book.

As Mantutia Melchizedek, I never dreamed we would go through all these changes on Urantia and by 2017 in April of that year, never have published one page of all my revisions to the old Urantia Book.  But we have and we see Ron fidget over changes he cannot abide with an old Foundation that is useless in creativity and goodness to its readership.  He accepts this is what we are to do and see how it can work, but he considers the old Foundation to be a stain on the trust of the Father.  In this we concur and Michael himself wished dissolved but the Father insisted it had its moments of triumph.  Good.  Now that we have this studied, I propose the following to consider:

1) The new Urantia Book has almost the identical number of pages as the ole Urantia Book, but maybe fifty new pages more;

2) The old Urantia book will be sold for scrap.  You hold about three copies new in your cellar and they can be kept as mementos of this era to pass quickly.

3) Keep all new Urantia Books in the cellar and no new distribution until we say so.  We will provide Ron fifty new ones and the rest to go into cold storage elsewhere.  Distribution will not begin distribution until 2019 or later.

4) Keep all new volumes under lock and key and you have a huge new safe to do that.  That safe could withstand a million dollars in it but that we will proved elsewhere for distribution.  Be assured Ron your life is saved for the most part because you love God and he loves you and this mess you currently are in will be cleared quickly..

5) The new Urantia Book will not be called the Urantia Book, but something else that does not gag Ron just by saying it. 

6) The new Urantia Book is a great deal less than what we wanted, but now we have to go back to baby steps to get it recognized and ready for a large readership.  You are not alone Ron to lament the beautiful language of the first disappearing so you can get the regenerated minds of man on Urantia to cope with meaning again.

7) The parade of inefficient readers will finish.  Many who pick up the book are irrelevant to the discover of God on Urantia, and you Ron will be heading a Commission to understand more about a readership that has turned vile and nasty over change in spite of their decision to love their Urantia Book as is.

Finally, I Mantutia will arrive at 2709 Sunset Lane, and I will personally annotate a signed copy from me to you and that is supremely important to you if I dare do it.  I am seriously alone in the production of this book and I care that it be prized as Ron prizes and he will be glad to know that Machiventa Melchizedek may do it too.  completing this post with the relevant information to be shared as best we can, the Magisterial Mission is not defaulting but the Return of Jesus is so fraught with the danger of assassination, it is called off for years.  Jesus will return to Paradise and remove his human cloins and be done with the venture perhaps for another century. [Ron: I meant the word "cloins" as dictated]

Jesus - Now that I am outed one must understand this was not my decision alone to abort the Second Return.  Rather and I have looked at it over and over and see nothing to help us or the Apostles or anyone else.  this aborts the appearance of Paul of Tarsus and my Apostles with the mostest, John and Peter.  I regret having to find out the hard way that Ron has been playing seer so long he forget he cannot do all the work himself, yet Sue handed him the pitch that ended the charade of a Second Coming, and we are delighted to rest our head and hold back our tears for mankind, and to let the Magisterial Sons do their work for centuries perhaps.  Ron holeds me dear and wanted to tear bread with me briefly and then go to work with us in the Temple.  The Temple will appear shortly Ron in its own place near the York, Pa., area. I have said too much already, but I appreciate being able to say it now rather than through a long dissertation by the Father to some new Transmitter who is not expecting such an important message. I am Jesus, and very soon: good bye for perhaps centuries."

Ron - I summarize:

1) The new Urantia Book is coming and is ONE volume alone and not for distribution until, perhaps, 2019.

2) I am pleased to learn I will be given a presentation copy to mark the anniversary of the new book and it will be on display at 2709 Sunset Lane to see by visitors as they may arrive with or without a Magisterial Mission is process.

3) I will receive 50 new copies to be placed in the safe and await instructions on what to do with them later.

4) JESUS cannot provide the Second Return as promised ten years ago openly in transmissions.  He returns to teaching the Transcendental interests on Paradise soon.

5) Sananda now tarries on Divinington and awaits the Father's instructions to decide what a Personalized Adjuster of a Bestowal Son is to do in the meantime?

6) And finally, the Magisterial Mission has one over ridning desire and t hat is to get started with or without Michael beside Jesus when it begins.

Ron here - Readers MUST understand if they wish to participate that the rug has been pulled up again, and please take the time to review the changes I spotted and the consequences as told to you by Michael, Jesus, Mantutia and others to speak soon.

Mantutia Melchizedek - "Ron has once more lanced the boil of trouble we have on the spirit worlds when we have changed the promise to do something so much we have a hard time explaining ourselves.  This time we hear it from Ron, and not Father, but Ron is so well connected he fails no test we send him providing he understands it is a test and not a disaster of his own making.  It is incumbent that others speak on this subject and that Ron erase all threads in this department so this one provides the latest information for the foreseeable future. We conclude the following: I will address the assembly of a Symposium when Jesus is allowed to go home to teach and we understand Michael's role and how he intends to run the Mission from Salvington if that is what he wishes to do.  Ron is determined to make sure all catch this immense change and will likely employ other up here to be sure readers know what they are talking about now.  Good day."

Michael of Nebadon:
"I close this post with a little prayer for Ron and his complaints so numerous we have no space here for them to be listed.  But we do hear him wonder out loud what this means to his illness and that we suggest that Jesus allow him to understand that the last thing he will do when he leaves Urantia is ask the Father to forgive Ron trying to run the Magisterial Mission for Jesus and Michael.  I am choosy whom I associate with and ron is the most fun I have ever had being a Creator Son working my creatures to get something done.  We wish Jesus and Mother Spirit and Michael and Margul and Farrington and others to stand briefly at attention as we say goodbye to the Second Return, and hello to others who will now join that Jesus is excused for a few centuries to reconnoiter what is to really be done with Urantian fellows below.  Good day."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

niant2

• Antonio
    • MSN Messenger - antoniodistephano@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Jesus Asks? Why Have A New Urantia Book at All?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 05:09:17 PM »
 :-\
There, my Eternal Father, ... I am extremely sad!!!!

As they say, you are the boss!!!!

Goodbye my beloved Jesus!!!!,..., excuse me, but,..., I wonder what is the use of continuing to live now in this cursed rotten world!!!!
:-[ :-\ :'(
John 20:31

31 But these are written that you may believe[a] that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 10:16:59 PM »
Hi All,
One item comes to mind concerning the cancellation of the Return: the shelving of some of our most poignant. fervent desires so see our planet, and it's people celebrate the return, and come to the knowledge of who Jesus is, what he is, and what he brings. I am sad that in a way, we will not see ourselves vindicated in the eyes of our families, friends, society. It is like being at square one, again...and this time for a long time...,we will not see this in our lifetime here, and perhaps, neither will our children...our grandchildren...maybe. My sadness is indeed heavy.
Domtia.
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

waforbes100

• I love You, Universal FATHER!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 02:27:54 AM »
@Bradcooke & Niant2: just a minute...please note that while The Return has been clothed in the schedule of another era (i.e. century), we are told "...the Magisterial Mission is not defaulting..." - by Jesus, as transmitted by Ron above. Jesus also indicates that while he will 'have hands off Urantia' for the foreseeable future, he will be content to "...let the Magisterial Sons do their work for centuries perhaps."

While I am suggesting that one may still keep a candle of hope burning for some Advent/Mission, I do acknowledge Sananda's statement indicating that the imminence of any Advent happening is at best, tentative: as transmitted by Ron, Sanada's statement is "No Mission unless the Father decides it is in his interest to have one on a planet he detests and will not have in his universe very soon." - which was said in the context (a leading statement in the same paragraph) of "The Father is disgusted with Urantia." see: http://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=6158.0

Therefore, although there is reason to believe that all Advents/Missions are again delayed (within the framework of reality to which we are submitted), let's be clear that Ron's transmissions on April 11th, 2017 (yesterday) are not an indication that ALL Missions/Advents are delayed beyond our lifetime. Be clear, that currently, ONLY The Return is delayed beyond our mortal lifetime (possibly centuries).

For perspective, it may soothingly help to be reminded that disappointments related to Corrective Time announcements have been going on for more than 10 (ten) years now. You have a lot of company AND you are in the company of veterans significantly more 'seasoned' than us three! ;)  In January, I asserted that the remainder of this year would [unfortunately] be 'quiet' - and I deleted the statement because of the harm it may have caused to my siblings here (as I said I would be thus considerate). However, when I made that statement, I couldn't have imagined 'centuries' of delay. At the same time, I still note that The Celestials have been known to change Their Minds, and may yet revert to the prior schedule - or close to it. Either way, Their Minds are not yet made up on the plan for Urantia; thus, I suggest: stay tuned. Let's see what happens in the next 10 years. ;) (Please stay alive 'till then ;D )

I also note that Jesus' disciples faced repeated and similar or greater deep-seated disappointment as they persisted in expecting Jesus to usher in an apocalyptic reign of His kingdom on earth. We, perhaps, would not dare to consider ourselves to be in their situation (entrenched misperception, or daft in understanding). We probably believe that were we faced with their same test today, given what we know now, we would not fall prey to their misconceptions and consequent self-induced disappointments! But...

Aha! We may very well be making our own version of their mistake...perhaps in another life-phase (for example, morontial), we will marvel that we were equally unable to see things as clearly as we should have been able, in this time of our mortal lifetime!

Does this all not sometimes feel like The Ultimate Interactive Virtual Reality Game? Do you not sometimes wonder what 'clarity' will look like 'on the other side'? ;D

Maybe we're all being a Reality Show to some unseen audience! If so, I say, let's give 'em the show of their lives! ;D

All Love & Glee,
Walt
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 02:33:21 AM by waforbes100 »

waforbes100

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 02:50:56 AM »
AND (further to what I've written above)...who knows: this could all still be some sort of test, as we were previously forewarned some time ago now.

AND: if it is all some test (or at least partially so), who is to say that the purpose of the testing is limited to our mortal lifetime? The testing could be preparation for something well beyond this mortal lifetime! Therefore, even if any (or all) of us were to approach our mortal life's end WITHOUT seeing ANYTHING come to pass, we could still hope/believe and even know, that this ride was not in vain.

Test or no test, I must say that over the years, I have found the content here to be among the most compelling imaginable legitimizing the expectation of an Advent! Wow!

All Love & Glee,
Walt

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2017, 09:29:18 AM »
My friend Walt,
I love to read your post that for the most part are filled with such positive thought.  I have only been a member for roughly ten months now and have been witness to quite a few cancellations in that short time.  Yes I have been disappointed as I am sure others have been as well.  However, thanks to my good friend Daniel Alderfer I was warned not to get over excited about was was to transpire because of the many delays in the past.  Usually a short time later someone posts a message that somewhat explains the delay and usually it makes darn good sense.  Thank you Daniel for giving me that preventative vaccination against being let down too hard.

One question that has been puzzling me since hearing of Sananda leaving here for an unspecified time.  We were told that Jesus had already incarnated here on Earth.  If this is so and his Adjuster has taken leave of him, what happens to the flesh and blood man that we call Jesus.  Must he live his life out and once again die on our sick little planet, or will he be taken off by the Father and restored to spiritual form once again, like Machiaventia did when he left Abraham so long ago?

Just my mind as usual, filled with questions.  What are your thoughts on this question Walt?  I wonder if others on this forum have had similar thoughts.  If so maybe they will share them with us.

Take care Walt and I send you my love.
Dorian
Domtia
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2017, 09:55:34 AM »
My dear God, Universal Father of all, my beloved Jesus.

Even if fate has been changed with the postponement of Jesus' return, perhaps for centuries, however, I surrender my whole heart and mind to you and I pray for the success of the Magisterial Mission. Yes, I also felt in my heart that the misconceptions of Lucifer and Caligastia (though they were dead) left followers even today. And these followers of past misconceptions could bring about a new murder of Jesus, now in his Second Return. In this way, I believe this is one of the strong reasons for the decision to postpone Jesus' return.

Humbly, I ask forgiveness for my mistakes in my life, but in my heart and in my mind is the will to serve God, Father.

Perhaps the great challenge of our souls is to be proof of disappointment and the proof of disappointments.

I believe and I have faith that the will of God the Father represents the best for the whole universe of universes and I submit to the will of God the Father, whatever his will.

In my view, the decisions that are made and modified are a test, a trial, to be the proof of disappointments insofar as the will of God the Father is the main meaning of the whole universe of the universes. I just want to serve others, and in doing this, for me, everything is fine, even with simple everyday work, making a meal, for example, a hobby, a weekend leisure when I make a special meal for the Family, or doing my job as a Law Analyst, assisting in advising the Prosecutors.

With much love to all. 

Julio

===

Meu querido Deus, Pai Universal de Todos, meu amado Jesus. 

Mesmo que o destino tenha sido alterado, com o adiamento do retorno de Jesus, talvez por séculos, de qualquer forma, eu entrego todo meu coração e mente à vos e eu rezo para o sucesso da Missão Magisterial. Sim, eu também sentia, em meu coração que os equívocos de Lúcifer e Caligástia (apesar de estarem mortos) deixou seguidores, inclusive, na atualidade. E estes seguidores dos equívocos do passado poderiam ocasionar um novo assassinato de Jesus, agora em seu Segundo Retorno. Desta forma, eu acredito que esta seja uma das fortes razões para a decisão do adiamento do retorno de Jesus.

Com humildade, eu peço perdão por meus erros em minha vida, mas em meu coração e em minha mente está a vontade de servir a Deus, Pai. 

Talvez o grande desafio de nossas almas é ser à prova de decepções e à prova de desapontamentos. 

Eu acredito e tenho fé que a vontade de Deus, Pai representa o melhor para todo o universo dos universos e me submeto a vontade de Deus, Pai, seja qual for a sua vontade. 

Ao meu ver, as decisões que são tomadas e modificadas são um teste, uma provação, para sermos a prova de decepções na medida em que a vontade de Deus, Pai é o principal sentido de todo o universo do universos.  Apenas eu desejo servir aos semelhantes, e fazendo isto, para mim está tudo bem, mesmo com trabalhos simples do cotidiano, fazendo uma refeição, por exemplo, um hobbie, um lazer de final-de-semana quando eu faço uma refeição especial para os familiares, ou fazendo meu trabalho como Analista de Direito, ajudando, no assessoramento aos Promotores. 

Com muito amor a todos. 
Julio.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2017, 11:48:23 AM »
As all of you here who speak your mind, I also feel subsided by the latest news, but I am trying my best to keep myself well-balanced and not to fall down deep in a paranoia. I don't despair to be the witness, during my life time, of the kick-off of the MSM sooner than later.

I have been reading all the posts - transmissions and comments - relating to the delayed MSM and the deplorable calling-back of our Dear Jesus from His Second Return, trying to read between the lines, it seems to me there is a missing link in all that, but I don't know what. Let us wait and see what transpires next. Domtia

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

skip7

• gosh, what's next?
    • View Profile
    • allow the miracle of healing
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2017, 12:04:06 PM »

I am a relatively new member to this forum, however, this is my take concerning all events that were to take place. Nothing has happened or taken place as we were led to believe. Is this a test? Maybe? So, I try to, as often as I can, provide a positive spin on each life experience.
These particular experiences have reinforced, for me, the necessity of being in the present as much as I can! Whether Jesus returns today or tomorrow or the next day or week really makes no difference in the long run for me or you. Your and my job, if we decide to accept, is personality & Soul advancement. Pretty simple and straight forward.
My suspicion is we will get many, many soul lifting experience in the near term future.Whether Jesus returned or the Magistral Mission actually starts the opportunities to be of Service to Others will be immense.
For me, after I got over the disappointment several months ago, my focus has been on how to practice what I love in this life and that is to be of service to others and focus on the now. Relying on anything but the NOW and focusing on anything other then Soul advancement, I think, is wasting our precious time in this reality. We receive sufficient thoughts to ponder over and place in practice from our TR's over the days, weeks, and months which gives us plenty of work to do.  I try real hard to momentarily experience negative emotions as they happen and then allow these emotions to flow cleanly the body thinking, thank you for the experience.
Love all

Skip

esther

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2017, 01:45:38 PM »
Dear Brothers and Sisters, I agree with Skip and all who think our purpose in life is do the Father's will, meaning; do and be the best person that you possibly be!  To do that we need to be in contact with Spirit, indwelling Spirit, Michael Spirit, Mother Holy Spirit and guardian Angel.

Once you decide to do God's will, he will guide you and provide everything needed. We have only to trust Him. I'm not able to hear his small voice clearly, but  pay attention to his inspirations ,intuitions , and messages received  through the events and relationships in normal life.

This experience of being part of this forum meets lots of our needs as  ascenders;  we get to share  our experiences,challenges, beliefs, hopes, knowledge and Love. This by itself is hard to accomplish in only one place, but if you then add  the possibility to be part of a Mission with the Sons of God to benefit this world and the whole Universe in the process, feels like a dream  come true, does it not?

As all of us try to understand, why we are here, what should we learn from all this changes in plans, differences with other groups in the  UB community , are we being tested, observed, studied? The answer is yes, as we know experience is the best teacher.      Let continue our learning experience so that we can  add to the Supreme,without fear. Inspire by Spirit, trusting in the Goodness of the Father and being the Light, Love and Life that  He want us to be.       Blessings

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2017, 01:59:00 PM »
Skip fine post and keeping thing in the proper place that we should be in.

Ron H.

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2017, 02:28:08 PM »

I pray to God the Father to allow the decision to cancel Jesus' return to be changed so that our beloved Jesus returns as soon as possible to our humble planet soon and, if possible, before, together with or after the announcement of the Mission Magisterial.

I pray to God so that the light of God sensitizes the world leaders of the American and Russian governments and the other countries of the world to unite and guarantee the physical safety of Jesus on his second return, just as they would for the safety of one Important ruling leader of another country that was visiting his country.

I pray to God that the light of God sensitize the world leaders to reflect on the need for peace.

But in any case, above all else, I ask that the will of God, Father, be done whatever the will of God the Father, for I know in my heart that the wisdom and goodness of God- Father is infinite and bound to the destiny of the universe of universes.

Above all, I thank God. Thank you, God, Universal Father of all for all the good you have done in my life, whatever the destination. I love you intensely with all the intensity of my being.

=== 

Eu rezo a Deus, Pai para que permita que a decisão do cancelamento do retorno de Jesus seja alterada, para que nosso amado Jesus retorne o quanto antes ao nosso humilde planeta em breve, e se possível, antes, junto ou após o anúncio da Missão Magisterial.

Eu rezo para Deus, para que a luz de Deus sensibilize os líderes mundiais dos governos americano e russo e dos demais países do mundo para que se unam e garantam a segurança física de Jesus em seu segundo retorno, assim como fariam para a segurança de um líder governante importante de outro país que estivesse em visita a seu país.

Eu rezo para Deus para que a luz de Deus sensibilize os líderes mundiais para que reflitam sobre a necessidade da paz.

Mas seja como for, acima de tudo, eu peço que seja feita a vontade de Deus, Pai, seja qual for a vontade de Deus-Pai, pois eu sei, no fundo do meu coração, que a sabedoria e a bondade de Deus-Pai é infinita e está ligada ao destino do universo dos universos.

Acima de tudo eu agradeço a Deus. Obrigado, Deus, Pai Universal de Todos por tudo de bom que fez em minha vida, seja qual for o destino. Eu o amo intensamente com toda a intensidade do meu ser.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

waforbes100

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2017, 07:01:14 PM »
My friend Walt,
I love to read your post that for the most part are filled with such positive thought.  I have only been a member for roughly ten months now and have been witness to quite a few cancellations in that short time.  Yes I have been disappointed as I am sure others have been as well.  However, thanks to my good friend Daniel Alderfer I was warned not to get over excited about was was to transpire because of the many delays in the past.  Usually a short time later someone posts a message that somewhat explains the delay and usually it makes darn good sense.  Thank you Daniel for giving me that preventative vaccination against being let down too hard.

One question that has been puzzling me since hearing of Sananda leaving here for an unspecified time.  We were told that Jesus had already incarnated here on Earth.  If this is so and his Adjuster has taken leave of him, what happens to the flesh and blood man that we call Jesus.  Must he live his life out and once again die on our sick little planet, or will he be taken off by the Father and restored to spiritual form once again, like Machiaventia did when he left Abraham so long ago?

Just my mind as usual, filled with questions.  What are your thoughts on this question Walt?  I wonder if others on this forum have had similar thoughts.  If so maybe they will share them with us.

Take care Walt and I send you my love.
Dorian
Domtia

Dear brother Dorian, thank you for your generous words.

In answer to your question, based on what I have read on this forum, Jesus will return to his task of teaching Transcendentalers, after leaving Urantia (shortly, or already).

I hope it is ok to make further comment. As I am currently reading about the sufferings of Christ in the Urantia Book, I've started to think that the deplorable state of affairs on earth gave Jesus and other Celestials: (a) horribly frightening flash-backs of how His (Jesus') first Advent ended so painfully, and (b) they had a premonition of a repeat of horrible things to come, should he return to Urantia's current socio-political, economic, and spiritual climate. They (The Celestials) well know that Jesus could not be accepted without major controversy, nor the message well received that He had hoped to bring. Conditions are at this time untenable to an Effective and Successful Return - given Jesus' objectives.

Our current societies are not merely undeserving of Him, but are, moreover, spiritually handicapped to being receptive to the divine goodness He was coming to disseminate. Why go on a Mission of Love that You know would [overall] have negative impact, and bring unnecessary/pointless humiliation upon Yourself?

Christendom looks for Jesus to return in 'great power and bright glory' to violently & swiftly do away with 'the unrighteous' - which is so similar to the way the disciples expected Him (Jesus) to usher in the Kingdom of Heaven on earth, in their lifetime! If Jesus were coming in the manner that Christendom expects Him to return, then the world's current awful condition would only serve His purpose - allowing Him to demonstrate His Kingly Might, as opposed to being a deterrent.

However, I suspect that His planned approach was too mild to be of effective use in such a fractured, confused, and hostile world. It seems a if what we first need is a Magisterial Son Who will come with a Mighty Hand, and a determined objective to 'whip' this planet into shape! Hence, the Magisterial Son Mission is once again the leading Advent.

While I can think of a dozen (or more) solutions to resolve this mess that Urantia is in, I dare NOT utter (write) them, because I KNOW that such solutions MUST be foolish - given that The Celestials would not consider them - or that having considered such solutions, being in full wisdom, would not implement them.

While I have ached over this reality of Urantia, I am much comforted by the understanding that there exists a good and proper perspective that makes all of this easy to bear...I have not yet become fully conscious of such a perspective, however, I can feel it growing in me. I am content to let The Celestials direct how this great drama will play out - while at the same time being available to play whatever tiny part is desired of me.

It is what it is! ;D 

All Love & Glee,
Walt

mauricio

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2017, 07:55:05 PM »
Thank you Ron and the Magisterial Mission Commission for providing a new Urantia book in the near future as part of deep-learning planning. Thank you Father and all those involved for the mercy entrusted to us.

I take this opportunity to recognize my immaturity in front of Jerusem, Norlatiadek, Nebadon, Orvonton, Havona and Paradise

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2017, 09:42:27 PM »
Dear Walt,

Thank-you for stating what I have been turning over and over in  my mind! I am humble enough to accept any and all decisions that are made, and at the same time long for a solution that will lead our planet and it's leaders in the right direction. We have lost so much time in efforts to Light and life that I feel we are like the proverbial squirrel in a cage.
Let's see what the MSM brings forth, and what our Father decides is right.
Domtia.
The Glory of God is Intelligence...