Author Topic: RES. HALLS - CHAP. 6  (Read 628 times)

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
RES. HALLS - CHAP. 6
« on: June 03, 2017, 08:49:28 AM »
RESURRECTION HALL - Chapter 6 ~ Andon’s and Fonta’s Welcome ~

Kala and Saro noted the portions were not large, but each course was satisfying and packed a great deal of energy. Their nascent bodies were being invigorated for the first time by morontia sustenance while their minds were being filled with these first morontia experiences, the memories of which they will carry into eternity. Their souls were feeling the sublime satisfactions of new emergence and the vast potential for greater participation with and in the Adjuster. Rapid spiritual progress is at hand! After the fourth course, the main course, was served and slowly consumed--fostering universal expressions of pleasure and exclamations of delectability–the resurrectees received another welcome. This one from two remarkably luminous and perfectly proportioned beings who were called on stage by the host Companion. She embraced them and said in a touching and fraternal manner, “Most of you know of Urantia by now, number 606 of 619 inhabited planets in this System.

It is so well known because it is the planet where Michael, the sovereign leader of all Nebadon and eventual father of ten million inhabited worlds, bestowed himself for the seventh and final time, incarnating in person. A million Urantia years before Michael incarnated as Jesus the first two humans emerged. They were the first on Urantia to receive divine Adjusters. Listen to their story. They long ago trod the path you are about to enter upon.” Kala and Saro well realized whose presence they now beheld. The pair was struck by Andon's and Fonta's appearance, by their pronounced beauty, poise, symmetry, their divine and sublime composure.

They were seeing fused beings for the first time, ones like themselves, born as mere babes on Urantia. “We are the ancestral parents of the human race of Urantia. I am Fonta, this is Andon. Welcome to the newest members of our ever growing family of grandchildren who hail from Urantia. Welcome to all who ascended from the worlds of evolutionary development and soul -making, you who have endured the test of human incarnation, and come to this place for such honors as you have rightly earned. It was on this mansion that we too were resurrected. And we have since completed the course set for us by our wise leaders and able administrators. You may trust yourselves to their care.” Everyone was enthralled by the charm and gracious communications from this long-ago fused being.

Fonta’s words poured into their hearts and a divine kinship grew then and there. All banqueters were now realizing that fusion is their destiny too. Then Andon spoke, “After Fonta and I completed the Mansion world program and made the final choice to merge our souls with the Divine Indweller--the very same type of Indweller every one of you now host-- we were granted permission to ‘tarry for a season’ in the System, in order that we might greet and encourage ascenders like you who have emerged as new Morontia beings. “Yours is a great destiny, and we the Adjuster-fused call out to you from Jerusem and beyond, as far as Paradise, and declare that you too can find and secure the oneness of being in eternity that is your birthright. This is Our Father’s intention for you. Every facility and service you will require has been created and made available. Everyone and everything here will assist you in discovering and achieving your divine destiny, to become one with your indwelling God, as we have.” The entire arena was silent except for Andon’s rhapsodic voice. Most all were thinking what a worthy destiny he and Fonta have attained.

The seeds of enthusiasm for the divine path born on the evolutionary worlds are now germinating in the hearts, minds, and souls of each ascending pilgrim. Fonta added, “We would like to extend a special congratulatory welcome to the Agondonters, those of you who were born on worlds in quarantine, where the truth has been distorted and where there is no one of celestial authority to whom you might appeal, where no physical presence of a descending Son of God can be seen by the ascending mortals. Andon and I were in such a situation once. You relied wholly on faith, revelation, and your divine Indweller, your Paradise Partner, to bring you to this world, just as we did. Congratulations, well done!” The Companion asked all Agondonters to stand and receive congratulatory applause from their fellows. Saro and Kala were reluctant to stand, but did so in their humble way, to honor the acknowledgment. The banqueters were thrilled to see Andon and Fonta leave the stage and enter the dining area. They were followed by a large group of other sets of fused planetary parents. The couples waded in and then separated, moving singly around the hall. Before the next course was served they greeted and engaged pilgrims at every ring of tables.

They personally spoke with and encouraged thousands, and seemed to grow more brilliant, charming, and beautiful as they went. Saro and Kala watched and waited, hoping Andon or Fonta might come near. It so happened Andon and Fonta had been informed where each Urantian was seated. When it was apparent Andon was nearing their table ring, Kala decided to greet him personally. As he approached, Kala took Saro in hand and moved toward this marvelous fused being. When the opportunity presented itself, Kala introduced herself and Saro, adding, “We also were born and died on Urantia.” “So was I,” said one in the group standing near, one whom Kala and Saro had instructed before the banquet.

Several others of the group then declared they also hailed from Urantia. In a majestic and even-toned voice, with obvious and tremendous affection, Andon replied, “You and many others, here and beyond, are family. Fonta and I know you, Kala and Saro, are parents of three. The number of your seed may someday match ours.” They all laughed, and at the same time wondered if Andon knew the life story of each of his and Fonta’s vast progeny, some 250,000 generations of Urantians. Then Andon hugged Kala. His gentle, loving touch brought an experience of undiluted affection that filled her to the brim, body, mind, and soul. Saro had the same reaction to Andon’s embrace. Andon embraced as many as came to him. Before departing the group he said, “Once again, and I speak for Fonta as well, congratulations and welcome.”

Andon didn’t appear to be in any way depleted by communing with and embracing so many. It was plainly obvious he enjoyed it, as he truly beamed with fraternal love and spirit joy. He very humbly excused himself from their group, in such a way that sent a message but without saying it, ‘I don’t wish an entourage to follow.’ They all seemed to understand, even though some thought they had met a fully realized child of God and only wanted to be near him. It was sinking in ever more deeply that this was in their future, to become one with the indwelling fragment of the God of all Creation. The fifth course gave the banqueters a good sampling of morontia food plants, and it was quite obviously prepared by consummate artists.

The servers informed them that all of the course’s ingredients were grown in the extensive gardens surrounding Banquet Hall. Kala and Saro had remarked on the gardens’ beauty and organization on the way to the banquet. This Mansonia salad was combined in a way—super vegetables and exotic tasting herbs, mixed with fragrant and spicy oils--that made it incredibly and irresistibly enticing to their morontia eyes. The ingredients were a variety of vivid colors; violet, red, indigo, brown, green, orange, and white, all beautifully arranged in various shapes and sizes. The delicate, subtle, and profound taste combinations caused nearly every banqueter to enjoy the flavors rather than talk. But not for long. Soon there were eruptions of moans of goodness ingested, followed by universal exclamations of delight.

“At our first chance, let’s tour the gardens,” said Kala. “I was hoping we could check the relatives and friends registry on our first liberty day,” replied Saro. “Of course! Then the gardens,” she smiled. How beautiful that smile, thought Saro. After that exquisite, but certainly not heavy course, they felt inclined to move. Just then the music swelled, and this time almost everyone felt like dancing. The level of joy and mirth was building as all were taken up in this fascinating, memorable, once-in-a-universe-career experience. “Who do you think will welcome us next?” asked Saro as they moved slowly to the intoxicating music. The artistry of the soundscape continuously stimulated pleasant and unprecedented moods in every one of the banqueters.

It was becoming more and more obvious morontia bodies have senses and abilities that the resurrectees had only begun to discover. The pair felt strong, healthy, and focused, even as these new morontia feelings and sensations kept surfacing. “Either Gabriel’s emissary or Father Melchizedek,” Kala replied thoughtfully. After they sat and before the next welcomer appeared, Kala took off the elegant morontia shoes all pilgrims found themselves in at resurrection. She truly enjoyed bare feet and shed the slippers at every opportunity. Observing her sculpted feet, Kala declared, “Perfect for dancing.” The host Companion returned to the stage, calling attention and saying, “Throughout the Seventh Superuniverse, one class of universe sons is widely regarded as wise men, those who attend to the greatest and most difficult problems that mass soul-rearing creates. So wise are the Melchizedeks that they are permitted to govern themselves. “On their own initiative Melchizedeks patrol all the worlds of Nebadon.

Indeed they watch over every local universe in Uversa, ever available and willing to aid, assist, and enlighten wherever needed. They have never been known to be disloyal, never once in the long history of the superuniverse of Orvonton have these Melchizedek Sons ever betrayed their trust. These are your good friends and external guides. Use them! “Nebadon has ten million of these highly versatile and loyal sons, though their work very often goes unrecognized by the creatures who inhabit the worlds they supervise. These philosophers, judges, teachers, and trainers maintain headquarters on Jerusem, the System’s capitol. And you will certainly pass through their 490 universities on the Superuniverse capital, Uversa. And they sometimes minister directly to the evolutionary worlds, even incarnating as ones like you so recently were.

By these incarnations they lead children of darkness into the divine light of true liberty and soul progress, spirit ascension.” The host then invited the Melchizedek to address the throng. “The Father Melchizedek of Nebadon sends greetings and felicitations to the newly resurrected children of Satania.” Applause broke out momentarily. Everyone was immediately captivated by this being’s bearing and presence. Saro was trying to recall how old the Melchizedek sons are. His memory was still patchy, but he did recall Michael and the Divine Minister began organizing Nebadon four hundred billion Urantia years ago. The Melchizedek spoke eloquently and majestically as Saro and Kala shifted their gaze between him and the personalized translation that appeared before each of the celebrants.

“I was sent with this message by Father Melchizedek, the First Executive Associate of the Bright and Morning Star, Gabriel, the first born of the father and mother of Nebadon: “We the Melchizedeks congratulate everyone of you on passing the test in the flesh. You worked diligently to gather a soul, and now you reap a reward; eternal life. You have seen some of the glories and wonders of morontia life, will you now take the last step and give God the gift of yourself? Each of you will soon make that decision. “In all your endeavors, I urge you, do not fail to see your universe career from the highest possible perspective, always consider the cosmic outlook, Our Paradise Father’s point of view which ever and anon provides the greatest good for the greatest number. You each have available a unique role in universe unfolding. You are each an indispensable thread in the tapestry of eternity.

“The challenges of the moment, the training you will receive here on the Mansion worlds are the raw materials from which you will continue to gather values, spiritual values, the substance of the soul and the currency of Spirit. You are privileged to host the envy of many a universe creature, an actual fragment of The First Source and Center, Our Universe Father, the God of Paradise. After you have fused with this mighty Indweller, you will be prepared to ascend to Edentia, and eventually on to my place of origin and residence, the Melchizedek worlds orbiting Salvington. “Between here and Salvington you sons and daughters of time and space will hear those longed for words, ‘This is a beloved child in whom I am well pleased.’

Heed you well the teachers encountered on the way to full universe citizenship. Listen to your instructors, and take counsel when it is offered by those of us who were designed to fill just such roles as this. You and I were created for each other, by Michael and the Divine Minister, who in turn were created by the Original Wiseman of the Universe, Our Universal Father.” This great being then summoned a large group of fellow Melchizedeks to the stage front. They too descended into the sea of banqueters. There they freely mixed, answered questions, imparted insights and established new relations between two vastly different orders of being, newly resurrected pilgrims from lowly evolutionary worlds and ancient Melchizedeks hailing from the commanding heights of Salvington and Uversa. ***
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 09:15:48 AM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Re: RES. HALLS - CHAP. 6
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 09:13:15 AM »
                                                                                                                  "Facebooking" with Father                    
Assalé: Hallo Father? What’s up?

Father:  What do you say as you spin around the world? Are you speaking for Me?

Assalé: How should I reply to your question Divine Dad?

Father: As a matter of fact, you are. You are speaking for Me, with Me, or you are mumbling. Which is it? I am not on a popularity campaign. I do always seek you to gain trust, trust in Me, trust in you. Confidence in Me, confidence in you.

Assalé: You know what I think, Father, go ahead please

Father: I have climbed the mountain, beloveds. I am the Energy of Creation. I do not wish to leave even one of My children on an isolated island. I bring you to the Land of Vastness, and here We abide. Here We abide as One. We are not only on the same side, We are One and the Same. Because of your immersion in ignorance, this isn’t easy for you to accept. You understand so far with one eye open and one eye closed. Know I am for you.

Trust is that frequently offered word that can propel you. It puts discussion aside. It says, “Okay, God, with You, I go. Take me by the hand.”

It is not just a coincidence that sometimes you refer to Me as Father. What a connotation the word Father holds. Father.

I, God, am Everything to you. I am the rising of the Sun and the tide of the Ocean. I gave you life. I give you life still. You exist with Me. In My image, you come to know yourself. This is how it is with Us, the imagined you who sets yourself aside from Me without Whom you do not exist to even set yourself aside!

Assalé: I may sometimes be taken for a mad man when I say I am you and you are me. Thank You Father, I’m not telling lies.

Father: We are each other’s right arm. We are like twins of Unity. We are the lay of the land.

Dip into My heart, My beloved. Reconcile yourself with Me as We take a jaunt through this spectacle called life. We are on the trip of Our lives. You, that aspect of Me called you, not only travels on the Earth, but embraces life on Earth and makes it your own. You claim your life. You whiz through it, and you stumble through it, and you call My Name. “God, God, God.” And you may despair of Me, wondering where I am and how it is that you cannot see Me and know what I am thinking.

You bring out smiles in Me. Your notions make Me smile. With affection, I smile.

Assalé: Thanks Dad for rejoicing my hear all day long, even though Africa is too hard to live…

Father: We come from Heaven. If Truth were known, you would know that you are here still with Me, you in love, you, very much at home here in Heaven.

I said a word, and you came into existence, an image of Me. I took you on. I brought you, the speculative you, to My house of many mansions. I took others on as well who each had a relationship with Me as you do. Some know it not that I am here with you through thick and thin, only there is no thin. You perceive thin when you feel far away from Me.

Assalé: What a privilege to know that You’re always with us, even when our expectations seem too long to come into being!

Father: Do not despair. It is not possible for you to shake loose of Me. I am with you. I am Father. I also am Mother who secures you to her heart. You are My first-born, as it were. We are not only like One. We are One. We are a many-splendored One. We are the One of All. We are the Light of the Universe, and We are the Light of Heaven, and We are the Light of all that transfers on Earth, in heart and mind, in everyone and everything. Without the One of Us, what exists? Without the One of Us, what love would there be, and Who would know it, feel it, and give it?

Assalé: Father is the NUMBER ONE!!!

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 09:14:56 AM »
Daniel, don't you think that Father's boy for Africa is ready for the job?! 

Thanks for reading.

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 02:14:54 PM »
In response to Fathers Boy [er I mean man] in Africa being ready for the Job.

Yes, I think you have proven in spades you are ready for the Job. Look at the innumerable times you came back for more, after being knocked down!! D
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.