Author Topic: Reflectivity Experience?  (Read 558 times)

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Reflectivity Experience?
« on: August 04, 2017, 09:18:43 PM »
Reflectivity Marquee Experience?
I had a most unusual experience this afternoon and could not wait to get to my computer to share with all of you.

It was late this afternoon. I was checking my email on the computer and suddenly the electricity went out.  Well without electricity we get no internet access.  I couldn't read without a good light.  I couldn't work on a quilt or sew without lighting and electricity so I decided to take a nap.  My firbromyalgia pain was starting to bother me and a nap is often helpful.  So I got on my bed and my sweet little pug decided he wanted a nap too, and he snuggled at my feet, and we fell asleep.

Now a little backstory--For months my Thought Adjuster has been leading me to write a book.  Great, that's a wonderful project.  So for several weeks I would take notes, but things just did not seem to 'gel' and I couldn't get the flow or even the topic just right.  So I prayed and asked Mother Nebadonia to help my mind receive what I needed. I kept asking for the outline so I would know how it was to be structured, but kept getting nothing.  I asked my Father Within to plant the seeds to get this thing off the ground.  But I kept getting nothing EXCEPT to get going on the book!

Well, I finally woke up from a refreshing nap, but still no electricity.  My husband came in and told me that over 11,000 households were without electricity and that it would probably be a long night.  He then went out to see if he could get the generator up and running.

So my mind was quiet and receptive with no particular thoughts. Then out of the blue the title of my book came to me in a flash.  I did not have the presence of mind to look at the ceiling for a marquee and Ron had mentioned that you have to be quick about it because it doesn't last long.  But I knew the title was fading fast and I had to be quick about finding my notebook and a pencil,  Whew, I got it written down before I lost it.  Then the title of chapter one flowed through my mind--then chapter two--then three.  It was coming so fast and leaving just as quickly that I really had to keep my wits about me.  Long story short in about 10 minutes I had the title, subtitle, 12 chapter titles and half the preface down.  With the last period at the end of the sentence, the electricity came on.  

Like in Ron's case I was directed to lay down and get some sleep.  I did not see the words appear on the wall or the ceiling, just running through my mind with my eyes closed.  So it seems it was a subliminal marquee.  It just never occurred to me to look at the wall.

But this was different from the usual transmissions I get.  I can usually take my time, but not this afternoon.  It took the electricity to go out to take my mind away from all of the usual static, and the moment I was done, the electricity instantly came back on.

I think this was reflectivity because of the different way it came.  It was SO effortless.  It never ceases to amaze me how unseen hands are manipulating the environment to put us in that place we need to be to get what we need.  Thank you celestial beings for taking out the electricity for a few hours.  Now the real work of putting this book together can begin.  I don't know how all of this will end, but I do know unseen hands are guiding me.
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Reflectivity Experience?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 09:40:35 PM »
This is great to hear how you caused the need of a power outage to get you started on your book. ;D

I very much enjoyed what you shared.
Ron
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Rlhammar@Gmail.com  530-598-4565

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 12:48:58 AM »
Amethyst, you say : “ I did not see the words appear on the wall or the ceiling, just running through my mind with my eyes closed.  So it seems it was a subliminal marquee.  It just never occurred to me to look at the wall.”

And also : “ I think this was reflectivity because of the different way it came.”

Going by the way you received the message, if I get it right, it is definitely not through the reflectivity marquee but indeed from the subliminal one. Anyhow, you have gone through a “subliminal” experience. (no pun intended). ;) Hope you will bring more of this. Domtia

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 05:34:46 AM »
Amethyst, that's great! And as Clency put it, this is reflectivity, my eyes were closed and a wonderful sentence appeared on my mindscreen, I got up quickly to write it down. Some of us will visualize scenes and images, some will hear emergency calls for help in the distance, as when I heard Barack Obama, in his bedroom at the White House, talking about energizing Africa to his wife in 2013, distance Abidjan-Washington: about 10,000 miles! This occurred while in stillness.

Finding time out to go stillness,
As that's where our Fragments await us
To share with us and inspire us
For us to get the brainwave

Father:
"Children what do you do with your Talents?
Your Talents are your time
The time I require from you
For Me to be with you

Should light be cut off
For you to lay down for a while
I need you
As you need Me
Give me your talents
For you to meet with your Divine Parent
Embraced forever in a dance I lead

Can you not relax in life 
In the knowledge that you are riding with Me?
Perhaps you can slow down a bit
Knowing that I am in charge.
Will you relax with Me?

Consider that We are dancing together, 
And I take the lead, and you follow.
It’s pretty good to be a follower of Mine.
What that really means is that,

In our dancing, We are in tandem. 
How graceful We are as We step this way
and that and as We move and as We twirl
And as We look into the twin mirrors of Our hearts.

We are not in any hurry to end Our dance.
In any case, Our dance is unending.
Close or far, We are dancing,

Follow My lead. Beloveds,

« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 06:25:15 AM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2017, 06:08:42 AM »
Hello Ron,

I was tasked to talk about the moon in a recent reflectivity experience, please have a look at the attached video and any comments will highly be appreciated. I suspect the Salvington spaceship to be still stationed in the moon crater. blob:https: https://youtu.be/nXbKGw_BQi8

Thanks.

Assale
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 06:12:46 AM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

esther

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2017, 01:36:33 AM »
Amethyst that is a great experience, I can't wait to read your book!  Blessings!