Author Topic: Q&A Paper 100 - Religion in Human Experience  (Read 226 times)

Don Crownover

• Kindness is Love
    • View Profile
    • Email
Q&A Paper 100 - Religion in Human Experience
« on: August 09, 2017, 12:40:52 AM »
Our instructions from several teachers have stated to KNOW Papers 100-118 for Mission Services.

Here I give an example of how we can help each other to discover hidden treasures.

Q&A for Paper 100
RELIGION IN HUMAN EXPERIENCE

What is Religion?

What type of devotion do we witness most every day that exemplifies religion?

What three actions can help you attain a personal communion with God?

What two urges result from true Religion?

What simple statement about Jesus defines his religious belief?
7.7-9

List the three steps of spiritual growth.

How is religion acquired?
1.8 (corrected to 1.7) study book has no numbers :-(

« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 06:59:39 PM by Don Crownover »
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. Andre Gide (1869-1951)

mauricio

Re: Q&A Paper 100 - Religion in Human Experience
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 11:26:19 AM »
What is the religion?
5: 1

It is difficult to establish a unified scientific theological connection that regulates a peaceful society, when one has the doctrinal extremism, yet a personal philosophy in each internal monopoly (internal world in stoning) must be the qualitative sum to reach new meanings for what one has Today with the adjuster's help. It is those types of adjuster help that makes you attain pure mind in self progression. If we think that every adjuster is incorruptible per belonging to the realm of incorruptibility, these energies must be incorruptibility again as they follow their course to time / space, in divine configuration by innate animal activity.

What kind of devotion do we witness most every day that exemplifies religion?
6: 1

In my personal opinion are the clarifications of new meanings in values, which all contribute or can contribute. Stimulations by revelations or by evolution turn out to be singular, and a life-giving conduct in each personality, by self-choices.

What are the two impulses of the true religion?
6: 5

Oscillations of high frequencies are different for each personality and mind, genetic influence and we have many taboos of inactivity which is a dual human mechanism, which pass us unnoticed and become inactive because it is innate. These absences have resolution. For example I have addiction to tobacco (cigarettes) because i'm impatient, and that impatience suggests a genetics in parts of impulse that ignores some actions and in that sense the peace fails, due to causes of riots (impatience) absence of self-control.

What simple statement about Jesus defines his religious belief?
7: 7-9

This is where we have a key example that technically covered with the spirit, to continue the progression, if on the one hand the genetics came slowly and not ornamented, on the other hand the bestowal of the King of love, enthroned the spirit of truth In the joint creator (thought and the word Father-Son). So in my partial view, if genetics did not bring the coming of universal shape adjusters, Michael / Jesus brought through the creative spirit, sorry for other points.. (Are part of other studies).

Just some partial thoughts.

** So in my partial view, if genetics did not bring the coming of universal shape adjusters, Michael / Jesus brought through the creative spirit**

The translation failed.

I meant that Michael / Jesus himself functioned in the activities of the kingdom, to bring the universal advent of adjusters. As usually a Son and Daughter, materials, do in the kingdom.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 11:54:25 AM by Mauricio »

Sharon

• The oxen are slow but the earth is patient.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 01:08:16 PM »
I like this idea, Don. I can use the questions as fresh material for journaling. Thanks so much for suggesting this idea.

Don Crownover

• Kindness is Love
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 06:24:20 PM »
OK Mauricio; Now I need to STUDY your answers. You have a fantastic mind.

However, I intended this to be more simple And answers found in the study text, Paper 100.

For instance: Question 5;
"What simple statement about Jesus defines his religious belief?
Noteing answer to be found in Section 7.7-9
The simple statement found in those three paragraphs is "He went about doing good". And the answers to the other questions enlightens this.

Simple answers will carry far and wide, to young and old and also be easier for us to then remember even more from these papers that we have been instructed to learn and learn well.

These questions and answer are a typical study style lessons, whereas in depth self expression can come too as Mauricio has done. My main interest here is to Learn these UB written words from Angels and discover the treasures within. There are many points I am sure to miss. Other person's Q & A's will help me too. This method creates the fun game of puzzles :-)

Let's see my found treasures within the sections noted and then see what someone else's Q & A's can do to be pull out more from this paper? There are 17 more papers to go.

This was my idea to help us dig deeper to Know these papers, to become teachers of them...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 01:21:14 AM by Don Crownover »
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. Andre Gide (1869-1951)

Don Crownover

• Kindness is Love
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 01:06:18 AM »
Answers for Paper 100 Questions
(and online confirmed section  #s)
RELIGION IN HUMAN EXPERIENCE

Q1) What is Religion?
(Paper 100:5.1)
A1) "a philosophy of Living"

Q2) What type of devotion do we witness most every day that exemplifies religion?
(Paper 100:6.1)
A2) "Mother to her child"

Q3) What three actions can help you attain a personal communion with God?
(Paper 100:5.6)
A3) "living Faith and sincere Worship, wholehearted and unselfish Prayer"

Q4) What two urges result from true religion?
(Paper 100:6.5)
A4) "a living Love, a life of Service"

Q5) What simple statement about Jesus defines his religious belief?
(Paper 100:7.7-9)
A5) "He went about doing Good"

Q6) List the three steps of spiritual growth.
(Paper 100:2.2)
A6) "awakening to Needs, next a discernment of Meanings, and then the discovery of Values"

Q7) How is religion acquired?
(Paper 100:1.8 )
A7) "Personal Experience"
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 01:08:02 AM by Don Crownover »