Author Topic: The Use of Space & time To Remove Errancy without Damage to the Planet  (Read 977 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Michael of Nebadon -
"Ron has been playing around with this idea for about five or six days, and I told him now that Jesus has seen his thinking and wants him to establish the Category for Editorials that speak not of spirit, but of policy regarding something that is happening on Urantia today and is extremely dangerous to deal with.  And that is either from the spirit side or the human side or both because nuclear war is admissible but it will challenge Urantia to become normal ever again.

"A little earlier today, Jesus came to Ron and Ron wrote the message up in "discuss This Web Site" category which you can read here  http://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=7840.msg58220#msg58220   and we agree it is clear enough for this transmitter to establish it as directed.  What I am about to post to you is the Phase I policy regarding the political situation on Urantia and what is to follow providing we have your cooperation.

POLICY Over Errant President or Other Heads of State on Urantia                                          

"I am Michael of Nebadon, and as such, I am the Head of State of the space you inhabit and I am the legal representative of the Father, and the Eternal Son, and Mother Spirit is the entity that represents the God the Supreme and the Infinite Spirit in Nebadon.  Thus we have established the pecking order of why when I set policy, it is the law of the realm.  Most of you just do not bother researching any of this and for that reason many of you will be cut from the emissary roles we have in mind for some humans; however, ALL of YOU must understand the reason for stating a policy that will affect you directly.  This policy I state today is directly supported by the Paradise Father, the Most Highs, and the Ancients of Days ruling Uversa.

"In reaching this position I have watched Ron blast Trump for his insubordination of the rights of man where it pertains to the factual statement that no man shall represent man who cares nothing for man's welfare and life in the balance of all things told by the Father in His creations of man on Urantia, 613, of the System of Symtenac

[Ron here - That is what is transmitted but I get a back channel on it saying the new system name is secret for now and this is a fill in name for the time  being.]

"Further, we must arrive at a just conclusion regarding the life of the current President as being duly elected but incompetent to rule as a Presedent of the United States should, and we have several announcements from Uversa asking Neabdon to curb this President until we are well established on the face of Urantia shortly.

"Therefore, we call into custody upon establishing Phase I of the Urantia Magisterial Mission.  This will be house arrest and he will be denied access to the Oval Office except to gather pertinent items and information important to him.  This is all we have to say at this point.  But watch what happens in this section now that we have removed editorial comments concerning political concerns on Urantia, as will report only spiritual aspects remaining in the other Sections of this Web Site.

"Persons who have pertinent things to say in the Category are free to use it but we prefer that posts be placed here from Deity or Divinity through you and just not by yourself on a fling or over angst over political behavior from the present White House/  Good day.  This is Michael of Nebadon, granted I speak for Jesus at this point in this policy announcement."

END
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 11:38:39 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Use of Space & time To Remove Errancy without Damage to the Planet
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 08:29:23 AM »
Bump

In the heading of our new category entitled EditorialsFrom Man and Spirit  it states:

Editorials From Man & Spirit
Post personal views here having to do with political concerns over a President who is without portfolio as head of the United States Government. The Salvington Government has prequalified Jesus of Nazareth to speak to increasing dangers inherent in this Presidency never seen before in American politics, and as such, must be dealt with with new policy from the governing headquarters of Uversa and Salvington, as we are placed on notice to leave room for your views that must not be posted in other Sections of this Web Site. Be prepared to allow some of you to dismiss this section as spiritually bankrupt but new policy will be coming down from Salvington on Phase I and treatment of this USA Administration carefully.

Additionally in aa post from Michael through Ron we read:

"Persons who have pertinent things to say in the Category are free to use it but we prefer that posts be placed here from Deity or Divinity through you and just not by yourself on a fling or over angst over political behavior from the present White House/  Good day.  This is Michael of Nebadon, granted I speak for Jesus at this point in this policy announcement."

And if my memory serves, although I can not find the exact quote right now, that most of these “editorials” will come through Ron.

I come this morning in agony of mind,, heaviness of heart ,and sadness of spirit and soul at the last 72 hours for the citizens and  even the combined Congress of our Government at what has been a new low and degradation of  the Office of the Presidency that I never would have believed could happen in this , our Country, in this day and age.

If it is not overly presumtpuous on my part, I would request in the next few days if at all possible an Editorial from even the Father Himself, as Califax or  Michael as our Creator Son , or Jesus, or Andromadeus as Most High,  Lanaforge as Co-Ruler and Planetary Prince.

It has been all that I can do to silence my tongue, still my fingers on my keyboard as to what is happening in the United States and the ramifications of this situation as I find it debasing,  immoral, and absolutely disgraceful  for all in the United States and all around Urantia with  every  Government of Urantia.

I will defer to Ron and Spirit and wait for some new Editorial… We here serve love,  we serve the Father and all of Spirit.

I do apologize if I am way out of bounds here…LarryG.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 08:31:24 AM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 10:09:58 AM »
Hello Larry, you should understand that many of us or perhaps most of us here may feel the same as you express in your plea and post above.  I certainly agree with your point of view that the President as he is today the 16th of August of 2017, is not the proper person to represent our national interests whatsoever.  I allows that some of you may not agree with me and I do not insult your intelligence by saying you have to agree with anything I have to say on this sad, sad day of recognition I have with Larry that impeachment must be considered as the remedy.  This is not the angst of a nation so blown away with the President's beliefs that we somehow must mollify David Duke to balance any equation for the United States to go forward to being again a sign of liberty in good will to all.

You speak to the 25th Amendment of our Constitution, and I admit I hardly know its exact words well at all, but I do point out to all including you Larry, that impeachment is an instrument that is crucial to observe as essential, but if the Congress lacks the will to remove this President, then a Constitutional Convention is the only other remedy.

I say that too with heavy heart as there are people in the United States who would draw a red line to forever not changing the original Constitution our forefathers brought to us in Philadelphia in 1776 and promoted by the Convention of 1778 when the new Congress added the Rights as sub-articles to the 1776 document.  In that day it was normal to criticize the government of England, but in this day in 2017 and considerably before this year, criticism of our DC government is consider almost sedition by the FBI and other legal aide agencies too numerous to name.  We got here by believing the system would never fail us, but now it has because too many believe that Trump as an elected official cannot be touched for he was placed there by the will of the majority of electoral votes cast in last years election.

The Amendment process is well understood, but the Constitution Convention idea is an anathema to most historians and government officials to begin with.  Our Congress now holds people who never had to fight for anything in their lives, nor have they all served in the military, or in any other area except legislative branches of State government, and a few are just good doctors and nurses of various deals to get themselves elected to our Contress--  that is both the Senate and the House of Representatives.

My proposal is that the present President of the United States is incompetent to serve, and that we have a constitutional right to demand redress in this matter and quickly before any further breach of good policy to the rest of the world and our United States citizens is further compromised.

I under line the above because all should understand I am taking notice from the universe they rather I never say anything in this matter; however, I feel strongly that the Magisterial Mission must have a good foundation to work from in the material world, and it has chosen the United States to work the world as a Mission in the United States.  Our government has no inkling that this Mission will overwhelm them, me, and you, and all other humans on this planet when they do arrive in full force shortly, and the ideals of the American Republic have to come immediately after avowing to do the will of God, as Lincoln proposed that this IS One Nation Under God!

You Larry request a solution to impeachment, and I see none, and I doubt that the Republicans in our Congress are adapt enough to see that they have no choice and will avow Trump so long as he has fig leaf of support among them.  This is not what we wanted from a Congress of fierce Democrats or Republicans and the odd Independent, but this is what we have, and in the new Convention to bring forth a new and improved Constitution for the United States that limits the legislature to laws alone; that decrees the Presidency to be a regency of a three person board (one elected and two appointed), and to behave in a way that a judicial systems is available but does not reign absolute over the intentions of the Congress or the Regency.  Then, providing we have chosen at least able leaders, you will the world change and it should be invited to participate with the new American Government as advises to the Congress and the Executive Branch.

I sincerely doubt we can get cooperation even from the rank and file for these radical ideals of good governance, but we have left the shallow shoals of experimenting with a democracy, and should learn to deal with the situation we must face shortly and it goes like this:

The United States will be saturated with immigrants when the earthly plates our continents float upon for dry and arable lands to feed the world, start to collapse.  We must face the fact that we will also have a change to the core. the molten metal ball in the center of our earth that determines our gravity strength and our use of chemicals on dry land, will flip a couple of times because it got too hot and nature knows how to correct that with volcanoes and tectonic plate slippage.  Millions or even billions may die as the earth takes it time to correct what ails her right now and it is difficult for humans to live on a planet that has to renew itself so violently.

We also must be aware that the American Constitution is too weak to sustain a defense or a debate to defend itself from those who usurp its benign intentions through political machinations. too much money in the system, and a degree in evil that even surpasses Caligastia for what it does to the poor underclass in America.  I for one see that the Constitution we should have might be forced on us as medicine for our own good and that certainly suggests we have a rebellion within the United States if it has to be forced.

In addition, I suggest that all citizens who are of the United States, write their Congressman or woman and state that your concern for the American way of life is over, and that a new constitution should be considered by calling a Constitutional Convention to modernize and remove Constitutional ambiguity and then let it lie.  The fire now has a new stoker when you tell the truth and maybe a few or some will listen enough for this idea to appear in their speeches before Congress in every Chamber.

I also feel that the United States has dubbed itself as a loser in the game of power politics when adversaries like Russia depend on our mistakes to clear invasion as their way of negotiating for a new Empire, but I sincerely hope that the new spiritual leaders on Urantia will see to their demise as any kind of Federation or probable Empire for the future.  In most cases they allowed Russia in without a fight and not have to pay the price Eisenhower warned against them that they were cheaters and no good sayers as long as they could get away with it.  I for one believe Eisenhower correct and worry why this must be so, but that is far above my reasoning powers today.

Finally, I suggest that the best solution to North Korea today is no solution as they are truly outsized by the might of the United States and must agree they cannot possibly win any battle in which they alone face the mighty power of a nuclear armed American military.  On the one side is the fact that China holds back as it does not want even collateral damage to its foreign policy or its trade routes, but in all liklihood, China will face what we face in America, and that is a recalcitrant North Korea facing the Untied States with nuclear weapons that will be taken away from them should North Korea even hint it will launch missiles to test today in this atmosphere of intrigue and hatred of each other so completely well stated by Trump himself as an Armageddon of thirst for power to destroy and against the people of North Korea.

I cannot possibly suggest the perfect solutions Larry, but I have given you some idea of the thinking that must be brought to bear by the people of the Untied States and then followed through; otherwise, the danger of American power is very real and for reasons we have not even gone into here.   Thank you for your post and I hope I at least answered something about what I feel and with Michael, he feels with me, on these subjects.   -Ron-

END

dreamcat01

• Dream And Pray For Wisdom To Serve!
    • MSN Messenger - medging@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 01:29:46 PM »
Ron, you know me. I don't post often but I feel led to do so about this last post regarding politics in America. I think that impeaching is not the only solution although it may have to happen. There was once before a move to limit the Congress to a certain length of terms and that to me is much more valuable. These people get in Congress and stay for life within their own little, wealthy world and Trump is just one of the crowd although he is not doing what that little click wants. The MM will take care of him, but the Constitution has been in place a long while and worked okay--not perfect and it needs to be brought forward into the current day. The Founders missed some things because they had no knowledge of the fast, new communications available here now. It needs to be amended. If our leadership here wants to change it, then I am all for it. But currently, the diatribe against the President is not constructive. Get term limits for the Congress, and use the Constitution for what it is supposed to do. If it won't then vote and have your representatives vote to CHANGE it. President Trump is just a symptom of the real problem and that is the Congress. 

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 01:50:45 PM »
*dreamcat01:  I agree with you entirely.  I do not often comment on politics, but I have long believed that holding public office should be a civic duty, not a career.  I believe in strict term limits for all of our lawmakers, lest they make the law to suit themselves.  The President is only the tip of the iceburg that will sink our titanic nation.
If people acted like they were in heaven, we would have heaven on earth.

Sharon

• The oxen are slow but the earth is patient.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 02:09:20 PM »
I would certainly support any means to remove Trump from office. Impeachment based on unfitness for the position of Presidency? Constitutional Convention? It doesn't matter to me. Just whatever works quickly to curb this man and repair the damage he has caused this nation in a short 8 months. Then we, as a united nation, can move forward and work towards resolving the valid concerns facing the country and world. I'm just so sick at heart watching our country disassembling and crumbling at the hands of this man. Where is his thought adjuster?!

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 02:22:27 PM »
I heartily agree that there should be term limits however, unfortunately I doubt that Congress  will vote to end their own careers and jobs.   Much of this stagnation now  and lack of getting anything done is  from their fears and worry and concerns about being "re-elected! I would think that there is a snowball's chance in hell that they would, by hook or crook, pass a Bill limiting themselves "willing' just for the sake and support of the people who put them into office.  Good luck with that ! as they say!  But as I said I do agree with you.    LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

skip7

• gosh, what's next?
    • View Profile
    • allow the miracle of healing
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2017, 02:52:59 PM »

Sorry Ron, but I agree totally with you dreamcat01. The other candidates in the last election, P Trump and Congress are all a problem and dis-functional. Whatever will fix the entire problem without bloodshed needs to be considered. Smarter people than I and with a moral compass should be able to find a soultion.
Skip

dreamcat01

• Dream And Pray For Wisdom To Serve!
    • MSN Messenger - medging@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2017, 03:48:08 PM »
Thank you for that LarryG. I have a quote here that goes to the heart of this matter. "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke I believe said that. If we don't as a people DEMAND they have term limits or get out of Congress, we will have the same merry-go-round we have. The Founders missed that because in their day nobody in their right mind made a career of public service. That is why it was called public service because it was a service, not a job or a career move.                           There are two ways to change the U.S. Constitution. The first way is the way we usually think of, passing a bill through congress with a two-thirds majority vote in both the House of Representatives and the Senate. That is why so many people think we would never be able to get term limits on Congress. ‘Why would Congress vote to term limit themselves?’ We agree, that would be a tough sell. But that is where the second, and lesser known way of amendment, comes into play. The second part of Article V of the Constitution allows us to bypass Congress. We would be able to call a Term Limits Convention which would ultimately allow us to impose the necessary term limits on Congress. Here’s how it was set up by our founding fathers:
  • 1. Two-thirds of state legislatures (34) pass bills applying for the Term Limits Convention.
     2. Congress is mandated to call the Convention.
     3. The Convention, which features delegates chosen by the states, proposes one or more term limits amendments.
     4. Three-quarters of states (38) must ratify the amendment, either by legislature or state convention.
With this process there are checks in place to make sure that there is a narrow agenda for the term limits convention to discuss ONLY term limits on Congress. This will ultimately help us accomplish the goal because over 75% of Americans agree with term limits. It means no other divisional issue can sneak in and prevent the people’s progress.
So, that is the way to address the problem and as for Trump, there are other things that can be done too but that is food for another post. 
Thanks

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2017, 08:21:07 PM »
Trouble.

Somehow the members are missing the horrendous truth of what is to happen.  Perhaps I over emphasized the President and his probable impeachment at some point if they (Phase I) do not get here first and remove him for incompetency.

Does the membership really think that term limits will correct incompetency?  It cannot and it will not.  Term limits are already part of the executive branch as the Twenty-second Amendment (Amendment XXII) of the United States Constitution sets a term limit for election and overall time of service to the office of President of the United States. Congress passed the amendment on March 21, 1947. Ratification by the requisite 36 of the then-48 states was completed on February 27, 1951.
[Reference :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution)

The Congress of the United States has no limits as of yet, but that is not the issue.  The issue is that the President of the United States is incompetent.  The issue for discussion which I must have missed writing down, is that when a world power with the greatest nuclear legacy ever held by any one in Neabdon cannot be tolerated by a spiritual government and they will remove this administration and fix it in accordance with the will of God written in my post above.

You do not remove incompetence with a term limit!  Your remove the corruption by the precise measure of immediate exile or retirement of the President and because he was elected by a group of people who had no idea what they were doing to vore that way, gives corruption NO LEGITIMACY to perpetuate it until his term ends in three years time.

Please redirect your discussion-- not on useless term limits for Congress-- but on the fact that the Magisterial Mission in Phase I, will remove the President as it stands and replace it with a three man Presidential Board we have been calling a Regency.  That really is not the correct term, but I use it to indicate that what results in the few years is accountable to the fiat of the Father's will and he is an Absolute Monarch when it comes to ruling the tie-space universes and the institutionalization of a nation government on all planets under the life jurisdiction of the Eternal Son.

Does the membership truly understand that Phase I will change the American government?  It will change the institution of the Presidency beyond what the present Constitution decrees as the proper and legal way to institute our government into an emergency co-rule of two Melchizedeks sitting with present Republican government with either the elected President as it now stands or with the Vice President as he is now constituted, and this administration will run it course until new elections are prepared their course with a new President with the continuing two Melchizedeks beside him to co-rule the American military and domestic affairs of the Congress.  You are supposed to recognize this will happen and need to discuss, if you have anything to discuss about it, what this is going to do for your community and for you personally.

Michael Edging why bring term limits into this?  You missed the point entirely and some went with it, but term limits have nothing to do with corruption immediately.  The present Congress has 535 members.  That is  one hundred Senators and 435 Representatives.  Phase I of the Magisterial Mission proposes that the legislative branch of the American government be reduced in size from 435 representatives to 300 representatives and this will be by decree if I understand their plans correctly. 

You all react strongly to what the President says and does, but do you all also realize his days are truly numbered?  The Father will change things according to the divine will and that is because the Untied States in particular represents unprecedented national government power and it therefore must become the leader of a world that is going to be also changed in its governance with the American changes being self evident.

Let me ask this of the readership:  When you go to vote the next time, where do you think you will vote and for whom?  That is rhetorical and is asked to get to your mind to realize that when you vote the next time your registration is still with you, but you may have to vote for candidates that require votes of people who are qualified to vote.  What does that mean.  The Phase I government of the Magisterial Mission is considering waivers for those who are educated enough to know the difference between a peremptory candidate and a genuinely qualified candidate.  and that will cut about 50 million people off the electorate rolls that are voters who cannot tell the difference.

This thread is to bring you into the thinking about what you will have by the end of the next five years and it is coming fast once the Magisterial Mission establishes its rule across the face of Urantia.  I would love to see a discussion that realizes the main points of what is to come and under what rule of law the United States will function in those cases.  Grapple with the coming changes and not fretting about how long a bad candidate may last in office.  I thank you for your attention and I look forward to the proper discussion over what this, our government in Washington DC. is to look like and how it will govern when the Magisterial Mission is in charge.  -Ron-

Michael of Nebadon - "Michael Edging you do well to keep yourself looking for the understanding of the true merit of this discussion.  Your idea of term limits is not bad but that hardly answers corrupted leadership and how to get rid of it.  Waiting for the current President in the coming three more years to finish is hardly the answer and you know it intrinsically as your own business requires honesty and integrity and if it is not there you are put out of business and you starve.  We do not want the American people to starve but to thrive and Phase I of the Magisterial Mission will make harsh changes to how the United States governs itself until a new Constitution delivers to it how it is to do that.  I am Michael of Nebadon and I have the following observation for you Larry Gossett.

"You wrote with heart about the awful response this President had over the riots of Charlottesville in the recent past, \but you utterly failed to understand that those people on both sides committed grievous errors of judgment.  Trump is nmot wrong to point that out and he did.  What got the President in trouble is the racial attribute you see not, and most Americans do not see, and that is the so-called left has viscous adherents too and he is not wrong to point that out.  We decide these issues on the merits of the cause and effect in time, but in this case, the woman died in vain if she thinks her death has anything to do with the Trump vacancy and its correction.  Instead the Trump vacancy is mostly results from the white man's inability to compromise with the views of the minority that all things equate to love and justice and that is sufficient to rule a country like the United States.

"All on this Board, except maybe Ron and one or two others of you, have no real idea what is about to happen, and I consider Ron exceedingly brave to introduce it to you to those who are supposed to be the cream of the crop for spiritual insight into the ideals of spirituality.  For the most part you do not bother to really grapple with the true issues of racism and bigotry that exists in all humans as they are not designed on Urantia to be all loving outside their racial character.  Lincoln made a grievous error by not returning slaves back to Africa and home,  if he had the time to do it.  But that is so far past now that the Phase I Magisterial Mission will give serious consider to remove black citizens to Africa to form a more perfect government, and to teach the inhabitants of Africa to avoid tribalism and embrace serious growth as a material being without prejudice to the skin color of Americans or Africans. 

"In the long run the spiritual breath of a nation is only as good as the people can be in any nation or creed they wish to follow, and the blacks in the United States have won no freedom and they may quickly may end up looking for a better alternative to reach their destines as a material being on a material world.  I am Michael of Nebadon and I wish you all well in this unsettling time that has been running for a few weeks now and we prepare to see you eye to eye."

Sentenact -
"I wish to say this.  As your Ambassador to other worlds too, I see this entire matter wrapped up in the failure of Donald Trump to be able to govern.  He is so encumbered by the facts of existence on his level of competency, he cannot translate it down to the level of the Americans to be governed with his intolerance of race and the well being of the truancy of the American Republic to stand firm in the face of foreign aggression which is now so common we have little hope of correcting it easily at first.  In our view the American President is not just incompetent, he is also useless to be able to debate the faults he issues as virtues and drives all good out of a group he brings together to help him govern better.  His loss today of the group of business CEO's is lamentable, but they have, collectively, no  good reason to understand how badly they were formed and how poorly they were to be used and so nothing much is lost.  In closing I note that this discussion will likely dive off the boards when all of you realize just what you are truly debating:   You should well ask: Where do I stand with changes to my government so vast I will not fully understand what they are?  AND: Why do I dither about term limits when the Temple is about to burn down for lack of leadership?  Discuss this and we will all watch with bated breath as to your real intentions and your real thoughts about your existence in a material way that few ever really need to discuss in other eras.  Good day."

The Eternal Son -
"I seldom get involved with such desperate discussions, but this one is correctly defined by our master Son, Michael of Nebadon and with Ron, his little co-host on a discussion board that has merits beyond Nebadon itself.

"I am the Eternal Son, and so often confused with the likes of Jesus, I wonder if we ever can correct Urantia thinking into the proper channel of recognizing that the Paradise Deities did not bestow Jesus, but that the Creator Son of Nebadon did with him, Jesus, to finish his work for the sovereignty of his Local Universe, Nebadon.  I am the Eternal Son and I control all spiritual activities and I miss nothing on Urantia, as it is the worst of the worst, and this one you call Trump is the worst of the worst of Presidents of the United States.  I carry no retribution for failure, but I do carry retribution for sin and inequity, and your Trump is dangerous and seditious and we appreciate this transmitter getting it down as fast as this comes to him to report to you.  Now this:

"As the Eternal Son, I prove to you that spirit makes a difference very soon on Urantia, and in particular, the Untied States, as it is in the Untied States that we must learn to call a spade a spade.  If you all cannot see the truth of what is coming then you are bound to suffer the slings and arrows of a hateful country bound to kill anyone who espouses the trial we bring to the United States and the rest of the world.  We will change your national governments permanently and no more free lunch for those who know their way around a bank or the other institutions now so complicated in formation, it takes years of study to understand how they operate and how they are to be taken for future terms once changed for the better.  I leave you with this statement: My term as Eternal Son is Infinite, yet your term of life on earth is but a few decades of decision making in a meterial atmosphere that has no real guidance as a part of it.  You, therefore, must all make sure you know your Father's will for what is about to happen, and t hat will be sufficient guidance to get your through the hail storm coming over your heads in the next few years.  I am the Eternal Son, and I thank you Ron for taking this one for me. [Thank you Eternal Son. [ I bow to your presence in me, Eternal Son.]"

END

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2017, 09:17:39 PM »
Ron, Michael, Sentenact, and the Eternal Son.   I do want to explain that I purposefully tried not to include specific details  of the past 72 hours in my effort to stay within the guidelines presented with the Heading of this Category since this was the first or second reply to this category....and what I was writing  this morning was not from Spirit but from my own observations, feelings and understanding, especially considering that Ron and I have several private messages back and forth over the Trump presidency.  In  wording it the way I did,  I was  attempting to make sure that I was offering an option to Ron to respond or not to respond were I going beyond these suggested guidelines and I could have deleted the reply if that were the case.
I agree that the posts about term limits were but a wasted sidestep to the real discussion which I was hoping would develop more and with many other responses from the membership since these Constitutional changes to the US Government  have been proposed.
These are remarkable messages that we are being given as Urantia receives this Universal Administration.
I will, of course read these several more times since they contain so much for us to absorb. LarryG

« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 09:19:44 PM by LarryG »

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2017, 12:34:43 AM »
It is not much that I have known about politics, but as a citizen of this country I am in the position to observe what happens that affects the population and consequently the rest of the world for being the country that has led the leadership On the basis of their principles of benevolence towards other countries in need.

The policy that takes place in the American nation has had serious setbacks in what goes of the current presidential period, and every day I follow the events that are coming out.
I can say, that advances as the most advanced society in its evolutionary process on the planet, we have had to see, with sadness, that many advances in joint achievements with other nations have been put in the trash can, I will only mention a few:
  (A) climate change agreements; We cease to be the leader, as a precursor nation of environmental protection laws, to place us by choice at the end of the line of those who prefer to see with negligence as it destroys all the resources of the planet.
  B) Following the annulment of social achievements of the LGBT community, serving in the Armed Forces and other military service institutions,
  C) The bitter struggle to undo the medical services that the previous administration left as a legacy to those who did not have access to such services.
  D) In the same way we see how we are on the eve of a conflagration with North Korea, which may well mean the end of life as we know it on Urantia. Retreating perhaps, for decades, but, centuries in the plans to bring The Magisterial Mission to the Urantian physical world.
  E) The destruction of the basis of the family's relations with society, the family, in less privileged sectors.

Changes in the terms of duration of charges can be difficult to achieve as the sectors that legislate cling to repetitions of their periods and with the dominant majority in both chambers any initiative bill its successful step is almost impossible, at least, that There will be divine intervention to remove the president and give way to the Regency in the presidency.

Rene.

skip7

• gosh, what's next?
    • View Profile
    • allow the miracle of healing
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2017, 10:59:33 AM »

Such a sensitive many faceted discussion that effects all not only in the US but the global community. What I think I am seeing is the manifestation of the near bottom decline in governance over a protracted time period.
What I see is a nation who has been successfully divided into many warring camps and find it almost impossible to find middle ground in any of the major discussion groups. Father Michael hit it right on the head by naming racial tensions and bigotry but the list can go on for quite awhile longer. It's mind boggling how sensitive so many issues are within various groups of people; Individuals, I think, have lost the ability to rationally and with love discuss religious, political, educational and social issues, just to name a few, with open minds. By in large, people live in Fear of everything, and have developed the attitude to fight everything that is outside of their immediate understanding.
I think the first major step is for the MM to take charge initially and then through honest discussions, show the way with thoughtful nationally recognized individuals, with no other intentions other than service to all,( men & women)and then make changes. These changes will show All the direction this Under GOD Government will move forward with.
I really stress the under God government, because all major recognized religions in the world & in the US need to understand we're all working for the same GOD!
I think the only way for our MM, when it steps forward, to be successful is to stay away from what is NOW and to demonstrate forcefully through loving action the way forward. I think perhaps one way is to choose a handful of mindful ministers, rabbi's or priests & other thoughtful and well spoken individuals to suggest a useful way forward.
I think it is never helpful to point to where we are not, but to provide loving direction forward and during this discussion to use language that can and will be understood by all. I see it as very important that all groups intellectually be allowed to understand this discussion.
In closing, my view only scratches the surface of issues I see both in the US and around the Globe and I see these issues too complicated for mortal creatures to understand and unravel. Further more there needs to be a believability present when initial solutions are presented which cannot come from the current political leaders in our government. The beings presenting these changes and new idea's MUST be above reproach.

Thank you for listening.
Skip

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2017, 11:56:56 AM »
Skip, I really appreciate your thoughtful comments and joining in on this discussion which is so important to us all.

I just received a quite down to earth, real time lesson on this whole idea of assigning joint responsibility  and/or fault if you want to call it that that has led to very complicated issues in the past few days. I was in Walmart parking lot and the person in the opposite parking space behind me and myself pulled out at the same time and hit one another.   I called the police and after they came and reviewed the situation they determined that I was at fault since the other driver was 12 inches further out of the parking place!  And although the other driver told me that she was in a hurry since she had food cooking in her oven  (although I doubt that she told that little fact to the officer)  and in most cases like this it is determined that both parties jointly shared in the fault and responsibility.   As I got in the car to come home after being cited "at fault" and would be charged with a 166.00 fine and as I was driving home I just had to smile and think  "OK I get it!!! even though I had already understood and accepted the point that Trump had made was correct and the point confirmed through yesterday's "editorial".... As I was smiling about it, I, in good humor thought, "was that really necessary????!!!...lol...I was at Walmart to pick up some Ethiopia Yirgacheffe coffee that I had ordered and which is one of my favorites and I amusingly thought that this is not only a well demonstrated lesson to be put right in front of me but will also turn out to be the most expensive coffee I will ever have bought!   But it's all good!....
Again Skip, thanks for your contribution to this discussion.....LarryG

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2017, 12:44:50 PM »
“Let me ask this of the readership:  When you go to vote the next time, where do you think you will vote and for whom?  That is rhetorical and is asked to get to your mind to realize that when you vote the next time your registration is still with you, but you may have to vote for candidates that require votes of people who are qualified to vote.  What does that mean.  The Phase I government of the Magisterial Mission is considering waivers for those who are educated enough to know the difference between a peremptory candidate and a genuinely qualified candidate.  and that will cut about 50 million people off the electorate rolls that are voters who cannot tell the difference.”

This quote begs the question “What qualifies someone as having the ‘right’ to vote?”  Emphasis here on the word “qualifies “

My thoughts and limited knowledge of the current Urantia Book reminded me once again that, for the most part, most current voting practices require mostly minimum age and citizenship limitations.  It will be  a very interesting re-read of the search results of the word “vote” in the Urantia Book and I will be prayerfully checking out the following references  (45:7.6)  (72:2.12) (72:2.17)  (72:9.2) (72:9.6)  and their related texts for better understanding of these examples we are given.

Section 45:7 text is regarding the Melchizedek Schools and I kick it off with the following quote:  (.3)  “The Melchizedek Sons conduct upward of thirty different educational centers on Jerusem. These training schools begin with the college of self-evaluation and end with the schools of Jerusem citizenship, wherein the Material Sons and Daughters join with the Melchizedeks and others in their supreme effort to qualify the mortal survivors for the assumption of the high responsibilities of representative government. The entire universe is organized and administered on the representative plan. Representative government is the divine ideal of self-government among nonperfect beings.”

“45:7.6.Suffrage is universal on Jerusem among these three groups of citizenship, but the vote is differentially cast in accordance with the recognized and duly registered personal possession of mota—morontia wisdom. The vote cast at a Jerusem election by any one personality has a value ranging from one up to one thousand. Jerusem citizens are thus classified in accordance with their mota achievement.”  

It is obvious that spirit considers the “right” to vote comes with requisite values of wisdom and even range of value within that requisite and I think we can all agree we should take our cues from their wisdom.

The point I am making here is that for “representative” government to work effectively the “electorate” themselves should have maturity, wisdom and experience in order to make informed choices from candidates that must themselves of course be proven worthy in their own maturity, wisdom and experience and ‘intention’ to serve the good of the people.

As I study this further I expect it to become more obvious how the ‘structure’ of our voting systems, the proper qualifications of proposed ‘representatives’ and not least the capability and qualifications of a ‘voting public’ to make adequately informed choices are all areas that need to be addressed within our current systems of government.  And as is usually the case, change has to start with our most intimate acquaintances (me, myself and I).  Interesting how the quote from TUB 45:7:3 tells us “These training schools begin with the college of self-evaluation and end with the schools of Jerusem citizenship”.

Thank you Eternal Son, Sentenact, Father Christ Michael, the Melchizedeks and all our celestial family, Ron and Larry, etc., for heightening our awareness and reminding us to not just 'think' but actually  climb out of the 'little boxes' of our own understanding.

Domtia
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.