Author Topic: The Use of Space & time To Remove Errancy without Damage to the Planet  (Read 976 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Use of Space & time To Remove Errancy without Damage to the Planet
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2017, 01:46:06 PM »
Phyllis thank you for bringing this subject up some more.

In reality I hold the American electorate especially guilty for electing a person who is unqualified to be President.

But the problem starts even earlier when the present Constitution allows anyone with born citizenship in this country to run for President.  That requirement is now so open any hobo can do it if they are backed with mega money to do it.  I am not denigrating hoboes or the electorate to the point they should be disenfranchised, but I am pointing out that the electoral body of the United States is mostly made of imported citizens who recognize very little about the American ideals that are behind the writing of the Constitution.

We, as a country of high ideals, need to close loopholes never to be considered as such by the founding Fathers, and then apply the wicked idea of actually educating adults as to the responsibility of citizenship and the election process.

Why bother with a fine candidate when the electoral cycle on television does not allow him to even participate on camera?

Why do we not allow proposed candidates to show their financial dealings in order to purify the idea that they may not buy their way into the election and ruin it for true Presidential candidates?

This is a the storm of all storms for an election process that had everything go wrong with it from candidates the people found obtrusive or unwarranted, and then chose to disregard them for the flashy style of what we have today.  I am not against Trump so much as I am against an electorate that does not know the difference between a dictatorship or Fuhrer and President Washington or Jefferson or Kennedy.  That is why the Magisterial Mission insists on the electorate to be educated on basic principles before they are assigned to vote at their local precinct.  I hope you understand why they may do this and the idea of one man, one vote, is over idealized for so many of those ones are so incoherent they do not even know the day of the week sometimes!

Thanks for your thoughtful post.  -Ron-

Michael of Nebadon - "Ron alwasy seems to feel the hot button issue more than we do up here.  He feels as I really do that you cannot give responsibility of great importance to a gorilla, and that is what the electoral laws allow based on your Constitution, and it fully illustrates the need to rewrite the Constitution that all citizens may vote so long as they know the ideas that establish the Constitution in the first place.  And that is not hard to do as those things can be explained in one or two classrooms all should attend including Ron, as he finds the election of Judges impossible to vote for as he knows none of them.  Frankly the entire judicial system on Urantia needs revised and we will do it gladly when given permission from the God the Supreme who represents the Paradise Trinity on Urantia until Margul, the Trinity Teacher son returns shortly."

Margul, the Trinity teacher Son to appear on Urantia to being Light and Life on Urantia in about one thousand years -
"I am Margul and I wish to state on the record that Ron's little trip into an Editorial Section has revived this list tremendously, as it now allows all of you to state your views without harm to your feelings of guilt of nonplussed regards to the Trump administration as presently constituted on Urantia.

"I feel that this forum is the best I have ever seen arise because of spirit difficulties on Urantia.  Ron is to be forgive waiting for kudos that do not appear yet,   I see the trial very well on Urantia, and I see Ron running to catch a falling knife because if they ever catch on to his views that the government of the United States requires a rewritten Constitution, then God help in the Magisterial Mission as he will be badgered to lead people there for all time sake.  Besides I vote for him for President any day. [Margul my Cabinet will be blessed with your Council - Ron] [Ron: guys that is not serious!]  In any case we have fun together and I agree it is worthy to keep going when we are so harried by trials we need the humor for perspective.  the United States has no reason to provide the world leadership today but it will as that is where our headquarters will be placed for all time and that will move York from the doldrums of a seriously ill town to that of a capital of spiritual importance.  Be assured Ron's home will be so changed in appearance the original architecture (farm dull) will not be found.  I am Margul and I must leave to attend to my duties.  Good day."

Sentenact:
"i also agree with Margul that the entire nation of the Untied States needs a serious education in what it means to be a human and how to behave.  Hollywood is okay but it needs to reminded what it is - just entertainment and not funding pot for the US government candidates for President.  I also believe Ron would make a wonderful President but he considers it so unlikely he jokes about and wonders what the life would be life?  Truly not worth it Ron at this point really.  I also appreciate the humor he brings as this is a touchy subject to all but in him it is a comedy based on a comedy of Presidential failures like Nixon and some earlier ones who hardly cared they were President at all.  I leave this to you Phyllis: No one is going to be President by themselves any longer.  Good day."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Lundco

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2017, 02:24:17 PM »
   After reading Ron's last post about Trump, several times it appears that Donald Trump is corrupt, incompetent, dangerous and seditious. Making him the worst President in the history of United States and just a little over six months of leadership or the like of leadership as the case may be. I for one did not vote for Donald Trump, I wrote in Serara. However, my hopes were high that Trump might be able to actually drain the swamp and bring some unity to the Republics and Democrats, as well as all the other polarizing factions in the victimization camps who want us to believe that they had these people's best interest at heart and not the power and money that comes with promoting racial strife, sexual strife and religious intolerance. It is utterly impossible to keep up with the truth given the fake news, fake facts and selective information to promote and  justify a certain point of view. Most of us must face our philosophy of life and political leanings on what we consider to be truthful and reliable information from a variety of sources and rely on the Spirit of Truth to help us discern what is actually correct and truthful.

It has been for some time glaringly obvious that our present government here in United States is politically polarized and paralyzed in its ability to do what is right for the American people and the other people of Urantia. However some of this blame must go back in history, but it is quite difficult to pick one or even serval events and Presidents started are contributed mightily to all this dysfunction and paralysis. We in America had great hope and expectations of racial strife ending or at least subsiding somewhat with the election of the first black President Barack Obama, however things deteriorated dramatically in his eight years of office. We had high hopes and expectations of the healthcare system that would benefit all, but is fast approaching the brink of collapse and financial ruin for most medical and insurance institutions and of course the health and welfare of the people who this was supposed to benefit.

The takeover of governance by celestial beings will be one of the greatest shocks and maybe outrage to a populace that little understands or believes even in celestial beings to begin with. The implications and reaction are too numerous and beyond our ability as mortals to comprehend and deal with at the beginning of Phase 1. We will have to rely on our Celestial Brothers and Sisters to manage and maintain any semblance of order and understanding of what the Father's will is and that it will be carried out with love, but persuasive adherence to the way things will be done now and in the future. This will have a ripple effect through all the states down to local governments and to the individual who have a free will choice as to whether they will accept this governance and go along with it or if they will rebel and fight it tooth and nail to their death. There will be at least 7 1/2 billion different reactions to the announcements notifying Urantia that the house that Jack built will no longer suffice and its elimination will be undeniable. The main goal I would surmise is to keep some semblance of government functions of payments to all the institutions and bureaucracies that support the  citizenry, military, and aid around the world will not abruptly cease and cost total chaos. The reaction to many here in USA will be  disbelief, opposition, and criticism of this takeover of government. The political establishment in Washington and the media will not go down without a fight as their power, privilege and control of the money is their life and not unconditional service to their brothers and sisters on Urantia. There will have to be some great divine feeling of Brotherly Love bestowed in each other in order for all to unite around such a loving and divine cause. It is a shame that it will probably require divine force and persuasion to get a majority of people come around and see the light. I will endeavor to do my part in this massive undertaking by trying to be the best professional T/R that I can be and pray several times daily for the ability of all my brothers and sisters Thought Adjusters to help guide and enlighten them to see the light and unite this divine effort to do the Father's Will.

I have much more to say, but much take a break. Thank you for reading and jump in if you disagree.   Lundco
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 11:09:30 AM by Ron Besser »
Wichita,Ks

With faith I go, as Love lights the way.

dreamcat01

• Dream And Pray For Wisdom To Serve!
    • MSN Messenger - medging@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2017, 02:37:13 PM »
I agree Ron Besser with your sentiments. When I was a senior in high school in Virginia we were required to take a United States class on the Constitution and the rules of government it outlines. VA was like that since they considered themselves the originator of that document because of the delegates such as Jefferson and others later to become President were there. Where did that class go? I felt it was a great class and we had to read every line of the Constitution and memorize the Preamble as well. So, I learned all about it and still know my Constitution to this day! Should it be amended? Absolutely and it states rules for that which should be followed. As Constitutions go, it was a product of it's day and time and certainly not perfect but the best to that date to appear and the separation of Church and State was a really good idea after seeing what a monarchy with a King had done. Henry V111 comes to mind.
People are busy comparing Trump to the Nazis and other radical groups. This is disingenuous to say the least. 

Reading the history of Germany (I am a student of world history) you will see that Hitler was truly a madman and killed or tortured either directly or through his henchmen those who stood in his way. I see no torture YET. I, for one wanted Cruz, not Trump and I feel that Trump himself, as the leader of the free world, does not know his Constitution like he should. I would think if I were to run for President I would have a least read it once! I think all the servants of the people in government positions of authority need to know that document front to back in order to properly rules under the laws it states. Cruz, in my honest opinion has shown the he DOES know the Constitution well.

Call a convention and redo or add amendments to the document as well. Get the states to go along with it and we can have a good and vital change. The Celestials certainly know better than I do, so my thought is that if they outlined the changes and kept the original it would be easier to get the population to go along without a lot of fighting and skullduggery happening. Change it and change the President under that law. Here again, it is supposed to be the rule of LAW! Not the rule of the rich.

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2017, 07:36:06 PM »
Hi Roger,
I really enjoy your thoughtful posts.  But would you please put a space between your paragraphs so I could read them more easily?  It strains my eyes to read when all the words are so close together.
Thank you.............Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

Lundco

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2017, 10:26:54 PM »
Sorry Allie, will do.
Wichita,Ks

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2017, 11:13:16 AM »
Lundco, I modified your post to add the spaces.  This text editor is horrible and I wonder who put it together and then charged for it?  That is the case here.  To get spaces between your paragraphs be sure to double space between them. I sometimes triple space to be sure they get spaces between them.  It has to do with a screw up with the Microsoft way and the way the designer used it and I agree with you Lundco, what a pain it is!

The more important item though is that was one splendid post and I truly enjoyed reading your point of view which I found very solid and helpful to know.

My best to all and your way of doing Roger!
Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2017, 11:44:20 AM »
It is very encouraging to see and read the responses, involvement. and engagement  here on this very important and timely thread and category.   All that has been revealed to us in these past few days especially about the rewrite and update of  the US Constitution and of a few other Countries as well, especially Great Britain is beyond exciting to realize is at our doorstep. And in another thread concerning the explanation of the differences between Bestowals and Incarnations is very precise and helpful to our further and clearer understanding.  

In that remarkable thread as well which I include here is the information concerning coming the New Spirit of  Truth and it's effects on mankind.   I have reread all of these  latest threads a few times now and although it has been a day of many interruptions from just being a human in daily life, and I have found myself pacing the floor thinking and talking to myself and doing the same thing as I walk around the back yard.   Sometimes I just feel like screaming to daily life to " just leave me alone for awhile"....lol...I just found out that I have unexpected  guests coming in Sunday and immediately thinking that the only unexpected guests I truly want are this New Spirit of Truth,  Jesus for a quick visit or cameo  since it is His birthday on August 22,  or a vision from Michael, Serara, Mantutia or a Midwayer just to get the ball rolling.    So I ask and hope to receive!

I was planning to spend more of today up at my computer responding to some of the marvelous revelations that we have been given yet now I have to spend more time than I  had planned in cleaning the house.. etc etc etc.

Know all of you that my love,  heart and real thoughts are with you as we digest  and savor all of these exceptional revelations from the past three days. There is so much I wanted to respond to.... again I call out..."Life, leave me alone for a minute or two!!!!"     LarryG
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 11:49:09 AM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2017, 12:04:00 PM »
Ron just as a quick aside, when it was written:  " Be assured Ron's home will be so changed in appearance the original architecture (farm dull) will not be found."  I found the (farm dull) very funny!...  wonderful sense of humor from Spirit as well as your own.     Larry    Ok Got my do-rag on and ready to clean......
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 12:08:39 PM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Lundco

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2017, 01:47:27 PM »
         Thank you Ron, there's so much to be said on these subjects, that it would take a book to start. The sad fact is that people worldwide cannot carry on a civil dialect on politics, race, religion or sexual behaviors for more than a minute when all discourse collapses, and all communications become shouting and name-calling. I try to listen to both sides and discern the truth, but most discourse is tinted with bias prejudice and ignorance and an agenda that will not even consider any others point of view.

Patients and calm will defuse some disagreements and open opportunities to ask questions as to where these views formed. This disharmony and extreme reaction to differing views on philosophies of life and values smells of  Lucifer's planning and execution to always create chaos and fighting among humans. Faith in our Divine Parents to help us overcome this disease of thought and action is our salvation as a humanity of Brothers and Sisters. The love and mercy of our Father and his Sons and Daughters will provide the example for rehabilitation and survival. Just some thoughts to hopefully stimulate some thoughts and discourse on subjects we would rather not discuss let alone think about.      Lundco
Wichita,Ks

esther

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2017, 04:43:58 PM »
Dear Lunco, you speak  with Truth and Wisdom, your post is an example of brotherly love, not politics as is the daily bread in this Country.

I have been very disappointed by the level of hate directed to an elected President from the press and everybody who don't share his ideas,especially in a country that is so proud of being a Freedom loving and defender of the rights of its citizens.

Elections have consequences and we have to respect the opinions and ideals of others,even when they are the opposite of ours. I don't see any compassion in this Country in politics and public service. Good persons are afraid to participate in government because they will be destroyed by the other side.

As you very well said,  this is the modus operandi of Lucifer, "Divide and Conquer", that is what have been going on not only  here but  around the world. Instead of cooperation, team work, tolerance, acceptance for the benefit of humanity, what we have is judgment, division, intolerance and hate.

Even here in this forum I can't believe the  absence of  charity that in some post in present when judging the President . May  the Father open our eyes to see  our brothers and sisters in the other side as He sees them and love them with the love that dissolve all hate and make possible dialogue and respectful listening and cooperation between people with different views and ideals. If we can't do that, will be better not to talk politics.

That's my opinion,not only in politics, but in religion too.   May we practice what we Preach, will you judge or justify one you love?   Blessings to All.     esther