Author Topic: How is Nebadon related to our galaxy Milkyway in size  (Read 843 times)

elvis

• View Profile
How is Nebadon related to our galaxy Milkyway in size
« on: August 11, 2017, 02:21:37 AM »
Hi all
I have here just a question. I couldn't find anywhere clear hints if Nebadon is only a part of our galaxy Milkyway or contains more than our Galaxy like some or quite a few other Galaxies. I don't understand why this is not made clear in the UB. I have to confess however I am not a prof with the UB and I am not sure having missed some essential point about this. If somebody can enlighten me about this would be nice.
Tony

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Re: How is Nebadon related to our galaxy Milkyway in size
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 03:20:07 AM »
Milkyway is Minor Sector Ensa, and Nebadon is part of Ensa. The point is to tell the difference between a galaxy, a constellation, and our scientists may know nothing about Major and Minor Sectors. Nebadon is so close to OSZ1. Nebadon does not contain even a single galaxy, but one hundred constellations.

TUB is clear on the issue:
500 solar systems = 1 System (e.g. Satania)
100 Systems = 1 Constellation (e.g. Norlatiadek)
100 Constellations = 1 Local Universe (e.g. Nebadon)
100 LUs = 1 Minor Sector (Ensa) = 1 galaxy
100 MSs = 1 Major Sector (Splandon)
10 MSs= 1 Superuniverse (Orvonton)

« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 03:36:49 AM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

elvis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 07:18:28 AM »
Hi ASSALE,
thank you very much for your clear answer which is clear beyond my expectation. I appreciate your work and talent.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 10:23:47 AM »
Assale, nicely stated, but you slipped on a banana peel just once.  Your first number being 500 and that is not true as they design planetary systems today.

One Planetary Systems (such as Satania which is normal and not unusual), is considered complete at 1,000 inhabited planets.  Urantia is number 606 in the original Satania.  It is now number 613 in an unnamed system to be revealed shortly.

Solar Systems are not the units a Planetary System is designed by for some solar systems have more than one inhabited planet in them.  Satania had over thirty solar systems that have two or more inhabited planets in it, and one solar system had six inhabited planets in it.  Urantia's solar system as then originally placed in Satania (now removed from it as explained in the new Urantia Book) had two inhabited planets in it sometimes.  That is so hard to explain I will not for now.  So in actual fact Satania has far fewer solar systems in it than one for every inhabited planet.  Fershtay? (That is the phonetic sounding of the Pennsylvania Dutch language I grew up with as a child and Fershtay was what you asked when asking if someone understands this? )

Ron
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 10:25:53 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 10:34:12 AM »
Fershtay, Ron, Danke!
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Agrout1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2018, 03:33:16 PM »
So the super universe contains 1000 galaxies?  Does that mean that the billions of galaxies we see in the large field telescope views are in the outer space zones 1, 2, 3 and so on?  And are these galaxies, as of yet, uninhabited?  I have a couple of more questions on the UB cosmology but I will start here and perhaps your answer will address my other questions or give rise to new ones. 

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2018, 05:11:26 PM »
So the super universe contains 1000 galaxies?  Does that mean that the billions of galaxies we see in the large field telescope views are in the outer space zones 1, 2, 3 and so on?  And are these galaxies, as of yet, uninhabited?  I have a couple of more questions on the UB cosmology but I will start here and perhaps your answer will address my other questions or give rise to new ones.

I am of the opinion that Nebadon contains a large section of the Milky Way inside of it, with the rest being shared by a neighboring local universe. The main point to take a way is that local universes are not actually designed around galaxies, but the total amount of potential energy within a section of space. How the Creator Sons and Creative Spirits look at space and how we look at it is completely different, and they have eternity to consider instead of the here and now. Meanwhile, our observations of space are hampered by the fact that we are attempting to look past our own galaxy while also subject to multiple and conflicting levels of movement. People also disagree considerably about the sizes of the superuniverses and everything inside them, but I am of the mind that the Laniakea Supercluster more or less represents the seventh superuniverse. There are 100,000 local universes per superuniverse, and there are about 100,000 galaxies in the supercluster we reside in. That being said, we're getting a better understanding of the universe every year, so it might become pretty easy to figure out what the UB attempts to say about the cosmos within the next 10 years, though figuring out where the outer space zones all begin and end will probably remain difficult, if not impossible.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laniakea_Supercluster
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2018, 08:54:20 PM »
Local universes and superuniverses are political boundaries not physical ones.

Agrout1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2018, 10:14:08 PM »
Thanks guys I appreciate your answers and it gives me some things to think about.

Bryan_G

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2018, 09:26:38 AM »
Hi Kurt and everyone,

This is a topic that I delved into quite deeply with Rayson, the science officer of Superuniverse 7 when I began making the Master Universe Diagrams a few years ago. After lengthy discussions, and a number of attempts at drawing it out in diagram form and correlating the available and freshly revealed information, we found ourselves making next to no progress in rendering the design of the superuniverses into something that we humans can easily understand and work with. According to Rayson there is a layer of complexity, of occasional overlapping and complex movements involved, making the design of the superuniverse circuit around Paradise an ever changing one. So the entire system is very fluid and changeable, thus making it very difficult for the human mind to grasp and interpret into a static drawing and explanation. The only thing that can be ascertained with certainty is that the superuniverse circuit is very long and very narrow and follows an elliptical course around the central universe.

One thing I did learn from this exercise is that the seven superuniverses and the thousands of local universes that each one contains are very difficult to describe geographically, and that they most definitely have an administrative design. Yet somehow, as best as I can conclude with the available information, the design seems to be a mix of somewhat loose geographic boundaries and administrative regions. The best word I know for this is geopolitical.

I carried out an experiment one day based on the info we have for the size of Nebadon, which was mentioned here on this forum at one time as being approximately 1100 light years from it's central capital complex of Salvington to the outer boundary of Nebadon. Nebadon is not of uniform shape so this is approximate, an average. Now given what our own scientists tell us about the Milky Way galaxy, coupled with what the UB tells us about Orvonton and the Milky Way galaxy, my loose calculations pretty much confirm that 100,000 local universes approximately the size of Nebadon could fit into the Milky Way galaxy alone given it's current rate of growth.

Now I would encourage everyone not to get too hung up on this type of topic because there are design factors and concepts in the Master Universe that are far more interesting, and infinitely more important for us to understand than the physical dimensions and shapes of the superuniverses and their local universes. The reason I tell you this now is because in a few days my design team and I will be launching 3 new Master Universe Diagrams which will further explore what is at the heart, what is the all powerful engine that drives the entire Master Universe and how it affects us here and now, as well it complete the revelation about the infinite potential of man. The 3 new diagrams will complete the collection of 15 diagrams that was originally commissioned by Rayson.

A full announcement will be made on this forum in a few days from now, so keep an eye out for it.
For anyone who would like to review the existing 12 diagrams, yu can download them all, free of charge, from this link.
http://michaelnetwork.org/master_universe.html

Bryan
I don't do drugs. I get the same effect just standing up fast.

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2018, 10:01:51 AM »
I wished for deeper discussions on the Forum and it looks like I got my wish.    I want to thank all who are contributing.   It is refreshing!   I also see our old friend Andy (Andi)  has returned.   Welcome back Andy!.............................Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

Bryan_G

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2018, 10:03:54 AM »
Yes I am familiar with those images. Keep in mind that these images are composites, they are not real. They are simply man made graphics representing what astronomers "think" they see out there. Personally I put very little faith in them because they utterly fail to take certain into considerations, like the fact that the various space zones spin in opposing directions, some clockwise, some counterclockwise. These opposing directions, if not factored into the calculations will completely distort the outcome as well as the imagery generated from these calculations. I believe that the rendition of this Laniakea Supercluster is largely distorted or limited by these faulty calculations. Not only that but these calculations are based on data, that the scientists themselves admit, is already many millions of years old. So that cannot even come close to representing the state of the universe as it is today. Just my 2 cents worth.
I don't do drugs. I get the same effect just standing up fast.

andi

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2018, 10:18:01 AM »
Hi Allie.  Thank you and sorry to hear of your car accident.  Between breaking a rib and car accidents you worry me tremendously.  Maybe a seeing eye human would help?  hahaha.  ok.. bad joke.

I removed those pics.  Also do you have any thoughts about REMOTION?  You seem very insightful with a bigger viewpoint and would appreciate your input here:
http://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=9764.msg63864#msg63864

It's because all this seems to tie together.  How our spiritual development DOES affect the differing aspects of all of Fathers creation and if it's wrong than down the road it creates bigger disturbances throughout the patterning.  
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 10:20:39 AM by andi »

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2018, 09:50:54 PM »
Thanks overmind. Maybe you can talk a bit more about this Laniakea Supercluster?  

Kurt what do you mean the boundaries are political?  Aren't the boundaries established by God, the First Source and Center?

First and foremost, wikipedia has more information on that topic than what I could supply.

I would advise you to consider the fact that Nebadon requires the space for 10 million inhabitable planets (plus all the extra architectural spheres), which requires millions of star systems with planets at the appropriate size, distance, and composition to support life. There are about 200 billion stars in our galaxy (exact number varies a lot), but there are only 1.6 planets per star on average. Life is created or brought to a world that can already or is close to sustaining it. Ordinarily, they need to form naturally over billions of years. I do not think you can follow that criteria and get enough inhabitable planets if Nebadon is only a few thousand light-years wide unless the length was so large that it looked silly. You would basically need a cross section of the whole galaxy, but this wouldn't really work if the inner and outer sections move at different speeds because everything would get mixed up. Everything would need to be uniform in its movement so that Nebadon is not distorted and mixed considerably with its neighbors.

There is also another thing to consider here. There is no direct need for local universes to be close to one another if the size of the superuniverse allows for it. The given place is not chosen by the Father, but by the Creator Sons, and they can essentially go where they wish within a given area. Squeezing everyone together within one or even a few galaxies completely eliminates this freedom. You could ignore the set rules about inhabitable spheres if you made architectural spheres for most evolutionary life, but compared to the current way of things, this would feel like cheating.

The real issue here is that there is no good reason to make a superuniverse that small, and it's also not all that safe either. If something bad were to happen to just one galaxy (i.e. Andromeda colliding into us), it could damage a superuniverse beyond repair, and they are vital parts to universe destiny. Meanwhile, there are about 2 trillion galaxies in the observable universe. Another big problem is that if you label the superuniverses as just nearby galaxies, then these galaxies would not be revolving around Paradise as the superuniverses are described as doing in the UB. However, if you enlarge the superuniverses and say they are galaxy clusters within the Laniakea Supercluster (like the Virgo Supercluster we are in), then the Great Attractor (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Attractor) could be called the Central Universe that Paradise resides in. If you expand our superuniverse even further and say the Laniakea Supercluster is superuniverse 7, then the Great Attractor would likely be the center where Uversa sits. The size could also be somewhere in the middle of these extremes.

The point is that the Great Attractor is a gravitational anomaly that influences the movement of everything in the Laniakea Supercluster, and Paradise is supposed to be the center of the universe with Paradise gravity controlling everything around it. If the Great Attractor is not the center of the universe, it cannot hold Paradise or control the movement of all things, and our observations suggest the Great Attractor does not have this kind of impact outside of the supercluster we reside in, even though it does have an impact across a few hundred million light-years. That supercluster is also quite small when compared to the whole universe, and there are other superclusters near it that could act as other superuniverses (Laniakea is shown in yellow here: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4b/Laniakea.gif)

There are a lot of factors to consider when estimating the size and location of what the UB describes, and the understanding the meaning and language of the book can be difficult when you realize that it was written at a time when the Milky Way was thought to be the universe itself. What it attempted to describe then would likely be explained differently now, and this issue alone has misdirected a lot of people. There is actually a good presentation on this topic that I need to find. Would help this thread a lot.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2018, 11:42:52 PM »
Overmind, to add to your post:  The boundaries of Nebadon are spiritual.  What is the space of Nebadon is defined by the presence of the Creative Spirit, Nebadonia.  Where her presence exists, that is Nebadon space.

Nebadonia speaks:  "I find this contention by Kurt to be ridiculous.  Political views we hold but political views have nothing to do with local universe boundaries.  Kurt has made a serious blunder now and he continues to insist on posting virulent mail to upset the members further by implying all is under the guise of misinformation being transmitted by Ron and Alderfer and a few others.  This must stop as Kurt is now banned and not just his account removed for a short period as Ron intended to do in the future.  We lost a good man and now we must suffer his anger and retribution over and over again as he goes out and lets people know how badly he has been treated here.  I suggest you all pray for the list to remain out of the reach of the Luciferian reaction to things when he did not get his way and Kurt certainly abides in the idea he deserves better treatment but he really blew it by posting a recast of the Remotion tract and people, do not believe Kurt or Davis as Ron has corectly pointed out that Davis changes the force of the lesson and never gave credit from which it came.  It is not my choice to have this go on while we are dickering with the Father on how to rid Nebadon of a force of angelic presences that get up Ron's nose when he transmits and he knows the difference. I close with this admonition:

"Kurt has made it difficult to be friendly to him again.  He knows the injustice of anger as he has it in his own family, but he makes the mistake to take it out on the discussion forum when things bulk from starting properly and that is not his to do anymore.  I saw Ron go into the admin section of this site and ban him for good and I suggest to Ron to let that ban stay in place until the cows come home as Kurt is no friend to Michael or the Creative Spirit or to many on our staff who must overcome human resistance to the ideals of the Magisterial Mission.  Kurt has seen to it there is no goodwill left with Ron or Me or Michael and more he has no idea he offended with promoting the Davis brand of capitalism when it comes to free will interchange between humans of good standing with God.  Be aware that few things will agree wit hKurt but we leave it alone now as Ron would like the Kurt thing to die a natural death and to get on with other difficulties we have to end sooner or later with these Missions to Urantia.  I wish you all a good day.  Mother Spirit."

JACK 0802AB B* 
"I see Ron seethe over Davis again and I see Davis working easily tonight to ban all thought that does not appear in the Urantia Book proper and that is his to do for a change.  You Ron must watch this all the time for awhile as they love to distract you into things you prefer to understand but you caught it again this evening where the words flowed out of sense and you need to watch that with everyone because of the distance between you and Michael and Mother Spirit these days.  For awhile we all were in York looking at the grave yards and seeing they are all old Dutch Reformed and Lutheran graves but you are aware that the area is full of the Pennsylvania Dutch and are amazed at their life spans as you check out the obits daily watching for friends to start to "go."  In any case we see the nervous Nellie's next to you and your head and that is a sign of influence in very difficult places to avoid at all costs now.  In any case we have two different solutions for all of you:

"One is to ban transmitting for now.  It may happen.  Two, is to let them run their course and correct where we can we have them rounded up and ready to ship out to the courts.  In the last two weeks Ron has been approached by seven daughers of the Infinite Spirit and allowed to make posts he considers outrageous but Ron won a certain favor and is now part of a list none of you know about that still may pay dividends we did not think possible.  I am Jack the former Midwayer on these lists and I seldom make comment on a transmitter like Ron because it gets silly after awhile, but he managed to find an old salt on another list who hated life and turned him to the light and that is extraordinary in that the list is made up of scientists and artists and not religionists and who would have though the man from Ipenima  (sp) had a heart big enough to take such an ugly lugger as Ron can be when approached by bears with fangs and claws to get rid of him.  I say all this because your transmitter here is the only person who goes out looking for uneducated game and finds plenty to run from.  This time he had a could welcome him and they wait until the emotional storm clears with what he has to say in their own terms.  Goodness gracious I did go on.  However I wore a mask and watched him through the lens of the universe and he hates poetry generally but one old fellow is a publish poet and writes Ron poetry in response and this time wrote back with poetry himself and surprised Michael with a prophesy to the old sea salt and it took him into tears and it now hangs on the room he works in to write.  In any case it would do you all good to go looking for what Ron does-  new fields to freshen the perspective that all things concern God including other lists besides this one. 

"I am Old Jack 0802AB B* and I wish you all a good day,  You too Ron."
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania