Author Topic: How is Nebadon related to our galaxy Milkyway in size  (Read 843 times)

Pronto

• View Profile
Re: How is Nebadon related to our galaxy Milkyway in size
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2018, 04:16:05 AM »
Thank you BRIAN_G, the MU diagrams are a good tool for our local promotion of Father's Business. People hardly believe in the unseen, these diagrams show a little head of the whole iceberg. I really enjoy teaching with them.

Ron: 'What is the space of Nebadon is defined by the presence of the Creative Spirit, Nebadonia.  Where her presence exists, that is Nebadon space.' I heard Jesus was born on a planet belonging to Senselon or another local universe, I don't remember exactly this local universe. My question: 'The Mother Spirit of Senselon was not aware that one of her evolutionary planets (or solar system of planets was lost and found in Nebadon to the point Nebadonia's influence was on that planet?'

Has this issue of to whom Urantia belongs been settled between Michael of Senselon and Michael of Nebadon? Peace being arranged between North and South Koreas, I found it necessary to go a little bit cosmic! I hope my concern is not outrageous for both Ron and Mother Nebadonia.

Regards.

P.

Ron here writing on your blackboard - Yes, the issue of the astronomic problems as to the location of URANTIA when the Bestowal Son has been settled.  Recalculations show that Urantia is forever part of Nebadon and that temporary problems of assigning where our planet is is no longer a question or a problem.  I am fairly sure the transmissions that stated the consequences of the Angona System rearranging bits of Monmatia and scattering some of its constituent parts has been resolved and we are no longer looking at repatriating ourselves or our solar system outside of Nebadon ever again.  i hope that helps P.  
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 10:07:23 AM by Ron Besser »

gerrysag

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2018, 04:51:06 PM »
Hi Kurt and everyone,

This is a topic that I delved into quite deeply with Rayson, the science officer of Superuniverse 7 when I began making the Master Universe Diagrams a few years ago. After lengthy discussions, and a number of attempts at drawing it out in diagram form and correlating the available and freshly revealed information, we found ourselves making next to no progress in rendering the design of the superuniverses into something that we humans can easily understand and work with. According to Rayson there is a layer of complexity, of occasional overlapping and complex movements involved, making the design of the superuniverse circuit around Paradise an ever changing one. So the entire system is very fluid and changeable, thus making it very difficult for the human mind to grasp and interpret into a static drawing and explanation. The only thing that can be ascertained with certainty is that the superuniverse circuit is very long and very narrow and follows an elliptical course around the central universe.

One thing I did learn from this exercise is that the seven superuniverses and the thousands of local universes that each one contains are very difficult to describe geographically, and that they most definitely have an administrative design. Yet somehow, as best as I can conclude with the available information, the design seems to be a mix of somewhat loose geographic boundaries and administrative regions. The best word I know for this is geopolitical.

I carried out an experiment one day based on the info we have for the size of Nebadon, which was mentioned here on this forum at one time as being approximately 1100 light years from it's central capital complex of Salvington to the outer boundary of Nebadon. Nebadon is not of uniform shape so this is approximate, an average. Now given what our own scientists tell us about the Milky Way galaxy, coupled with what the UB tells us about Orvonton and the Milky Way galaxy, my loose calculations pretty much confirm that 100,000 local universes approximately the size of Nebadon could fit into the Milky Way galaxy alone given it's current rate of growth.

Now I would encourage everyone not to get too hung up on this type of topic because there are design factors and concepts in the Master Universe that are far more interesting, and infinitely more important for us to understand than the physical dimensions and shapes of the superuniverses and their local universes. The reason I tell you this now is because in a few days my design team and I will be launching 3 new Master Universe Diagrams which will further explore what is at the heart, what is the all powerful engine that drives the entire Master Universe and how it affects us here and now, as well it complete the revelation about the infinite potential of man. The 3 new diagrams will complete the collection of 15 diagrams that was originally commissioned by Rayson.

A full announcement will be made on this forum in a few days from now, so keep an eye out for it.
For anyone who would like to review the existing 12 diagrams, yu can download them all, free of charge, from this link.
http://michaelnetwork.org/master_universe.html

Bryan

Agrout1

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2018, 07:23:10 PM »
Thanks Brian
I have studied the diagrams before and they have made me wonder if we are dealing with extra dimensions in addition to the four we are familiar with.  In some schools of physical thought, there are at least nine dimensions to our universe, although they are miniscule and tightly rolled into the fabric of spacetime. 

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2018, 10:32:45 PM »
Here is your Milky Way question answered by Michael himself on March 14, 2014

The Milky Way is PART of other star streams that makes up the area of the local universe called Nebadon.  Nebadon is composed of several star streams that local worlds within them call their galaxy, but in fact, they are as Urantia is, part of a star stream one can not fully comprehend from within their own space location.

Michael:  Nebadon has about 4/10ths of the Milky Way in it.  The rest of the arm of the Andromeda Galaxy belongs to Wolvering, and a small portion belongs to another one named in the Urantia Book, called Fanoving.   Nebadon raises no issue with anyone having trouble in identifying what constitutes a galaxy for we are unable to determine just what is a galaxy ourselves from how science determines it on Urantia.

URANTIA Book:
Quote: 32.2.12 The universe of Nebadon now swings far to the south and east in the superuniverse circuit of Orvonton. The nearest neighboring universes are: Avalon, Henselon, Sanselon, Portalon, Wolvering, Fanoving, and Alvoring.

Ron:  The Urantia Book does mention how Creator Sons work together.  For instance in the description of when Michael came to the space area that was to become Nebadon, he used the help of the Creator Son from Avalon, as that Son lent our Michael some personnel to help build the architectural spheres in Nebadon and to organize other space matter, and many other instances of Creator Son appearances are written in their Urantia Books that Nebadon was helpful in getting something done in their local universes.  Of course you would not be able to reference that material (as I can not), but Michael indicates that the cooperation between Creator Sons in this part of Orvonton is plentiful and astounding.   According to Michael, these local universes shave no responsibility without having their fellow Creator Sons available to help out in the many material and spiritual emergencies experienced in this part of a fairly new creation.

The important thing to remember is that the term galaxy must be redefined when you are better able to understand how star streams are used by Paradise to provide space for many local universes, and that Orvonton itself is composed of billions of galaxies but that very few are inhabited as a proportion of the galaxies available to theoretically be settled into local universes.  Galaxies are broken not into pieces, but into space charges.  The Urantia Book points out, and the space charge of each local universe is about equal to every other local universe formed in Orvonton.  Space charge is the overriding requirement to get the right amount of space area that defines a local universe, and not how large a part of a galaxy should be made part of the local universe.

Michael:  We observe that Urantia is about as far south in Nebadon as one can get and not be part of Wolvering.  If you would look at a star map and see Orvonton wheeling around the south end of Paradise as it does now, you would also see that there is a small bump on the southern edge of Orvonton that has nothing to do with Nebadon, but that it represents the last of the suns thrown off from the mother wheel before it broke up.  That is still part of Nebadon.
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2018, 02:07:58 PM »
Thanks Brian
I have studied the diagrams before and they have made me wonder if we are dealing with extra dimensions in addition to the four we are familiar with.  In some schools of physical thought, there are at least nine dimensions to our universe, although they are miniscule and tightly rolled into the fabric of spacetime.

The concepts do not mix. The Urantia Book only mentions "dimension" when it references physical measurements or aspects of a larger concept. The science fiction version of the word has little to no connection with the material. Different levels of reality (matter, energy, morontia, spirit, etc) just use/operate in space differently, and only a subsection of that reality can be experienced by any one finite being.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.