Author Topic: Proposed Idea for a New American Constitution Preamble  (Read 265 times)

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Proposed Idea for a New American Constitution Preamble
« on: August 17, 2017, 07:43:35 PM »
"We the people  accept the sovereign rulership of the representatives of our Heavenly Father for benevolent service to this our nascent planet Urantia.

"We the people do solemnly swear our allegiance to the doing of the will of the Father, to his Kingdom in our hearts and the hearts of all men, and to the service of our brethren for the benefit of all mankind.

"We the people acknowledge our failings and our shortcomings and our need for spiritual guidance in a constant and consistent way by the representatives placed on this our planet for our benevolent service.

"We the people do so desire to evolve, to grow, to start in earnest our journey of perfection with the guidance and counsel of all celestial representatives at our disposal.

"We the people acknowledge our need of our brethren of every race, every creed, every culture and accept their foundational beliefs to be their own and theirs alone by (right of) choice.

"We the people place our faith and our trust in the celestial watchcare of planetary administration under the leadership of Serara, Monjoronson, Lanaforge, Califax, Sentenact and all those who represent the Fathers wishes, for we the people do recognize and submit that without their benevolent assistance, and left to our own devices, there is no hope for the future of the mortal offspring of this planet.

"We the people understand, to the best of our ability, that terrestrial changes and physical upheavals must take place as the need of our Planetary Supreme must be fulfilled for personal evolution and for the furtherance of the establishment of the will of the First Source and Centre for the destiny of this sphere, currently known as Urantia.

"We the people do humbly and gratefully, with thankful hearts, openly receive the guidance and the governance, the assistance, the aid, the wisdom of all celestial representatives brought to this planet for this very purpose and pledge ourselves in allegiance with them in the knowing and the doing of the will of our Heavenly Father from this day forward, we do solemnly swear.

"Domtia,  Urboytia (Let us work together)"

(The above text was received after stillness this afternoon and send to Ron for comment, his response is quoted in italics below.)

"To Ron:

This is Sentenact, and I wrote that out for Phyllis to write and read and then post under the Editorial Category of the discussion forum.  Why did it come to you Ron?

Ron - I do not know your reason Sentenact, but I know why I think it was written and that is to indicate the ideals to the Preamble of the new United States Constitution.  I see it is clearly meant to be the ideas in the Preamble and not the Preamble itself as each line indicates the ideals upon which the United States is to be founded in the new era and that any Constitution replacing the current one must begin with WE THE PEOPLE . . . , just as Jefferson wrote in the 1770's working on the ideas of how a Constitution should be worded when the time came for it to be put into words and the action.

Sentenact - I want those remark and this statement to placed in Phyllis’ post to the Editorial category as a separate thread and to label it as the Prosped Idea for a New American
Constitution Preamble.  Go that? [yes]

Michael of Nebadon - ron you are the logical writer of an outline for what the Preamble of a new Constitution should be stated as. You consider more, many more, more worthy than you to do that but I want to see what you can do to write that Preamble and let the old one guide you for a better representation than Sentenact did. Now send this off to Newstarsaphire and let her post these remarks with hers on the forum.  Thank you.  Michael of Nebadon.

Ron/Sentenact/Michael of Nebadon and many others sign off on this too Phyllis"
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 08:28:55 PM by newstarsaphire »
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: Proposed Idea for a New American Constitution Preamble
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 04:04:02 AM »
Ooh yeah, bring it on, so we can all be mates! How good is this! I am just about sick and fed up with the ole ringmarole we all have to put up with these old "Jack" days!!

Reading this New Preamble is like a breath of fresh air! Haaah!

Thank you Sentenact and Phyllis.

Love this Preamble, wish our Aussie one had one too! And G'Day too for any one who decides to jumps ship to the land down under! (LOL!). Can we change it from "American" to "Urantian" or better still "United Urantian ...." instead? Can this be the accepted norm for all Nation-States pulease!?!

This has led me to read how my country arrived at its own Constitution (which has no preamble), and I'm reading up about it via the amazing Wikipaedia! Very interesting history with our British counterpart who got it (federation etc) rolling which is sort of a preamble anyways.

Many thanks for all these important steps that will pave the way in the many days ahead for many citizens that love a good patriotism (all lower case for good reason) that this collectively aspires for all to ennoble and embrace deeply for the benefit of all humanity.

In Australia, we have a song that is growing quite strong and is loved by many with the main theme of the song being, "I am, you are, Australian, we are many, but we are one..." and so it goes to be for this beautiful land so rare in natural beauty and her people who chose to come here, to live here, to start over and work hard together, to make it great over the many, many years.   It remains a federated nation, with one universal language and one beautiful song most Aussies adore as so true.

Sue/7inOcean

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 11:22:24 AM »
Sue, after reading your post I did not find when this first came across it was for anyone but the Americans.  You are right though!  It can be used for the English speaking countries in particular and why not the French and the Germans and Ethiopia and its language uses?  I appreciate hearing your take on it.

By the way, a little secret to share with you:  Sentenact has asked me to attempt to rewrite the American Constitution Preamble using those points he dictated to Newstarsaphire.  I am not Thomas Jefferson but when I have a moment to read our Constitution again, I will see if I have the bare faced temerity to attempt it.  You may never see it depending how it goes.  Well, it is a secret no more . . .

I enjoyed your post.  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 11:57:50 AM »
Ron, I agree here that you would be the perfect person to write this new preamble.  No other human has the experience with Spirit and the circuitry and relationships with not only this Universal Administration but you have received many messages from the Mansion Worlds from some of our greatest Historic figures.  Now that the secret is out..., lol.... I look forward to it!    LarryG

gotta  go get the sheets in the washer and prepare the house....how droll!!!   BOO HISS.
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 12:30:58 PM »
Our dear Sue,

I echo your comments and sentiments regarding Sentenacts proposed preamble of "we the people".  I was so surprised receiving those words so quickly to my mind and as I later typed the text from the audio reception I had similar thoughts that this should be for all 'we' Urantian mortals to pledge to Fathers' representatives of our celestial over care and to each other as fellow mortals of altruistic intentions.
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.