Author Topic: The Seasons and the Sierra Leone Case  (Read 220 times)

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
The Seasons and the Sierra Leone Case
« on: August 19, 2017, 02:16:32 AM »
Father:
Seasons change, My dear little boy. Seasons do not get upset because they are changing. Seasons do not resist change. They do not get upset by it, nor do seasons get befuddled. Seasons do not say that they are to keep on the season they are -- summer or spring or autumn or winter...

Daniel, I've come to know that everything in life is a lesson, everything in the universe teaches or conveys a lesson, if we want, we could be excellent teachers, all of us, just by sitting in the classroom of the Spirit, to learn and get informed.

I wish you all a good reading.

Assaley, Father's boy for Africa.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 04:39:15 AM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Seasons and the Sierra Leone Case
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 03:38:10 AM »
“Just as the Ocean moves along and the river moves along, so must you. You don’t give up because it’s winter.”

As an old wise man once said : “Life is like food, it can be bitter or tasty, whatever comes your way, you are doomed to eat, you have no choice”. The recent events in Barcelona and  Sierra Leone are those moments that teach us we must go with the stream of life and not against. Thanks Assalé for reminding us the best attitude and mindset when facing what will occur to us soon. Your PDF is instructive. Domtia

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 05:03:00 AM »
Thanks Clency. We are the instruments of Father to go about His Business. Business is business and needs to be successful around the clock, and the slogan of Father's Business is: "Be you perfect as I am Perfect." And perfection calls for creativity, we receive lessons from Father all day long, the presentation of these lessons also calls for creativity, the following lines underline what Father thinks of creativity in all aspect of life.

Father; "If you do not find time for the creative pursuits you would like, then make room in your life for creativity. Perhaps you are caught up with daily life like a horse that automatically goes to the barn. Perhaps you aren’t motivated enough. Maybe creativity isn’t truly so high on your list any more. Perhaps it’s just a hobby and not a vocation. Perhaps you simply are not passionate enough. Or perhaps there is a temporary lull, and your passion will come back full-force. Even so, make time for yourself, make room in your life for creativity."

« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 06:02:22 AM by ASSALE »

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 05:22:46 AM »
Thank you Father and Assaley for this beautiful and timely reminder and opportunity to 'refocus.
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 08:15:30 AM »
Thank you my friend Assale for your beautiful poetic way of saying what is in your heart and spiritual mind.  It also reminds me of something my Mother used to say to me.  "Sometimes when we pray for something, God say's NO."

After all, "FATHER KNOWS BEST".

Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2017, 08:22:35 AM »
Dorian: ""Sometimes when we pray for something, God say's NO." After all, "FATHER KNOWS BEST".

The attached is how Father deals with our prayers on Paradise. This is for you dear Dorian of mine. I do not add any single word to the contents of these messages, all are Father-signed. And all issues and challenges on Earth have already been dealt with by THE BIG BOSS from on High. I just send them on a daily basis. 

Good reading if you can!

« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 08:30:40 AM by ASSALE »

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2017, 01:30:43 PM »
Thank you to my wonderful classmate and to Father for taking the time to elucidate on my statement.  
Love to both of you,
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw