Author Topic: The Factors of Mind As Seen Through God the Supreme  (Read 353 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Factors of Mind As Seen Through God the Supreme
« on: March 12, 2018, 01:44:29 AM »

The Factors of Mind As Seen Through God the Supreme

God the Supreme
Michael of Nebadon
York, PA 00:30 hours
March 12, 2018

This Paper examines by Deity transmit to me the encapsulation of Mind by God the Supreme to read them and know them on Urantia.

I spent about three days on this Paper, and then had to edit it down because it became so long due to the fact I had simultaneous revelations on Mind and Infinity running through the text. Originally Infinity fit the Mind discussions but it lead to a Paper that was best separated for itself which I did. This Paper is what is left after separation and it speaks only to mind and the Supreme in all cases. Thank you for your patience while I worked to get this one up for reading. My best to all!

Ron Besser

Why Do We Have Mind?
Do any of you recall that the Supreme demands exhaustion of working ideas to the point those ideas are fully discovered? Unless such ideas are fully used until they are exhausted almost, they are not sent by the Supreme into eternity for use in total universe valuations.

Mind is a divine idea so creatures like us can manipulate the environment– touch itl smell it, drag ourselves from the highest mountains to the lowest sands of Death Valley, and to make contact with each other. Otherwise we all would be little ivory towers of pampered self thoughts, not with understanding of differences, but staring out of eyes at a river of life that would mean nothing whatsoever to us! We would die innocent, virgins, and baby-soft souls loving ourselves to death without any disagreement about that ridiculous self condition.

GOD THE SUPREME FROM HAVONA -

"The Supreme loves variety and mind is a variety after variety if you look at the entire universe to see how many types there are even in human evolution everywhere. The fact you have five types now operating on Urantia without knowing more, tells you just how thought gets to the point you can talk about it.

Is Experience Action Alone or Action with Meaning or no Meaning?
God the Supreme contributes to the finality of experiential meanings as precept modifications to Infinity itself. Restated: Infinity loves variation too but we presuppose Infinity has all the variations in it that ever could be, but the Supreme would disagree with this view. It turns out that new experiences that come to the Supreme without precedence do happen and they do restart new patterns of contributory time experience inside the Infinite programming we spoke to in the Exposition on Infinity Paper posted elsewhere today.

Finite Experiences when Universalized in Infinity Force Infinity to Display What It Would Normally Hide for Examination

What the Father has discovered in his promulgation of Infinity, is that creature experience modifies the tenure of the field of Infinity to force Infinity to relay tons of information to view that is otherwise hidden in the curtains of Infinity forever. This statement tends to assume two very important aspects that I, your author here, must account for since I am a time being with highly restricted vocabulary to dig this out for you.

God the Supreme connects with finite minds in order to avail changes in creation within the material universes of time and space. The Supreme does this by being everywhere in time and clouds its presence by being so difuse no one who is not fused ever finds the Supreme checking them out to see what is going in your mind very easily.

Purposive Substantiation Grabs Your Thoughts As You Think Them
Thje Supreme is affordable to all minds on Urantia by being totally unimpressive and does not make a peep through something we call Purposive Substantiation. Substantiation is the idea of being able to pick off a thought while that thought moves through the cranium holding the mind of one of us. Purposive Substantiation just means the Supreme is very selective which thought it picks off the brain production of thought.

GOD THE SUPREME -

Superuniverse Number One is All In Light and Life and I rule all Status Spheres and Capitals There Now
I now know why Ron is rewriting this Paper in places. We culled out about 16 pages from this Paper on another revelation that relates to this work of the Supreme, but was too large to hold it in this discussion mind Ron loves to work with. Purposive Sunstantiation is mildy rebuking to the mind to hold as a phrase, but it clearly states that I, God the Supreme in Havona, do look at every mind operating in Nebadon and every mind of human quality in all seven Superuniverses, that is, except for Superuniver Number One which is a finished creation! All of Superuniverse Number One is finsihed with all of their programs of Light and Life, and I rule all of those Local Universes and the capitals of all those status spheres too. This transmitter understands that importance and wonders why we have not mentioned it before. Well, that is because until today (3/11/18)– really!— we were not allowed to speak to it.

Recall Again the Coming Spiritual Explosion
“What you all must realize that the Father is moving Urantia into the path of a spiritual explosion. We talked about this before, but it has lost momentum in your minds already. It is scheduled to hit Urantia about May 25 or so and that it will collide with the thunder of a potential war on the globe as well. We see nothing unusual in this for Urantia, except Ron is now fused with my Spirit and My mind in order to facilitate these revelations much better to you. He has to work especially hard to make sure what we way makes good sense and that it is explained well enough you who read these pages really understand what was said. That SPIRITUAL EXPLOSION is meant to shake your minds up good, and it comes after Jesus appears to all of Urantia on your communication media.

“In reviewing this Paper today, I saw Ron do a flip up in the air when we brushed the new revelation on Infinity work so well we gave him everything we had for now. But it brushed aside this work and confused the original Paper with too much type with mixed subjects and he separated the two revelations out to publish separately. What I must do now is to make sure you have the basics of what was said in the original Paper. Let us continue with that repair then:

The Supreme’s Mind Locator through the Supreme’s Immanence of the Projected Incomplete
“Let me now speak to a subject you find so difficult and that is my Immanence of the Projected Incomplete. That is a fancy term for God the Supreme's ability to get inside your human mind while you are thinking. Purposive Substantiation is me taking your thoughts for examination while you think them, but the Immanence platform is to be strong enough in my presence to see the picture of how your life has been driven toward what you want out life. That is why we call it my picture of you Incomplete. Immanence is my frequency power to encircuit with you. There is one other term you should know too as it tells me how well done you are with your psychic circles and your attunement with your Thought Adjuster. This the eminence of God the Supreme.

Eminence of the Supreme is the Indwelling By The Supreme in You; It Can Lead to Fusion
“Now do not confuse immanence with eminence. Immanence means how strong is his influence to the total idea of the Supreme in space! Eminence is a mind function of the Supreme about how deeply the Supreme can know you by indwelling you. Immanence does not have an indwelling prospect; but the eminence of the Supreme is the indwelling aspect and is hight variable for it requires attunement with the Adjuster first to work at all.

“The eminence of the Supreme in Ron Besser is so strong he fused with my mind as one phase of seven pahses before full fusion is complete. None on this forum have achieved that yet, as it does require that you fuse with the Father first before I can fuse you in any stage of that act I do for mind blending with God the Supreme.

“Mind types approach the eminence of the Supreme, as mind type does not determine what happens for fusion purposes.

“And finally this: God the Supreme brings over us as candidates for Supreme fusion. Supreme fusion in mind on Urantia has the following priorities to deal with:

Fusion Prerequisites by The Supreme Are as Follows:

“To fuse with God the Supreme on Urantia:

“1 - One first must be fused with the Father fragment. Until a few years ago this failure to fuse with the Supreme stopped humans on Urantia. Until the Father helped Ron to stay here for the Missions and fused his mind on Urantia without destroying the body to do so

2 - Once Father fusion has taken place on the planet, there must be no morality issue. That is not sexuality per se, but it is how you treat people and your ways of spiritual generosity to mankind. Murder, rape, and violence will never get me near you to fuse.

3 - The Almighty Supreme is never without the idea of taming the body for fusion candidates with the mind power of God the Supreme. The Almighty Supreme loves working with matter, and your body is nothing but matter! However it is God the Supreme that decides how that part of the Deity of the Supreme approaches a potentially fused candidate on Urantia or other planet. His fsuion does not result in destroying the body but keeping it preserved for future use in Missions on Urantia.

“In the future, mind fusion with the Supreme is likely to occur on Urantia more frequently as we increase the pool of fused individuals on the planet. Right now there are five for sure and the sixth has reacted to the news so badly Father fusion itslef may be withdrawn in order to stablize the mind of that individual who has become extremely paranoid now. That cannot be helped and was totally unpredictable, but God the Supreme must await as He does for all others before considering mind fusion with a Father fused individual.

Father Fusion on Urantia Can Be Reversed up To One Year after Fusion Begins
“Father fusion can be reversed on Urantia by the Besser-type fusion modification up to one year after it is provided. We now receive news that the sixth individual has refused fusion and is too ill to continue in normal life for now.

God the Supreme Has Moved In Havona from Circuit 3 to Circuit 4 - Immensely Important Sign of Supreme Self-Identification Has Now Occurred
“We already know from the URANTIA Book, that God the Supreme exists on Circuit Three of Havona, and that is where most pre-Finaliters fuse with God the Supreme in mind. But the presence of this Deity changed this past week Urantia time and relocated on Circuit Four, and is a direct indication how far done God the Supreme is before actualizing in Orvonton when he personalizes there and receives all who have Adjuster fused so far for remedial mind work with Him, as MY Immanence of the Projected Incomplete will end and I will project the complete unfoldment of the Supreme in time at that moment of residing in Orvonton.

Besser’s Fusion with the Supreme, Part I of Seven Parts; Six to Go
“I fuse Ron with the hopes his life can be saved for posterity, for he must undergo more than he realizes to work with Serara and the Master Spirits Four, Five, Six, and Seven, as that is his calling on Urantia for now. He is fused with these mentioned Master Spirit just before he fused with Me.

“How he might ever fuse with Master Spirit One we doubt is available until the Deity Adventure, and the same goes for Master Spirits Two and Three, but it is a monumental achievement to have Four, Five, Six, and Seven comes to his aid.

“I am GOD THE SUPREME SPEAKING FROM HAVONA and from Circuit Four and that is a masterful change now for all Finaliters to know as the Supreme has graduated one notch in the circuitry of Havona and that is how far you can tell I am complete to be actually contactable.”

URANTIA, THE PLANETARY SUPREME Speaking from Havona, Circuit Three -
“We on Havona celebrate the motion of God the Supreme to move in one more circuit on Havona, This just happened most recently and is not news to the universe just yet except all the Creator Sons know from the Eternal Son it did happen and they can confirm it has happened shortly to their creation. We also realize that when it comes out to Finaliters on Urantia, they wonder where the big Guy is, the Father, in speaking to this news?

“In truth it just happened and we are all sure that God the Supreme meant no harm to disclose it here first. However, Michael is already in receipt of this information. I wish to confirm that the fourth circuit in Havona is dedicated to the preparation of the once-human spirit entities for their Deity Adventure on Paradise, that earns them the right to become Finaliters. I also confirm that the trial to fuse Ron’s mind is fully prepared for more fusion in the future.

“I am never sure what the minds on Urantia are going to be and I am supposed to be the expert on mind types on Urantia. But in recent years, I cannot truly tell what mind Lemuel and Ron have at all, as both of them bring great joy to all but fall back to be quietly done so Spirit may speak as it does today through them.”

GOD THE SUPREME FROM UVERSA - THE SUPERUNIVERSE SUPREME COORDINATOR FOR NEBADON AND ALL OTHER LOCAL UNIVERSES IN ORVONTON -

“In our work on Urantia, mind types border on animal minds so much we pass over them easily. We finish this information to inform all of you that God the Supreme is never going to land on Uversa, but prefers little out of the way places like Salvington.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

Re: The Factors of Mind As Seen Through God the Supreme
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 09:36:43 AM »
As I am reading this  hard worked reception and revelation to us from Spirit and Ron, and am going through each section paragraph by paragraph, highlighting for myself each important point, we have been so fortunate to have been given this very new revelation before many others about the Supreme in  this section:

God the Supreme Has Moved In Havona from Circuit 3 to Circuit 4 - Immensely Important Sign of Supreme Self-Identification Has Now Occurred

“We already know from the URANTIA Book, that God the Supreme exists on Circuit Three of Havona, and that is where most pre-Finaliters fuse with God the Supreme in mind. But the presence of this Deity changed this past week Urantia time and relocated on Circuit Four, and is a direct indication how far done God the Supreme is before actualizing in Orvonton when he personalizes there and receives all who have Adjuster fused so far for remedial mind work with Him, as MY Immanence of the Projected Incomplete will end and I will project the complete unfoldment of the Supreme in time at that moment of residing in Orvonton.

Since the subject of  Circuits of Havona from our Urantia Book were particularlly mentioned , I wanted to  refresh my memory of that so I researched this and submit and share it if any of you are interested as well.    Finally I have some real quality  alone time to come and study and take my time and really enjoy  these two works that Ron has devoted so much time and effort on for us.   Ever since he mentioned that he was working on them I have been very enthusiastically awaiting  them....  LarryG

3. The Havona Worlds

5. Life in Havona

This paragraph  specifically talks about the  7 Circuits

14.5.4 When intelligent beings first attain the central universe, they are received and domiciled on the pilot world of the seventh Havona circuit. As the new arrivals progress spiritually, attain identity comprehension of their superuniverse Master Spirit, they are transferred to the sixth circle. (It is from these arrangements in the central universe that the circles of progress in the human mind have been designated.) After ascenders have attained a realization of Supremacy and are thereby prepared for the Deity adventure, they are taken to the fifth circuit; and after attaining the Infinite Spirit, they are transferred to the fourth. Following the attainment of the Eternal Son, they are removed to the third; and when they have recognized the Universal Father, they go to sojourn on the second circuit of worlds, where they become more familiar with the Paradise hosts. Arrival on the first circuit of Havona signifies the acceptance of the candidates of time into the service of Paradise. Indefinitely, according to the length and nature of the creature ascension, they will tarry on the inner circuit of progressive spiritual attainment. From this inner circuit the ascending pilgrims pass inward to Paradise residence and admission to the Corps of the Finality.

and just for a wonderful read:
. The Purpose of the Central Universe
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 09:38:24 AM by LarryG »

Dorian

Re: The Factors of Mind As Seen Through God the Supreme
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 08:29:11 PM »
Thanks as always Ron for so much information.  I feel sometimes I am on overload, but please keep it coming as long as it doesn't kill you in the process.

I include with this post the mention by the God The Supreme in your paper regarding the fact of interest being lost about the "Spiritual Explosion".  I remember it very well because the next day after your mentioning it, I was listening to a song on the radio and these other words kept coming into my head.  Anyway I wrote them out and recorded them to the music of the song I was listening to as I had that sound track in my library.  I really speaks about the Return of Jesus and the "Spiritual Explosion."   I am on the road now headed to Nashville to give my Granddaughter a car I bought for her, but if you want me to when I get back home I can post the lyrics here.  I didn't sit down to write anything, it just came into my head.  Maybe it was a transmission and that is how I received it.  I don't know.  Tell me what you think.
Recall Again the Coming Spiritual Explosion
“What you all must realize that the Father is moving Urantia into the path of a spiritual explosion. We talked about this before, but it has lost momentum in your minds already. It is scheduled to hit Urantia about May 25 or so and that it will collide with the thunder of a potential war on the globe as well. 

Thank you as always Ron and God Bless you.
Dorian