Author Topic: SON FUSION & UBF L Shaped Building Being Purchased  (Read 1282 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: SON FUSION & UBF L Shaped Building Being Purchased
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2018, 06:35:58 PM »
Amazing. Beautiful. Wondrous....

Yes Ron, I remember well the story of Paul on the road to Damascus.
In this space I have learned more than in any other. If the reports of what happened to Paul on that road got so wrong, it begs me to ask how many other reports and dictations in the New Testament and for that matter, the Old Testament as well, got so wrong or twisted. How badly done was the old book that even I find hard to pick up anymore. You are right in what the 21 Century scholars are doing is so off-track, that it makes their work rather pointless.  Thank you Paul for bringing the truth of what occurred as you walked that road many years ago. It explains a lot. For years before I came across TUB, I, grew over time, more distant to most of its contents as it posed so many holes and contradictions, I found it became nonsensical in all honesty. In any case the bible served its purpose, that "still small voice" is the truest of all words that is worth more than any other and the story of Jesus is unforgettable. The TUB instead, answered all my enquiries satisfactorily like no other written work could, and many thanks to the authors who wrote so touchingly beautifully!

I am speechless, yet taking in what is a beautiful thing to learn about Paul and Abraham's status and more. It is very touching of the Father to have such familiar Finaliters to be so placed here with us.  How appropriate, how splendid, how superb God is in this.

I am moved deeply by what this means for us. Thank you Father, thank you Father Michael and Mother Spirit as well as to Paul and Abraham who have a very special place in my heart as truly great men of their time and now I can see why.

I love this post Ron, I will read it over again to let this sink in, it is so good to know the Father is very active with us as is so clearly placed here for us to see. Thank you Father for all that you.

Sue/7inOcean

DaCandyMan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2018, 07:04:36 PM »
Hi Victory4Father, everytime I read your comments I try hard not to laugh,but it is difficult not to laugh because of your improper English. Now I am not making a fun of your english or you as a person, but you make it difficult with the way you speak here.  I take that you havnt read TUB in depth nor understood it very much, and you are commenting on things you really don't understand. I don't claim I understand everything but I do however try to take the approach of at least trying my best to understand things before I comment.  I fail to see why you stay on the forum if all you do is rant at Ron. I understand that English is not your first language and you are trying very hard to explain your reasons. You have already condemned Ron to be sick and untruthful and I doubt you could be reasoned with therefore I suggest you take it or leave it before you make yourself look like a fool and making life very difficult for your self and others. I normally don't make such comment but I regard Ron very high. Thank you

DaCandyMan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2018, 10:27:51 PM »
Victory4Father I get where you are coming from, you are probably frustrated because The Magisterial mission didn't appear like Ron said, and now you are insisting he lied and is a very very bad man? To tell you the truth Ron is a transmitter, he transmits what's given to him, he doesn't promise the events being revealed is going to come true, he does WHAT HE IS TOLD.  Now the timing of the Magisterial Mission is a very difficult subject I doubt I could explain it to you all the reason why things have not appeared to be, nor could you understand why it is so.  I have not met Ron in real life nor do I work for him yet, but I know him well enough to say that he is a sincere and devoted individual. 

I take it you you were actually a sincere person looking for truth and is hurt by disappointments time after time? we ALL get disappointed here and that is how you grow.  People come and go on this forum and you are definitely not the last of them.   You have to understand that Ron doesn't have to prove a thing to you or God,  this is something you need to work on with your thought adjuster and spend more time on reading how God's universe works.  If you are looking for God to physically appear in front of you then i'm sorry you are dreaming, or if God did appear would you believe it's God or make up an excuse saying its hallucination? If you truly want to understand more information I'm sure Ron or anyone else here is more than happy to enlighten you, but please don't charge in here like a mad dog biting the first person you see.  

ssigarto

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2018, 08:18:38 AM »
Well said DaCandyMan.  Before anyone here thinks about throwing stones, remember that we were all brought here by our TAs, and with great hope we came and looked for a group where we could belong and believe the same overall system of belief.  Then in faith we stay and read and hopefully together grow.  No one can say that he/she did not experience some level of disappointment when some pronouncement was made and did not come true.  Therefore if one of us feels the way expressed by VictoryforFather in this thread, give a helping hand, for a brother or sister is on the verge of losing faith, maybe not in God, but in Ron.  It is our choice to be here and to stay here.  It is our choice to comeback and read day after day, promises made or not, promises fulfilled or not.  If anyone thinks that Ron likes when he is told something that is not correct or does not come to pass, raise your hand, and I think Ron would be first in line, but I do not speak for him.  A TR can only say what he is given.  After all, for the rest, I did not see a lot of people quit their jobs, sell their homes, and move to York.  Perhaps in time, we all will.
So when one expresses some level of frustration, he/she is within their right.  Personally, I believe that with every date or event given and nothing happened that was visible to us, somewhere in the universe some little thing event took place and a step toward light and life was taken even though we don't see it.  After all, His ways are not our ways and our ways are not His ways.
VictoryforFather, it is your right to think the way you do, but no matter what you think or do, don't lose faith.  In the end, everything will be right, and if not all is right now, it is only because it is not yet the end.  In the end, Father's will be done, whatever that may be.

With love, respect, and understanding for you VictoryforFather and all the rest here.
Sam
Choose being kind over being right and you will be right every time.

occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2018, 08:55:34 AM »

Greetings to all members, especially for Ron who is giving us the most extraordinary sign of faith and sacrifice to bring to our planet the Kingdom of Heaven. Ron is representing for the man of the third millennium, an analogy (kept the distances), of the passion of Jesus Christ. The only thing is that in his case, he refuses to die.
I also think that instead of condemning any intervention of someone in the forum that deals (because it is not possible), of dishonoring or damaging his very high role, he should be welcomed because he makes his figure much more relevant. Ron and all the celestials will say: Without that dark background, my brilliance would not be so effulgent. Thanks

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2018, 01:16:39 PM »
What is going on here ? Why all these « charibaris » just at a time when the Magisterial Mission, we are all waiting for, is to about to be launched officially ? Can someone help to let me see clear ? I am really lost in all this. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2018, 02:13:33 PM »
Folks:
I have removed Andi's post, first none of that is true and either he misinterprets what I said as we did discuss his reasons for coming to York, and we did discuss his potential fusion, and I did tell him through the Magisterial Mission Paradise Son, Serara, what a person's salary would be if they were asked to work for the Magisterial Mission, and the number quoted is what was he was told.  What is not true is the malice he suggests I did this to him, and how in the world would either of us lasted over a year living together with all of that breaking us up at the same time?  There was no malice on my part or in anything we did together during that period of living together to get Andi moving again in a social context and a happier day once the family affairs came at him so hard with approaching death of his father.

Now I allow a lot on the site that should not appear on the site and believe I am grateful to the angels on high for keeping us together through a turbulent period.  I have neither forced Andi to accept my hospitality and frankly he wore me thin sometimes by behavior that came to the fore today.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Ron is reeling from that post as he should as it is a repeat of what Andi threw at him on Father's Day last year, and Ron decided that Andi was somewhat bi polar and forgave the incident.  Now we see the identical behavior come out in writing lately and I for one expect that Andi is probably feeling rather sheepish at some point, but he never evinced this to Ron any further.  Ron erased all of Andi's debts with a huge check and payed for his room and board for thirteen months and three days over the past year, and further supplemented Andi with well over one thousand dollars in cash for Andi to learn Internet procedures and a way to earn an income.  Ron considers Andi sane and soon ready to join the work force to support himself, and then finds this awful email from Andi today.  I for one would ban him Ron, but that is your decision and let this be a lesson that all is not well in Andi's mind over an incident recently when you told him it was not personal but now he had to move on for his own worthiness and to find a place in his own life not stuck to a computer day after day looking for ways to earn money.  Ron dislikes personal stuff being shown in posts, but Andi managed to harm what Ron considered a happy relationship, but no longer.  Andi is permanently banned from further contact until he apologizes and learns what is really eating him. Michael."

Ron - I am still scratching my head over this, and I have this foreboding feeling Andi may have had some alcohol, and if he did, that brings on these things as he had some alcohol the day he laid into me on Father's day last year.  I put it down to the fact that if this is the case Andi must swear off drinking anything like that including beer and pretzels.  I am going to let this sit for a little while before or if I take any action as this is the type of material that gets posted that has nothing to do with our work on this site, and it can only harm my reputation, and those harmed who read it as they have no real knowledge of me or my way of working with others in need or not in need.  It is my supposition I will ban Andi, but not this instant.

I apologize to all who are Guests and new readers as this is a very rare example of what can happen to forms like this, but it should never happen for any reason. and now I have to look at what was once a friend just a few days ago and consider it a year of wasted time.  Clency you have it right!  What in the world is going on?

Ron
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 02:15:35 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2018, 02:57:53 PM »
My household has been dealing with this years nasty flu but I have been somewhat able to keep up with reading.  As I shockingly read a few recent posts and especially from Andi, I felt like those that have long supported Ron and the Magisterial Missions and the high calling and spiritual dedication to those principles of  this site that we call home, have  similarily received that likened kiss of betrayal of Judas Iscariot.   I know that this may sound a bit dramatic but betrayal is such a powerful feeling and an assult on love, trust , truth, beauty, goodness, joy, cheerfulness, common decency, goodwill, and every good measure upon the very foundations upon which this site is built and maintained.    LarryG

Hugo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2018, 09:21:24 PM »
[quote author = DaCandyMan link = topic = 9884.msg64580 # msg64580 date = 1517282871]
Victory4Father Llego de donde vienes, probablemente estés frustrado porque la misión Magisterial no se parecía a lo que dijo Ron, y ahora estás insistiendo en que mintió y es un hombre muy muy malo? Para decirte la verdad, Ron es un transmisor, transmite lo que se le da, no promete que los eventos revelados se harán realidad, hace LO QUE SE LE DICE. Ahora que el momento de la Misión Magistral es un tema muy difícil, dudo que pueda explicarte la razón por la cual las cosas no han aparecido, ni podrías entender por qué es así. No he conocido a Ron en la vida real ni tampoco trabajo para él, pero lo conozco lo suficiente como para decir que es un individuo sincero y devoto.

Supongo que en realidad eras una persona sincera en busca de la verdad y una y otra vez te lastimaban las decepciones. TODOS nos decepcionamos aquí y así es como creces. La gente va y viene en este foro y definitivamente no eres el último de ellos. Tienes que entender que Ron no tiene que demostrar nada a ti ni a Dios, es algo en lo que debes trabajar con tu ajustador de pensamiento y dedicar más tiempo a leer cómo funciona el universo de Dios. Si estás buscando a Dios para que aparezca físicamente frente a ti, entonces, lamento que estés soñando, o si Dios apareció, ¿creerías que es Dios o inventarías una excusa diciendo que es una alucinación? Si realmente quieres entender más información, estoy seguro de que Ron o cualquier otra persona está más que feliz de poder informarte, pero por favor no lo hagas.  
[/citar]

Don Crownover

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2018, 09:42:49 PM »
Thank you for this sincere explanation...

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2018, 07:09:58 AM »
In all, I remain steadfast, steady, necessarily quiet and calm to let what has happen (I.e with Andi and now being removed as a Member on this site) settle down.  I am sure this is bound to crop up over time and again. My response is to watch and pray, as does dear brother Niant2 has shared as well, to be ever offered to the Father to seek His mercy and understanding of our messed up world.  To me, what some Members here who have voiced their viewpoint, while they have a right to have their say, yet, again I find it contentious, rather unkind and a little nasty towards another brother. It is best to have this done in private than to be so doing here in public. Of course, as such that is espoused, so many times doubt, reservations, caution can weave into our pattern of thought. I however, take the view to step back, assess, take it as it is and overcome some ill-feelings and let that pass and move on with hope that God who knows all things and who will see the day through to the end as it is His good pleasure. I am, and all of us are, but a small child to trust in His gracious outworking as He does allow so much to go by and while we can only see one quartzite grain, Our Father in His Infinite way, can see the entire beach full of sand and all where that came from too. He even knows how many strands of hair is on our head. Our dear brother, friend and Master, Jesus, or known as Joshua Ben Joseph, knew the Father and knows that to be true in all good faith.

Today,  I caught up with news and there is an interesting article that caught my attention as it relates to what is told here about pole shifts. The link below is of an article dated today 1st of February, 2018, stating that the earth's magnetic poles are well over due for a flip and also mentions some aspects of chaos this may create.
Link here: http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/space/earths-magnetic-poles-could-be-about-to-flip-sparking-chaos-and-mass-blackouts/news-story/32e1107e4f63bd60839c52bcd14734c9

What strikes me is this comes out now when we are told of an imminent change is coming here through our celestial teachers. I think it best to take this with the import that it presents. That 'what if?' question is not IF but WHEN doesn't escape my thoughts. Soberingly, planetary human survival is weighed very heavily in view of this and it could happen any time as the core is weakening and our Tectonic Plates may be more than compromised.

What this tells me is that at some point, we all need to stop and think. For some of us it could be over and we wind up on the Mansion Worlds or very few of us may somehow survive such harsh nature attacks and remain, but it will be both tough and rather hellish to go through. For these ones, they will require a lot of ingenuity, inventiveness, tenacity, resilience and good temperance to weather through a new wake of reality. Does watching Bear Grylls in unforgiving environments give you unsettling goosebumps? Well I think what is coming will leave that in the dust and it will take quite a lot of effort on the part of co-operative types of people to survive better. It's not possible to be a lone survivor in what is coming. Given the severity, it remains to be seen how, if anything, anyone can survive this catastrophic onslaught as portrayed above as we are mostly so softened and cushioned by the creature comforts of our modern civilised life as we have it right now.  When most of that is gone, there is only Mother Earth to deal with. And living is probably stepped back into an ancient past to start over again. I picture the worse here and let's hope I am wrong and it is just a mild hiccup at best.

Hence, it is so vital to be prepared, watchful, prayerful, enjoy life as you have it and hope for the best. This is the Father's planet, may His will be done.

Sue/7inOcean

« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 07:13:21 AM by 7inOcean »

Allie

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2018, 09:11:07 AM »
I see this incident as a speed bump on the road of life.  

Choose your driving companions carefully.

Obey all safety rules.

Turn on the radio and enjoy some music along the way.

Don't forget to enjoy the scenery.

But keep your eyes on the destination.

Always remember the following:  "All things work together for good;  to those who love God and are called according to His purpose."       (Romans 8: 28)

Namaste,
Allie